The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Not Narnia

Staff Sergeant Wilkens was trapped. The lightly armored Humvee was immobilized and smoking, lying on its side damaged by the blast of an improvised explosive device (IED) placed on the side of the road. He couldn’t move, or hear anything, his vision was blurry from the blast. His door wouldn’t open. Where was his rifle?

He had been sitting behind the driver, who wasn’t moving. The nearest door was above him now the blast had come from the right side, flipping the Humvee on its left side. As his hearing returned, he could hear automatic gunfire out on the street. He needed to get out and fight. But first, he would have to get past the wounded soldier in the seat above him. He was trapped. His chest felt heavy, he wanted to yell.

Bob started to push against the weight and then felt a finger on his lips. “Shh, you are okay,” the woman’s soothing voice said.

He opened his eyes to darkness. Bob could feel her heavy breasts against his chest as she lay on top of him. His heart was racing. She kissed him. He kissed her back. Her hips began to move.

“It’s fine, you are at home,” she said. “Let me help you.” She said, his cock reacting to her weight and warmth, the movement of her body against his under the blanket.

He hadn’t had that dream since last summer. So very vivid the dream felt real. A curse from post-traumatic stress (PTSD). Now his senses were on high alert. He reached out and listened. Sleeping people. Bob had gone to bed with his wife, son, and Sarah. His sister-in-law Oksana had driven up with her daughter Sasha a day early in a bad mood and was in need of adult company. She’d gone to sleep in Kristy’s bed.

Robert had been talked into seeing the new Chronicles of Narnia movie with his kids and the church youth group. Jennifer sat on one side of him, Sarah, and Kevin on the other with the twins sitting in the row behind him amongst the group of teenagers.

Bob felt a body on his left, warm, with smooth young skin. On his right, the edge of the bed.

He felt her warm breath against his neck. “I need this Bob,” she said in her accented English. He put his arms around her, his hips slowly moving with hers. His big growing cock was trapped between them. She kissed him open-mouthed, and he responded with his tongue as she teased him. In the darkness, he wanted her also.

“I want you too,” he said quietly between kisses, meaning it, reassuring her. The room’s darkness was all concealing.

She sat up resting her weight on his strong thighs as his cock sprang free. He reached up and put his hands on her big milk engorged breasts squeezing them. Her wet hand found his cock. She gripped him and sat up higher.

Oh God. Both hands went to her hips, steadying her as she sunk down on him. Warm and tight. She sat on him and then began to move. Robert didn’t have to do much. Her hips rose and fell, he guided her with one hand on a hip and another between her breasts until she leaned down and he put his arms around her sweaty back. They fucked the bed creaking under them, time went by as she used her hips on him, taking her time. He was in no rush, she felt great.

The person on his left stirred, and he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey,” Sarah said quietly.

His breathing was a little labored “Hi.”

Sarah’s hand moved from his shoulder exploring upwards, as he put his hands on his partner’s ass cheeks pulling as her hips sped up. He did his part pushing with his cock.

“Oksana?” Sarah said in a soft voice.

Bob wasn’t listening to Sarah he was at the point of coming. He hugged Oksana to him, her face next to his. She was speaking quietly, a few words in Russian or Ukrainian.

The two of them climaxed together. He didn’t pull out just shot his load deep inside his sister-in-law’s cunt. She bit his shoulder as her body shuddered, stifling a moan.

They didn’t speak as their pulses returned to normal, their sweaty bodies cooling off.

In the darkness, her face found his again and she kissed him gently on the lips.

“Thank you,” her voice soft. “I go back to Sasha now.” then “We can do this again?”

Bob didn’t even think, “Yes, of course.” He still felt like he was in a dream.

His cock slipped free, and she was gone.

Under the blanket again, Sarah scooted up next to him and he put his arm around the fifteen-year-old.

“I’m next, okay?” Sarah said, her mouth next to his ear.

Under the covers, her small hand found his slick wet flaccid dick.

The recently deflowered teenager was insatiable tonight. They had fucked once earlier in the evening. After his son swapped his girlfriend to his dad for his mom. Exhausted, they had all fallen asleep well after midnight.

