The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Thursday – Hells Bells Rock n Roll Saloon

Jennifer

Bob sat at a high-top round table at the back of the bar from where he could see the front door. He drank his beer while he waited. He only had a few minutes to think about all that was going on in his life before he saw Scott pushing through the front door. His friend saw him and waved. He wasn’t alone.

He stood and shook Pastor Scott’s hand before greeting the young woman with him.

“Nice place,” Scott said with a touch of sarcasm in his voice as he glanced around the grungy bar.

“You asked for a place to meet that would be private,” Bob replied before turning to the young woman.

“Hello Jennifer, good to see you,” Bob said. She was one of the leaders in the church’s youth ministry.

“Thank you, Mr. Wilkins, nice to see you too,” Jennifer said while looking around the dark dingy bar taking in sports playing on the TVs, and the few rough-looking patrons sitting at the bar or shooting pool at a table that had seen better years.

Scott put his hand on Jennifer’s back as she took a stool next to Bob. “What can I get you?”

“Diet Coke please,” she said.

“Bob?” Scott said looking at his bottle.

“Sure, one more,” he said turning his attention to Jennifer. Curious as to why Scott asked to meet here and not at church.

“Nice coat,” Jennifer said glancing at the back of his black leather jacket. The one he wore on his Harley that sported the name of his motorcycle club.

Robert looked at Jennifer in her short brown leather coat and tight-fitting Wranglers. She had a pretty heart-shaped face, a small pert nose, and wore little to no makeup. Tonight, her long reddish blonde hair was tucked through the back of a faded blue and gold University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) baseball cap. She was cute and outgoing. His kids had liked her ever since she started working at the church back in July.

While Scott was at the bar, they made small talk. She asked about the Wilkins kids in the time it took for Scott to return with two bottles of beer, a can of Diet Coke, and a plastic cup filled with ice. They talked about not much while they came around to the reason the three were meeting in a dive bar on the edge of town.

Scott looked at Bob then at Jennifer. “So, Bob, I wanted you to talk with Jennifer, she has something to say that might be of help to us.”

Robert kept his attention on Jennifer as she looked at her drink, moving the plastic cup around the tabletop making small wet circles.

Finally, she looked up meeting his gaze, “This all stays between us.”

“Of course.”

“I wanted to talk with you about ‘the book’ that everyone has been reading and talking about. I have a unique perspective, I think.” Jennifer said, her eyes trying to read his face.

Robert nodded in understanding, but he didn’t say anything. He watched as Scott reached over and placed a hand on one of hers and held it there until letting go. A very intimate public act considering he was married and a pastor.

“Mr. Wilkins. I decided to trust Scott, after hearing from various kids whose families were practicing home nudity. We prayed together in his office, and I told him about my own experiences with nudity at home. In return he took me into his confidence about his family’s experiences in the last month,” she said then took a drink.

“I’m listening,” Robert said sensing there was more.

She took a deep breath and let it out, “Since I was young. My sisters and I’ve had a ‘very intimate’ relationship with our dad. He’s also a pastor, Methodist,” Jennifer said, her eyes on his face waiting for judgment perhaps.

He took her hand that was on her lap under the table in his bigger hand and squeezed it as he knew it took a lot of courage and trust to say what she said. To trust Bob and open herself up to judgment.

“Jennifer, thank you for trusting me. No judgment here. I assume this experience with your dad was not difficult or we wouldn’t be talking now?” He said making a leap in his thought process while connecting pieces of information. Then he drank.

Jennifer smiled and held onto his hand. “No, it’s fine. We had our moments but overall, I’m glad it happened.”

“Can I change the subject a bit from me to Scott?” Jennifer said looking at Bob. She suddenly seemed older, more mature than most twenty-year-olds.

“Go ahead, I’m listening,” he said eyes on Scott who sat quietly on his stool.

“Here is the thing, in talking to Scott, I know he is struggling with what to do about his daughter Sarah.” She paused then added, “He asked me, if based on my experiences, if I thought that Sarah having ‘sexual intercourse’ now at fifteen would cause her any lasting harm?”

For a moment Scott looked embarrassed and uncomfortable and focused his attention on the label on his beer bottle. Then he looked at Bob.

