The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Saturday - Unexpected guest

Robert was preoccupied, his thoughts elsewhere, as he turned down the street to his house. It was dark and his mind wasn’t on his family but on a conversation he had earlier. He didn’t notice the green Subaru Outback parked in the driveway until he tried to park his Tacoma in his normal spot next to his wife’s minivan. With a grunt, he backed out and parked on the street. What the heck was she doing here?

His mind was not on the naked family waiting for him inside. But a conversation he had earlier in the day with the Team Sergeant from one of the ODA’s (Special Forces A-Team) scheduled to go back to Afghanistan in the Spring. Soon he would have to have a conversation with his wife once he had time to think about his options and what was best for the family.

It had been a good day, a fun day, but a long day. Today had been a range day with his National Guard Special Forces unit. Lots of shooting, drills, and conversations about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Even the Horn of Africa and the ongoing training mission in the Philippines. His younger brother Chris’s ODA were doing special missions in eastern Afghanistan and was inevitably one of the topics. Chris, who had followed Bob into Special Forces, was often on his mind along with his young family down in Charlotte. Bob had reasons to be distracted.

Still in his woodland camouflage BDUs, he climbed out of his truck and started unloading his kit. Bob pressed the button on the remote control clipped to the visor to raise the garage door and took his gear bag from behind his seat, locking his truck behind him. The porch light was on, but he wasn’t going that way.

As the garage door closed behind him, he found the light switch and he set his gear bag on the workbench. His load-bearing gear, plate carrier, and other tactical gear were stored at the National Guard Armory. One piece of gear not government-issued, his pistol, the .45 Cal. Colt Combat Commander he wore in a holster on his hip. These days everyone in the unit carried concealed.

Under flickering fluorescent lights, he took off his black Danner boots and started to strip. His dirty BDU blouse then pants into the washing machine followed by his brown T-shirt and boxers. He tossed the OD green Riggers belt on the workbench along with his patrol cap.

Bob shivered for a moment in the cold air of the garage, standing in just his wool socks holding his holstered Colt in his left hand. Where do you hang a pistol when you are butt-naked? Maybe he needed to buy a shoulder holster. The black Casio G-shock on his left wrist said it was just after 8 pm, a long day that started before dawn. Before he opened the door to the kitchen he stopped to think about the owner of the car.

What was she doing here, today? He had no recollection of a conversation about a visit. It wasn’t like Chapel Hill was close by. The university was almost a 3-hour drive, depending on weather and traffic. He touched his cock, check, balls, check, deep breath, turn handle.


JoAnn’s eyes were on the kitchen door as she sat on the couch in conversation with the young woman who sat across from her in the recliner. Bob had parked out front and gone right to the garage. Jenny and Lynn were in their shared bedroom. Kevin was playing a game on the computer in the office. Kristy sat in the middle of the L-shaped couch talking with their guest. After a week of being naked with her kids, the lifestyle choice had started to feel normal. JoAnn had been getting an early start to dinner with the twins’ help, kneading pizza dough and cutting toppings, when they heard a car pull into the driveway. That was four hours ago.

Bob stood in the kitchen watching the scene in the living room. His wife and oldest daughter were naked, and in his recliner the dark silky head of hair he knew well. Still holding his holstered pistol, he walked into the living room towards the recliner. Perhaps sensing his presence behind her, the woman lifted her face. Bob kissed the top of her head.

“Hi Hannah, what a surprise to see you here,” he said as he stepped around the chair as his baby sister stood to greet him with a hug.


Most everyone who met Hannah commented on his sister’s luscious dark brown almost black hair and dark eyebrows. She had the family cheekbones and a near perfect smile. Depending on the day of the week she could look like a librarian or a model. The later idea she scoffed at, as at 26 she was a serious person, who had recently started her Ph.D. studies at Chapel Hill. She was also one of the funniest people he knew.