“Maybe there’s a way you can help speed things up?” Bob said gently pushing Sarah’s head down toward his cock. He pulled the blanket over them, keeping them warm as she took his cock in her mouth. He closed his eyes as the teenager began to suck.

Deep fake of Emma Watson


Saturday

Robert was the last out of bed, the others gone. He slipped into his warm moccasins. Sleeping late almost never happened but he had been up part of the night or was it morning, when others were dead to the world. He slept until just before 8 a.m. according to the clock on the dresser. Bob could hear his family having breakfast downstairs.

He was greeted by the smell of coffee and fresh waffles as he reached the bottom of the stairs and the sight of his sister-in-law and twins, Lynn, and Jenny, on the couch. He stopped to watch.

Bob almost turned around at the sight. His daughter Jenny lay on her back with her head resting in Oksana’s lap as she sucked on her aunt’s big left breast, her mouth latched onto the nipple. Her twin Lynn knelt on the side of Oksana, bent over with her mouth on the other tit. Oksana’s eyes fluttered open and saw Bob on the stairs, she smiled at him.

At the other end of the couch, his eldest daughter was cuddling with her brother under a blanket their eyes on the Animal Planet program playing on the TV via the TiVo; a pair of cheetahs chasing down a gazelle tearing apart its flesh in the Serengeti. Sasha was playing with her toys in a travel crib near the TV.

Was this another dream?

In the kitchen, his wife and Sarah wore aprons as they made breakfast. The waffle iron was open, and his wife was pouring thick batter onto the hot surface. They greeted him with smiles.

“Good morning, would you like some orange juice or coffee?” Sarah said looking up from the kitchen table where she was setting down the first plate of homemade waffles.

“Yes, some juice please,” he was thirsty and needed the sugar rush. He almost laughed looking around at the scene of nude domesticity. Maybe he should get some fresh milk.


Breakfast was noisy as each kid came to the table, grabbed a plate, and made up their waffles the way they liked them. There were fresh-cut strawberries, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and other toppings. His wife cooked up some sausage links and bacon. They had a feast. Bob sat, ate, and drank his juice and coffee watching everyone. Kristy brought him the morning newspaper and he touched her tit and no one cared.

Jenny and Lynn had smug looks on their faces as they shuffled bites of waffles and pieces of bacon into their mouths. Oksana sat down next to Bob. Under the table, her hand landed on his cock. She was talking with the girls while using her left hand to eat the pieces of crispy bacon she had placed on her plate.

Bob cleared his throat and got the twins’ attention.

“What was that all about on the couch?” he said with a glance at Oksana.

Oksana answered. “Simple, they saw me feeding Sasha and were curious,” she said, watching his face for a reaction.

“You just offered up to let ‘em have a drink?” he said watching his girls who still had grins on their faces.

“Daddy, it was nice,” Jenny said before Oksana could answer. “Her milk tastes good. We want to do it again.” Jenny said looking at her sister for affirmation.

Lynn nodded her blonde head, her mouth full of sausage links.

Oksana reassured him, “Bob, it’s fine. I have plenty of milk now with Sasha eating more regular foods.”

He nodded his head. As a veteran of sucking milk from Oksana’s tits, he agreed with his girls.

“Well, as long as it’s okay with your aunt. Just leave some for Daddy next time okay,” he said.

Oksana squeezed his cock under the table and let go. Ouch. Was she blushing? His girls were looking at her and him.

“Daddy? Jenny said, giving him a questioning look.

“Yes, Daddy likes Oksana’s milk too,” he answered with a straight face followed by a wink.

Lynn had finished her sausages. “I can share with Daddy.” his helpful little girl said.

“Thank you honey, maybe this afternoon we can have some more.” He said with a glance at Oksana. She was blushing.

JoAnn came to the table with Sarah on her heels, coffee pot in hand, both now free of their aprons.

“Honey, would you drop Sarah off at home before taking Kristy to work?” she said, “I have to go shopping with Jenny and Lynn and drop off Kevin across town at a birthday party.”

Bob held out his cup for Sarah.

“Yes honey, sure can.” He said eyeballing Sarah’s breasts and trimmed pubic hair before thanking the teenager for the coffee refill.

