Tuesday: Getting Control Again (Jennie) - Cover

Tuesday: Getting Control Again (Jennie)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 5: I Have a Normal Afternoon

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5: I Have a Normal Afternoon - It's a Tuesday and it's time for Jennie to take back her school from new slut Martha.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Harem   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Violence  

My first class after lunch was bio.

Mrs.Quick is anything but quick.

She had this slow southern drawl that puts some of the girls to sleep.

How do you make human reproduction boring?

I texted Martha’s phone, [[Be outside class room 213]]I I waited.

Mrs.Quick droned on about the function of various parts of the male penis.

I waited.

What the fuck. Why wasn’t Marta responding?

I texted Betty’s phone, [[Where’s Martha?]] Those two were always together.

She texted back, [[Sleeping in the library]] Fuck yes.

[[Did anyone take the monster out of her]] I sent.

Betty replied with, [[She won’t let anyone]] Fuck, I gotta see this.

“Mrs.Quick, I gotta go, be back soon.”

“Okay Jennie.”

I actually walked a bit quicker than I wanted to but I needed to see what my new little slave was up to.

I walked into a very quiet library - is there any other kind?

There were only two girls left in the library, Marta curled up in a ball holding the black monster in her, and Betty crying beside her.

I started to say something but then stopped.

Betty was genuinely concerned for Martha, I knew what that was like.

I would kill for Mrs.Jones.

I walked up and informed her, “Betty, she will be ok.”

“Fuck You!” Betty screamed back at me.

“Betty, look at me.” and she did.

I looked at her, I mean I really looked at her.

That is really my super power, I can look deep into someone’s eyes and it’s like I see into their soul.

“Betty, she is overloaded with joy. Betty, I gave her exactly what she wanted and always needed. Betty, do you understand.” I spoke while not breaking eye contact.

And she understood. I know she understood...

She knew Martha better than anyone.

She knew that what I did for Martha was not just for me.

You see, that is the real secret, to really control someone, you need them to want you to control them. If you can give them something that no one else can or has ever given them before, you have them, you have them forever.

“Betty, let her sleep. I will have the librarian close the library and look after her. She will be in good hands. I always make sure I look after my property.” I told her and I meant it.

I find the truth is much more powerful.

I rule because I know what people need and want.

I rule because I always tell the truth, even if it hurts, especially if it hurts.

“Betty, go to class.” I told her.

I forcibly grabbed her, pushed her breast back into her shirt, and pushed her out the door.

I looked back at my new little slave, curled up holding that monster.

I think she was whimpering in her sleep.

I called out to the librarian - “Mrs.Stealson - look after Martha. Send her to me when she wakes.”

I saw her poke her head around the door leading to the back room.

I knew she had heard me, so I turned and left.

Click, click, click - much more controlled now.

I wondered if I needed to make Betty one of my slaves - no, I had Martha.

I knew Betty would hate me forever but if they were honest with each other, their relationship would continue to be strong.

Arriving back to boring bio, I paused in the doorway and looked around the room.

My eyes landed on Talia.

Talia would be perfect.

She was wearing a button up shirt and a long skirt - skirt being the important part.

I also liked her flip flops.

“Mrs.Quick, I feel claustrophobic - I need to sit up here at the front.” I informed her.

I grabbed a chair and positioned myself so I had a good view of Talia.

[[take off your bra]] I texted Talia.

I watched as Talia glanced down at her phone that she was hiding in her lap.

She looked up at me. I just stared into her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.