The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Wednesday Evening

It Is What It Is

Bob pulled into the driveway just before 6 p.m. It was dark out, but he still noticed the Miller’s minivan parked in front of the house. Taking his Timbuk2 messenger bag, he went in.

Inside the front door, he hung up his fleece before sitting on the padded bench and taking off his boots. The smell of meat roasting in the oven drifted in from the kitchen. Their guests’ clothes sat folded on the bench next to him, their shoes underneath.

“Bob, we’re in the den,” JoAnn yelled from his office.

“Okay.”

He took his dirty clothes and messenger bag with him as he walked through the house in the direction of the den that he used as an office and man cave, now minus its door.

In the living room, Becky was playing in front of the TV. Dolls and other toys spread out over the carpeted floor while a cartoon played in the background. She glanced up at Bob and went back to her solo play. Cute kid.

He tossed his clothes on the floor in front of the washing machine in the garage and grabbed a beer from the fridge. Yes, a roast was in the oven. He had things to do in the office so was momentarily annoyed that his wife and Caroline were in there. What were those two up to?

In the den, JoAnn sat in the office chair, a beach towel under her ass, in front of the computer. Caroline stood next to her, eyes on the monitor watching the video playing on the screen. Two camcorders sat on the desk along with a DV cable connected to the computer. A stack of blank DVDs in their cases sat next to the monitor.

Robert stood in the doorway watching the two women work. The taller, bustier blonde next to his shorter brunette wife with her delectable perky tits. Both were as naked as he was and focused on the video playing on screen.

“What are you watching?” Bob said as he walked up to JoAnn.

On the screen, he saw Ben and Scott sitting naked on a bed. It appeared Caroline was adjusting the focus and framing as she popped in and out of the picture going back to the video camera.

JoAnn hit a key and paused the playback.

“We’ve been downloading files from our camcorders and doing some editing,” JoAnn said.

He guessed as much from what he saw on the desk.

“Great, let me know if you need any help,” Bob said as he placed his messenger bag that held his Colt pistol up above the cabinet that held his good liquor and books.

JoAnn, just like her parents, had been documenting their home nudity experiment since the first weekend mostly using the family’s camcorder. Robert had suggested she copy the files from the data card to the computer and burn a DVD then reuse the data card. He had some probably rightful paranoia about the video being seen by the wrong people. Caroline had taken JoAnn’s advice and in the last couple of weeks began making short videos.

Bob put his arm around Caroline’s waist as she smiled at him and gave him a playful hip bump.

“What am I looking at?” Bob said looking at the scene on the Dell 24” LCD monitor. He continued to drink his beer.

Caroline answered. “Ben and me on Sunday.” She said, looking at Bob as she spoke.

“You and Ben. You two finally did ‘it’?” Bob said not coming right out and saying, they had sex.

JoAnn was listening to her husband and Caroline talk as she moved folders around on the desktop preparing to burn a DVD. She saved the raw video files from Caroline’s camcorder to a folder on the desktop. Just six files. Except for the most recent video file, it was pretty tame stuff of the family playing board games in the nude, cooking in the nude, and one short video of Caroline and Scott having sex. Nothing like the dozen files JoAnn had downloaded of her family’s activities.

“Yes,” Caroline said.

Bob thought he saw Caroline blush before returning her attention to the computer. He still had an arm around her waist. Her big white breasts teased him as she leaned down to look at the screen, he moved his hand to her ass.

JoAnn let the video play. Ben and his dad sat on the edge of the bed, and they were soon joined by Sarah. JoAnn hit pause.

“Nice, so Scott and Sarah joined you?” Bob said watching the 480p video. The camera angle was from the side of the bed with extra lighting from both bedside lamps and the recessed ceiling lights.

“Yes, we thought it was important to make it a family thing,” Caroline replied glancing at JoAnn and Bob.

JoAnn turned in the chair and saw Robert had his hand on Caroline’s ass. She enjoyed watching the two of them fuck on Saturday. Caroline was happily married so there was no reason to feel jealous.

“Bob, why don’t you take Caroline upstairs.” Robert was momentarily surprised by his wife’s words. “I’m just going to be burning files to DVDs.”

Caroline stood up straighter and looked at Bob and JoAnn.

“Hey, the kids are at youth group until 8 and I can keep an eye on Becky,” JoAnn said, meaning it. She didn’t need an audience and she had a phone call to make.

Bob looked at Caroline, continuing to run his hand over her ass. She just shrugged her shoulders and looked at JoAnn.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, the roast will be ready in another 45 minutes, and then we can eat,” JoAnn said. “Go have fun!”

“Okay,” he took Caroline by the hand and headed for the stairs.


The Miller’s Big Bed

JoAnn checked on the roast and veggies in the oven then a quick check on Becky she went back to the den.

Being a nurse had sharpened her multitasking skills, and so did being a mother of four kids. Blank DVD-R into the tray in the computer tower. With a couple of clicks of the mouse, opening the file wizard, she created a disk name, FAMILY 1, and then started copying her family’s files to the DVD-R. She repeated the process a second time after inserting a fresh DVD then picked up the phone on the desk.

She dialed a number from memory and listened as the phone rang on the other end.

“Hello,” a soft feminine voice said.

“Hi, mom,”

“Hi, honey.”

“It’s JoAnn”

“Yes, I know. Is everything okay?”

JoAnn and her mom made small talk catching up for a few minutes.

“Mom, I need to tell you something.”

“Oh, okay honey what is it?”

She didn’t say right out what she wanted to say. They didn’t talk about those sorts of things on the phone.

