Tuesday: Getting Control Again (Jennie) - Cover

Tuesday: Getting Control Again (Jennie)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 4: I Arrive for Lunch at Last

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4: I Arrive for Lunch at Last - It's a Tuesday and it's time for Jennie to take back her school from new slut Martha.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Harem   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Violence  

As I slowly made my way down the halls, other girls would run past - some whispering “Jennie’s going fuck up Martha!” - others saying “Jennie, you fuck her good.” - even a few “Martha is so fucked!”

Click, Click, Click - I took my time.

I was in charge.

They would wait for me and I wanted them to know it.

As I entered the library, I saw it was packed.

Girls were everywhere except in a six foot radius around Martha and her friend Betty.

Betty was looking at me as I entered, Martha looked like she was arguing with the librarian. Could she actually think that she was here about overdue book fines?

Did she not notice all the girls crowded into the library? Was she that fucking stupid?

Didn’t matter.

Betty was still trying to get Martha’s attention when I walked up behind them.

I gave the librarian the look and she turned and left.

“But I don’t have any books out at the moment.” Martha called after the Librarian - slut actually thought it was about books. Wow, so stupid.

Does she not notice anything around her?

I stood waiting, letting the anticipation grow in the air.

Finally, Betty got her attention and turned her around.

“Hello Jennie,” Betty and Marta said in unison.

Betty sounded afraid, Martha sounded excited.

“Maria’s - you girls take Betty for a walk and show her a good time!” I called out without taking my eyes off Martha.

She was a full head shorter than me. Her little tits pushed out against the thin fabric of her tube top. The mini skirt was nice and short.

I couldn’t see if she was wearing panties from my angle, so I grabbed her under the armpits and lifted her onto the desk. The crowd cheered. Martha beamed - stupid stupid girl - and no panties.

The three Maria’s forcefully grabbed Betty and dragged her from the Library.

The crowd became quiet.

I lifted Martha’s skirt and took a good luck at her meaty pussy “You trim...” I stated.

Then I looked down at her shoes. “You need to take those off, you will kill yourself wearing high heels that are too big for you!” I said pleasantly.

“Ok, thanks.” Martha bent down to take them off. After she had removed both, I put my hand out and held her head down.

“Stay bent over. We are going to play a game.” I announced, then grabbed her hips and rotated her till her pussy and ass were facing me and the crowd.

“Ok, Maria, hand me the black monster.” I called out and put my hand behind me.

Nothing happened - “Maria, Now, the Monster!” I called again.

I glanced back. Fuck, Maria was with the other Maria’s dealing with Betty.

“You, Isabella, go get Maria” I randomly pointed to a young girl wearing a kid’s style sundress and sandals.

“It’s Mary.” She stammered back.

“Fuck if I care - Find Maria.” How was I to know that the one girl not named Isabella would be the one I pointed to.

She ran out the door - almost slipped wearing those stupid sandals, if you are going to wear improper footwear, do not run on slippery floors.

Martha started to stand up, I quickly put my hand on her back and pushed her back down.

“We haven’t started our game yet!” I announced to the crowd.

Leaning in close to her ear, I remarked, “So, you want to steal my attention? Well, you’re going to have more attention than you know what to deal with.”

That’s when I noticed it, she was not shaking in fear, she was shaking in an orgasm.

She had an orgasm as soon as I whispered in her ear.

She was getting off on all this attention.

Shit, this is unexpected but I understood.

I slipped my finger into her very wet pussy and she shuddered again.

Ok, new game, instead of breaking her, I will make her mine. She is going to be my slave.

“Jennie, what do you need?” Maria arrived huffing and puffing.

I glanced over at her and did a double take. Her face was glistening in juice - yes, likely pussy juice, her shirt was only half on and one breast was almost falling out.

“What the fuck were you doing?” I asked her.

“Showing her a good time like you said...” She said, showing the right amount of fear.

“Jesus, just get me the black monster.” I said, holding my hand out.

She looked worried. She cast her eyes down, then replied, “I don’t have it, Maria has it.”

Fuck, I hadn’t said which Maria to get. Stupid Isabella, or was it Mary, brought the wrong one...

“Go Get IT!” I pointed out of the room, and she took off in a flash.

She was wearing running shoes, so she moved much quicker than the last girl.

“Martha” I whispered in her ear “Are you enjoying this?”

“Yessss” was all she could say as she had another mini orgasm.

Good, this will be easier now.

I find there are two very powerful ways to force someone into being your slave - one is through pain, torture, and humiliation, the other is through extreme sexual arousal and a large number of repeated orgasms.

“Yes, Jennie” the correct Maria had arrived.

I glanced at her, she looked normal until I noticed that her whole hand was glistening.

“Fuck, Maria, did you fist her?” I asked.

“Yeah, you said we needed to show her a good time.” Maria explained.

The Maria’s are so literal.

“Do you have the black monster?” I asked her.

“It’s in the bag by your feet.” Maria said, pointing towards my feet.

I looked down, sure enough, there was a pink backpack with the tip of a black dildo showing.

“I put it there before we left with Betty.” Maria tried to explain.

“I knew you would need...” She continued, looking good and afraid.

“Fine - just pull it out and hand it to me.” I told her as I thrust out my hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.