Tuesday: Getting Control Again (Jennie) - Cover

Tuesday: Getting Control Again (Jennie)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 2: I Kill Time before Lunch Time

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2: I Kill Time before Lunch Time - It's a Tuesday and it's time for Jennie to take back her school from new slut Martha.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Fiction   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Harem   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Revenge   Violence  

It was a long two classes before lunch.

I do not remember much of what happened, I was too busy arranging my revenge.

First I was texting the Principal’s bitch Sarah to arrange for Martha to be in the library at lunch.

[[Tell Principal Shitway to send to Martha to the library]]

[[Martha Willaims????]] [[The one flashing her pussy]]

[[That’s Martha Willams]] [[Library at lunch]]

[[What should I say?]] [[Don’t Care]] [[Be Smart stupid]]

[[OK Will do!]]

“Jennie, could you put your phone away.” Mrs. Rosenwater asked.

“In a couple of minutes, I just have some stuff to do.” I replied, I knew what Mrs. Rosenwater wanted so I could do what I wanted.

Then it was texting everyone in the school to either be in the library (Students) or away from the library (Staff).

[[Be in the library at lunch]]

[[Why?? What’s happening]] [[BE THERE]] [[Tell everyone else]] With that I was finished and ready for lunch. I started to day dream a bit.

“Thank you for putting away your phone Jennifer.” Mrs. Rosenwater mentioned between talking about economic theory.

She knows I hate the name Jennifer. She also knows what I will do when she calls me that. It’s basically a game at this point. She says it when she wants what I can provide.

“No problem Mrs.Rosenwater.”

I calmly listened to her talk about the latest economic collapse. When the bell finally rang, I stood up and called over Sally.

“Sally, do you have your dildo with you?” I asked her.

Sally was a big girl - not really fat, just big in every way.

If she had been born a boy, she would be one of the most lusted after guys around but because she was born a girl and she didn’t have that thin and/or curvy look like I was blessed with, She was often ignored.

Sally has come to accept it a little too much, instead of trying to look good, she just wore baggy sweatshirts and sweatpants. Again, if she were a guy ... but I do not make the rules, I just exploit them.

“No, why would I bring it to school?” She asked casually.

She knew what I likely wanted her to do but I think she was hoping it was for something else.

“Well, you will just have to use your fingers then.” I said as I started to pack up my shit.

“Shit, Jennie do I have to?” Sally pleaded.

I didn’t even answer her, I do not answer stupid questions.

By the time I started to leave, Sally was under Mrs.Rosenwater’s desk.

She was likely licking and fingering her.

Click, Click, Click - I slowly left the classroom to a very happy Mrs.Rosenwater.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.