“Well brother, are you not happy to see me?” Hannah said keeping Bob at arm’s reach as she looked down at her naked brother’s limp cock, then at the pistol in his left hand.

Hannah who stood around 5’6’ had the shapely ‘fuck me’ type of figure smart men loved. Tonight, she wore a blue University of North Carolina sweatshirt, and to his amusement a matching blue thong. His sister had great legs, muscular yet not too butch. Years of running around the soccer field just like her brothers had toned her great legs.

“Hannah, you know I am happy to see you. I’m just surprised that you would come all the way up here to spend time with us hillbillies.”

As he played verbal judo with his sister, JoAnn took the pistol from his hand.

He looked past his sister at his oldest who was eyeballing her aunt and dad, a smirk on her pretty face as she reached for a magazine on the coffee table. Evidently planning to stay. His daughter did have great tits, perfectly round pink-tipped orbs. Soft too.

Bob looked Hannah in the eyes, not at her thong, as she stood arms folded across her chest one barefoot in front of the other in a classic Greek goddess pose. She was putting on a show for him. The smudge of mascara around her eyes told him otherwise and the fact she was here instead of in Chapel Hill.

“Beer?” he said, turning toward the kitchen.

“Sure,” Hannah replied, following him to the kitchen.

“What time did you get here?” he asked. How long had she been talking with JoAnn? Seeing her half-dressed meant she had at least partially bought in.

“You mean how long have I been talking to JoAnn about ‘the book’ and this family nudism idea?” Hannah came to the point, her voice just on the edge of sounding judgmental.

“Yeah,” Bob said as he opened an IPA and handed it to her.

“Just before 4. In time for dinner and a long talk with JoAnn. I never ate pizza at a table full of naked teenagers before,” Hannah said leaning back against the edge of the dining room table as she took a sip of beer while watching his face.

Bob did not feel weird, yet. Something in Hannah’s body language said she was game while at the same time, she had other problems on her mind. Next to his brother Chris, she was the sibling he was closest with despite the 10-year age difference.

They were quiet for a moment. JoAnn had gone upstairs. Kristy was sitting on the couch reading the glossy magazine.

“You going to tell me why you’re here? I mean you are welcome anytime. But now, the weekend before Thanksgiving? Don’t you have some trip you are going on?”

Their mom was the glue that kept everyone in the family in touch via email and phone calls. Hannah was a graduate student working on her PhD in Archeology and was often gone on the holidays digging in some desert or jungle or attending a conference.

Hannah looked for a place to focus on that wasn’t him. She chose the microwave.

“Hey, you can tell me,” he said setting his beer on the counter. They had been through a couple of rough patches together in the past, so there was some earned trust.

His sister thought she was a tough girl, but he could see the cracks forming in her façade. A tight face, arms closed across her chest, stiff body.

“Brad broke up with me this morning,” she said at last.

“Brad?” He said, not very familiar with the boys in her life. At family holiday gatherings she always said she didn’t have a lot of spare time for men.

“Yeah, guy I was dating the last three months. Law school, family with money,” she replied.

“Sorry to hear that,” not really but he said it.

“I’m in trouble,” Hannah said after a pause and swing of lager.

Bob’s face must have said ‘trouble’ like the pregnant kind.

“No not that kind. I wish it was that simple,” her face betrayed deep concern.

Bob looked over at Kristy. “Kristy, why don’t you go upstairs? I’ll be up soon,” Bob said.

Kristy gave them a look then stalked off up the stairs.

“You have to promise to not tell Mom or Dad and don’t judge, please.”

He could see she needed this.

“Okay, I promise.”

“I needed money,” she said, starting her tale.


“What in God’s name made you think that was a good idea?” he said trying to not sound judgmental after she told him the bare facts.

“Well, my friend Ashley said she had been flying up to DC for a couple of nights every other week for the last six months. Working the club scene making easy money. No one at UNC was the wiser. So, I started going with her. All I had to do was dance and you know,” Hannah said her eyes locked on her older brother’s face.

