Susan Three - Cover

Susan Three

by Aurora

Copyright© 2023 by Aurora

Drama Story: The continuing story of susan

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Susan relaxed and luxuriated the the foam of a bubble bath. She had added some oils to the water that would make her skin smooth and soft, and as the aroma got to her senses she fell into a contemplative mood. In the last few months she had changed. She had been the somewhat overweight and, she knew, not particularly attractive girl on the end checkout at the supermarket, yeah, the one with the nice personality, apart from which no one really noticed her. She would have liked a more interesting job, she’d wanted to work with horses, but her ghastly stepmother wouldn’t let her. To be honest her stepmother couldn’t stop Susan, so when she had been approached by Dolly Withers Green, she decided to defy her stepmother and take the job. Now, she had lost the excess weight, she had fined down to become, everyone told her, a very attractive girl. She was confident, prepared to assert herself, but, she hoped, still had a nice personality. She ate properly and took plenty of exercise. Part of that exercise was with a self defence instructor who had taken her rather beyond the normal stuff, and much of their sessions was now taken up with fighting for fun, and Susan was rather good at it. She had also learnt to drive, and had acquired several good friends, one of whom, Melody Bright, was already a much sought after model and had introduced her to her agent. One of the main things that made her life better was altering her domestic situation. This had basically consisted of sorting out her step mother, who turned out to have no claim to that title at all, and responded positively to being punished.

She now had several interesting and exciting sides of her life. Her visits to the twins Jack and Jill was certainly one. They ran The Grange, a BDSM club or hotel, she wasn’t too sure which, or whether it was something else, but who knew what. It was here that one of the clients was very taken with her, and was in the habit of tipping her for, well, not a lot really. It was also here that she could exercise her liking for horses by inviting selected women to become pony girls, although she would be the first to admit that in reality this had nothing whatever to do with horses. Selected women night also be considered a stretch. So far Frankie had been the first, but she had been very quiet recently, Susan supposed she either no longer felt guilty about taunting her father by flashing her underwear, or she had stopped doing it. Either way she hadn’t heard from her. And Susanna, obviously Jack had plans for her, and it would appear, her son Jeremy too. Jeremy was responsible for Binky’s pregnancy, although quite where the responsibility lay was open to question, since he was only sixteen and Binky was, well, old enough to know better. Perhaps one should just say that he was the sperm donor and leave it at that. From what Jack had said it would appear that Jeremy might be in for a major change, and, since she thought he was bratty, she rather looked forward to seeing that. Jack’s plans for Susanna were somewhat more opaque.

Another part of the more interesting side of her life was her new job as a model and actress. Mel had introduced her to Max, who was her agent and he had taken Susan on. The first job he had sent her to had been, after a rather dodgy start, quite successful. Since that first engagement she had done several small modelling assignments and had proved very popular, particularly with cameramen who all said she was a natural, and made to be photographed. More importantly the clients also liked the results they got. And, also very important, her bank account now had a healthy credit balance.

All in all things were going pretty well. She decided she had soaked long enough. Once she had dried herself she knew that Dee would be ready with a list of her week’s indiscretions, for which she would administer several cuts to Dee’s backside. Should it be the thwackly-crackly whip, the cane, or the paddle this week. She contemplated which would have the best effect as Dee sat on a seat when they went to the pub for supper. Susan dried and powdered herself, dressed in jeans and a jumper and went to find Dee.


There was a potential problem however, that Susan had not considered in that there were two distinct sides to Susan’s life, one, no more than a hobby really as she thought of it, lay at The Grange with Jack and Jill, and the other was her career as a model and actress. What kind of hell might result if the two ever collided hadn’t in any way impinged upon her consciousness. It might indeed give the lie to there being no such thing as bad publicity. There was also something else that was rather darker that she could not possibly have imagined.


It was a day or so later in mid evening that Susan’s phone rang.

“Hello,” she answered.

Someone on the other end hiccuped a hello, and then burst into snivels

“Frankie,” Susan guessed.

The caller hiccuped, “yes”.

“What’s the matter?” Susan asked.

Susan could barely understand the whispered and sniffed reply, and when she finally pieced it together it made no sense. Frankie was saying that she had murdered her father.

“Where are you?” Susan asked.

“In the front garden.”

“Whose front garden.? Are you outside here?”

“No, home. Not any more, Mother threw me out,” Frankie burst out crying again.

“Because you murdered your father.” It still made no sense.

“She says I did.” more tears, “But I didn’t! I didn’t mean to!”

“Wait there, I’ll come and get you,” Susan told her.

“Th, thank you.”Frankie stuttered through her snivels.

Susan found Dee in the kitchen.

“I’ve got to go and pick up a very upset Frankie,” she told her. “Heaven knows what is going on, I can’t make head nor tail of it. Just have the kettle on, I’ll be back in half an hour.”

With that she picked up her keys and headed for Frankie’s.

When Susan stopped outside Frankie’s house the first thing she did was grab the box of tissues that she always kept in the car. She had some idea of what Frankie was going to be like and the last thing she wanted was snot and drool all over her upholstery. She found Frankie sitting on the ground just inside the gate with a black plastic bag full of something of other on either side of her. She went to work cleaning Frankie up. A few minutes later the front door opened and another two plastic bags were hurled out. The woman who stood in the doorway shouted.

