Monday: The New Me (Martha) - Cover

Monday: The New Me (Martha)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 3: A new plan

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3: A new plan - A girl decides to change for more attention and fun; follow her Monday adventures as she attends classes.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

***Disclaimer - Bully Trigger Warning***

As I was still processing my complete and utter failure, I just blindly followed Bet to our next class.

Normally Bet is unshakeable, after all she did just do all that stuff in Mrs.V’s class and before that in the bathroom, and many many other times in her or my bedroom, but something suddenly caused her to stop in the middle of the hallway. I, of course, didn’t notice and slammed right into her, which caused my legs to spread awkwardly to stop me from falling. This caused the pen that had been stuck up my pussy for the past 20 minutes to fall with a small clink onto the floor.

“What the fuck, Bet!” Pen forgotten in my indignation.

“Shhhh, I think I just saw Jessie.”

“So What? Fuck that whore.”

“She looked like she was crying...”

“So, everyone cries.”

“When was the last time you saw Jessie cry?” Betty was obviously in a bit of shock.

I thought about it, never, I have never seen Jessie cry. I have seen Jessie make others cry, especially when we were younger. In fact, that’s part of why I hate her so much.

Just last year, Jessie had pushed me down and grabbed my lunch. No real reason, just cause she could. Bet of course stepped in and pushed Jessie back. Jessie just laughed and punched Betty right in the face, in the face, who punches someone in the face.

I lost it, I jumped up and punched Jessie. Well, I tried to punch her, but it was more of a weak swing and glancing blow to her shoulder. I remember her eyes got big and she got really angry. She grabbed my shoulders and threw me to the ground, then she squatted over my face, pulled her panties to the side, and pissed all over me. I was shocked, everyone was shocked. Jessie just laughed and said “Best to stay down next time.”

At that point, everyone was laughing at me. I was such a loser back then. Now, the new me...

“Fuck Jessie, I hope she dies.”

Bet took a long look at me “Mar are you ok.”

“Yeah, just fuck her right!” Bet knew I still was upset about being pissed on but I do not think she knows how much that day has fucked me up.

Bet gave me a hug, “Mar, I love you.”

“Yeah, let’s just get to class.”

We arrived a bit early for Mr.Fenwick’s english class, so we went to the very back.

His classroom is a bit different, it’s designed more in a classic lecture or amphitheater style, with the back rows much higher than the front rows.

I do not think I could hide my cunt if I tried.

Mr.Fenwick is always doing something when we arrive. He usually has his head down writing something or reading something, basically anything to ignore us girls. I used to think it was because he hated teaching us, but then I heard a rumor that he was almost kicked out of school for fucking one of his students. They hushed it up and kept him around. They of course transferred her out, fucking double standard administration.

He’s not a bad looking older dude, a bit of a dad bod, and going a bit gray. Not someone I would ever notice, but today, and especially right now, being super horny, he looked good enough to fuck.

Just as the bell rang and as Mr.Fenwick was looking up, Jessie arrived at class. Her eyes were puffy and it looked like she had been crying. Mr.F of course looked over at Jessie to say something, then stopped, his eyes grew a bit and he stammered, Jessie was of course still missing her bra and her nipples and tits were extra visible, maybe because she had been crying, but they were like two beacons, calling his eyes.

“Sorry I’m late Mr.Fenwick” Jessie casually commented as she took her seat.

“You’re not late Jessie, are you ok?” Mr. F’s eyes never left Jessie. Sure, they are nice nipples, but stare much why doesn’t he. Then I noticed Jessie was not wearing her tight jeans, rather she was wearing Veronica’s skirt, which totally didn’t look good on her, ok fuck, it did look great on her. Fucking slut. She was also sitting so that Mr.Fenwick could see up her skirt. She probably didn’t have any panties on - that tramp.

That’s when I realized that Veronica was not here. Jessie was without her sidekick. Great two vs one. I have a new plan. Mrs.V didn’t work out but if at first you don’t succeed and all that. I was new to this, I just needed more practice.

“I am going to have Mr.Fenwick shove his dick up my ass after class!” I whispered to Bet.

I guess I was a bit loud, as Sarah turned around and gave me this little half smile. Suddenly, Sarah went from an innocent little good girl to a super sexy sly fox.

Sarah had to be fucking our Principal. No pure and innocent little girl could make that kind of smile. It’s like the last ten years of my life with Sarah was re-edited. All those innocent remarks. All those after school clubs that she starts and is the only one joining. I wonder if she is also fucking other teachers. The principal for sure, but maybe Micheal our socials teacher, or Mr.Fenwick.

Reality came crashing back. What the fuck was I thinking? Smile or not, it’s still Sarah. No fucking way was any of that happening.

“How are you going to do that?” Betty whispered back.

“Not sure, but he is going to take my virgin ass and bust a nut in it.”

“Sure Mar...”

“Ok, Class ... let’s start with Shakespeare’s ... McBeth”

Fucking Shakespeare, is that the only guy to ever write a book in english and it’s no even like real english.

“Can anyone tell me ... what Hamlet ... and McBeth ... have in common?”

I spread my legs wide, one over Bet’s legs, one on the back of Sarah’s seat, who turned around and took an extra long glance at my juicy pussy, and yet, I couldn’t get Mr.Fenwick’s attention. Fucking Jessie must have her pussy good and wide.

“They were both written by Shakespeare?” Mary called out from the middle of class, quick glance at her, then Mr.F’s eyes were back on Jessie.

“Yes, Mary, but we already know that, don’t we.”

“Anyone else?” Mr.Fenwick asked while attempting but failing to lift his eyes from Jessie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.