Sharing Daddy's Lover - Cover

Sharing Daddy's Lover

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Alice tried not to like her dad's new girlfriend, but she didn't make it easy. Despite her best efforts, Alice found herself liking her, and even envying her uninhibited sexuality and her infectious joy in life. Before she knew it she was being drawn out of her shell.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

I was twelve when Mom died. At first, I couldn’t believe it: she was only thirty-three, people aren’t supposed to die when they’re that young. It was a freak accident; she was driving along the freeway when a big rig coming the other way lost one of its wheels. They say it would have been instantaneous. I hope so.

It was a terrible time for Dad and me. For years the slightest thing would set one of us off and then we’d both end up crying and holding each other for comfort.

The pain never went away but, as time passed, it did get a little less raw and a little more bearable. Even so, I was surprised when Dad told me that he’d been seeing someone called Rose, and he wanted me to meet her.

When I saw her for the first time the thing that struck me most was how young she was. I was fifteen at the time and I guessed she was in her early twenties, so she was actually closer to my age than his. She was also blonde, beautiful, and slender, even if her boobs didn’t look any bigger than mine, I thought a bit bitchily. I tried very hard to hate her but unfortunately, she was also actually very nice and really funny, and she clearly made him very happy.

In all honesty, I was envious of her: she managed to dress so ... sexily without looking slutty, and seemed so comfortable showing her admittedly fabulous body. I wanted so much to be more like her, to be less uptight.

The thing that I found the hardest was watching them together. Even though I’d never had a real boyfriend I was sexually active, it’s just I was the only person there, if you know what I mean.

They tried to be discreet but watching them steal kisses and cuddling on the couch made me imagine what it must be like to be in love like that.

Then she moved in, which made it even harder. Occasionally I’d catch him with his hands on her, and I’d find myself getting turned on: imagining I had a boyfriend who would touch me like that.

One Saturday morning, over a late breakfast, Rose announced that she wanted to spend the rest of the morning getting some sun by the pool. Dad looked very keen, but I didn’t want to be a gooseberry so I cried off, pleading homework that needed doing.

My room overlooked the backyard and later on, when I looked out, I saw them sitting next to each other on one of the sunbeds, cuddling and giggling. I knew she was beautiful but dressed in a white bikini I had to admit that she was absolutely stunning.

They looked so happy together and I wondered how long it would be before I had a boy ... or a girlfriend. I didn’t know where that thought came from, but I realized that, as I’d been watching them, it was her body that my eyes kept being drawn to.

As I stood there I imagined for the first time what it would feel like to be able to stroke soft curves like hers and to kiss those soft lips. I looked down, surprised to see my hand was between my legs, pressing down on my clit.

When I looked back up they were both looking at my dad’s groin and laughing. Even from that distance, I could see his swimming shorts tented out. My hand was still moving on my clit and now, not for the first time, I was imagining what it would feel like to have a throbbing erection like that inside my pussy.

I was so turned on that I unzipped my jeans and pushed my hand down inside my panties, surprised at how wet I was. My fingers roamed between my slick lips and my clit as I watched Rose teasing him, pointing to his dick. Then she ran her fingers along it and my fingers moved much more urgently. I was mentally pleading with her to pull his shorts down and, as my mind’s eye conjured up a vision of his erect penis springing out, I came. Hunched over my hand, my body jerked and spasmed and my legs turned to jelly, as I had probably the most intense orgasm of my young life.

It was only as I came down from my climactic high that what I’d done sunk in: I’d cum imagining my dad’s cock! I looked down, for some mad reason fully expecting to see them staring and pointing up at his deviant daughter, but they’d gone!

Then I heard footsteps in the hall and I pulled my hand out of my pants and sat down on the bed. I was wiping my hand on the bedclothes when there was a knock on the door.

I tried to quell my breathing and my pounding heart.

“Come in,” I called after I’d waited for as long as I dared.

“Hi, Alice I-- erm ... are you OK sweetie?” she asked and I had a sinking feeling that I looked exactly like a girl who’d just got herself off with an image of her dad’s cock in her mind. She sat down beside me and put an arm around my shoulders, twisting to look at me, all concerned. “You look very ... flushed...”

“I’m fine,” I replied, in what I hoped was a normal voice, but her nearly naked body, pressed against mine, and the smell of her sun-warmed skin mixed with her perfume was getting me aroused again.

“Do you have a boyfriend Alice?” she asked me out of the blue, and I wondered if she could have guessed what I’d been up to.

“No, not really.”

“Do you like boys?”

“Erm ... yeah.”

“Maybe you should dress a little ... sexier,” she suggested and, to begin with, it made me angry but then I thought that maybe she had a point.

“I’ve only really got jeans, tracksuits, and sweatshirts.”

“Your dad’s going to be working in his office this afternoon. Maybe, after lunch, we could go shopping together?”

At that moment I don’t think I could have refused her anything. “Sure,” I replied, in what I hoped was a casual tone. “That could be fun.”


Although she was about three inches taller than me it turned out that we were the same hip, waist, and bust measurements, so we ended up trying on a lot of the same clothes. Of course, that meant we were in the changing room together.

I really started to wonder about my sexuality because I found the constant proximity of her in just her underwear extremely arousing. She had on a cream-colored half-cup bra and thong panties and the expanse of her lovely soft-looking skin was getting me very worked-up. Sometimes, when she was adjusting the lie of my skirt or blouse, her fingers would brush my skin and I absolutely loved it.

