Swing Set Swap - Cover

Swing Set Swap

Copyright© 2023 by IronBuddah

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A recently divorced man mistakes his neighbor's daughter for his wife when introducing herself. He tries to apologize, but the teen will have none of it saying she was not offended. She proves to be busty, fast, and sluty, much to the divorced man's delight. When his neighbor catches them screwing on the back yard swing set, is there any way to avoid trouble other than convincing his own daughter to come out to the swing set and make ammends to the angry neighbor?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Edgar looked at Susie, she was much more petite than his daughter Nichole, but he could see nicely swolen tits under and old t-shirt. They weren’t mellons by any stretch of the imagination, but they looked quite nice. Edgar was again surprised at his inability to look the girl in the eye and the hardness of his cock. It was throbbing eagerly as he gazed at the girl’s bare legs and the puffy pussy lips exposed between them. He had to remind himself that he wasn’t trying to bone the girl, just make a point to her father that it was an asshole move to screw your neighbor’s daughter without even the decency to put a rubber on. The way his dick was twitching, it didn’t realize it wasn’t actually getting any of that teen pussy that was making it ache with need. Edgar would have to satisfy himself by beating off after he got done with this little lesson. However, it was looking like teaching this lesson was going to be much sweeter than he anticipated. He had just been trying to make something good come of Otis’ perverted offer. Sometimes trying to do the right thing had unexpected benefits it seemed. He mouthed the words, “Don’t worry,” to Susie as he put one hand on her knee and the other on her waist.

“Oh yeah, that feels good!” Edgar wasn’t lying, it felt awesome to rub his hard cock against the inside of one of Susie’s thighs. “I’m just getting your little girl warmed up, but I can already tell it’s going to feel great to pump a potent load of sperm into her unprotected belly like you just did to Nichole. I bet you wish you had been thinking about the fact that you’ve got a teenage girl too when you were stupidly risking knocking mine up. Now you have to let me try to do intentionally what you only did by accident.” Edgar’s heart was pounding like a jackhammer as he spoke the obscene words. This was even more of a surprise. The idea of knocking poor Susie up was really turning him on. He still had no intention of actully doing the things he was talking about, but he’d certainly be thinking about them when he flogged his cock later to relieve the incredible horniness he was rapidly building up.

Edgar whispered in Susie’s ear, “Don’t worry, I’m just trying to get your father to think about what he did, and to show you what a pervert he is for even thinking that letting me have unprotected sex with you would somehow make up for what he and Nichole did.” Susie nodded, and Edgar couldn’t stop himself from sliding his hand up and cupping a very nice, very firm young tit, then he kissed her on the cheek, then he turned her chin so he could kiss her on the lips. He hadn’t planned on doing that, but he told Susie the opposite. First he nibbled on her earlobe then whispered, “Just something else to get your father’s attention.”

“See that?” Edgar asked Otis. “Do you wonder if that was Susie’s first kiss? Wether it was or not, she’s about to get her first load of cum. Then we’ll both have to worry if our daughter’s catch.”


Nichole whispered in Otis’ ear, “Do you think he’s stuck it in yet? He’s not taunting you like he was earlier, but I think he’s just teasing her.” When Otis whispered back his agreement, Nichole added, “I bet you’ld like to walk over there and take a closer look to see what’s really going on. Does the idea of watching your daughter get nailed turn you on that much?” Nichole grabed his hard cock through his pants and tormented him further, “You’re so hard I think you might fuck your daughter yourself if my dad doesn’t get started soon.”

“Don’t tempt me with ideas like that.” Otis whispered back to the teen temptress hanging on his arm.

“I’m going to have to keep an eye on you, you’re dirtier and greedier than I thought. Eating my pussy and fucking me wasn’t enough for you, now you want your daughter’s pussy too.”

“You’re all I’ll ever need,” Otis assured Nichole grabbing at one of her big tits and squeezing it, “But the idea of little Susie getting her cherry popped while I watch has me hard as a brick. Thinking about her getting knocked up on top of that is making me extra horny.”

“Does the fact that you might have knocked me up make you extra horny too?” Nichole asked Otis.

“Fuck yes!”

“I might have to give you another chance tonight then, you know just to up your odds,” Nichole offered.

“Your dad will kill me!” Otis protested.

Nichole pulled one of her tits out of her tank top again, “Get my headlights up to high beams, but use your fingers, not your mouth.” When Otis whimpered, Nichole added, “Trust me, I’ve got a plan.”


Susie had been irate when her father had proposed that she have sex with his new neighbor because he had fucked up by screwing that guy’s daughter. Then she had been nervous when Edgar, the neighbor she was supposed to spread her legs for to get her idiot father out of trouble, whispered that he didn’t really want to have sex with her. Then she made a snap decision to punish her father for making such a obscene suggestion. Edgar seemed like a nice guy. He had kissed her, and it was kind of plesant the way he was rubbing his errection on the insides of her legs. He seemed really excited by her, which was a good sign for when she started dating. She didn’t plan on having sex for at least a year or two, but she would be a lot less nervous when the time came. Seventeen seemed like a good age. Waiting all the way until she was technically an adult seemed over cautious.

Edgar had started out saying lots of outrageous things to her father. That had made her nervous too, at least until he whispered to her that he didn’t really mean any of it. Now though, he wasn’t saying much at all. He was sighing a lot, and mumbing things like, “Oh Susie, oh sweet Susie!” She decided that she liked hearing a guy with a boner say her name like that.

Susie looked at her dad to see if he was looking porperly shocked and horrified. It seemed like, if anything, he had lost interest in whatever she was doing because of the stupid slut next door. He was grabbing one of her big boobs, the damn things were nearly as big as her head, and whispering in the neighbor girl’s ear. If the idiot got himself in even deeper trouble by sticking his dick in that hot mess again, she wasn’t going to even pretend to do anything to help. She realized that no matter what Edgar had said about his motivation, he was too happy with what he was doing to her to be mad at her dad at the same time.

The idea that she was making a man more than twice her age this happy made her feel hot and cold at the same time, and she felt a strange sensation as her clit got really hard. Right after that, she felt really wet in her pussy, It even felt like it was opening up on its own. It was a good thing Edgar was being true to his word and not trying to stick his cock in her. Susie sniffed and purposely turned her head so that she wasn’t looking at her father at all. How was he supposed to learn any lessons from this if he was already playing with the slut who landed him in hot water again?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.