New Year Redone - Cover

New Year Redone

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: New friends bond closely. At NYE gather, Frenching leads to huge surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   .

August last year, my wife befriended a new neighbor wife, Clair. Both are four-foot-ten, and that’s where the similarity ends. My wife, Maria, is 111 pounds, dark brown hair and eyes, small B-cups, shapely ass you want to bite and fuck long and often. She doesn’t do oral, but likes getting it.

All I knew about Clair when I met her was she was plump at 140 pounds, small D-cups, noticeable narrow waist with a wide ass, curly blond, green eyes and flirty. She always had a broad smile going and was extremely cute — the kind of fake innocence you want to fuck to 100 orgasms. As she hugged me hard the first time we met, her firm tits hardly flexed on my chest. I had to shift my growing cock so I didn’t embarrass her — little did I know. She kissed me on both cheeks, then invited me to join them in a noisy game of Mah-Jong; my wife grinned at the exchange.

Sitting like a piano fell on me helped hide my stiffness, so I joined them and learned the game. I noticed Clair’s eyes kept flicking to my tented slacks. Always faithful, I blushed and enjoyed, yet ignored, the invitation. After hours of coffee, “BAM,” and noisy swishes, we ended the late night. Clair hugged me hard, kissed my cheeks, and slid my leg between hers putting pressure on her swaying clit. Maria watched and grinned. What game were they playing?

As the months passed, we all met and played cards or Mah-Jong weekly, daily for my wife. Maria had weekly visits with Clair which usually lasted until about seven p.m. — I later learned that Carl got home from work by four. Clair always greeted and left me the same way, occasionally grabbing my ass as she squeezed me against her. She made me hard, I mean made it hard to resist her advances. At times, my leg felt like her sex toy as she ground and held against me while whispering nothing special in my ear. Maria didn’t seem to mind. She had always been a bit inhibited and never initiated sex, so what was she thinking?

Though I resisted flirting back, except for squeezing Clair’s ass every time she squeezed mine, I resisted my impulse to lay her on the game table while my wife watched — as a lesson to try seducing me on occasion. By November, Clair’s two cheek kisses added a third kiss — a light buss on my lips. No lingering, no tongue, yet lots of heat. Her smile usually became less innocent, and more seductive. We both took deep breaths and stared into each others’ eyes.

Planning a quiet New Year’s Eve at home didn’t stand. After Christmas, we were invited to Clair’s place for a casual year end. Casual dress was the rule. That’s when I first met her husband. At six-one, Carl is taller than I and slimmer at about 160 pounds. Not exceptionally well built, he was well-toned and slightly aggressive in a proud, macho sense. Clair was in a one-piece translucent summer dress with low-cut top showing a lot of cleavage. She greeted me with her arms around my neck and the two-cheek kisses. Carl looked awkward kissing my wife’s cheeks. His thick cock filled half way down his left pants’ leg.

After some hard drinks, Carl brought out a sex questionnaire faded from being a fifth copy, or so. The questions were leading, personal, and ripe with obvious innuendo. Seeing where they were going, my dick started to stiffen. Maria’s nipples pressed against her tube top as she reacted silently. Convinced they wanted to swap, I had to consider how I felt about that. Maria had abruptly broken up with her fiancé when she found him screwing another woman. I had to wonder how she felt about swapping considering her past and all the months of watching Clair kiss me and rub against me.

The sex questionnaire was awkward and they gave up using it. We lightly discussed sex, played cards, and watched the Times Square crazies. Somehow we migrated to opposite sides of the room, me with Clair, and him with Maria. When the ball dropped at midnight, Clair beamed a big smile at me, wrapped her arms over my neck, and pulled me down for a long wet kiss.

When she pressed her tongue into my mouth, I pulled back and stared at her in surprise. Should I, could I wrestle her tongue? If I did, I knew my hands would find her nipples over then under her clothes. What would that mean to Maria? Was that my door to swapping wives? Obviously, I took too long to consider what to do. Clair stepped back, smiled broadly, and made a “tsk” sound before walking away.

My heart and breathing raced in arousal and disappointment. I looked across the room. Maria had her arms around Car’s neck, he had his tongue in her mouth and a hand on a tit. I had my answer about Maria and felt totally alone. After a brief flash of anger, I sat near the Frenching couple and tried not to watch the extended foreplay. Torn, I almost hoped he would strip her and fuck her while I watched. Clair would have to give me another shot. It didn’t work that way. Carl broke their kiss and Maria beamed smiles at him. We left a few minutes later.

Clair still came to play Mah-Jong at least weekly, but I didn’t join in. She still greeted me with two kisses and frequent ass grabs. I was still embarrassed and walked off. After ten weeks of chastising myself and thinking of how to squash the awkwardness, I kicked myself in the ass and decided to be affirmative the next time she came over.

Mid March, she came and greeted me with two cheek kisses, rubbing her clit on my leg, and an ass grab that pulled me hard against her — tits crushed on my chest, clit crushed on my thigh. This time, when she broke off, I grabbed her soft ass and pulled her back against me. As I rubbed across her clit, I whispered in her ear with my nose filling it with warm breath, “I’m sorry about that New Year’s kiss. I wasn’t expecting your tongue, so I pulled away just in surprise. I loved the feel and taste of your tongue, and dreamed about it at least weekly since then. Not knowing how Maria would react to Frenching you, I took the safe approach. When I saw your husband Frenching my wife, I felt the fool for not pursuing all your flirting and your invitation that night. Will you forgive me, actively, in front of Maria?” I bit her ear lobe.

“You big jerk. Of course I was seducing you since we met. Maria told me you wanted more sex than she did and was happy to watch me lead you to the bedroom. She wasn’t sure she wanted to watch you fuck me, but wanted that to happen. You think I didn’t notice your cock swell up for me or feel your strong thigh rub my clit?

“Carl wants to fuck Maria, you know that. She’s tempted, but is just mildly curious about sex with him despite my telling her about his nine-inch cock. When she comes back in here, let’s give her a show. Maybe she’ll join us.” She bit my lobe when Maria brought in the coffee. Closing her bright green eyes and angling her head, she kissed my mouth, then slid her tongue inside. Maria sipped her coffee as she watched in silence.

Our tongues swirled, her hand found my cock and rubbed it. I unhooked her light dress and helped it fall to the floor. Her firm, braless tits were a surprise. They stood high with tall and firm nipples. Rubbing and pinching them made her groan in my mouth. I felt her panties slide off, then saw Maria remove and claim them. She sniffed them as I found Clair’s hard clit. As I rubbed it, she unzipped me. Maria unhooked and dropped my slacks and briefs. She watched my stiff cock rub Clair’s blond muff and helped it find the wet, warm hole we all wanted filled. I squatted to let my cock slide into the foreign pussy as Clair pulled my shirt off. Both naked, I sucked her nipple as she stroked me into her.

Maria cleared the coffee as I lay Clair on the tiles. Putting her legs on my shoulders spread them and offered me her open pussy. Two fingers easily slid in and my tongue lapped her clit. After licking her to her first orgasm, I put my bishop between her lips. Maria grabbed my cock and slid it up and down Clair’s slit. When it throbbed and swelled, I pushed it past the slippery entry with Maria’s aide. Both shouted “BAM” together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.