The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Family Dinner

Rob and JoAnn were a little embarrassed at how quickly their first day as ‘house nudists’ had become sexual. Dr. Levenson had not discussed the incestual implications of family nudity beyond demanding that sexual openness be encouraged. Regardless, both Robert and JoAnn already felt that their family was closer than they had ever been before.

Later that afternoon after everyone had showered and had a snack. The entire family, still nude, had worked together to remove all the doors in the house. The only doors left when they finished were the front and back doors. With the doors removed. there was literally nowhere to hide from prying eyes.

For what seemed the first time in ages they all sat down together for a home-cooked dinner and discussed the day. Even the TV was left off.

Suddenly JoAnn went deadly pale.

“What’s wrong,” asked Robert.

“Oh no!” JoAnn said quietly. “Oh no!”

“What’s wrong?” Robert repeated, becoming concerned.

“I totally forgot. Our pastor and his family are coming over for lunch tomorrow after church!”

The whole family stopped eating and were silent. They’d only been nude around each other for a few hours. They all knew there would be times when friends would show up, but they were hoping to have a little more time to get used to the idea.

JoAnn was trying to work it out. Their pastor! Of all people. This just couldn’t happen, not yet!

“Just call and cancel,” suggested Jenny, trying to be helpful.

“No,” replied Robert. “We can’t do that. The book’s plan is very clear that we must do everything we normally would. We can’t change our plans.”

“Let’s just take them out to dinner,” responded Kristy. “Then we never have to come home.”

“That won’t work, either,” said Robert. “They’re coming to watch the football game. Pastor Scott is a big Cowboys fan and wants to watch the game with us.”

“Just explain what we’re doing,” piped up Kevin. “I’m sure when you tell him he’ll agree that it’s better not to come over.”

“Dr. Levenson’s plan forbids us to mention our nudity to anyone,” replied JoAnn. “She writes that nudity should become so natural that we don’t even think about mentioning it to others.”

JoAnn turned to her husband who had resumed forking mashed potatoes into his mouth.

“Honey, maybe, just this once we can ignore the rule and stay dressed for lunch tomorrow.”

Robert saw the pleading look on his wife’s face. It would be easier, and they had only just started with the nudity thing after all. His time in the Army had taught him the value of sticking with a plan, especially in the early stages. He didn’t like it either, but he was the head of the family and had to make the tough call for the benefit of all.

“No, I don’t think so,” Robert said. “Don’t you see, if we’re willing to break the rules this early there’s no way we’ll stick to them in the future? We agreed that we were going to follow this book as though it was the Bible. I don’t want to do this tomorrow any more than y’all do, but I’m afraid we have no choice. Pastor Scott and his family will be here tomorrow for lunch, and we will be nude, just as we’re supposed to be.”

The table grew silent. No chatter from the kids, his wife’s face lost in thought.

The first couple of hours had been hard enough seeing each other naked but they were quickly adjusting to the new normal. Now one of the leaders in their community was going to see them naked as well. Along with his wife, his seventeen-year-old son, fourteen-year-old daughter, and five-year-old daughter.

JoAnn was lost in her thoughts. Not touching her food. How were they ever going to survive the afternoon let alone what happened after? One day at a time. She would prepare a good lunch and pray for a miracle.

When she came back to her senses the table was empty, dishes cleaned away. She could hear the girls in their rooms downstairs. For a moment she thought of the look on Jenny’s face as her brother shot a load of spunk on her face. Priceless. Her family would be okay, she had been through worse. Now it was time for a glass of wine and a soak in the bathtub.


Sunday

Sunday morning after breakfast they all dressed for church. Girls in dresses along with sweaters, the boys in khaki and button-downs. Good enough for their low-key Presbyterian Church. They all mentioned feeling a little odd. It was the first time any of them had worn clothes since the morning before.

Truth is, they may as well have stayed home. None of them heard anything in either Sunday School or Church. They were all too worried about lunch. JoAnn made sure they all prayed for a miracle.

Just before 1 PM, the doorbell rang.

Robert looked at JoAnn who stood in the kitchen in only an apron. She gave him the look and a shoulder shrug. It was time.

Taking a deep breath, he touched his cock and balls and walked to the door, nude.

Opening the front door naked was a new experience for him.