He needed a shower first and a nap, but he knew more sleep was not going to happen this morning.


Robert had the house to himself. In six hours, he would pick up Kristy from work and head to Blowing Rock for dinner and music. If Oksana was up for it, she could tag along.

He spent part of the afternoon planning. JoAnn had announced she was taking the kids up to her parents for a couple of nights for an early Christmas. He couldn’t get away from work until Friday as he was going to be gone all the following week in Florida. On the small TV in his office, the Patriots were playing the Buccaneers, the only game this afternoon. He worked away on the computer until he decided he would lie down on the couch, just for a bit.

It was dark when he woke up to the sounds of van doors slamming and his kids entering the house shopping bags in hand running through the house to their rooms. He never saw who won the football game. JoAnn walked in and Oksana followed with Sasha.

JoAnn cruised through the living room still dressed before heading upstairs. “Honey, good nap? You have to pick up Kristy in an hour.”

Man, under the warm crochet afghan blanket he had slept harder and longer than planned. He sat up. “Yeah okay, I’m on it.” He looked at Oksana.

“Are you coming with us?”

“If you don’t mind another person on your date?” Oksana said as she set a squirming Sasha in the crib. “I need to feed her then get dressed. I’ll be ready.”

Robert stood behind Oksana and helped her undress.

“Do I have time for a drink of milk?” he asked hopefully.

“Not if you want me to look nice for you tonight,” Oksana said playfully, her hand brushing over his cock.

He took her blouse from her, followed by her bra. He loved looking at her big milky tits with wide tasty nipples that just begged to be sucked.

Even in her playful mood, he could see something was bothering her. The biggest clue was what happened early in the morning. They had always gone up to the edge of full-on intercourse and backed off. He felt a little guilty, but it happened, and he wouldn’t dwell on what they had done, she chose to come to him.

“Okay, later then,” he said as he took the last of her clothes, creating a neat pile in his hands. She was naked on the couch, again.

“Yes. Go get ready!” his sister-in-law said firmly as she turned to her child.


Daddy-Daughter-Oksana

The three had a nice dinner in downtown Blowing Rock then walked a short distance in the cold wrapped in their warm coats to the bar where Gwen was playing. Gwen had smoothed the entrance for sixteen-year-old Kristy who with makeup and hair done up, looked older. Oksana on the other hand looked like a busty teenager but she had proof she was twenty-two. Bob was very proud to be seen with his two beautiful dates as they pushed through the crowded room to the small table reserved for them at the edge of the small dance floor.

The wood-paneled bar was decorated with Christmas lights and other holiday decorations, giving the place a festive Christmas feeling. The venue was more upscale than the saloon they were at last weekend with a better-dressed clientele and actual waitresses. Bob noticed the beer and liquor were more expensive and the girls could get fancy cocktails.

Kristy and Oksana both wore knee-length party dresses along with nylons that fit the Christmas season. Kristy’s was a dark red off-shoulder cocktail dress, while Oksana had on a forest green dress low cut in the front showing off the tops of her generous breasts along with matching heels. He was impressed and at his wife’s suggestion, Bob had dressed up wearing black dress pants and a nice dark blue button-down shirt.

Gwen was on the small stage getting set. She waved at him as he and the girls sat down, hanging their coats over the back of their chairs. Just as he and his dates had dressed up for the evening, so had Gwen and the band.

Leaving the girls, he went to say hello.

Gwen had on tight black leather pants and heels and wore a red bralette under a black leather vest. Hair teased out makeup more in line with the upscale venue she looked closer to a fashion model than the lead singer in a rock and roll band.

“You look great,” he said as she smiled at his approach as she tuned her electric guitar.

“Hey. Thanks. Kristy looks great. Who’s your other date, that’s not Hannah?”

Robert explained as Gwen got ready to play.

“I’ll come join y’all for a drink after the first set,” Gwen said as she turned to her band to get the party started.

By the time he sat down a waitress had set a beer on the table for him and the girls each had a colorful cocktail in front of them.

Sitting between his two gorgeous dates, Bob picked up his dark blonde beer.

“Kristy, Oksana. Tonight, I’m a lucky man.” He said as both girls picked up their drinks, sensing a toast. “Every guy in this bar is looking at this table, at you two and I’m the lucky guy sitting here.”

