Monday: The New Me (Martha) - Cover

Monday: The New Me (Martha)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 8: All schools have secrets

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 8: All schools have secrets - A girl decides to change for more attention and fun; follow her Monday adventures as she attends classes.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

<<Martha Williams Report To The Principal’s Office>>

“Shit, you’re in trouble Mar.” Betty laughed at me.

“Fuck you, see you later slut.” I agreed as I started to walk to the principal’s office.

“Later Slut.” Betty called me.

It only took a few moments to enter the mysterious world of the principals office.

I started to feel nervous and ashamed of my clothes until I remembered, that was the old me, this is the new me. Instead, I stuck out what little bit of chest I had and boldly walked up to the secretary’s desk.

Her eyes looked me up and down. Smiling, she stated “Mr.Bestway wants you to just head straight in.”

She motioned to his door and I strode towards it.

“Oh, Martha.” She called.

I turned to look at her.

“I like your top. It looks really good on you.” She complimented me.

I took a real long look at her.

In the past, the secretary was always just background, like a picture or a chair.

Dam, she was a good looking chair.

Her blouse showed off some impressive cleavage.

Her hair perfectly framed a face that looked like it wanted a cock or a pussy planted on it at all times.

Wow, how did I never notice her before? I would totally put my pussy on her face.

“Thanks, I like your top also.” I replied and licked my lips.

She smiled at me and undid a button to expose more cleavage, then turned back to whatever she was working on.

With a spring in my step, I bounced into the Principal Bestway’s office.

It was a fairly large room with a big dark wood desk in the middle. A nice leather chair behind the desk and two small leather chairs in front. A small couch was along one wall and a wall of monitors along the other wall.

Principal Bestway was sitting behind his desk. Sarah was sitting in one of the chairs.

“Have a seat Martha.” Principal Bestway commanded as he directed me to the seat closest to the dark monitors.

“You need to see something.” He pointed to a monitor at the top of the wall.

It came to life.

It looked like a classroom, Mrs.V’s classroom, and I was front and center sitting beside Bet.

This was from earlier today. Fuck, you could clearly see my panties.

“And look at this other one.” Principal Rogers pointed to another monitor that now showed Mr. Fenwick’s class.

My heart sunk, from this angle you would totally be able to see Mr.Fenwick fuck my ass.

I was in so much trouble.

“And this one.”

Detention, I could see the cum leaking onto the seat.

“This one.”

Mrs Roger’s class, my pussy was on full display.

I did enjoy seeing Bet’s nipples peeking out. I wonder if they will expel her also.

“And in the hall.” The fuck, they have the video of when the pen fell out.

Now I could see little Isabella walk in from out of the shot, pick up the pen, smell it, then taste it.

Fucking nasty. Will she get expelled?

“And in every bathroom.” All the monitors lit up.

I saw me eating Bet.

I saw her shoving a cucumber in my pussy.

I looked for Mr.Scott’s room, I wanted to see Avery eating the cucumber. I found the monitor, but it wasn’t at that point yet. It was still at the point of me sitting down and visibly orgasming.

At least if I am going to get expelled, today was a hell of a day.

“So young lady.” Principal Bestway said standing right beside me.

I turned to plead my case when I noticed that Sarah had his dick in her mouth and was sucking him off. I then realized that three other older men had joined us.

“Stand Up and bend over the desk.” Principal Bestway commanded.

In shock I did exactly what I was told.

“Mark, you’re first.” Principal Bestway motioned for one of the older men to come over.

I heard a zipper then felt a dick slide into my very well used pussy.

Oh fuck, I needed this. This Mark person was taking my virginity.

“Steve, you get seconds, Will, you’re third, and I will finish her off.” Principal Bestway commanded while Sarah licked his dick.

My god, Mark was really slamming into me.

Fuck Yes.

My tits were being rubbed raw on the desk. Thank goodness the tube top protected my sensitive nipples or I would have lost them.

“Yes, Fuck me harder.” I screamed.

After way too short of time, I felt him stop and shoot his load in me.

He slowly backed out.

Fuck No, I need another cock.

Very quickly another cock, a much bigger one, was being shoved in my pussy.

“OH, FUCKING GOD!” I shouted and had a huge orgasm.

He was splitting me in two. It felt so fucking good.

“She feels good Ben.” This Steve person commented.

“Fuck Yes.” I shouted at him “Harder.”

He didn’t speed up, he moved at his own pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.