Pastor Scott and his family were on the other side of that door. A glance through the peephole confirmed the good-looking couple and their kids waiting.

Scott was roughing the same height at just under 6’ with a runner’s build, a neat haircut, and a friendly smile. His wife was well put together ‘pastor’s wife’, with a similar slender build, conservative yet fashionable dress, and her friendly smile. She was very outgoing and very much involved in the life of the church. Her youngest Becky held her mom’s hand. The other teenagers stood behind them. Sarah, with brown curly hair in a braid, had the same athletic build as her mom. Her brother Ben stood quietly beside her, lanky with longish hair, he looked around waiting for Robert to answer the door.

Robert’s hand shook just a little as he opened the door and forced himself to step around it and greet his guests. His hand never shook while under fire from the Taliban but opening a door naked in front of his pastor, this was different.

“Hello Scott, Caroline. Come in,” he said with a smile. He had trimmed his pubes and his wife had trimmed his neck and back hair. He looked good, he thought.

This scene at the door would have made an excellent submission to America’s Funniest Home Videos if the network ran this type of content. Pastor Scott’s jaw dropped. Next to him his wife’s eyeballs almost popped out of her head as she tried in vain to push Becky behind her out of view. Fourteen-year-old Sarah turned scarlet but couldn’t raise her eyes above Robert’s waist. Benjamin, their seventeen-year-old son, flipped his long hair back and grinned.

In a loud whisper Becky, the five-year-old, said, “Mommy! I can see his ding-dong!”

Time seemed to stand still as the family stared at the nude man standing before them.

“Ha ... Have we caught you at a bad time,” Scott stammered. He stood there next to his wife who gripped his arm, her eyes laser-focused on Robert’s face.

JoAnn, minus her apron, stood behind her husband and replied, “No. No. We’ve been expecting you. Please come in. Lunch will be ready soon.”

Not knowing what else to do, they all entered the house and made their way to the living room. The three girls sat naked on the couch and immediately drew the attention of their guests.

“Scott, why don’t you and I go into my office so I can explain a little about what’s going on,” Robert said motioning with his arm down the hall.

He watched as Scott slowed his steps as his eyes just for a moment lingered on Kristy who sat with hands in her lap her beautiful teen breasts on display. Kristy smiled when she saw her pastor look at her. Scott quickly moved his gaze from Kristy’s chest to her naked sisters who were focused on the open Teen Vogue in Jenny’s lap. Both nubile and innocent-looking young girls

Bob led the way. Scott was a man who appreciated pretty girls, he smiled to himself in the knowledge he was a man just like himself.

Somehow Robert felt safer in his office, using his desk to shield his nudity. Scott, not speaking, had followed him. Into an office with no door to close behind them.

“What is this all about?” demanded Scott once they were in the office.

Robert handed him the hardback book went to a small refrigerator by his desk and took out two bottles of Asheville Brewing Company’s well-regarded light lager.

“We’ve read this book and decided as a family to follow its guidelines. The author, Dr. Levenson, has studies showing that casual family nudity brings families closer together. No other single action has such a positive impact on a family, according to this book.”

Robert saw the irony in claiming to a Pastor that a secular book had more power to change a family than the Holy Bible.

“I see,” Scott replied. “Don’t you think you could have warned me before Becky, you know saw your...?” he pointed down with his hand.

“Penis,” Robert said. “We couldn’t. The basic premise of the book is that nudity should be so casual that it is not mentioned to others. Nudity is simply a lifestyle and shouldn’t be viewed as evil or sexual.

Scott took the beer from him and twisted the cap off before taking a quick pull on the beer. As he drank his anger slowly drained away.

“Truth, we just started this experiment yesterday, but it’s already working. For the first time in ages, without argument, we all sat down to dinner last night and had a real conversation. At least until JoAnn remembered that y’all were coming today.” Robert said, opening his beer and taking a swig of lager.

The minister remained silent, drinking his beer. He looked at the book sitting on the desk. The smiling naked family on the cover, the yellow Post-It Notes sticking out the sides.

Robert took the high road and went for the apology, maybe this wasn’t a good idea. But he saw that look in Scott’s eye a few minutes ago.

“Scott, you’ve been our pastor for five years. I love and respect you. I’m sorry, I put you in this position. I’ll tell JoAnn you can’t stay.”