Both girls risked a quick look around and then smiled at Bob.

“Thanks, Dad,” Kristy said.

“Yes, Thank you!” Oksana said glancing at the dance floor and Gwen and her band.

“I hope you like dancing. They’re very good and she’s a friend of dad’s.” Kristy said, looking at Gwen. Then took a sip of her drink and made a face.

“Yes. I do.” Oksana replied. She didn’t make a face as she tasted her cocktail and the alcohol.

Bob laughed to himself watching his daughter react to the strong alcohol taste in her drink. Too much? He would be sure to give the waitress a nice tip.

The bar got loud as Gwen and the drummer started playing, soon joined by the rest of the band. Gwen swayed her hips a few times before belting out the first lines of a Go-Go’s song doing her best Belinda Carlisle impression with the familiar lyrics.

See the people walking down the street

Fall in line just watching all their feet

They don’t know where they want to go

But they’re walking in time

The band started jamming the sound amplified beautifully by the room’s sound system. Gwen and her female keyboardist seductively moved their hips swaying to the beat as the drummer, electric, and bass guitar got busy as Gwen sang.

They got the beat

They got the beat

They got the beat

Yeah, they got the beat

Over the sound of the music, the three of them toasted to each other, touching their glasses, and looking each in the eye as they did. Soon the two girls were dancing, swaying their hips to the beat, swinging their skirts and arms, singing at the top of their voices: the beginning of another fun evening. Bob sat back and watched Gwen and his two beautiful dates have fun. He ordered each another pretty cocktail.

Robert was content and looking forward to taking both of them to bed at the end of the evening. Gwen, that was something else, he was going to have the house to himself for a couple of days. Should he invite her over? Would she even come if did? What did he want? His first love smiled regularly in his direction as she sang throughout the night.

Lyric credit: The Go-Go’s (1981)


The threesome was home before midnight. Both his dates were a little tipsy and happy. The band only being booked from 9 to 11 p.m. A small town where people had church the next morning and babysitters waiting at home. He didn’t make a scene saying goodbye to Gwen, just a good hug after the last song. They agreed to meet for coffee soon.

Entering the front door, they were quiet. They didn’t get undressed right away as they were still shaking off the cold after hanging up their coats and taking off their shoes inside the front door.

Kristy headed to her room with Oksana right behind. Bob told them he would be back to spend the night. He knew the girls would have their bathroom routine of cleaning off makeup and putting on face stuff before bed.

His kids were spread out. A quick peek told him Lynn was doing baby duty with Sasha’s crib in the twin’s room. They were asleep. Jenny must be upstairs.

In his sock feet, he moved quietly. The hallway lights upstairs were off except for a vanity light in the bathroom. He noticed light coming from his son’s room and could hear voices.

He expected to see his other daughter Jenny with her brother or Sarah if she stayed over again. His son had a busty girl on her back as he laid on top of her under a Dallas Cowboys-themed blanket. The lamp next to his bed was on so he could see them just not the girl’s face at first, blocked by his son’s head.

“Hey,” Bob said, getting their attention. “Don’t stay up too late.”

Kevin turned his head. “Oh hey, Dad. You’re home.”

“We are and going to bed.” Not that he planned to sleep right away.

“Sorry, were we making too much noise?” Kevin said.

Robert could see the girl’s face now. Her eyes met his.

“Hi Mr. Wilkins, sorry if I’m making too much noise, it’s my fault,” she said an apologetic look on her face.

“Cassandra, nice to see you. You’re fine. Were you at the birthday party with Kevin?” he said piecing things together.

“Yes, I was. My granny said I could go home with Kevin as long as I made it to church in the morning. She even brought me a clean dress.”

Bob gave his son the ‘Spock’ raised eyebrow look “Well, have fun. I’ll be downstairs with Kristy and Oksana.”

Kevin quickly returned his attention to Cassandra before Bob had even stopped talking. His hips again rising and falling under the blanket as she pulled him down on top of her as another loud moan escaped her lips.

In the master bedroom, he found Jenny and JoAnn watching a movie on the TV.