Bob wasn’t sure he was understanding, “Who would she have sex with?” he asked. His son Kevin came to mind but there was also the possibility Scott was thinking of himself. A little father-daughter fuck.

Jennifer looked at her boss, “Scott mentioned keeping Sarah’s experiences within the family or a close circle of trusted friends, like your family.

To Bob that sounded like Scott wanted to fuck his own daughter or at least let Ben do it.

Scott jumped in, “It was just a question. It’s true I’ve been thinking about Sarah. I didn’t tell you, but as a family, we now do nudity three nights a week and on weekends when we don’t have company.” He drank.

Robert took it all in. He had similar thoughts about his three daughters that he kept to himself.

Scott kept talking, “Anyway, Jennifer came to me a couple of days ago. She says there’s a lot going on with our kids we don’t know about. When it comes to Sarah, she suggests our ‘communication issues’ might be helped by taking our father-daughter relationship a step further than we have already gone.” Scott said, watching Bob for a reaction.

The youth leader picked up the story.

“Scott suggested, and I agreed that letting Sarah have sex now within the family or in this case the small home nudity community could be positive for her and even her brother. Neither of them should be told any longer that they must wait for marriage.”

The youth director kept holding Bob’s hand as she talked.

Bob took it all in. He’d had similar thoughts to Scott since last weekend. Kevin and Sarah were getting closer, talking every evening on the phone. His daughter Kristy was sixteen and legal to consent by North Carolina law, not that he cared that much about the law. His wife suggested sending Kristy to relatives who would see to more of her ‘sexual education’. He wanted to keep her closer to home and educate her himself.

“Tell me more. How old were you when you first had sex? If you don’t mind me asking.” He came right out with what was on his mind.

Jennifer moved Bob’s hand closer to her center of gravity in her lap, which was warm. Scott pushed his bottle at her. She was only 20 but took a drink anyway.

“I was younger than Kristy or Sarah...” she said.

For the next 45 minutes, Jennifer talked, and they listened as she told an informative and at times erotic story of how her parents handled sex within the family. She and her two sisters had been deflowered by her father and over the years were often in his bed along with their mom. They became a close-knit family as her father worked at different churches in North Carolina.

Bob bought another round of beer for the three of them as she continued to talk. No one working in this bar cared enough to check IDs; this being the same bar he had found his 17-year-old sister drinking and acting the whore in almost a decade ago.

Jennifer finished her beer a bit red in the face from all the talk of sex. Bob withdrew his hand a couple of times, but she always brought his hand back to her lap.

“I have a couple of questions,” Bob said.

Jennifer smiled at Bob and stretched her back giving him a hint of the small breasts she had under her blouse. “Go ahead.”

“Are you still sleeping with your dad?”

“Yes. Since I decided to take a semester off from UCSB and moved back home. What else?” she replied without hesitation, her eyes on her boss, Scott.

Bob saw the look exchanged between them, maybe that last part was news to Scott. Jennifer was supposed to be the young virgin guarding and mentoring the church’s youth.

“Can you come over the next time our families get together?”

Jennifer gave him a big smile and finished the last of her beer.

“Of course, just tell me when.”

Scott looked happy and sat back on his stool, his beer bottle empty. “One more thing since Jennifer is here and she helped me see what I need to do, I have something to say to Bob.”

Robert nodded at his friend. He had an idea of what was on Scott’s mind.

“I’m attracted to your daughter, Kristy. You know that.”

“I do.”

Jennifer was smiling and interrupted. “She is cute, very smart too, and the boys in the youth group love her.”

That uncomfortable look again. Scott started to speak then Jennifer put a hand on his arm. “Let me tell Bob, probably better that he hears it from me.”

“Bob, Scott wants to sleep with Kristy,” she said then added, “I suggested he ask you about an exchange. Sarah for Kristy or maybe you would prefer his wife, Caroline?” Jennifer rattled off the details of the proposal like she was making a stock trade on Wall Street.

Scott’s face couldn’t get any redder and he couldn’t look at Bob.

He wasn’t completely surprised by the ask. Robert thought of all the possibilities at that moment as a grin slowly split his face. Jennifer squeezed Bob’s hand under the table.

