The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Being Normal – November 2005

The Wilkins were preparing for the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend. The younger girls were at home with their mom baking pies from scratch. Robert had taken his oldest two shotgun shooting, practice for the upcoming pheasant hunt. The busy family had settled into their new life as at-home nudists while following the rules in ‘the book’.

Robert sat patiently in the passenger seat watching Kristy as she carefully parked his truck. Kristy had good posture sitting up in her seat as she backed into the driveway. In the fading light watching her face, he was reminded of his wife. JoAnn had that gift of always looking years younger than her age and so did his daughter. She looked too young to be behind the wheel tonight.

Kristy smiled at her dad and used the gear shift to put the Tacoma in neutral and engaged the parking brake.

She killed the engine and continued to look at Bob as she unbelted herself. He clicked his belt off.

“Good job. Now, let’s get everything into the garage. Kevin, grab the shooting box. Your sister and I will bring in the guns.” He said as he opened his door.

Kristy had her driver’s license since she turned sixteen. But she was still gaining confidence as a driver. To help with her confidence he had let her drive the last few miles home from the gas station where they had topped off the tank.

Kevin was already out of the extended cab and opening the tailgate at the back of the truck.

To get ready for a pheasant hunt on Friday they had been out shooting clays at a National Guard friend’s rural property. The kids had done good. He was confident they had a good chance of hitting any birds they might get a shot at.

Robert did miss his bird dog a black lab named Dutch. He had passed away a year ago at age 11 after a long illness. Cancer the veterinarian had said. His kids had been crushed and so had he. The family had not rushed to replace Dutch, but maybe in the new year. Bob missed having a dog around the house. The Wilkins were not cat people.

For the upcoming hunt, Kristy was using a Remington 20ga and Kevin a 12ga. While Bob stayed with an older Browning 16ga. They took the gun cases from the bed of the truck and went into the garage where the two teens would clean the guns before coming inside. He was hungry. Opening the kitchen door, he could hear his wife and other two daughters in the kitchen and smell hamburgers.


JoAnn was pleased with herself this evening. With Jenny and Lynn’s help, they spent the afternoon nude, baking pies for Thanksgiving at her in-law’s house. She used her mom’s family recipe to make apple and sweet potato pies. Two of each. Bob had called from the gas station letting her know they were almost home, so she had tossed the hamburger patties she and the girls had premade into the skillet.

She looked at her plate then her kid’s plates, just a few fries left on hers. Jenny and Lynn had each eaten half a burger and most of their fries. Kevin and Kristy were finished. Dinner time had become the best time of the day for family business. Tonight, they had some.

“Honey, don’t you have something you want to share with us?” JoAnn prompted her husband.

New rules. She and Bob had talked about making some changes. The book was great in theory but needed to be adjusted for their families’ particular needs.

Bob looked at his wife at the other end of the table, naked, pretty. On his right Kristy and Kevin. The other two girls on his left. Everyone was naked and getting along tonight. But still, there was work to do.

“I do. I’ll keep this short. Your mom and I have been impressed with how well everyone has been getting along since we stopped wearing our clothes in the house.” Bod said looking around the table.

“As a result, Friday and Saturday nights you can each choose which bed you want to sleep in,” Bob said.

The kids were all talking at once.

“Jenny, go ahead,” Bob said.

“Can I sleep with you and mommy, if I want?”

Bob and JoAnn had talked about this.

“Yes but no more than two of you at a time. Getting a good night of sleep is important,” Bob smiled.

JoAnn chimed in, “We want y’all to talk to each other and we expect each of you to be sharing a bed.”

Robert and JoAnn had decided they wanted to reward the kids and tone down the sexual activity in the house during the week.

He continued, “Another new rule. If you need to masturbate or want to ‘play with each other’ you will need to do so in your room, bathroom, or my office.”

More crosstalk from the kids, asking why.

JoAnn answered, “Why? We want y’all to keep up your good grades at school. Not be distracted. Homework and chores first. This is new to all of us, and we want to ‘normalize’ being nude with each other. Just act like you did when we all kept our clothes on.”

Robert was looking at the faces of his kids. They were quiet now. “That’s why we decided that sleeping together on the weekends would be a reward for a good week. But you must be good.”

