The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Monday - Interlude

Robert had one eye on the road and the other on Hannah as they entered the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport access road. Hannah waved her hand at a young auburn-haired woman waiting under the Delta Airlines sign.

“There’s Tess,” Hannah said, as she undid her seatbelt.

“I see her.” He maneuvered his truck around another car dropping off passengers in front of the busy terminal and pulled to the curb near Tess.

“Thanks for the ride and conversation,” Hannah said before she opened her door.

“My pleasure, anytime,” Bob said. They mostly talked about her fieldwork in archaeology, a subject she was passionate about. They steered clear of talking about the weekend except for Hannah to again say she was happy she came for a visit. Bob asked a few more questions about Brad. On Sunday Hannah had added a key detail that her ex-boyfriend was demanding sex as a form of payment to keep him from talking and sharing the video around.

Hannah didn’t move from her seat. Tess was dressed in a blue fleece and jeans and stood patiently with her suitcase a few feet away.

“Thank you in advance for helping me with the Brad problem. All my fault, I was stupid,” Hannah said watching Bob’s face.

Hannah didn’t often admit to her failures. Especially in her personal life.

“Consider it taken care of. Did you message him?” Bob said as he undid his seatbelt.

Hannah lifted her little flip phone for Bob to see. “I already did. I told him I would come over Sunday night. Give in to his demand for sex.”

“Good, leave the phone,” Bob said pointing at the console between them.

His sister was a bit uncomfortable with this part of the plan, leaving her phone, but she wouldn’t really need her cell phone for the next week.

Hannah held a button to power it down and set the Motorola in the cup holder.

“Brad knows I’m going to London, and I won’t answer my phone or texts.”

Bob nodded. He had Hannah tell her ex she was returning Sunday. He would take it from there.

“Okay, now, let’s get you to London. Remember, shoot me an email when you get to your hotel, please.”

Hannah still didn’t move. She glanced at Tess who was looking in their direction. “I would kiss you, but you know...”

“I understand, I’ll take a brotherly hug. Let me get your bag,” Bob said. Kissing his sister, in public, after the weekend they had could be a little dangerous.

Bob went around the back of the truck taking her small suitcase from behind his seat and met Hannah at the curb as Tess rolled her own carry-on over to them.

Hannan introduced Tess to Bob as her ‘good friend’ from graduate school.

“Tess and I have been going on digs together since we were 20,” Hannah said as a way of introduction.

Bob shook Tess’s hand. She was cute with lots of reddish auburn hair. Tess was a wholesome-looking girl with a nice smile. Her accent said she was from further south.

“Where’s home?” Bob asked, making small talk while Hannah settled her backpack over her shoulder, her carry-on at her feet, a travel-worn Samsonite case that would just fit in the overhead he guessed.

“Charleston,” Tess said her southern accent even more pronounced.

“Great city, lots of history. Well, it was nice to meet you.” Bob said one eye on the other passengers and traffic.

Hannah opened her arms and Bob stepped into her body. They squeezed each other, her breasts hard against his chest, her warm breath in his ear, as he briefly lifted her off her feet. They held each other just a moment longer than most brothers and sisters saying goodbye for a week would.

He saw Tess watching them as he set Hannah back on her feet.

“Wow, what a hug, I wish I had a brother to hug me like that,” Tess said.

“Bob, Tess only has sisters. Give her a hug before we go,” Hannah suggested as she took the extended handle of her bag.

Robert looked at Tess who cocked her head and waited.

Bob did as he was asked. Tess opened her arms. She was of similar height to Hannah around 5’6” and slender, not as curvy, or busty as his sister. He wrapped his arms around her intending a gentle embrace. Tess stood on her toes in her tennis shoes and whispered in his ear.

“I know about you two, what happened when she was in high school,” Tess said as he felt a hand briefly come in contact with his left ass cheek.

Bob pulled her in a little tighter so he could feel Tess’s small breasts against his chest.

“Good, she also told me about Greece,” Bob spoke into her ear before they broke apart.

Tess let go of him, slowly a little smirk on her face, her pretty green eyes finding his then a nod of understanding before she let go.

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Bob,” Tess said as she took the handle of her carry-on suitcase, shouldered her backpack, and headed for the terminal’s doors.