The devil was on his shoulder, “What if I asked for both?” he replied seeing how far he would go.

Scott glanced at Jennifer, who just shrugged her shoulders.

“You’re the head of the family,” Bob said pushing his friend. Their faith stressed the importance of the male role in leading the family. Of course, only an idiot didn’t listen to his wife.

His pastor friend finally had an answer, “You know Caroline has only ever been with me.” Scott said choosing his words. “She likes you, Bob. She was so happy after Saturday.”

Perhaps he felt a smidgen of compassion remembering Caroline’s hand on his cock as they said goodbye that night and their brief kiss.

“Scott, I think she’ll say yes. Caroline is beautiful and I would love to be with her just as much as Sarah who I also think is great. I do need to talk with JoAnn first and of course Kristy. Have you talked to Caroline?”

His friend shook his head. “We sort of talked about doing more but no details. The bigger issue is Sarah’s virginity, which we had always taught her to guard. We’re still talking.”

“How about we let our wives figure this out? I’m game if our wives agree.” Robert said.

Jennifer and Scott exchanged looks. “Thanks, Bob, I’ll have our wives figure out the next meeting date. Busy month ahead, hunh!” Scott slid off his stool and grabbed his coat off a hook on the wall. Then took Jennifer’s.

Maybe it was the three beers but before he and Jennifer stood, he took her hand and placed it in his lap under the table, and pressed down hard so she could feel his stiff cock in his jeans. All the talk of sex and imagined possibilities along with her revelations had an effect on him.

Jennifer didn’t pull back. For the briefest of moments, she squeezed his cock then let go as she slid off her stool and took her coat from Scott, not looking back at him.

When the three said goodbyes in the dark parking lot this time Bob got a firm hug and after a glance around a brief kiss on the lips from Jennifer.

Later that night, with the kids in bed, as JoAnn helped him prepare his Army dress blue uniform for Saturday’s Christmas party, he told her about his conversation with Jennifer and Scott. His wife agreed, perhaps it was time to speed things up and keep the girls closer to home, for now. As they slid into bed he told her about the second part, Scott’s request.

His wife laid her head on his chest. “We’ll talk about it later, but yes, if you want to. But would you be comfortable watching Scott fuck me if that’s what I wanted?” JoAnn said into his chest.

Robert didn’t answer. He thought of Scott. The images of him fucking Caroline were still fresh in his head. He just replaced JoAnn for Caroline under Scott in his head. In the darkness, his cock gave him the answer.

“Yes,” Bob said quietly then kissed his wife’s hair as he ran a hand down her naked back. He didn’t see himself getting jealous of Scott with JoAnn.

So be it. JoAnn had her own thoughts and ideas. She had told Bob about losing her virginity to her uncle. Was he ready to hear the rest? They hadn’t talked about her confession since that night.

JoAnn had one more thing to add, “The girls are all on birth control now. I took them out of town to a clinic I know, where the staff won’t gossip. Caroline and Sarah went with us.”

“That’s good,” Bob said into the darkness. In a small town like Boone even putting a teenager on birth control could become public knowledge and cause problems, especially for the daughter of a respected pastor. The Wilkins’s not so much.

JoAnn closed her eyes, she felt tired. The kids wore her out today along with the drive to the neighboring town after school. JoAnn laughed quietly to herself. Of course, the youth group leader was in an incestuous relationship with her parents and was now encouraging the same behavior.

“What’s so funny?” Bob asked in the darkness.

“Nothing, just that our kid’s youth group leader is not the little perfect virgin princess she pretends to be.”

“True, no one is perfect,” he replied. “Go to sleep.”

JoAnn did as she was told. Bob thought of all the reasons he wasn’t perfect; he lay awake for a while longer before sleep finally caught up with him.


Saturday - Late Evening

The Other Side of the Coin

JoAnn took her husband’s dress blue uniform coat and hung it in the hotel room closet. Bob sat on the small couch unlacing his shinny jump boots. Done, she went and stood next to her handsome husband and turned her back. Without prompting he found her zipper and gave it a tug pulling it down her back.

“Thanks, honey. I assume we’re joining your parents for a drink?” she asked.