“You!” she pointed at Susan. “I should have guessed she’d turn to you. I’ve heard all about you! You’re friends with that disgusting man who owns that farm. Has hundreds of children. Dreadful! Well you just take that nasty murdering little tart away and don’t bring her back. She’s no daughter of mine, and I don’t want to see her again.”

Susan pulled Frankie to her feet and guided her to the passenger seat. She went back and collected the black plastic bags, which she realised contained Frankie’s possessions, and put them in the back of the car.

It was nearer three quarters of an hour by the time Susan got Frankie sitting in the kitchen. She had been silent, apart from her continued crying, during the ride. It was only moments before Frankie had a mug of tea in her hands. Susan picked up a roll of kitchen paper towel and sat next to her. She put her arm around Frankie’s shoulders.

“Now,” Susan began, “tell me all about it.”

“You know I’ve been flashing my knickers at Daddy,” Frankie burst into tears again.

Susan closed her eyes.

“Yes,” she said, “I know that. You asked me punish you. Remember?”

Frankie sniffed, then blew her nose.

“Yes. Well, you haven’t done it for a long time. You haven’t been at the stables. And I was getting worse.”

“No, but you’ve got my phone number.”

“I didn’t like to call you. Anyway, I started to get worse. I think Daddy must have told mother, but she didn’t say anything. If you’d beaten me I would have stopped. Honestly.”

“I doubt it,” said Susan. “So what happened then?”

“When I had a shower this morning I left the bathroom with a big towel wrapped around me. I was hurrying because I knew Daddy was waiting. Anyway the towel got caught on the door handle and as I went out the towel came off and left me naked. It was an accident, honestly, I mean all I’d ever done or intended was a flash of my undies, not a full frontal. Daddy looked at me and collapsed.”

Frankie had a fresh burst of tears. When she calmed down she went on.

“I screamed for mother and we called an ambulance. They took him to hospital, but he died this afternoon. Mother came home and screamed that it was all my fault and that I murdered him. Then she got hold of me and threw me out. I sat there for some time, I didn’t know what to do. And then I thought of you. So I called you. Now I don’t know what to do.”

“From the sound of it she’s disowned you, and blamed you for your father’s death. Did you know he had heart problems?”

“No,” Frankie replied. “And she’s not my mother, she’s my stepmother.”

“Oh dear!” Susan exclaimed. She looked at Dee, who had remained silent throughout. “That makes a big difference.”

“As we know only too well,” said Dee. “What are you going to do, Susan?”

“First of all, Frankie,” Susan began. “Do you know if you’re father made a will?”

“No.”

“Do you know if your father had a solicitor?” Susan asked.

“No.”

Susan thought. “What I’ll do is contact our solicitor in the morning and ask him where we go with this. There is no doubt in my mind that you need help, but there’s nothing we can do tonight. Have you eaten?”

“No.”

“I’ll get something,” said Dee.

“We’ll get her bags in,” said Susan. “No point in leaving everything screwed up in bags. I’ll bet her stepmother didn’t take any care packing.”

An hour later Frankie’s clothes were put away in the small fourth bedroom, and Frankie had polished off a plate of eggs, bacon and toast.

“Where is she going to sleep?” asked Dee. “There’s no bed in there.”

Susan grinned, “I think our super king is big enough for three, what do you think?”

Dee returned her grin. “No problem, we’ll pop her in the middle.”

“You behave yourself,” Susan grinned. “Come on, Frankie, let’s get you showered and into bed.”

When Dee had tidied the kitchen she came upstairs and realised that it was Susan who wasn’t behaving herself. Or rather she was behaving exactly as Dee expected. Having grabbed towels Susan had undressed Frankie, pushed her in the shower, and a minute or two later joined her. She soaped Frankie from head to toe. When she was rinsed off Frankie turned to Susan and kissed her.

“Thank you for rescuing me,” she told Susan.

Susan turned Frankie so that she had her back to Susan, and front to the warm spray. Susan kissed Frankie’s neck and slid her hands over her breasts, gently squeezing her nipples. She dropped her hand down across Frankie’s stomach and on down to slide her fingers through Frankie’s lower lips and then to play with her clitoris. Frankie leant back into Susan and in a few minutes she orgasmed, seemingly quite gently but, she would have collapsed had Susan not been supporting her by the body parts she had been manipulating.


Frankie woke the next morning to find someone cuddled into her. She felt warm and safe despite the realisation that it was Dee cuddling her.

“Susan has gone out for a run,” Dee told her. “And now you’re awake I think we should go and get breakfast started.”

After breakfast Dee left for her job at The Grange. Susan had already told Frankie that she would contact her solicitor this morning. She had told Frankie that he was a nice old chap. He didn’t seem entirely happy with her father’s will, but as executor to he was a stickler for the letter of it.

“I’ll give him a few minutes to get his first cup of coffee and then call,” she said. “First we’d better call your office and tell them you aren’t going to be in today.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.