“More Harry Potter,” he said walking into the room and taking a seat. He started to undress.

“I let Jenny choose,” JoAnn said. She and Jenny were cuddled together under the duvet.

JoAnn hit pause on the DVD remote.

“You have a good time? “What’s your plan for tonight?”

He gave his wife and an annoyed looking Jenny a quick overview of the evening while he undressed tossing his shirt and underwear in the hamper and hanging up his nice slacks.

“Now, I’m going to brush my teeth and wash my cock and go back to Kristy’s room.” He said, no longer embarrassed to say he was going to sleep with his daughter and tonight with his sister-in-law.

JoAnn caught up with him in the master bathroom.

“I need a word with you about Oksana,” JoAnn said, standing next to him at the double sink.

His mouth was full of toothbrush and paste.

JoAnn put a hand on his arm. “You probably noticed Oksana has been in a bad mood since she got here.”

He nodded, watching his wife’s reflection in the mirror speak.

“She didn’t tell me everything. But she told me she thinks Chris has been cheating on her, having an affair since she was pregnant. A friend of hers at the gym told her but she doesn’t have much proof. Just a picture of Chris with the woman she found at the house.”

Bob spat and rinsed his mouth. “Okay, good to know.” He said that might explain this morning when she slid into bed with him.

“Anyway, just continue to be nice to her. I wanted you to know in case she said something.” JoAnn said.

Was his wife aware that less than 24 hours ago he and Oksana had fucked just a few feet from her where she lay with Kevin? He wasn’t going to ask.

He gave his wife a kiss after using the minty Listerine to wash his mouth.

“Love you, good night,” he said.

“Love you too, have fun with the girls,” JoAnn replied, already halfway back to the bedroom.

He needed to take a piss and then wash his cock and balls.

Damn, why did his wife have to mention his brother and Oksana and their problems? Now he was feeling a little guilty.

In the darkness of his daughter’s room, it was not Bob who got the attention.

Lying in the middle of the bed Oksana said, “Would you like some milk?”

“I’ve never tried it,” Kristy said, lying on her young aunt’s left with her back against the wall.

“Honey, breast milk fresh from the tit tastes like nothing else,” he said as he reached for Oksana’s right breast in the darkness, his mouth already seeking her nipple. It was easy to find as she had her right hand on his cock.

In quiet accented English, “I love you both. Please, drink my milk.”

They fed.


Sunday

Hannah

Robert fucked Cassandra before church while his family had breakfast downstairs. They did the deed in the master bedroom before showering together and getting dressed. Downstairs Jenny and Lynn were little milk vampires lying down with Oksana on the couch and feeding from her breasts. Kevin slept until JoAnn gave him his half-hour warning that they were leaving. Kristy took a little more time to get ready as she was going to work after church.

It was a nicely dressed if not tired Wilkins family and Cassandra that went to his truck and the minivan. He let Kristy drive his Tacoma. She was good with the stick, unlike a lot of young drivers. They arrived almost on time for Sunday school at 9 a.m. at Highland Presbyterian Church. He went to a class on Martin Luther and the Reformation while the kids and JoAnn went to their classrooms. Oksana and Sasha kept JoAnn company.

At 10:30 after a coffee and donut break, they went into the church service. His family was called forward to light the last Advent candle that symbolized LOVE. The whole Wilkins family, including Oksana and a restless Sasha, stood on stage. JoAnn said a few words to the congregation about love as a family as Lynn and Jenny in their pretty Sunday dresses lit the purple candle.

Pastor Scott, in his black pastoral robe, had looked on approvingly. Scott gave a very good sermon and Bob found the Christmas hymns the choir and congregation sang uplifting. His mind was always busy, as it was today. Family, future plans, work, and today meeting his sister Hannah for lunch to talk about her new job. In church when he prayed, he always asked himself if he was doing right. He didn’t always like the answer.

In the multipurpose hall after the service Nancy caught up with Robert.

“Bob, thank you for all you and JoAnn have been doing for Cassandra.” She said, laying a hand on his arm. “She has been a different girl these last few weeks. Kinder, less anxious and she listens to me and Frank after she comes home from your house.” She squeezed his arm.