Kevin spoke up “Dad, this week it’s like a weekend can we start tonight, please?” he said hopefully.

Robert looked at his wife who grinned and nodded, yes.

JoAnn spoke, “We can tonight, we’ll take it day by day this week. Your Aunt Oksana will be staying with us, remember.”

“Kevin, who would you like to sleep with tonight?” Bob asked, agreeing with his wife.

His son looked sheepishly for a second at his desire. “Can I sleep with mom?” he asked, looking at Bob then his mom.

JoAnn answered, “Sure. I would like that. How about I come to your bed tonight?”

Kevin’s hands were under the table, and he smiled, nodding his head. Bob bet his son had a pretty good hard-on right now.

Bob raised his hand, palm out. “We can organize the rest of the sleeping arrangements later. We can shower after we watch a movie like we always do before Thanksgiving.”

JoAnn said “One last thing. Remember we do not talk about our new family rules tomorrow at Grandma and Grandpa’s. Okay?”

Everyone nodded. They started to stand, taking their plates to the sink.

“Bob, I think after the movie it would be faster if the kids showered together, don’t you? We can pair them off.” his wife said, innocently.

Four sets of young teen eyes were suddenly looking at their parents.


They made it to the hour mark in the Miracle on 34th Street before JoAnn decided the kids were no longer paying attention and it was time for baths. He would have rather watched a Charlie Brown cartoon, but his wife liked the old classic and every year insisted the kids try and watch. Always with the same results.

Robert let the girls run the hot water for the bath they were going to share before he joined them in the bathroom. His wife, along with Kristy and Kevin, had gone upstairs to the master bathroom and its walk-in shower. Now he stood naked with his two younger girls in the smaller downstairs bathroom, the modest-sized bathtub full of warm water in front of them.

Jenny put her smaller hand in his, “Daddy, we’re going to give you a bath, okay?” his smart serious daughter stood next to him, all 4’8” of her. Lynn, his little blonde pixie was already in the bathtub submerged in the soapy water with a happy welcoming smile on her face; a yellow rubber duck floating in the water in front of her.

“I would love that,” he said giving his daughter’s hand a squeeze.

Bob was doing his best to make this moment as non-sexual as he could. After all, he wasn’t the pedo type of guy, who liked them young, was he? He wanted to ‘normalize’ bath time just like when the girls were younger.

His youngest was at the faucet end of the tub up on her knees partially covered in soap bubbles as he stepped into the tub making room for him. It was going to be tight. He was not a big man, but he wasn’t small either at 5’10”.

The girls were talking and giving directions as he got settled in the water which was hot but not uncomfortable. He pulled Lynn into his lap as Jenny stood by the side, a big bath sponge in her hand. Jenny’s chest was mostly puffy nipples while Lynn was more like a boy with two pink nipples on her shallow chest. Unfortunately, Jenny’s bony hips and a little dark tuft of brown pubic hair were at his eye level.

He closed his eyes for a moment as Lynn’s little ass settled over his cock. For just a moment he pictured that first Sunday when he had both girls in his recliner. He did un-fatherly things in the name of medicine to soothe Jenny’s sore boobies while her younger sister watched.

“Honey, are your boobies still sore?” Bob said, reaching a wet hand up to his daughter’s chest, touching her little puffy mounds.

“You’re wet daddy!” Jenny squealed playfully, slapping his arm with her wet sponge.

Bob withdrew his hand leaving wet soapy paw prints on her chest.

“They don’t hurt as much anymore.”

That was more than likely the result of JoAnn’s soothing cream and nursing skills.

“Does Kevin still ask to play with them?” Bob inquired. He was not around enough to keep track of what his kids were all up to in their big house.

“Not as much. He plays with Kristy and mom more.” She said honestly and innocently.

“Well, if you need kisses just ask,” Bob found himself telling her as he nodded his head, understandingly.

“Okay, Daddy. You can kiss them anytime,” Jenny said as she dipped her sponge in the bath water.

Of the three girls, Jenny was his smart, serious one and most often the leader when things needed to get done.