Scott raised his free hand, his gaze going to the photographs and awards on the office wall behind Bob. Awards for military service, family photos, and his college diploma. His friend was a good man, honorable. Then he looked at Robert.

“No, Bob. Wait.” he paused then asked his question, “We’ve been friends a long time. Tell me. Is this for real?”

“What do you mean? You think this is a joke?” His friend was having the same reaction he had 24 hours previously.

“No. Is this book real? Do you really think it’ll work? Do you really think that your family will grow closer together because of this family nudity thing?”

“I honestly don’t know, Scott,” he replied. “I’ve read the book. I’ve analyzed her studies. They make sense. But like everything else, it won’t work for everyone. It’s just that JoAnn and I have seen Kristy and Kevin growing away from us and we’re afraid of what may be influencing them at school.

Scott just nodded, listing, opening the book to its table of contents then flipping it over to read the back cover and all the positive reviews used to promote the book.

“JoAnn reads a ton of self-help books, but this one seemed different to her. We decided we had to do it for our family before things really fall apart or break down.”

Pastor Scott nodded “I understand the pressure you are feeling. You are no different than many in the congregation.”

Bob continued, glad Scoot was hearing him, “We decided we had to go all the way, follow the plan. The one sure path to failure, according to Dr. Levenson, is to only partially follow her plan. It’s either all or nothing. That’s why we couldn’t cancel or even tell you about this before you got here.”

“What does the book say about what guests are expected to wear?”

“Oh, Scott, you all don’t need to undress. You’re welcome to keep your clothes on or not. Dr. Levenson stresses that it is entirely up to the guest what he or she will wear when visiting.”

Pastor Scott was wearing a pale blue button-down dress shirt and slacks having shed his suit coat after church, contrasting with Bob’s casual nudity. The joke around church was his wife spent a lot of coin dressing the pastor, so he looked the part of the proper Southern gentleman.

Bob watched his friend. He saw the squirrel going round and round inside his well-educated brain then he smiled.

“Bob, we’re not going to leave. I’d like to have dinner with y’all and see firsthand how this works,” said Scott. “And Bob? Can I borrow this book? You see, Ben fights with Caroline and me all the time and I feel like I’m losing touch with Sarah too. I’m getting close to the end of my rope and out of ideas. I think I’m willing to try anything.”

“Sure, Scott. You can borrow it.”

Robert was a little surprised but had an idea Scott might be a bit more progressive than he let on from the pulpit. He had come to North Carolina from California where he had attended college and seminary. He and his wife were also well-traveled. Having both served together overseas when younger with a Christian organization serving the needy in disaster-torn regions of the world.

Smiling, they walked out of the office and into the living room. Both men left their empty beer bottles in the office.

A living room that was as silent as a tomb.

Caroline, Sarah, and Becky were all sitting quietly on the couch. Sarah and Becky were both staring at their shoes. Caroline was staring straight ahead, refusing to look at anyone else in the room.

JoAnn, Kristy, Jenny, and Lynn were all bustling about in the kitchen (which was open to the living room).

Robert was pretty sure they knew they were putting on a show for their guests.

Ben was leaning back in the recliner staring hungrily at the four nude bodies in front of him.

Kevin was nowhere to be seen.

“Scott, are you ready to go?” Caroline asked coldly.

“We’re not leaving, Caroline,” Scott replied. “Robert, may I borrow your office for a moment?”

“Sure,” he replied.

“Caroline, we need to talk.” Turning, he led her into Robert’s office.

“Kevin! Get down here,” bellowed Robert as he sat down in the chair across from Ben, keenly aware that the two girls on the couch were no longer staring at their shoes.

Robert turned on the TV in time for the pre-game show and leaned back in the chair as Kevin slunk into the room. With a look of panic in his eyes he realized that the only seat available was on the couch next to Sarah.

Kevin sat down as far away from her as he could and stared fixedly at the TV as the Cowboys and Detroit Lions warmed up on the field. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Sarah staring at his cock. And, God forbid, his cock started to respond to the exceptionally pretty girl next to him!

Kevin felt like he was outside his body watching in utter terror as his cock expanded and hardened under her widening stare. Should he cover up? No, then it would look like he was masturbating! Should he leave? There was nowhere to go. So, he just sat there with a raging hard-on while the girl who sat two seats behind him in math stared at it.