Robert had invited his parents to the B Company Christmas party, and they were staying in the small suite next door. His dad being a Special Forces veteran of the Vietnam War was always welcome at unit social functions.

“Yes, they’re waiting for us. I think Dad brought a new batch of whiskey that he wants us to try.”

JoAnn, earlier in the evening had a talk with Robert’s mom about social nudity. A casual conversation away from the prying ears of others at the party.

“I talked to your mom,” JoAnn said.

Bob gave her a look.

“So, I won’t put my sweats on?”

“No need. They are just through the door,” JoAnn said looking at the door connecting their hotel room with his parent’s suite.

“Should we wait for Oksana?” Bob asked.

“No, she’ll want to put Sasha down first,” JoAnn said. Bob and JoAnn had insisted she attend the the party and spend some time with the wives’ support group beforehand. She was part of the military family. Childcare was provided for the evening.

JoAnn stripped, hung her evening dress up, and brushed her hair while she and Bob talked about the party. Looking in the mirror, she admired her perky breasts and neatly timed pubes. At 35 and a mother of four, she looked better than good; she squeezed her ass cheeks. Yup very good.

“Let’s go honey your parents are waiting. Don’t forget the album.”

Bob stood and took off his red Santa Claus Christmas-themed boxer shorts, tossing them on his duffel bag. He was a little nervous. Being naked with his dad and mom was not something he had on his bucket list of adult experiences.


Robert had the photo album of his parents’ nudist adventures in his right hand when he went through the connecting door, JoAnn on his heels.

It wasn’t until he was in college that he understood how beautiful his mom was. Blonde with an attractive willowy figure she had a million-dollar smile that lit up rooms. His close friends always said she was prettier than the other moms. Tonight, she sat with her back to him on the living room couch. His naked dad sat in an armchair where he could see Bob and JoAnn enter with a bottle and glasses on the coffee table in front of him.

“Glad you could make it. Come have a seat. I have a little treat for us.” His dad said lifting a bottle that was filled with a dusky amber liquid with only a simple plain label on the side.

His mother stood as they entered the room. She was taller than his dad though not by much. His eyes went to her chest then to her smile. Small perfect breasts, then he stopped looking at his naked mom’s body. But he knew her body as he had seen dozens of pictures of her naked body.

His mom smiled, arms open and welcoming, “Have a seat. James has a sample from his newest project for us to try.”

His dad had kidded more than once that his wife Donna was his own Bionic woman as she bore a striking resemblance to 70s breakout TV star Lindsey Wagner a former model turned actress. Seeing his mom’s naked body and pictures going back to the 1970s when she was a naked hippie mom partying at nudist clubs Bob was more convinced than ever of how right his dad was. He was also a fan of the actress as she was easy on the eyes and good at her job.

His parents didn’t comment on his and JoAnn’s nudity as they took seats on either side of Donna leaving open the other armchair. Bob set the album on the coffee table next to the whiskey glasses.

“Where’s Oksana?” Donna asked as she watched Bob.

“She’s getting Sasha from childcare and will join us soon.”

They made small talk about the Christmas party; it was a bit sad with so many B Company soldiers overseas in harm’s way but overall, a good effort and fun was had. His dad poured each of them a finger of whiskey as they talked.

“Your special project?” Robert asked his dad. Since retirement, his dad had put his engineering skills to use in building custom distilleries and tasting rooms as the popularity of craft distilling took off in recent years.

“You bet,” James replied lifting his glass in a toast.

For the next few minutes, his dad explained the new project as the four of them sipped North Carolina made whiskey. Done, glasses empty, his dad picked up the photo album.

“Do you have any questions after looking at this?” his dad asked leaning back in his chair.

His dad looked good for a man in his early 60s. He still had a good head of hair and played tennis regularly, staying fit. Pictures he had seen of him from Vietnam often showed a well-built tan young man of average height stripped down to cutoff shorts or fatigue pants a short CAR-15 rifle in hand smiling for the photographer. He had a faint scar on his left shoulder from an old wound that Bob could faintly see because he knew where to look.

Robert looked at JoAnn. “We have a few questions.”

Bob and JoAnn peppered his parents with softball questions about nudist resorts they had visited and their nudist friends until his dad smiled, looking over Bob’s head.

