Monday: The New Me (Martha) - Cover

Monday: The New Me (Martha)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 2: The Grand Plan

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Grand Plan - A girl decides to change for more attention and fun; follow her Monday adventures as she attends classes.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Time for the next part of my plan. My hands went to Bet’s shoulders and I pulled her to her feet.

We are the same height, which is short, very short. I am small and petite, Bet is not, Bet is busty, really really busty. And she has hips and an ass. I have almost no hips and a very small ass.

I used to get teased all the time about looking like a boy. Old me would have worried about what other people thought, then retreated behind baggy clothes - new me was going to show that I was a girl - with small sensitive tits, and a super tight little ass. The new me likes my body because it’s mine.

A quick kiss then I turned her around and grabbed her yoga pants at the waist.

“Ah, Mar what are you doing?”

I pulled her pants down and off.

It helped that Bet trusts me, so she didn’t resist, in fact she helped me by lifting her feet at the right moments. I knew it, red thong panites. I pulled them off and buried my face in her pussy. She leaned forward against the bathroom mirror and enjoyed my licking.

“I like this new you.”

“I have always done this to you.” I said between a mouth full of sweet pussy.

Bet doesn’t shave which I like. Her pussy hair is so soft and fine. It also makes a great camel toe when she wears her tight yoga pants. I have often caught myself getting lost in my lustful thoughts watching her walk to and from me. Both sides of her look good.

“Yeah, but not at school and especially not in the middle of the bathroom.”

“Good, I now need you to take off your bra.”

Bet has huge tits, not as big as Mrs.V but huge on her small frame. She really needs her bra otherwise accidents will happen, which is what I am counting on.

“Oh, you bad girl - yes.”

I only had one hand to help her, the other was feeling her awesome ass.

Together we removed her bra and I pushed her hard against the mirror. I loved the look of her huge tit’s smashed up against it. She looked so sexy.

“Bet, I need you to help me get Mrs.V’s attention.” I slipped my hand into her pussy to help my licking.

“Mmmmmm”

“Bet, I need you to keep your bra and panties off in class today.”

I added my thumb and my other hand started to play with her butt.

“Mar, I don’t know.”

“Bet, I need you.”

I fingered her harder while sliding a finger into her tight ass.

“FUCK, ok.”

Bet is loud when she orgasms. I am sure everyone left in the hallway could hear her scream. I also knew that she wouldn’t say no to anything I asked while orgasming. I had timed it perfectly.

Step one done.

“Mar, I love you, but my breasts will basically fall out of my shirt. And these pants get a bit see-through when they get wet ... and I am very wet!”

“Yes, I know, and I want Mrs.V to also know. She will not be able to resist looking at both of us. That slut Jessie will never have a chance against both of us.”

Bet gave me a big kiss, mmm, cherry, “Ok, but just cause I love you.”

“I know babe.”

I kissed her back, sharing her sweet pussy juice.

We straightened ourselves out a bit, well actually, we slutted ourselves up.

I splashed some water on my pussy to make it look juicier then I rubbed some water on Bet’s crotch to make it a bit more see-through. She adjusted her shirt so that it just covered her nipples. “I will have to be careful how I move, my nipples slip out whenever I move this way” and Bet twisted and bent a little which caused her right nipple to slip into view.

I love her nipples. They look small on her huge tits but are actually kinda big, so when they get erect, they are visible even when she wears a sports bra, now, they are basically too blinkers saying “Look Here, Look Here”.

“That looks yummy, Bet.”

I tweaked her nipple then adjusted her shirt to be just over the nipple.

“You’re looking great in that tube top.”

I glanced in the mirror and realized how much my itty bitty titties were poking out. I actually do not mind having small breasts. I know how much Bet’s back sometimes hurts from carrying all the weight around. I know that I will owe her big time for making her walk around without the support of a bra but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do, and damn the consequences.

“Ok, let’s go seduce our math teacher.”

“Yes, let’s go seduce our math teacher.”

Walking down the hall, I loved the slight breeze on my exposed pussy.

“I can see your ass and pussy everytime you take a step.”

“I can see your pussy outline without you having to step. And your nipples look so close to escaping that shirt.”

Bet looked hot.

As we walked into the classroom, Mrs.V turned to greet us. Damn, she kinda looks like an older taller version of Bet. Maybe that’s why I want her to fuck me so badly.

Mrs.V was openly staring, her mouth slightly open, and she was stammering for words.

I glanced at Jessie, the little slut, to see her reaction.

Jessie was pissed.

As I turned to sit down, I made sure Mrs.V got a good view of my pussy.

“Mrs. Volenski - Veronica and I have to go to the washroom.” Jessie stated, stood up, grabbed Veronica’s arm and basically dragged her from the room.

Good I thought, score one for the good girls or rather the naughty girls.

As the door slammed, Mrs.V’s eyes traveled back around the room, stopping at Bet and I. It was my spread legs and Bet’s huge breasts that caught and kept her attention.

Naughty good girls, two points. But who is keeping score? I totally am. I’m going to beat that whore Jessie.

“Class, Start to work on problems 1-20 in chapter six.” Mrs.V said as she sat behind her desk.

I smiled and opened my book to pretend to do some work. Instead, I kept my attention on Mrs.V. Everytime she would glance up around the room, I would do something. Sometimes it was casually rubbing my nipples through my shirt. Another time I not so casually reached between my legs and spread apart my pussy lips. This gave my pussy a butterfly look that I personally love, and the way Mrs.V’s eyes lingered, I figured she also enjoyed.

Bet also did her part. Her nipples kept slipping out, like they were playing peek a poo. And I made sure her pussy was semi visible by rubbing it every so often - all while Mrs.V was watching of course.

Mrs.V started to squirm behind her desk, I wondered if she wanted to be playing with herself, but was too professional.

At one point, just after I had slipped my finger quickly in and out of my pussy, I did notice her hand slip down to her lap behind the desk. I could see her arm move then she brought her finger to her mouth and gave it a long suck.

I figured I had won and Mrs.V was mine until the door flew open and in walked Jessie and Veronica.

Jessie was as posed as ever but she had taken off her bra, so her nipples were clearly visible under her shirt. She strutted to her seat, purposely ignoring me, but I know that she saw my very wet and spread pussy and how red Mrs.V’s face had become.

Veronica was a mess. Her hair needed combing, her bra was only half on, with one of her breasts clearly not contained and loose in her shirt. Her skirt was on backwards and she walked as if she had just been fucked hard, like her pussy and/or ass were sore. When she sat down, she grimaced a bit.

Veronica’s lips glistened as if she had been licking pussy - which was likely the case.

As Jessie put down her purse, it tipped over and the tip of a very large and wet looking dildo was exposed. She looked down, did one of her half smiles that causes so many people to love and/or hate her, and left it.

The slut wanted everyone to know that she had just fucked Veronica hard. Mrs.V’s eyes went first to Jessie’s very visible tits, then down to the dildo. A quick smile and tongue across her lips told me that if Jessie was not fucking Mrs.V, then Mrs.V would really like to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.