Hannah grinned at Bob “See you in a week,” and followed Tess.

He watched his sister’s shapely khaki-clad ass walk through the terminal doors then took a deep breath and let it out.

In his truck, he typed in a new address to the Garmin GPS. He had another stop in Charlotte before he headed back up the hill to Boone.


“Tommy, good to see you,” Bob said as he shook hands with the stocky Filipino who met him inside the front door of the dojo.

For the last decade, Tommy had taught high school PE and ran a martial arts school while also serving in the National Guard. He was, like Bob, a Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) in the 20th Special Forces Group. In 2002 they had spent six months working side by side in Afghanistan.

They made small talk as Bob watched a group of young boys and girls in white Gi’s working out on the mats.

“Listen can we talk in your office?” Bod said coming to the point. “There’s something I need your help with.”

Tommy nodded.

“This visit is not about what my Team Sergeant asked you?” Tommy said as he led Bob around the mats to a small office in the back.

Tommy took a seat behind an old wood desk covered in stacks of papers while Bob took a chair across from him and closed the door. A large tinted one-way window looked out into the studio so Tommy could keep an eye on things.

Bob gathered his thoughts as Tommy poured them each a cup of black coffee from a coffee pot next to his desk.

“Actually, Sergeant Johnston is one reason, but I have another more pressing issue.”

Tommy sipped his coffee as Bob laid out his sisters’ predicament. Bob and Tommy had been in a couple of tight spots in Afghanistan and spent a lot of time together as they both worked in the Intelligence shop at the task force headquarters (CJSOTF-A). They trusted each other with their lives.

“So, you think you can slip away for an afternoon and look over Brad’s condo? Get me some intel?” Bod asked.

He didn’t want to chance being seen in Chapel Hill anywhere near Brad’s condo. Tommy on the other hand didn’t have any connection and was a trained intelligence professional.

“No problem. I’ll work up an intel package. Check for cameras and the like. You said the piece of shit was away until Sunday?”

“Yes, Hannah said he was going to his parent’s vacation home on the coast near Wilmington but has to work Monday, according to Hannah.”

“I can give you a hand on Sunday night if you want it?” Tommy asked. “We can meet here and use my Jeep,” he added.

Robert really could use a second pair of hands. He intended to scare the crap out of Brad, and get the video card and any copies back while he made his point to leave Hannah alone.

He knew better than to say no to the offer and by asking his old friend for help on the intel package he had been hoping he would volunteer to help on game day.

“I appreciate it,” Bob said. He had a plan and Hannah had given him her key to Brad’s condo and a general description of the layout.

Tommy changed the subject. “So, what are you going to tell my boss?”

Robert knew the answer he wanted to give as soon as Master Sgt. (MSG) Johnston asked Bob to take Tommy’s place as the team’s intelligence/operations sergeant. Tommy, being Filipino, had been asked to support an ongoing Joint Special Forces training mission in the Philippines, instead of going to Afghanistan with his ODA. Bob wanted out of headquarters and onto an A-Team.

“I need to speak with JoAnn. I want to do it. But to be fair we need to talk about it.”

Tommy had two teenagers of his own and understood.

“2025 is a good team. I recommended you.” Tommy said as he sipped his coffee. “But Sgt. Johnston said he already had you as his top pick, even before I spoke with him.”

“If I didn’t know that you had family in the Philippines that you wanted to see. I would have been surprised you gave up a slot with such a good team.” Bob said, speaking the truth.

“True. Anyway, I should get back to the kids. I hope you take the slot.” Tommy said as they stood to leave.

“Thanks. Call me when you have something.” Bod said as they left the office.


It was a two-hour drive back to his house near Boone. It would be dark by the time he got home, and JoAnn and the kids would have finished dinner. The drive would give him time to think about the last week.

Before he could get out of the dojo’s parking lot his own cell phone rang in his coat pocket.

OKSANA read the small display on his Nokia.

“Hello,” he said pulling into a parking spot.

“Hey, Bob. I heard you’re in Charlotte.” His sister-in-law said, in her cute Ukrainian-accented English.

“Good to hear from you. Yes, I am,” he replied.

“Your mom told me you were dropping Hannah off at the airport. Have you time to swing by?”