“Daddy, close your eyes,” Lynn said as she showed him a bottle of Johnson’s baby shampoo, the type that was safe for the eyes. “We’re going to wash your hair.”

Jenny was dipping a pink cup in the bath water ready to pour over his head. He closed his eyes.

“Okay, I’m ready. When you’re done, I’m going to wash your hair then your sister’s. We’ll all be nice and clean.”

He knew Lynn was going to have to stand to wash his hair. He placed his hands on her hips, grabbing both her little ass cheeks, holding her steady. Both his girls were giggling and talking to each other in their adorable little girl voices.

Robert felt warm water washing over his head and down his face, small hands on his head and neck. Bob pulled Lynn closer until he felt the skin of her belly against his face. Like old times he kissed and made noises against her body with his mouth as she squealed in delight.

Water was sloshing around the tub, and he knew the bathroom was going to be a watery mess. He bet JoAnn wasn’t having this much fun.


JoAnn stood on the other side of the tempered glass shower door watching her two oldest stand under the stream of water. Kristy hadn’t been convinced showering with her brother and letting him rub his hands over her wet soapy body was going to be a pleasant experience. Her oldest was a bit of a ‘clean freak’ and wasn’t keen on the help or the fact she was going to wash her brother’s cock and balls. Teens!

Her son, though a year younger, was already taller than his petite sister. JoAnn well knew her oldest was a cutie and it was only a matter of time before some boy was going to take a serious run at deflowering her.

“Kevin, help your sister wash her hair. Stand behind her, and use the shampoo first. Let her tell you what to do.” JoAnn said as she sat on the closed toilet lid, legs crossed working an emery board over her nails one at a time. She bet Bob was having more fun.

From her seat it looked like Kevin was trying, rubbing shampoo into Kristy’s wet hair. But then he reached a hand around cupping his sister’s tits, his hard cock pointed at her back. Kristy elbowed him, forcing him to drop his hand as she tried to help her brother work the shampoo through her long brown hair.

“Mom!” Kevin said as JoAnn stood trying to look through the glass door.

“Kevin, save it for later. Just help your sister. You’ll get your chance to soap her down.”

Yeah, Robert was probably having more fun.


Robert had Lynn sitting on his legs facing him as he worked the shampoo into her wet blonde curls. Satisfied, he turned to Jenny who poured water from the cup over her sister’s head. Soap suds washed down her body. Bob took the sponge that was now floating in the water and went to work on Lynn.

Lynn opened her eyes as he worked from her ears down. When he came to her chest he paused. The old Bob of two weeks ago would never have been in this tub or been giving her a bath. Not being forced to choose; what he should do now? He chose to tease Lynn. With his free hand, he gently pinched each flat pink nipple with his fingers as Lynn protested. He followed with the wet sponge over her chest.

“Daddy!” she said trying to cover herself while she laughed.

He laughed along with both his girls as he put his hand under the water feeling for Lynn’s little cunny. She went quiet, her eyes on her dad as he used his fingers to gently play with her little pussy, one fingertip inside her for a moment. Just long enough to make sure she was clean. Only then did he reach further under his daughter along the line of her little ass crack, washing her clean.

“Daddy your thingy, it’s growing again,” Jenny said pointing a hand at the water.

His cock was standing straight up. 7 inches of penis pointing in the air like a periscope breaking the surface of the water its eye on his youngest. He hadn’t noticed.

He made a joke, “Yes, my ‘thingy’ likes both of you, that’s why,” he said at the same time a little embarrassed at his condition.

Jenny was getting antsy, “My turn Daddy!”

Good idea, or not.

“Help your sister out and give her a towel. Run some more water and toss a towel on the floor.” Bob gave directions in rapid order. He was having fun.


Teenagers! JoAnn tossed the emery board on the counter and stood. The shower was blasting water over Kristy’s head and shoulders as she faced her brother. Kevin was using a washcloth on his sister’s body. Having washed her breasts, the hand with the washcloth was between his sister’s legs as she stood feet shoulder-width apart.

Kristy was eyeing her brother as he rubbed the cloth over her pussy. Kevin had a grin on his face and 5 inches of hard boy cock pointed at his sister.

“Tell the truth, Kristy, how does that feel?” JoAnn said from outside the door. It was kind of sexy watching her two teenagers in the shower together.