“Hi,” Oksana’s voice said from behind Bob.

Three heads turned at once as Oksana slowly walked to where everyone could see her.

Naked, big breasted, and pretty she stood shyly where everyone could see her.

“Please have a seat,” James said pointing to the open armchair next to him.

She sat and crossed her legs, declining a glass of whiskey.

JoAnn helped the young Ukrainian break the ice. She was handling being naked in front of her husband’s parents well.

“We were just talking about nudist clubs,” JoAnn informed her.

Oksana smiled and taking the opening explained a bit of her family’s background with nudist clubs in Crimea.

His dad refreshed their glasses pouring another finger of whisky in each, the ladies all declining.

Next, it was his parent’s turn to ask questions about their family nudity experiment. Bob and JoAnn explained as best they could until his mom went and retrieved a bookmarked copy of Casual Family Nudity: The Answer to Today’s Problems. She opened the book to the controversial chapter 9.

His mom looked at him, her eyes digging down into his soul like when he was a boy trying to lie his way out of a problem.

“Do you follow your sexual feelings when confronted by the nudity of your family?” his mom asked, “This Doctor Levenson, suggests it’s healthier if you do.”

Robert felt 9 years old again and trapped in one of his first big lies. That didn’t turn out well for him then. He hadn’t lied, yet, tonight. The book was also about the power of truth in the family.

He looked at his wife who sat still watching Bob, a slight nod of her head.

JoAnn spoke to James. “Can I have another?” she asked, looking at the nearly empty bottle.

While his dad refreshed JoAnn’s drink, Bob talked. Oksana made herself busy opening a small bottle of red wine from the minibar.

“Mom, the best answer is that we have been experimenting as a family. But yes, we have given the kids and ourselves some liberties but also some rules that weren’t in the book.”

“I see, tell me more, how are the kids handling this newfound freedom?”

Bob spoke and drank giving his parents a PG-13 version of the last month with JoAnn adding a detail here or there.

His mom seemed satisfied for now though he could tell she had more questions. It was still tough to get one past her even now.

“Have y’all decided if you will join us in Florida after Christmas,” James asked.

JoAnn answered, “Yes we have, and you will be happy to know that Hannah has invited herself.”

Oksana spoke up, “I will go with you. I won’t stay home.”

His parents looked pleased with the answers. “Our good friends the Sinclairs always organize a few parties and other events for those who come down. It will be a nice time.”

Bob had one question and it had been eating at him. With all the alcohol from the party and his whiskey, he felt less inhibited, so he asked.

“Dad some nudist clubs’ have reputations as being places where couples ‘swing’, exchanging partners, not just nudist hangouts.” He said his eyes on his mom and dad.

His mom looked uncomfortable with the question and his dad sat watching her. A look or message he missed was passed between them. Donna looked at Bob then JoAnn.

“Yes, for a time we participated. When we started, we were young, raising a family, and your dad was still dealing with the war.”

His dad spoke up, “Bob you and JoAnn are old enough to know these things now. We made choices and they never affected our marriage. If anything, our choices made our relationship stronger.” James said, reaching across the coffee table for his wife’s hand, which he squeezed and then let go of.

“When was the last time you did it’?” Oksana asked suddenly finding the courage to participate in the discussion.” She said, her accent heavier.

“You mean swapped with another couple?” James asked then looked at Donna.

Oksana nodded her head, yes, gripping her almost empty wine glass.

By way of an answer, his mom opened the album to a page near the back to the picture of her husband with his arm around the young dark-haired teenager with the sash that read Queen of the Pines, 2004 across her small-breasted chest. Donna lay on the chaise lounge book in hand behind them. (Chapter 5)

His mom put her finger on the picture and turned the album so Bob could see. He knew the picture. Courtney Sinclair his dad had said when he first showed Bob the album.

Robert felt his cock twitch at the information. “Mom, do you mean you and Dad were with her?” The teenager from the nudist club, he didn’t say. His mom was five years younger than her husband. The family inside joke being dad ‘liked ‘em young’. He was confused by his mom’s non-answer. But his parents were sometimes swingers, he got that much.