Before he could answer Oksana sweetened the offer, “Dinner and I could work on your shoulder,” she added, hopeful.

“Sure. My shoulder still hurts and will be good to see you and Sasha.”

“I happy,” Oksana said, warmth in her voice.

“I’ll be there in 20 minutes if I don’t hit traffic.”

Oksana was a massage therapist and had a 14-month-old daughter. She had met Chris when he went into her clinic for treatment for a work injury. The rest was history.

They hung up and he got on the interstate. He found the ramp to I-85 South and was soon heading west toward Gastonia.

At least his brother’s house was on the way back to Boone. Stopping by to see her was the least he could do with Chris over in Afghanistan. He should have thought of stopping by without her calling to ask.


Dinner was good and the conversation relaxed. A traditional Ukrainian dish of chicken patties, mashed potatoes, and crisp green beans. She offered him a beer and he declined since she was still breastfeeding and couldn’t join him.

“Sit with me while I feed her?” Oksana asked.

She took Aleksandra from her highchair and walked toward a small couch in the living room.

Bob must have had a ‘look’ on his face as he stood.

“A little milk helps her sleep. I’ll put her down and after we can work on your shoulder.”

Bob followed his brother’s wife. Oksana was a good 10 years younger than Chris, in her early 20’s. Her dark almost black hair was pulled into a tight ponytail. She had the high cheekbones and dark mysterious eyes the girls of Eastern Europe were known for. Tonight, she wore a white short-sleeved V-necked blouse and old jeans. She looked good.

Bob sat next to her while Aleksandra squirmed in her lap. She took a small towel from a diaper bag as Bob tried not to watch. The TV was playing the evening news so he had a place to look as he sipped the cup of coffee he poured on the way out of the kitchen.

“It’s okay Bob. You can watch. I’m not shy.”

Bob looked at Oksana trying to keep his expression neutral. JoAnn had breastfed their four kids, so he was no stranger to watching a woman feed a young one.

“Breastfeeding is nothing to be ashamed of, we have all done it.” She added now that she had his attention.

Robert watched his sister-in-law as she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled out her left breast. A big white veiny breast with a dark nipple. Oksana wasn’t wearing a bra and he had been trying not to stare at those nipples throughout dinner. That had been new since his last visit, no bra, but he didn’t comment.

Bob gave his attention to Oksana. Trying not to stare at her nipple and the white flesh of her naked breast as the child suckled. A few drops of white milk trickled down the naked breast.

Aleksandra squirmed in her lap, sucking greedily as Oksana used the towel to dry her breast. He had always found breastfeeding a bit erotic. Sitting with his brother’s good-looking young wife it was more so and could feel it in his groin. The CBS Evening News was doing a story on the war in Afghanistan.

“Please turn off the TV,” Oksana said.

Little Sasha had gotten quiet, no longer feeding, eyes closed. Oksana hadn’t tucked her breast back in her shirt yet.

Robert took the remote from the coffee table and clicked off the TV. He gave her his full attention.

Oksana looked at the coffee table, “I got a book today from Amazon. One I wasn’t expecting.”

Bob saw the open brown cardboard box on the coffee table in front of them. A hardback book sitting underneath the empty box.

“Really? Do you know who sent it? Was there a note?” he asked as the squirrel in his brain woke up.

“I do and yes. I looked at the book this afternoon while she was napping. I don’t understand everything, my English,” Oksana said as she stood placing the towel over her exposed breast as she held her daughter not having fully answered his questions.

Robert didn’t say anything, just watched Oksana. Like his sister Hannah, his sister-in-law had been a bit of a playful flirt since they first met. Harmless. She was in LOVE with his brother Chris and they were married within six months of meeting. But now she was alone here in North Carolina, her family back in Ukraine.

“You can look at it, I’ll be right back. I can work on your shoulder, and you can explain, please,” Oksana said as she left the room.

With a sense of dread or maybe excitement, he moved the box aside. Sitting on the table he could see a new hardback book with a picture of the naked family on its cover.


Bob took off his hiking boots and kicked up his sock feet on the coffee table and opened the book, Casual Family Nudity: The Answer to Today’s Problems. The answer to ‘who’ sent the book was found on a piece of paper used as a bookmark at the start of Chapter 9. A note from Amazon ‘Oksana, I bought this wonderful book for you to read. New ideas on how to raise a family. See you soon. JoAnn’.

