Monday: The New Me (Martha) - Cover

Monday: The New Me (Martha)

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 1: The New Me

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 1: The New Me - A girl decides to change for more attention and fun; follow her Monday adventures as she attends classes.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Today was the day. Today I was going to be the new me.

As I entered the classroom I looked for my best friend to see her reaction. Sure enough Bet’s eyes grew wide as she saw what I was wearing. The old me would have worn a simple t-shirt and baggy pants, the new me was wearing a small tube top, no bra to highlight my small pointy breasts and a skirt that was way too short. I could see her eyes widen in shock and she mouthed - “What the Fuck!”.

I smiled and glanced around to see who else had noticed my entrance. Most of the girls in our all girl school were too busy getting ready for class but Mrs.V had definitely noticed. Her eyes were a little wide and she had a slight flush to her cheeks. Excellent, that’s what I wanted. I wanted Mrs.V, so I needed her to want me.

I proceeded to sexy walk and sit down beside Bet.

“What the fuck are you wearing Mar?”

I have known Betty, or Bet as most call her, for most of my life. She is my best friend with benefits but she has never seen me wear this. Not even alone at home when we are trying to act sexy. At school, never.

“Fucking Hot Right!” I smirked as I took out my books.

“Your tits are totally poking through that top.” Bet criticized me.

“Yeah, that’s kinda the point.” I smiled and winked at Mrs V.

Bet should talk. She normally dresses way more slutty than I do. Today she wore a very loose shirt that showed off her massive cleavage, contained only by a bright red bra. She wore tight black yoga pants, no idea - yet, about the color of her panties, but knowing Bet they would be red and in a thong style.

“But you’ve never worn anything like this before, what the hell happened? Is it aliens? Have you been possessed by aliens?”

“Fuck No, I just, you know...”

“No, what do you-” before she could finish her statement the bell for class rang which means, cue the rival music, Jessie the fucking sluts arrival.

“Shit.”

Jessie was the classic Tomboy; short hair, strong shoulders, and great body. Today she was wearing a see through top with a black laced bra under and way too tight blue jeans, fucking attention whore. Her breasts fit perfectly on her body and she knew it. She knew that most of the class hated her but also that most of the class desired her.

I glanced at Mrs.V for her reaction. Sure enough, she had a small smile and a twinkle in her eye at Jessie’s entrance. Jessie has been teasing Mrs.V since the beginning of term. At least I think it’s just teasing.

Jessie gave the class a huge smile, perfectly framed by her short pixie hair and button nose.

“Hey Mrs. Volenski - did you have a nice weekend?”

Jessie is such a fucking suck up.

I did a quick glance around the room. Most of the girls had a total look of lust or hate or both on their faces.

“I had a very pleasant weekend Jessie.”

Jessie gave Mrs.V another cutie girl smile and took her seat.

“What’s Up Mrs.V”.

That was Jessie’s sidekick and air headed friend Veronica. Where Jessie was confident and cool, Veronica was just a wanna be. She wore an orange halter top that showed off her large almost saggy breasts and a red cheerleader style skirt. The outfit totally clashed. What non-cheerleader would wear a cheerleader skirt? So stupid. What normal human would wear an orange top with red skirt? I have often wondered if she is color blind.

Her hair was down today which is never a good look on her. The bleached blond mess does not frame her face well. I know, I have a similar shaped face, which is why I always put my hair up. Either in a ponytail like today, or braids or pigtails.

Bet can get away with hair down. Betty is gorgeous, she can get away with her hair styled anyway she wants. I especially liked it when her hair has that just fucked look. But I think more people would look better with a “just fucked” look. I also think more people just need to get fucked more.

“Have a seat Veronica!” Mrs.V sternly called back.

I do not think Mrs.V likes Veronica much.

“Ok class, I am sure everyone finished the homework I assigned for this weekend”.

Not a fucking chance did anyone in the class do the math homework, well, maybe goodie goodie Sarah, but no one else.

“I would like everyone to turn to page 115.” With that Mrs.V stood up.

Wow, she looks good. I mean there is a reason I want her to notice and ideally fuck me.

Huge tit’s, much bigger than Bet’s but whereas Bet’s breasts barely fit her small frame, Mrs.V’s looked great on her tall full figured body. Her black with yellow sunflower dress really accented her curves and of course the glasses and messy hair bun, really gave her that fuckable teacher look. What I wouldn’t do to lift up her dress, pull her panties down, and bury my tongue in her forty year old MILF pussy.

Betty leaned in close and said “You’d better close your mouth before you drool all over the place.”

I leaned over to her and whispered back, “You know where I want to drool and lick and suck.”

“You and half the girls here.” Bet replied chuckling.

She was not wrong. Most of the girls have been lusting after Mrs.V since the first semester at school. I know I have been. Even two years later, I and everyone else still crave her.

I turned and looked around the room. Half the girls had open looks of desire on their faces. A couple looked like they were drooling like me.

“I wonder if Mrs.V does that on purpose - do you think she knows what she does to us girls?”

“Attention Class” with that statement, Mrs.V started to scan the room, just like she did every morning.

First to the back of the room. Officially, she would say that she is looking to see who’s here and paying attention, but I swear it’s really just to take in the pure hunger in some of the girls’ faces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.