And so, they sat.

Robert watched the start of the game, waiting for Scott and his wife to return. Ben was watching the girls in the kitchen. Kevin pretended to watch the game while watching Sarah out of the corner of his eye. Sarah stared unashamedly at Kevin’s lap. Little Becky smiling watched Robert who seeing her look smiled back, she was a cute kid. And all of them pretending like nothing unusual was going on. Bob was feeling confident the longer Scott was in the office with his wife. He knew in the end Scott could lay down the law and his wife would accept.

For ten minutes.

Ten very long minutes.

Scott and Caroline walked out of the office with tears in their eyes just as JoAnn announced that lunch was ready.

Robert put the game on mute and strode into the dining room, followed closely by all the others. Kevin brought up the rear, his cock still pointing rigidly in front of him.

Unfortunately for Kevin, their dining room couldn’t hold eleven people. Lynn, Jenny, Kristy, Sarah, and Kevin had to crowd around their glass-topped dinette table in the breakfast nook. The glass dinette table was in a different room away from the parents so they couldn’t hear their conversation.

“Good God, Kev, put that thing away before you poke someone’s eye out,” laughed Kristy.

“Yeah, Kevin. You emptied it this morning. It can’t be full already,” laughed Jenny.

Kevin’s face turned beet red as Sarah’s eyes got bigger and bigger. Sarah was pretty, he had reason to care.

“You mean...” she stuttered.

“Yeah. He jacked off this morning, in my bedroom!” laughed Jenny. “Got spunk all over my blanket. I’ll have to wash it!”

“Do it again, Kevin,” said Lynn. “I want to see!” insisted the younger girl.

“NO,” he barked. “No way, not here!”

“Come on Kevin,” whined Lynn, her bare foot finding his leg under the table.

“Sarah wants to watch, don’t you?” Jenny asked, looking at the excitement burning in Sarah’s eyes.

“No way!” replied Kevin vehemently.

“Oh I think you will,” purred Kristy as she slid down in her chair and spread her legs.

Kevin looked through the glass table and saw her slip the handle of her butter knife into her pussy, disappearing into her now nicely trimmed pubes. A slight moan escaped him.

Taking up the cue, Jenny pushed her chair back and turned towards him, also slipping her butter knife between her pussy lips.

Little Lynn, not to be left out pushed her chair back, pulled her feet onto the chair, opened her slit that had a dusting of light pubes, and rubbed her knife handle up and down her lips in imitation of her older sisters.

Everywhere he looked he saw his nude sisters fucking themselves with butter knives. Watched as the handles slid noiselessly into their wet snatches and back out again. In anguish, he looked at Sarah.

“Please,” she whispered. “I want to see.”

Standing, he took his cock in his hand and slowly began to pump it, moving his fist back and forth, slowly at first then faster and faster. With his eyes glued on Kristy’s glistening cunt he moaned and shot thick globs of cum across the table. Most of it landed right on his plate, but some sprayed onto the salad in the middle of the table and some even reached Kristy’s plate.

With a low moan, he collapsed back into his chair. Cum leaked out of his shrinking tip and rolled over his hand. His three sisters were grinning wickedly while Sarah stared awestruck.

He looked down at his plate. Three thick white stripes were painted across his ham slice, potatoes and gravy. Without saying a word, Sarah exchanged plates with him. Now it was his sister’s turn to stare as Sarah slid a bite of potato with a large white glob of sperm on it into her mouth.

“Is everything Okay?” JoAnn asked as she walked into the kitchen. “Y’all are being awfully quiet.”

Quickly they all scooted up to the table and began shoveling food into their mouths. “Yes, everything’s fine, Mom,” replied Kristy through a bite of roast.

“You guys can’t keep all the salad,” JoAnn said as she leaned over and picked it up out of the middle of the table. The kids stared at the three streaks of cum as she carried it into the dining room.

After lunch, the men moved into the living room to watch the game. JoAnn and Caroline stayed in the dining room to talk while the four girls cleared the tables, washed the dishes, and cleaned the kitchen.