Kristy looked at her mom as her brother continued to slowly rub the wet cloth over her vulva. “Um, it feels ... okay,” Kristy said she put her arms out steadying herself on the shower wall and glass as she bit her lip. “Stop Kevin, please,” she said in a husky urgent voice.

JoAnn recognized the orgasm look if ever there was one.

“Kevin, enough! I’m coming in.”

Kristy shut off the flow of water while she moved past her brother and opened the door. Not looking at her brother or his cock.

“Use the blow dryer on your hair and wait for us. I want you to watch how I wash your brother.”

Kevin watched his sexy mom step through the shower door as he took his sister’s spot under the shower head before turning on the water. He stood facing his mom, the water hitting his back. She was smiling and so was he as she reached for the soap and then his cock.


Robert took his time washing his middle daughter’s hair. She sat in his lap facing away from him, her legs on top of his. His hard cock was between her coltish legs. Lynn stood beside the tub a towel wrapped around her chest, a cup in her hand she poured water when asked.

He was on dangerous ground. Being naked with Jenny in the tub he found to be more erotic than he thought it would be. As Lynn washed the last of the soap from her sister’s hair Bob ran his hands over her shoulders.

“Lift your arms,” he said.

Jenny did as she was told, her eyes forward.

Without the sponge, Bob reached under her arms and placed a hand over each small puffy nipple. He used bath water to wash any suds off her chest aware that her nipples might be sensitive. Jenny reacted by leaning into him and dropping a hand to his cock that sat between her legs.

His daughter’s hand on his cock woke him up from whatever path he was on. He took her hand from his cock and kissed her wet head. The bath was no place for this.

“Did I do something wrong?” Jenny said, trying to turn her head to see him.

“No honey not at all.” He kissed her head a second time. “Who would you like to spend the night with me tonight?” Robert prompted.

“Yes, Daddy?” Jenny said, trying to turn around in the water. Bob held her in place.

“Lynn, hand your sister a towel,” Bob said as he helped Jenny to her feet.

Bob watching his two youngest daughters. Super cute wet girls. Very young.

“You can come to my bed tonight if you agree Lynn can come alone the next time, we have a sleepover?” He said, anticipating any arguments from his youngest.

Both girls nodded as they stood drying their hair with small towels. Bob quickly dried himself off with a big fluffy yellow towel.

“Brush your teeth. I’ll wait.” Both girls groaned and with towels wrapped around their heads and bodies, they made quick work of their teeth. JoAnn probably wouldn’t have approved of how little time they spent but Bob was tired and ready for bed.

When everyone was reasonably dry, and teeth were clean, he undid the towels each had wrapped around their chests letting them fall to the floor. With a light spank on Lynn’s little butt, he sent her giggling out the door. He took Jenny by the hand and headed upstairs. Leaving the bathroom a wet mess.


The house was dark by the time she had finished her chores and made herself ready for bed. Bob was already in bed under the covers with Jenny who was snuggled up against her dad. Lynn was sleeping in Kristy’s bed with her older sister. JoAnn checked the thermostat, 68, and set it for 72 degrees starting at 630 in the morning. Their home heating bill will be a lot higher this winter.

Kevin’s room was upstairs at the other end of the hall. His bedside lamp was on as he lay in bed an X-Men comic book on his chest as he slept. He looked so peaceful and handsome, like his dad. She took the comic and set it aside and turned off the lamp before she slid under his quilt. A gift from his grandmother.

“Hi Mom,” he said in a sleepy voice opening his eyes. “I waited but I couldn’t stay awake,” he said.

“That’s okay, we’re both going to sleep soon,” JoAnn said as she lay beside her son, her hand seeking out his penis. One of Kevin’s hands came to rest on a breast, and he squeezed her gently. He was learning.

“First, I made a promise to you in the shower, and I keep my promises,” JoAnn said softly into her son’s ear as she began to stroke him and kiss his naked chest under the covers. He did smell fresh. All the kids did.

“Thank you, Mom,” Kevin said turning his hips, making her task easier.

JoAnn liked being a mom, especially tonight.