He was starting to worry that Oksana had fallen asleep when she sauntered back into the living room. Now she was wearing running shorts and a man’s t-shirt that she had tied in the middle under her breasts, exposing the pale skin of her midriff. She looked great her heavy breasts imprinting on the fabric, a small wet spot on the right chest.

“Sorry, she did not sleep, and I had to feed her again. Now she is sleeping,” she waved a baby monitor she held in her right hand at him.

Oksana watched him from the other end of the couch with her dark mysterious eyes as he sat with ‘the book’ in his lap.

“I guess I have to thank my wife for sending this to you,” he said.

“Yes. I’m going to make a tea.” Oksana said then added, “If you are ready, go in my office, get on the table.”

Oksana turned her back and went into the kitchen. Bob first went to his coat which was hanging on a coat rack by the front door. He took out his Nokia and speed-dialed WIFE.

He walked back to the coffee table watching his sister-in-law’s back in the kitchen. The athletic shorts were tight on her ass and she did have nice tan legs, no hint of cellulite from his vantage point. At her age, he hoped not. She did have a bit of belly fat still. Chris often commented that she was a ‘yoga type’, regularly attending classes at a yoga studio even while pregnant.

It did cross his mind that he was checking out his brother’s wife and she had given him a minor hard-on earlier. But hey, Chris had made more than a few comments about JoAnn’s looks over the years.

“Hey,” his wife answered her cell phone. “Where are you?”

“I’m at Chris’s house. Oksana called and asked me to stop by,” he replied.

“Oh, how are she and Sasha?” JoAnn said using the diminutive for Aleksandra.

“Good, she just wanted to talk and made us dinner. Sasha is sleeping. Oksana is going to work on my shoulder and it’s getting late...”

“Okay”

“She also got a book from Amazon. A gift from you.”

“Yeah. You do remember she is going to spend the weekend with us? So, I thought it best I give her a hint.”

Bob remembered. Thanksgiving dinner at his parents ‘ house with the extended family. Then Oksana and Sasha were coming back with them for the weekend. The visit had been arranged weeks ago so she wouldn’t be home alone over the long holiday weekend.

Oksana was watching Rob as she held her cup of tea blowing on it.

There was a moment of silence.

“I saw her ‘honeydew’ list on the fridge,” he added, “And she wants to talk about the book.”

JoAnn could read Bob. He could also hear his own kids in the background arguing over something.

“Why don’t you stay? Take care of that list and answer her questions. We’ll see you tomorrow. No school for the kids so we are going shopping.”

Oksana pointed at the phone and herself.

“Thanks. Uh, Oksana wants a word,” Bob said.

Bob handed his Nokia to her.

“I’ll be on the table,” he said.

The wet spot on the right side had grown a little as milk leaked from Oksana’s tit.

“Hey, Jo. Thank you!” Oksana said as she took his phone.

Bob walked down the carpeted hallway the squirrel in his brain having an epileptic fit of sorts. Why did HE have to have the conversation with his sexy sister-in-law? Why did she have to look so good?


“Serious Bob, all the way, please,” Oksana said from the doorway.

They were going to work on his right shoulder. He had stripped to his jockey shorts and lay face down on the blanket-covered massage table. A small floor heater stood glowing in the corner cutting the chill in the bedroom room turned massage studio.

She had her tea in one hand ‘the book’ in the other.

“Now?” he said delaying the inevitable just a moment as he tried to will his cock to shrink.

“I mean this book says getting naked with family is healthy. I’m family?”

Robert lay there his cock stiff in his shorts looking at his sexy sister-in-law. He had let his mind wander while he waited, thinking about her big milky breasts. The result, his manhood was trying to stand at attention.

“You are,” Bob said he was having trouble speaking. He vanished his ‘wrong thoughts’ to the back of his brain.

He pushed himself up and stood on the opposite side of the table from Oksana. He pushed down his boxer shorts. Just like plunging into the cold murky muddy waters of the obstacle course during the first days of Ranger school. He hated cold water, but he plunged in, down with his jockey shorts, exposing his still-stiff cock.