“I get it,” Bob said. Inside he was furious at his little sis. But kept his cool. “Go on”

“One of Brad’s law school friends found out, he must have been in the club and seen me.”

Bob nodded, drinking his beer.

“Anyway, this friend of his snuck in with a video camera and shot some video of me dancing, topless, working the pole,” she said. “He showed Brad.”

“Okay, he dumped you?”

“Yeah, but now, he is threatening to tell my friends what a whore I am and to try and get me kicked out of the PhD program.”

Hannah was on the verge of tears again.

This time, despite his nudity he hugged Hannah.

She cried on his shoulder as his groin pressed against her middle. He could feel her breasts through the material of her top. She was busty with good hair and curves and she smelt nice, fresh. Mutual friends said Hannah had the same look as actress Rachel Weisz. A really pretty British actress. He agreed, he loved her in The Mummy (c1999) but thought his sister was sexier. His cock began to betray him.

“Hey, you’re not supposed to do that,” Hannah said as she rubbed her middle against his erect penis. A stiffening penis that was trapped between their warm bodies now.

Bob slowly pushed Hannah away from him, letting his hard 7 inches spring free.

His sister looked at her brother, all of him. Cocked her head to one side and smiled.

“For some reason seeing you like this makes me feel better,” Hannah said wiping the tears from her eyes with both hands.

Bob didn’t say anything about his cock’s reaction and hers, “I’ll take care of the thing with Brad, leave it to me.”

He would take care of that piece of shit Brad. No one threatened his sister. Despite her poor judgment.

“Thanks! I owe you,” Hannah said a smile on her face again.

God, his sister did look sexy. As she moved, he could see her right shoulder and the pale skin of her upper chest in the oversized sweatshirt. Did she have a bra on, it was hard to tell.

“You will at that. But listen, I need to shower. Then JoAnn and I have time with the kids before bed. You’re welcome to join us. But I’ll warn you if you haven’t read the book, you might be surprised.” Robert said, watching his sister’s face.

Hannah continued to smile this time she winked as she picked up her beer bottle.

“Chapter 9, I know it was practically the first thing JoAnn talked about,” Hannah said then finished off her drink.

“See you upstairs,” Bob said. “Oh, and how long are you staying?”

“I fly to London on Monday. JoAnn volunteered you to drive me to the airport.”

“Sure thing,” Bob replied, he was off next week anyway.

Avoiding his cock, Hannah kissed him on the cheek then turned her attention to the remaining bottles of wine in the metal wine rack behind Bob.

Bob gave his sis a little pat on her bare ass as he went by, smiling to himself as he headed upstairs. She didn’t flinch at his touch, just pulled the best bottle of Cabernet they owned out of the rack.

“Kevin, upstairs in 20,” Bob yelled in the direction of his office.


It was another hour by the time all the kids had baths or showers. Robert included. Range days were fun but dirty days. He shaved; he hadn’t bothered that morning. Beards and longish hair were the new dress code in Special Forces post 9/11.

Not having any bedroom or bathroom doors made it easier to get everyone settled in the master bedroom. JoAnn had turned down the lights until it was just a pool of light over the bed. The small stereo was now quietly playing classic 80s and 90s love songs from a CD.

JoAnn hadn’t known what to make of Hannah’s sudden arrival. She knew Bob and his sister had a special relationship. She noticed how as a teenager still figuring out her sexuality, Hannah often shamelessly flirted with her good-looking brother, the Army paratrooper. Back in the day, Bob looked good in his uniform and maroon beret. He had flirted back, teasing the teen good-naturedly at times until JoAnn, his new wife, stepped in.

Bob’s sister had been upset when she arrived and didn’t say much at first to JoAnn. Hannah had been surprised when entering the house, she found everyone naked. The two adults talked after she put the pizzas in the oven. Over wine, Hannah just said she needed to talk to Bob and asked to spend a couple of nights. Only then did JoAnn explain about the book and the new house rules. Hannah seemed intrigued but didn’t offer up any comments.