Fathers - Thanksgiving Day

Robert’s belly was full of good food. Wild turkey, ham, dressing, mashed potatoes, green beans, and everything else his big family could bring to the dinner table, except dessert. That was for later. Earlier he had asked his dad for some time to talk. He wanted advice.

From his dad’s whisky decanter, he poured a finger’s worth into two heavy-cut glass tumblers. He was sure the whisky was from someplace local in North Carolina. While he waited, he looked at the pictures hung on the walls of the wood-paneled office. His eyes stopped on a group photo that made him smile a good memory, that weekend. His father stood proudly with his sons at the 2004 Special Operations Association Reunion. His dad had been so proud to be seen with his military sons, in uniform, in front of his warrior peers, all MACV-SOG Special Forces veterans of the Vietnam War.

Growing up, Bob had known his father was a Vietnam War veteran. But it wasn’t until he became an army paratrooper stationed at Fort Bragg that he began to hear the stories of what men like his father had done across the Vietnam border in Laos, Cambodia, and even in North Vietnam. SOG teams fought a secret war and recorded 100 percent casualties with those surviving often being wounded multiple times. His father had two purple hearts among other service and valor awards hanging on the wall.

He heard the office door close behind him.

“You wanted to talk?” the older man said as he entered the room.

His father wasn’t much for small talk. He watched his dad pick up his glass from the table. He smiled when he saw the photo Bob was standing in front of. Bob just came out with it.

“I’m going back to Afghanistan, with an ODA (A-Team) this time. I haven’t told JoAnn yet.”

“When?”

“Spring. March or April.”

“Have a seat,” his dad said as he moved to one of the two leather club chairs.

The two sat in the worn leather chairs looking out of the sliding glass door at the backyard, glasses of amber-colored whisky in hand. It was getting dark, but he could still see the big swimming pool at the bottom of the sloping grass-covered lawn.

“What else?” his dad said, reading him, suspecting there was more.

How to tell him? His dad was in his 60s, semi-retired, solidly built, his hair cut short like when he was in the military. He had an easy smile that made people like and trust him.

“You remember telling us kids the story about how mom ‘accidentally’ booked you a weekend at a nudist resort in Florida for one of your anniversary trips?”

His dad smiled. “I don’t think it was an accident,” he took a sip.

“Did you ever go back?” Bob asked, looking off into the distance as the light faded from the sky. His mom was active in the church, having retired from city government a few years ago. Devoting her free time to family and friends and volunteered for every good cause she could find time for. She also played tennis once or twice a week. People viewed her as conservative and responsible, a well-liked and respected wife and grandmother. So, imagining his mom walking around naked in front of strangers was a stretch for Robert. He banished the thought.

“Why do you ask? Are you thinking of visiting a nudist club?”

Bob took a sip. It burned a little going down. Good moonshine from the Blue Ridge Mountains by the taste of it.

“Something like that,” Robert said, finally turning to look at his dad.

His dad rested his glass on his armrest, waiting.

“JoAnn, she read a book on family nudity. A best seller that was on Oprah’s book club,” he paused “and we talked and decided to try it at home.” He just put it out there watching his dad’s face.

“How long? Is it going okay?” His dad asked, his face said he was curious but not judging, yet.

“A couple of weeks as of this weekend. Was kind of sudden, we were looking for a way to bring the kids closer, stop some of the fighting that was driving me and JoAnn crazy. So, after talking as a family, we just decided to do it.” He said leaving out the part when he and JoAnn didn’t give the kids the option to say no.

After a moment of thought his dad replied, “Your kids seem calmer today, well behaved. Unlike their cousins.” He said as he stood and went to a tall metal military surplus filing cabinet by his big desk.

His father came back holding a photo album. Sat down and handed it to Robert.

“Take a look, it’s time I shared this with you.”

As he opened the album the first color 4x6 photo Bob saw was of his parents, much younger, his father’s mustache had no gray, his naked body strong looking. His eyes stopped on his mom, in her late 20s probably, naked smiling with a cocktail in her hand as they stood in front of a clubhouse. Small perky ‘itty bitty’ breasts, wide hips, her long blonde hair flowing down her back as she smiled through her big dark sunglasses at the camera. Mom had a bush and looked good.