One time, when I was trying on a halter top, she declared it looked silly with a bra on. I was trembling as I bared my breasts before her and, when I’d put it on and she grazed the material with a fingertip, it was all I could do not to moan out loud.

There were four tops and three skirts that I was trying to choose between but, when I told Rose that, she just picked the whole lot up, along with the stuff she’d chosen, and marched off towards the checkout.

“I’ll get Daddy to give you the money,” I told her as we waited in the queue.

“Don’t be silly sweetheart,” she replied. “I won’t hear of it.” and then she kissed me lightly on the lips. I was so surprised, and thrilled, that I was lost for words.


As I was getting the bags out of the back seats I had to move some old fast-food containers out of the way.

“God, sorry about the state of my car, it’s so embarrassing.”

I thought about that as we carried our goodies upstairs. “I could clean it for you if you like?” I suggested.

“You don’t have to do that,” she said.

“Please. I’d like to. To say thank you.” She looked at me dubiously. “I’d make a good job of it, Dad makes me clean ours sometimes.”

She dumped her bags on their bed.

“OK, but you don’t want to get your clothes all wet,” she said. “why don’t you wear this?” she said, picking up the bikini she’d been wearing this morning and handing it to me.

I went back to my room to change and I could feel that the gusset of the bottoms was still damp. Without thinking I raised it to my nose. The smell was incredible, musky and sweet and tangy. Feeling very wicked I took my panties off and sniffed them as well. I loved the smell of both of us and spent a blissful few minutes just breathing in our perfumes while my clit tingled away happily.

I was interrupted by a knock on the door. “It’s just me. Rose.”

“Hold on a second!” I called out as I changed into the bikini, shivering delightedly as I pressed the damp crotch against my pussy. “OK.” Rose came into the room and looked me up and down appreciatively.

“I think it looks even better on you than it does on me,” she said softly. “But I think this...” she continued, kneeling down in front of me. “ ... might give your dad a heart attack.” I looked down and the bikini bottoms had ridden right up into my slit. I trembled as she slid a fingertip under either side, almost touching my pussy, and gently stretched them out. She was so close to me I could feel her breath on my pussy and I was so turned on that my head began to swim. “Perfect,” she declared, sitting back on her heels and staring brazenly at my groin.

I wanted nothing more at that moment than for her to pull the bikini bottoms down and for her to suck my clit, which was tingling madly. Unfortunately, my prayers weren’t answered and I had to content myself with car cleaning.


I’d washed the outside and was leaning in the passenger door, vacuuming, when I felt a hand grab my butt cheek.

“God, you’ve got a gorgeous ass Rose,” I heard my dad say, and I almost purred at the feel of his slightly rough hands as he stroked the cheeks of my ass.

“Hmmmm.” I moaned trying not to sound like me. Then he began to rub his groin against my bottom and I could feel his erection between my ass cheeks! I let it go on for maybe five seconds before I felt his fingers trying to sneak inside the bikini bottoms and knew I really had to stop it.

“Erm ... Dad?”

“Fuck!” I heard him cry out. “Sorry! Jesus Alice, I’m so sorry, I thought that you were Rose.”

I stood up and faced him. His face looked horrified but his eyes were all over me, staring at my breasts and then my pussy and then back. I looked down and, as appalled as he might have been, that hadn’t reached his penis yet: the shape of his erect shaft was clearly visible through his pants.

This was the closest I’d gotten to seeing it and my pussy clenched hard as I stared and stared. Eventually, I looked up to find him still gazing at my cleavage.

“It’s OK. I understand Dad,” I said, trying to calm him down. “It was quite ... nice actually,” I added as an afterthought, and then blushed furiously as I realized just what I’d said.

“God. Sorry again Alice,” he said and started to move his arms as if to cuddle me and then thought better of it. “I’d better go.”

I couldn’t help the smile on my face as I bent down to finish the car. A quick peek over my shoulder confirmed what I’d hoped: he was looking at my ass as he walked away and almost walked off the path!


Later that evening, about ten minutes after I’d gone up to bed, there was a now familiar knock.

“Come in Rose,” I called out and she came and sat next to me on the bed.

“I just wanted to say thank you for my car, and for a lovely afternoon,” she said with a fond smile.

“No problem,” I told her. “I had a great time. Thank you for my new clothes.” She took my hand and gave it a little squeeze.

“I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything Alice. Anything at all.” she paused, looking into my eyes. “It’s a bit clichéd but I’d like you to think of me as the big sister you never had.”

I was truly touched and tears started to well up in my eyes. I thought about what I would have liked to ask a big sister, and one question sprang immediately into my mind.

“What’s it like ... having sex?” I blurted out. “Sorry, sorry. I shouldn’t have asked that.”

She smiled at me and squeezed a little harder on my hand. “I’m guessing you’re familiar with the mechanics and what an orgasm is like?” I nodded, suddenly embarrassed, and she paused while she thought about it some more.

“Well that side of it is lovely of course, but the real beauty of it is giving yourself utterly to another person. The feeling of closeness, of intimacy, of vulnerability but with someone you completely trust. God, it’s hard to describe.” There was another long pause.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.