Sarah walked into the dining room and began picking up the dirty plates, balancing them on her arm like she’d seen waitresses do. While placing the fifth plate on her arm the whole stack began to shift. Panicking, she folded her arms against her chest and leaned over the table so that none of the plates fell. She stood up relieved not to have heard the sound of shattering dishes.

“SARAH MICHELLE,” wailed her mother. “You could have broken every one of JoAnn’s dishes! And just look at your dress! Covered in food! Ruined! Absolutely ruined! I’ll never be able to get that out!”

Sarah looked down at her favorite Sunday dress. Dark stains of brown gravy covered her chest. Lumps of potatoes and carrots were mashed into it. Her eyes filled with tears.

“Nonsense, Caroline,” replied JoAnn. “I’ve got some stain remover. We’ll spray it before it dries and wash it immediately. It’ll be as good as new.”

Kristy and Jenny had come running in at the noise and immediately grinned at each other.

“Yeah,” said Kristy, “but we’ve got to wash it right away.”

With that, she ran over behind Sarah and quickly pulled the zipper all the way down her back. Before either Sarah or Caroline could protest, Kristy slid the material off Sarah’s shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

“Wait!” shouted Sarah. “Not here!”

“Nonsense,” said JoAnn. “It’s not like you have anything that isn’t already on display.”

“Mom!” whined Sarah.

Caroline looked at her fourteen-year-old daughter standing before her in a white training bra and white cotton panties, conflicting thoughts racing through her mind. Everything she had ever been taught told her that modesty in a young woman was to be cherished. At the same time, she, like her husband, had noticed the growing rift in the family as their children moved toward adulthood. They had been discussing the book throughout lunch and none of the adults had been able to punch any holes in the basic philosophy. Indeed, it seemed that all they had done was succeed in strengthening JoAnn and Robert’s resolve to follow its guidelines.

“I really don’t see what the problem is,” Caroline responded. “Besides, we have to wash the dress or it’ll be ruined.”

“Oh dear,” said JoAnn, “it looks like some soaked through onto your bra.”

Sure enough, a dark stain covered her left breast.

Fast as lightning, Kristy popped the snap at the back of the bra, and Jenny, standing in front of Sarah plucked it out of her hands before she could stop them.

“There’s some on her panties too,” said Jenny, and before anyone could look to verify the truth Kristy had whipped them down to Sarah’s ankles as well.

Sarah was mortified. She didn’t know what to do or where to put her hands. She kept raising them to cover her budding breasts and dropping them to cover her bare pussy. She had loved seeing Kristy, Kevin, and the others nude. But no one had seen her naked in years. Since she had an older brother, she had not been allowed to walk around the house without clothes on since she was Jenny’s age. Bathroom doors were always closed. So far, she had even managed not to have to take showers after PE. Not even Dr. Knotting required her to strip completely.

Caroline was a little taken aback at how quickly her daughter had been stripped in front of her. A voice was screaming inside of her, telling her to cover her daughter. Another voice, much calmer and clinical, stated that this would be an excellent test to determine if this would help their family. And a harsh motherly voice stated clearly that this was a fitting punishment for carelessly staining her dress and almost breaking JoAnn’s dishes. Her eyes roamed up and down Sarah’s bare body, surprised at her magnificent beauty and innocence.

“Hand me your clothes,” Caroline stated, surprised at how calm she sounded.

“But...”

“Now, young lady. You’re the one that spilled food all over them. Hand them to me so we can wash them. Hopefully, they won’t be ruined.”

With tears rolling down her cheeks, Sarah stepped out of her dress and panties, picked them up, and handed them to her mother.

Caroline and JoAnn strode to the laundry room talking in tones only a mother can use about the trials and tribulations of raising children.

Kristy, Jenny, and Lynn all stood in the dining room staring at nude Sarah in front of them. She was gorgeous. Sarah was a natural athlete. Maybe 5’4”, her whole body was toned. Her breasts were just beginning to grow and were slightly smaller than Kristy’s. Below, however, a dark triangle of tangled fur covered her pussy.

“Why?” whispered Sarah, a tear dangling off her chin.

“It’ll be okay,” consoled Kristy, a little ashamed of her part in stripping her friend. “You’ll see. It’s actually a lot of fun. The guys in the living room won’t even know who won the game when we get finished with them.”