WTF (What the Fuck). He never suspected. If he remembered right, when he was growing up, his parents had taken the occasional weekend away. Good for the marriage, his dad had said. Back then Bob and his brothers and sisters just nodded, not really understanding. His dad was a respected Vietnam War veteran and had served as an Elder at church. Was a Master Mason and did Rotary Club.

When Robert was growing up his dad traveled overseas for work, sometimes gone for months at a time. His mom sometimes left them with relatives and went to visit him in France, South Africa, and Thailand to name a few exotic locations his father worked over the years as a Civil Engineer.

He began to page through the album flipping the plastic pages holding multiple pictures. His parents naked by a lake, then a pool, arms around each other, with other couples, kayaking, laying out in the sun. Smiling, drinking, tan, and no kids until the later part toward of the end of the album. No one he recognized besides his parents.

His mom looked good. He couldn’t un-see the images of his mom’s gorgeous naked body. His dad’s nudity was not a big deal to Bob as his dad had introduced his kids to skinny dipping during their hunting trips. Mom was almost always at home.

“You have a lot of pictures going back to the 80s?” Bob said.

“I’m glad you’re not too surprised. Hannah was not even born the first time we went I think in 78’ or 79’. Your mom’s idea by the way.” His dad stood and brought back the decanter.

They didn’t talk while his dad refilled their glasses. He set the decanter on the rug between their chairs. Bob continued his thought.

“I just wanted you to know. Technically the book JoAnn and I read said we shouldn’t talk about it, being nude at home. But with me going back to Afghanistan next year, I wanted you to know.” He said honestly, needing to unburden himself, to share with someone else.

“Bob, I understand. Being nudists, and going to clubs, is something your mom and I decided to keep to ourselves. Something we did couple of times a year with friends we had made.”

“Dad, I’m glad you understand. I won’t say anything,” Bob said. He was the oldest. He got the family secrets talk first when he went off to the Army. A few juicy skeletons outside the statute of limitations involving their family.

His dad changed the subject. “Take that with you, I have others. Show JoAnn but bring it back. Now my advice, next time you can, just tell JoAnn you are going back to Afghanistan. Don’t be surprised if she hasn’t already guessed.”

“I will,” Robert said nodding his head. The advice was sound.

The album was open in his lap to one of the most recent pictures. A picture of his parents by a swimming pool surrounded by big pine trees. His dad, smiling, had an arm around the shoulders of a good-looking naked teenage girl with long dark hair. On her head, she wore a small tiara, and across her body a white sash that read Queen of the Pines, 2004. His naked mom lay on a chaise lounge next to them a book in her lap smiling at the camera. His mom’s blonde hair was cut short and her breasts still looked firm. Did she have some work done? Who was the girl?

His dad saw him looking at the photograph. “Ahh, Queen Courtney. Cute girl she won the pageant that year. I was one of the judges. Her parents are part of a big nudist family, the Sinclairs, there’s always one of their girls in the pageant.”

“How old is she in this picture?” he asked as she didn’t look more than 12 or 13 to him. He was suddenly imagining his own girls prancing around naked while people watched them, judging them.

His dad glanced at the photo again. “Probably a high school freshman by now. Looks a little bit like your Jenny.”

Robert agreed, the long hair, her smile, and her slender developing body. “She does.”

They were quiet for a moment. Robert closed the album as he thought about what he had heard.

“Dad, while I’m gone, take JoAnn and the kids with you next time you go to a club?” Bob asked, the idea suddenly materializing in his head.

His dad smiled for the first time as he finished his second drink. “Why wait? We are going to a club in Florida after Christmas, y’all should come.”

Robert followed his dad’s lead and tossed back the last of his whisky, it burned less now. “Sure, um ... but we might need to invite Hannah and Oksana,” he said watching his dad.

“They know?” his dad asked, a grin slowly forming on his face. His mustache turned up in a smile.

“Yeah, Hannah surprised us last weekend and well, I felt we needed to tell Oksana as she is spending the weekend with us.”

His dad didn’t say anything more as he put the decanter back on the side table with their empty glasses.

Bob and his dad stopped at the door. They weren’t huggers, the men in the family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.