His dad laughed softly, “No, though Courtney is very open, we were with her parents. Courtney was in the room.”

Robert was not often speechless but for a moment he was as he worked through what he had just heard and looked to JoAnn for her reaction. Her face was an unreadable mask, no help.

“That’s good to know Dad. These are the same people that will be in Florida?”

His dad answered. “Some will be there. Not everyone we know in the naturist community are into the swinger scene. Most of our friends are just run-of-the-mill normal nudists. People who like to be naked outside and socialize with other nudists.”

Bob took it all in, everyone was quiet, mulling over the new information.

JoAnn spoke up. “I think it’s time we go to bed. Bob has another drill day in the morning. But if you like you have an open invitation to come up one weekend and see how we run things around the house.”

Bob was surprised by his wife’s offer, but he knew she was right. Better not to hide anything from his parents.

“We would love to,” Donna said as she stood up. “Actually, Jim’s latest project is near Boone.” his mom added.

“That’s great and Dad that shine was pretty good,” Bob said looking at the empty bottle.

“Glad you liked it. The new tasting room will open to the public early next year.” Jim added as he stood.

Done with talking the party broke up.

His mom gave hugs to JoAnn and Oksana, breast to breast then turned to Bob. He almost had his cock under control as his mom pulled him into a hug not quite chest to chest, she kissed him on the cheek. She didn’t comment on her son’s near erection.

James had a smile on his face as he pulled his suddenly blushing Ukrainian daughter-in-law into a full hug, chest to chest, then did the same with JoAnn. In his case, his cock was under control.

Bob had a lot on his mind as he slid into bed next to Oksana who was already spooning with JoAnn. They closed but did not lock the connecting door and turned off the lights. Sasha slept quietly in a crib near the 2nd queen-sized bed. With one hand on Oksana’s tit, his cock pressed against her ass he closed his eyes, but sleep did not come.

His mind kept thinking about his parents as his hand squeezed Oksana’s tit. Mom had sex with other men, she wasn’t the innocent he had always expected. Back home the youth group leader was having an incestuous relationship with her dad, not a virgin. His favorite sister had tried her hand at being a stripper.

Bob felt wet slippery milk in his hand running down the big breast. He was pressing Oksana’s nipple so hard he got milk. In the darkness, she turned away from JoAnn to face Bob.

“Suck?” she said quietly in the darkness. Her voice was low not to disturb the sleeping babe.

He adjusted his position as Oksana presented her big left tit to him. The red glow from the digital clock showed just after midnight. It had been years since he last sucked breastmilk from his wife’s tit. Mouth over nipple, make a seal before sucking. Bob placed his mouth over her big nipple taking the breast from her in his hand. His heart was beating faster for some reason as he pulled and sucked until he got milk flowing.

JoAnn felt the shift, Oksana turning away from her. She rolled onto her side and watched as her husband’s head dropped to his sister-in-law’s breast. Bob liked milk directly from the tit. JoAnn reached across Oksana’s thigh until she found her husband’s cock, which not surprisingly was big and hard. Placing kisses on Oksana’s shoulder she began to stroke Bob’s cock until the younger woman muttering quietly in Russian rolled onto her back.

Bob felt the hand on his cock. He was busy sucking fresh milk from the tit while he pushed his right hand between Oksana’s legs until his fingers found her damp muff. With his middle finger, he explored along her slit before entering her; a place his hand had been before. His wife’s hand stroked him for a few strokes until Oksana talking in Russian pushed him off her tit and rolled onto her back. Bob didn’t lose a beat transitioning to the other breast, the one he had fondled earlier that was still slick with milk. He made a seal with his mouth.

For a brief moment, things were complicated for JoAnn as bodies moved and the threesome readjusted. Her hand found Bob’s hand already fingering Oksana’s vagina. At the same time, a big white breast appeared next to her face. She didn’t latch on like Bob, instead, she licked what milk remained off the breast and kissed around the sensitive extended nipple.

Robert was losing it. In a good way. His mind was clear as he enjoyed all the sensations. Breast milk from the big tit, his fingers inside the softly moaning Oksana. His sister-in-law was holding onto his cock trying to tug at him in the darkness. His wife’s smaller hand was on top of his as he played in Oksana’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.