Oksana held onto the book setting the teacup and book on a low table by the door.

“Lay on your back. I can work on your shoulder, and you won’t hurt yourself.” Oksana said a hint of humor in her voice, he thought. He hoped.

He thought about commenting on her state of dress but the epileptic squirrel in his brain said that was a bad idea. He took the advice and lay on his back hands at his sides and closed his eyes his erect cock standing tall at his groin.

He listened to the room as Oksana warmed her hands and stood at his head. Then the first touch of her warm lotion-covered hands on his shoulders. She then shared an important piece of information and he smiled.

“My family, in Ukraine. We have been getting naked together every summer in Crimea since I was a little girl.”

Oksana began to work his shoulders with her strong hands. Bob opened his eyes to find her leaning over him. Her big round breasts were nearly in his face, only the thin material of her t-shirt between his face and her skin. She smelled nice, fresh. He closed his eyes, following the movement of her strong hands as his cock got harder under her touch.

“Do you miss going to Crimea?” Bob asked once she was in the rhythm of the massage.

“Yes. Swimming in the sea, walking on the beach, dancing.” Her voice was calm, wistful.

“Naked?” Bob asked.

Oksana moved to his right side, working his shoulder and chest. Her touch suddenly electric. She talked as she worked.

“Mostly, yes. The sun could be strong, so we wore hats or painted our bodies, but I didn’t care as we were getting tan. Our families had cabins in a park near the beach. They were like us, from Kyiv and Lviv, and other towns. They just wanted to feel the sun on their skin and be in nature.”

Robert took it all in, what she was saying. Opening his eyes, he watched her face as she worked, her body language. His cock was hard, all the talk of naked beaches and family made him hard.

“Are you bothered by my umm you know,” he said nodding at his groin.

Oksana smiled to herself. “No. Your ‘penis’ being hard is natural. I saw lots of those both soft and hard from when I was a little girl. Boys and men with hard ‘penis’ we knew that it was the natural way.”

Robert was quiet as she massaged him. Had his sister-in-law already lived the life that Dr. Levenson described in her book? How would she feel about the open sexual nature of his family?

Oksana moved to his left as they both went quiet lost in their thoughts. He watched the gentle rise and fall of her chest and breathing as she worked. Her hands were working a point of tension on his hip when he reached out with his left hand, placing it on her hip. She didn’t flinch or look.

Bob ran a finger up her side over the naked skin to her lowest rib. Oksana turned her face, watching Bob, her hands no longer moving.

“Take it off,” Bob said as he reached for the knot of material she tied under her breasts.

Oksana stopped massaging him and turned to face him in the tight space between the window and the table. Their eyes met her face unreadable. Slowly with both hands, she undid the knot, her gaze never leaving his face.

His brother’s wife let the hem of the shirt fall then slowly she pulled from the bottom pulling the shirt over her head. With a bounce, her big round milk-filled breasts were there, naked orbs with pronounced dark nipples looking at him.

“Now, we’re even, almost,” Bob said, pushing it. “The rest, please?”

Oksana was game. She smiled briefly at him, a little white grin. Soon her shorts were at her feet exposing a thick patch of dark hair between her legs. She was a busy mother and apparently didn’t take time to trim her pubes.

She stood closer now fully in his arms reach. His cock had the beginnings of pre-cum leaking out his tip. He reached for her breast, the right. Oksana didn’t stop him.

“Do you want me to finish you?” She said her voice husky her hands resting on his hip and thigh.

Robert was weighing the heavy breast, so recently milked, in his palm. His fingers brushed across her hard nipple and soon she was leaking dribbles of milk down her chest. Bob nodded. “Yes.”

They didn’t talk, he took his hand off her boob resting his hand on her ass, rubbing his hand over her smooth skin.

With both hands, Oksana using lotion and his pre-cum began to jack him. At first slowly then faster stroking his cock until his hips were lifting off the table as his left hand held onto her ass. He came in 3 or 4 spurts, his tip becoming sensitive as his goo landed on his belly and groin. Oksana let go, a smirk of satisfaction on her young face.

“You’ve done that before?” He said letting out a breath and watching his naked sister-in-law wiping her hands with a wet wipe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.