Monday: The New Me (Martha) - Cover

Monday: The New Me (Martha)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 4: I Find an Admirer

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4: I Find an Admirer - A girl decides to change for more attention and fun; follow her Monday adventures as she attends classes.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

As I walked into the detention room, I was shocked to see Jessie sitting off in the corner.

Why would she be here?

“Take a seat Martha” Mrs.Rosenwater drawled.

She was an old battle ax of a woman, not someone you would ever cross.

I sat as far away as possible from Jessie. Other than the two of us, there was only one other girl. I didn’t recognize her at first but then it hit me, it was the girl who walked in on Betty and I.

When I realized that, I gave her a wink and pinched my nipple through my top. She of course blushed and turned away.

“Martha, eyes forward.”

“Yes, Mrs. Rosenwater.”

“Isabella, take that pen out of your mouth.”

“Yes, Mrs. Rosenwater.”

So her name was Isabella. I should have guessed that. A lot of girls in school were named Isabella or Maria, it was the neighborhood we were from.

“Isabella, pen out!”

“Sorry, Mrs. Rosenwater.”

I glanced at Isabella as she took her pen out of her mouth again, or should I say MY pen. That was the pen that I had shoved up my pussy. The pen that had fallen out in the hall.

All my pens are distinctive. Mom had bought like a 1000 personalized ugly green pens a couple of years ago. People never stole my pens.

Did she know that it was my pen?

Why would she put a pen she just found on the floor in her mouth?

Maybe it wasn’t my pen, maybe it just looked like my pen. But no, as I looked harder, it had my name on it.

“Martha, eyes forward.”

“Sorry, Mrs. Rosenwater.”

As I settled in for a long boring period, I felt Mr.Fenwick’s cum leaking out of my ass. Great, now my skirt will have a big wet spot on it.

I kinda liked the smell of it but I didn’t bare slip a finger under and taste it.

Or could I, maybe I could just casually slide my hand down onto my lap, then slowly slip it backwards...

“Isabella, Bring that pen here.”

I was shocked into bringing my hand back onto the desk.

“Yes, Mrs.Rosenwater.”

Isabella stood up and walked towards the desk.

I watched her move, cute girl, she will be truly beautiful one day.

She needs better clothes. The white t-shirt and black shorts does not flatter her much. Though the twin braids and braces made her look like someone who I wanted to corrupt.

As I watched her bounce as only an energetic young girl can do, I realized that she was not wearing a bra. While her breasts were still fairly small, they were big enough that not wearing a bra was very noticeable. I approved and enjoyed watching the show.

Had she been wearing a bra when she burst into the bathroom, I couldn’t remember.

The bounce of her breasts as she walked, combined with the braces, twin braids and over all young innocent look made me squirm in my desk. I wanted to touch myself.

For some reason, I glanced over at Jessie and was shocked to see lust in her eyes.

Interesting, I knew Jessie liked girls, I didn’t realize that she had a similar taste in girls as me.

I actually paused in my dislike of Jessie for a second, then the bitter taste of her piss came back to me and I looked away in disgust.

Time passed while I resisted fingering myself.

Boring, Bored, wow, so bored, until the end of lunch bell finally rang.

I was up and out the door before anyone could ask about the wet spot on my seat or on my ass.

“Mar - Over here.” Bet was waiting for me as I exited the room, waving a half eaten sandwich at me.

“Bet - you brought me food!” I said as I reached for her sandwich.

“No - that’s mine, you need to eat what your mom packed.”

“Fuck no, I hate boiled eggs and cumcumbers.”

“Is that what she made you?”

“I don’t know, but it’s always something healthy like that.” I replied as we ran off for class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.