Robert couldn’t help but picture Nancy naked and masturbating in his living room. He smiled at the older woman, “Our pleasure, Cassandra is a lovely girl.” He said, while the words he didn’t say he saw she understood.

“Frank and I are taking her and her sister to Disney World after Christmas,” she added. “Her sister still has some issues but we’re rewarding them both and meeting up with our daughter,” she said.

Bob nodded. It was good Cassandra would get to see her mom.

“We’re also going to be in the Orlando area with my parents at a resort.” He added.

“Well, I’ll talk to Frank, perhaps we can visit, or you and the kids can join us at Disney?” Nancy said.

“We’d talked about going to Disney World but left the details to my parents.” He said his parents had offered to buy the expensive theme park tickets.

They broke up when Kristy came and grabbed him letting him know it was time to go or she would be late for work.

He let Kristy drive him to the family friendly saloon near the dive bar where he had met Gwen the previous week. Hannah’s Subaru was already in the parking lot.

“Take your time getting there. Have fun at work today.” He said as he watched his daughter give him the ‘yes I know not to speed’ look you don’t have to remind me.

“Dad, I got this. I’ll take care of your truck.” Kristy said.

“Okay, I’ll see you at home this evening.” He replied as he shut the passenger door.

He went to meet his sister. She would drive them home when they were done. Bob wasn’t sure what he was going to say. He hadn’t found a whole lot of information on the web on Samantha Carter or any special projects the Air Force Colonel was assigned to or had worked on. He made a couple off the record phone calls to friends in the intel business he knew from the Army and came up with nothing.


He walked past the long white oak bar and found his sister at a tall round table in the back of the busy bar. Her eyes were on an English Premier League soccer game on one of the bar’s many TVs playing European ‘football’ matches. His sister had played soccer from elementary school through high school.

They hugged and he took a high-backed chair next to her where he could see the room. Hannah sat next to him, her arms folded resting on the table as he looked over the menu. He caught the eye of the same pretty brunette bartender who had served him the week before.

Brother and sister sat with their beers after they ordered lunch. The bar was busy with the after church crowd who came in to watch American and European football games. Bob caught Hannah up on what he had been up to in the last week since he had dropped her off at the airport Sunday morning.

His sister looked good, dressed casually in jeans and a nice red ¼ zipper sweater with a leaping reindeer on the front. He finished the PG version of his week and let her talk.

As they ate lunch, they occasionally paused to watch one or the other of the football games. Hannah gave him a rundown of her three days of being tested, interviewed, and socializing in Colorado Springs and at Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station.

He summarized what she had said “So, besides several interviews over the three days you had what sounds like was the equivalent of a flight physical along with psychological screening and IQ testing. Various people also took you out in the evenings, drinking, eating, and asking you questions as part of a larger group. You also had an interview with security and signed nondisclosure agreements.”

Hannah nodded her head “Yes, that’s about right.” Leaving out the part about her non-relationship with Samantha. They had sex, had common interests, and were friends. Sam was going to be one of her bosses soon.

“You also have to be available to travel on 72 hours’ notice and when on call, 4 hours.” He took a deep breath, “And you will get paid what 30k a year as a GS-6 who holds a Top Secret/SCI clearance?”

“Yes, so they tell me. It’s just short notice archeology support they said I would be helping with. Go where I’m told, do some analysis, and write a report,” she said smiling at her older brother. He was making a point. What was she getting herself into? It was probably not run of the mill archeology where the greatest danger was heatstroke or the sting from a scorpion.

“I looked up Samantha Carter on the web and made a couple of calls. Not much besides her scientific papers which she publishes a couple of times a year. I found a listing for her in Space Systems Command that is pretty basic, just a photo, dates of promotions, and a few awards. Most interesting was a short news article from 1991 stating she survived an aircraft crash during the first Gulf War, awarded a Purple Heart and an Air Medal.”

Hannah put the last of her fries in her mouth. “Interesting, I didn’t know that last part.”

“Hannah, I don’t know what the Air Force wants from you. I can guess.”

“That’s okay,” Hannah said. “I just wanted your opinion. Is this something good or should I run in the other direction?” Hannah wanted to do this; she was bored in academia if she was honest with herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.