Tuesday: Getting Control Again (Jennie) - Cover

Tuesday: Getting Control Again (Jennie)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 6: I Have My Last Class but My First With My New Slave

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6: I Have My Last Class but My First With My New Slave - It's a Tuesday and it's time for Jennie to take back her school from new slut Martha.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Harem   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Violence  

My last class of the day was History.

I actually like history.

Most of my class thinks it’s just dates and battles and shit like that.

Everyone knows the expression “Those that don’t know history are doomed to repeat it.” Fucking morons, the expression should be “Those that know history are able to repeat it.”

There have been some truly great leaders, dictators, and people who have controlled millions through pure force of will.

I study them, what they did, who they did it to, and what happened because of it.

I pay close attention to History.

Mrs.Grand was a young impressionable teacher, only a couple of years removed from being a student herself.

In fact, I remember her being one of the older girls when I first came to the school.

Owning her was simple, I accomplished that within the first hour of her arriving in our class. From then on, we studied what I wanted to study, and she taught me what I wanted to be taught. She may as well have been a private tutor with others to add ambiance to the room.

Mrs.Grand was always working hard at something when we arrived in class.

She wanted to please.

Finally, the bell rang.

Mrs.Grand stood from behind her desk, walked and closed the door, then started to talk about Stalin.

It was amazing what he did. Horrible but amazing.

I was aptly listening to every word.

I enjoyed the way her mouth moved when she talked, her pink lipstick was enticing as she described his rise to power.

Her eyes were on fire as she talked about his childhood and various influences at a young age. This was her dream, to talk about history and make it come alive for her students.

I think most of the class didn’t actually care, but I did, so they looked the part. No one made any distracting noise.

I watched her thin body prance on her stage.

She was wearing a traditional Russian dress with beautiful red bead work.

I am not sure where she gets these outfits but she always goes all out for each class.

Just as Mrs.Grand was getting to the good part about his first grasp at power, a small knock on the door interrupted us.

She paused, and calmly walked over to the door.

Normally you could see who was at the door because of the large window taking up the upper half of the door, but this person must be standing beside the door.

Mrs.Grand gently opened the door and did a double take, then a couple of quick words, before inviting the visitor in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.