An uncertain smile flickered across Sarah’s face. It had all been a game early with Kevin but now she was part of the game.

“Sarah,” her mother said, striding back into the room. “Get those dishes into the kitchen and start washing them.”

“Hop to it, girls,” added JoAnn.

“Okay,” replied Sarah, picking up the dishes she had spilled. Carefully she carried them into the kitchen making sure not to look into the living room where the guys were.

“Oh, Sarah?” JoAnn called from the dining room, “Bob and your dad need more coffee. Would you please give them a refill? The pot is right next to the stove.”

“Yes ma’am,” Sarah stuttered.

Petrified she picked up the coffee pot and walked into the living room. Ben, sitting in the recliner, had seen the entire thing unfold and watched with hungry eyes as his naked sister walked hesitatingly into the living room. Robert and Scott were involved in the game and couldn’t see the kitchen from their seats. The Cowboys had scored a touchdown and were up 7-0 as the 2nd quarter started.

“More coffee, Dad,” whispered Sarah from the edge of the room.

“Sure honey,” he muttered as he looked up, and froze. In front of him stood a miniature naked version of his wife on their wedding night. Younger and smaller to be sure, but so much like her that he couldn’t turn his eyes away.

“Spilled some gravy on my dress. Mom’s washing it,” Sarah muttered, embarrassed.

“I see,” stammered her father.

He held out his cup as his nude daughter walked up to him and filled it. She then stepped between his chair and the coffee table to reach Robert’s outstretched cup. Scott stared at his daughter’s budding breasts as she leaned over to fill Robert’s cup, one branded with the 20th Special Forces Group’s green and red logo.

“Thank you, Sarah,” Bob said as he admired the fourteen-year-old girl’s breasts and body, very nice. Briefly, she made eye contact and smiled. Done, she turned, straightened her back, and quickly walked out of the room. Fuckable, the dirty old man part of his brain said.

All eyes followed Sarah’s bare athletic ass as it swayed out of the room.

“Wow,” Scott whispered to Robert. “How do you handle seeing your own daughters like that?”

“Chapter 9,” grinned Robert.

“You know your Sarah looks a little like Emma Watson, the Harry Potter actress. Same hair, smile, and cute little body.” Bob said as he nodded at the cover of Teen Vogue sitting on the coffee table.

The magazine was face up and had 15-year-old Emma on the cover.

“I’ve heard that before. She does at that.” Scott said looking at the cover just as Dallas scored its 2nd touchdown of the afternoon.

While the girls cleaned up the kitchen, JoAnn and Caroline sat in the dining room and talked while little Becky sat quietly but was rapidly getting restless.

“Mommy, can I go outside and play on their trampoline?” she asked.

“No, honey. I’m sorry, but it’s just too dangerous to play on by yourself,” replied her mother.

“Oh, not anymore,” said JoAnn. “We bought one of those cages that goes all the way around it. It’s impossible to fall off it now. It’s totally safe, even for Becky.”

“So can I, Mommy? Can I?”

“No, Becky. We didn’t bring any play clothes for you and you can’t jump in your Sunday dress. You’ll ruin it,” replied her mother.

“I can take it off, just like Sarah. Please, Mommy.”

Caroline was startled. She hadn’t expected Becky to ask to strip. Nudity at their house was strictly for bath time. Sarah was also at the stage of not wanting anyone to see her even coming out of the bathroom in a towel. Scott did help bathe Becky when Caroline was away, and her little girl was known to forget to dress but this was not home.

“Please, Mommy,” Becky whined.

Caroline began to think she understood how someone with multiple personalities must feel. ‘Nudity was evil! Everyone must be always dressed! But what if this book is right? What if this book can keep my family from breaking apart? What will the neighbors think? What will the church think? She’s only a little girl with no sense of modesty. What difference does it make? Is this a good test for my family to see if this will work for us?’

All these thoughts were rolling around in her head, unspoken.

She looked imploringly at the naked JoAnn for some type of answer.

“It’s up to you,” JoAnn responded, smiling encouragingly. “Believe me, I know how you feel. I was scared to death too. Still am. I can’t believe I’m sitting here naked in front of you. But you don’t have to, Caroline. It’s your decision.”

“Okay, Becky,” she sighed. “Take your dress off and go play on the trampoline.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.