When it came time for dinner Hannah disappeared into Kristy’s room with her suitcase. Sitting down at the dinner table Kevin’s eyes had bugged out as Hannah walked into the room wearing just pale blue panties and a sweatshirt. Hannah was a looker, confident in her sexuality.

After dinner, Hannah had broken out a big glossy hardback book about Ancient Greece. Picture by picture she sat with the kids talking about the ancient Greeks and why she chose to be an archeologist. After listening to his aunt for a while Kevin excused himself to go play his computer game.

JoAnn gave Hannah ‘the book’ and the two talked while sipping glasses of red wine. They were still talking when Bob got home. JoAnn was no wiser as to the reason for Hannah’s visit except she needed to talk to her brother.

Now the family, minus Hannah, was gathered on the big queen-sized bed.

Robert sat behind his wife his back supported by pillows as she sat between his outstretched legs. He was gently rubbing his wife’s shoulders as she gave instructions to the kids.

JoAnn looked at her kids. Three naked beauties and a handsome boy. The girls petite, like their mother. Kristy the most physically developed, down to Lynn the youngest twin who had yet to start blossoming. Kevin at fifteen was still growing, his chest still smooth, his shoulders developing. She glanced at the empty doorway, still no Hannah. Maybe she read her sister-in-law wrong?

Bob’s hands on her shoulders felt good. She could feel his cock pressing against her low back.

JoAnn took a bottle of baby oil from the bedside table then looked at her kids.

“Tonight, we continue our lessons in foreplay,” JoAnn said watching her kid’s faces as they sat in a loose half circle on the bed. She had their attention.

“Last weekend we introduced y’all to the basics of blow jobs. A ‘bj’ is just one form of foreplay.” she said.

Lynn raised her slender arm “Mom you said foreplay is what we do before sex. Are we going to have sex?” her youngest asked, a concerned look on her face.

“No honey not tonight. But you four are going to practice oral sex on each other,” JoAnn said, committing to the plan she had made for the evening. Her heart beating a little faster now.

Kristy got red in the face and chest as the lightbulb went on in her head. The other two girls and Kevin gave JoAnn the look that said, ‘What are you talking about?’

“Perhaps I can help?” said a familiar voice.

Robert smiled when he saw his sister standing in the doorway.

“May I join you?”

Hannah strolled into the room knowing all eyes were on her.

Bob could not help but smile. He and Hannah had flirted for years since she was a teen as she explored her sexuality, coming into her own as she got older. A harmless attraction between an older brother and younger sister. Hannah stopped a couple of feet from the end of the bed.

“Of course, sis, come on in. Make yourself at home,” Bob said as his sister did just that.

JoAnn was watching the kids as their aunt sauntered in. She still wore her sweatshirt and panties. But her thick dark hair was held up by a hairclip and she had put on dark red lipstick in addition to fixing the mascara around her eyes.

Hannah had everyone’s attention as she dropped her hands to her hips and shimmied out of her panties, pulling them down her shapely legs and over her feet. Twirling the baby blue panties in her right hand she tossed them to Kevin. He blushed bright red as he caught them to his chest. His fifteen-year-old cock suddenly rock hard.

Robert had stopped massaging his wife to watch the show his ‘stripper’ sister was putting on. Hannah next crossed her arms grabbing the bottom of her sweatshirt and slowly began to pull it over her head. Bob was holding his breath as the shirt cleared her breasts and she pulled it over her head.

Hannah stood in front of her audience in a strapless baby blue lingerie bra. Nothing else!

“Now where do you want me?”

His baby sister had been hiding a nice rack, big firm-looking melons hidden under her shirt. Now held up by a thick underwire bra, at least a C cup if not more. Wow, nice cleavage too. Bob glanced at his son who was using Hannah’s panties to cover his cock. Kevin and the three girls were gawking at their sexy aunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.