The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

North Carolina - 2006

JoAnn sipped her coffee while she listened to her father-in-law talk. Jim sat at the kitchen table, half-naked, he was wearing a flannel hunting shirt, coffee cup in hand and a newspaper in front of him. He had just finished giving her a list of the things he was going to work on around the house today.

She pulled her old robe a little tighter around her. Despite keeping the house heated for all their naked activities there was still a chill in the air. It was mid-winter and JoAnn, being practical, had said sweaters, sweatshirts, and robes were okay in the mornings and evenings. Otherwise, their home heating bill would be through the roof. Even with Bob’s employer making up the difference between his Army paycheck and what he made at the plant they still had to find ways to save. Having Jim come up and help with chores was one of them.

“Thanks, Jim, I appreciate all you’re doing,” JoAnn said walking over and putting a hand on his shoulder and letting her robe fall open.

“My pleasure. Glad to help.” He said reaching for JoAnn he put his hand under the back of her robe running his hand over her ass as he glanced at her exposed breasts.

JoAnn stood next to him looking at the front page of the newspaper. President Bush was in Belgium for NATO meetings and had met the French President the day before said the headline above the fold.

“Hi,” Oksana said walking into the kitchen from the direction of the kid’s bedrooms.

“How’s Sasha?” JoAnn said as she watched her naked sister-in-law go to the coffee pot.

“She’s playing,” Oksana said as she poured herself a cup.

Oksana had basically moved in since Robert left for Iraq. The two women supported each other while their husbands were away. The den was given over to Oksana and Sasha for their use. Though Oksana slept upstairs with JoAnn most nights she also slept in other beds. Jenny, Lynn, and Kristy helping keep an eye on a growing Sasha. Oksana had committed to continue breastfeeding, much to the twin’s delight.

Jim pushed his chair back and stood taking his cup to the sink.

“You need anything?” Jim said standing next to Oksana.

“No, your fix to the playpen is holding up. She won’t get out.” She said giving her father-in-law a small white grin, which was a big smile for the Ukrainian.

JoAnn watched the two. Though Jim had been up to visit a few times since Bob deployed, he hadn’t laid a hand on his daughter-in-law outside of naked hugs. With JoAnn he was different.

“I’m going to change into my work clothes, and I’ll be out back working on those gutters,” Jim said as he headed for the door to the garage.

JoAnn watched Jim go into the garage where he had left a change of clothes appropriate for working around the house.

She turned to Oksana. “You still have a client this morning?” she said.

Oksana had started seeing clients at a local massage clinic in Boone a couple of days a week.

“Yes at 11 for an hour. Thank you for keeping an eye on Sasha.” Oksana said.

JoAnn put a hand on Oksana’s arm.

“I saw you were in Kevin’s room last night. I hope he’s not coming on too strong?” she said. Kevin had become the ‘cock of the house’ since his dad left. He was still a bit pushy at times. Teenage hormones.

Oksana took a moment to respond. “He is okay. He asked first and he’s sweet. So, no.” Oksana said. “I hope it’s okay with you. I know he comes to your room a couple of times a week. He said you made a rule.”

JoAnn nodded. “Well, if he gets too pushy let me know. Yes, with his dad gone, if I didn’t make the rule, he would be coming to my room every night.” JoAnn said. She had set Kevin’s visit limit at twice a week to come to her bed for mother-son time.

The two women went their own ways. Oksana heading into town.

After starting a load of laundry and prepping for dinner she took a magazine and sat on the couch while Sarsha played quietly in front of her.

Later, after Oksana came home, JoAnn was folding laundry in her bedroom watching Fox News on the TV.

“Knock, knock,” Jim said standing in the doorway. “I’m done for today. You want some company? Otherwise, I’ll get on the road home?” Jim said as he stood naked in the empty doorway.

JoAnn knew what he wanted, sex. She added one of Kristy’s bras to a stack of underwear.

“Sure, let me finish,” JoAnn said. Why not? She thought to herself. Her husband was surely enjoying his reunion with his sister by now.

Her father-in-law got a big grin on his face. “I’ll take a quick shower and be right back.”

JoAnn watched him go. Bob’s dad was a good man. He was taking care of JoAnn, Oksana, and the grandkids as he had promised. Besides Kevin, she didn’t have a lot of options. Pastor Scott had been pressing her to see if he should come by. She kept saying no. So, Jim, it was.

Life was complicated with Bob gone. She was managing but missed him. She was even considering going back to work part-time as a nurse. She had put out some feelers already.

JoAnn was sitting on the edge of the bed when a grinning Jim returned, freshly showered ready for sex. With a smile on her face, she obliged him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.