“You remember when you sent me to my uncles for a week, for the first time, alone, and my cousin came to stay with you?

“Yes.” Her mom said, waiting, not saying more.

“Well, that thing happened with me and Kevin.”

After a slight pause, “Oh! That’s nice honey.”

“Bob was there, with us,” she added.

“I see.”

“Mom I’m going to bring you a DVD with some new videos of my family. Just like you used to take of us.”

“That’s nice honey. Very thoughtful of you. I know your father and I will enjoy watching your home movies.”

“Can we talk about our plans for Christmas?”

They talked for another five minutes before hanging up. Their Christmas plans were agreed to. She was looking forward to seeing her dad again.

It was good to talk with her mom, to tell her. Going away to college and quickly getting married she stopped participating in her extended family’s lifestyle to the disappointment of her parents.

Next, she turned her attention to the most recent video of Caroline, the one with her and Ben. They hadn’t finished editing the file, so she picked up where they had left off with Caroline adjusting the camera’s focus while her husband Scott and son Ben got comfortable in the bed.

Upstairs Bob and Caroline were having ‘fun’. No reason she couldn’t. Not wearing clothes made spontaneous masturbation a whole lot easier. She sat back and opened her legs a little wider.

On the screen, Caroline took Sarah by the hand, and they left the room. Scott and his seventeen-year-old son sat next to each other, backs against the headboard. Both of their cocks were soft. Ben had trimmed his pubes down to almost nothing, a change from Saturday.

JoAnn used her right hand and middle finger on her pussy, just frigging herself lightly as the unedited video ran. Caroline briefly came into view then left the room again leaving father and son alone, nothing too exciting yet. Ben said something to his dad. The audio wasn’t clear, but Scott nodded his head.

Her heart skipped a beat when Ben reached over, putting his right hand on his father’s cock. Scott didn’t move to stop his son.

“Go ahead, we talked about this, it’s okay to be curious,” Scott said in a patient pastoral voice.

As a teenager, JoAnn had been in group sex situations where things like this happened among her extended family. So, she wasn’t shocked as much as surprised. She put her fingers back in her pussy.

On the screen, Ben slowly worked his hand up and down as his father’s cock grew hard. At the same time, his own erection began to grow, his cock springing to life.

Father and son talked quietly about what they were feeling. JoAnn found it very erotic. Scott let his son fondle his cock for a few minutes before reaching with his left hand over to his son’s rising penis.

“Ben, how does my hand feel?” Scott said after he gave Ben’s cock a few tugs.

“Dad, it feels good, not much different than Mom or Sarah’s,” Ben said.

“Do you like what I’m doing with my hand?” Scott asked.

Ben’s attention suddenly focused off-screen.

Sarah entered from the left side of the screen, naked like her dad and brother excitedly bouncing into the room and onto the bed.

“Yes,” Ben didn’t stop rubbing his father’s cock.

JoAnn was frigging her clit, feeling the wetness in her pussy growing. With her left hand, she touched her nipples rubbing the sensitive areolas.

Sarah settled onto the bed in front of her brother and was soon followed by her mother. Scott didn’t take his hand off Ben’s dick until Sarah scooted up between her brother’s legs and took ahold of his cock.

JoAnn made herself orgasm as she watched the Millers have sex as a family. Sarah gave head to her brother while her parents watched, her brown curly head bouncing up and down. Once he was hard, Sarah made room for her mother. Ben’s cock was nice and hard, slick with saliva and precum, ready for sex. Ben pushed his mother back on the bed into the classic missionary position, her legs up and open for him. Caroline did her best to slow her son down as he presented his cock to her pussy.

Next to them, Scott had his daughter on all fours, positioning himself behind her. Soon he was fucking his daughter from behind as they both watched Ben give his virginity to his mother.

JoAnn orgasmed numerous times and eventually, the video ended when Caroline, her chest and belly covered in her son’s cum slid off the bed and smiled into the camera before turning it off.

She burned the six Miller files to a DVD titled MILLERS 1. Then she made a second copy.

She heard Becky calling from the living room. JoAnn wiped her hand on the beach towel just as the oven timer alerted her that it was time to take the roast out.


Caroline Redux

Robert was pleasantly surprised by the ease with which he and Caroline got comfortable on the big queen-sized bed with each other.

“Yes, yes. That feels really good,” he said to Caroline. Her mouth covered the top of his cock as she lay between his legs where he could watch her work.

Robert had propped himself up on a couple of pillows after a quick stop in the bathroom. Caroline had stopped downstairs to talk with Becky before joining him.

Their approach was playful. Sitting shoulder to shoulder against the headboard they had touched and kissed. He ran his hands over her breasts as she gently handled his cock, which needed some love to grow. Tonight, Caroline was more relaxed than the first time they were in this room. It was simple to agree on a blow job to start things off.

He was hard. Pretty blonde Caroline was up on an elbow working his cock with mouth and hand.

Bob reached out for her face, touching her cheek as she came up for air after taking as much of him in her mouth as she could without gagging.

“You ready?” He said, aware that they didn’t have all evening. The twins and Kevin needed to be picked up from youth group and Kristy was working a shift at the clothing store, she might need a ride home.

Caroline stopped, holding his big cock in her right hand as she looked at him. Not shy.

“Yes. How would you like me?”

“How about on top?” he said.

“Great, I’m so tired of missionary,” she said as she got to her knees.

“Um, do you need any lube?” he said, knowing his wife kept a small bottle in the bedside table’s drawer.

“Ha no! I’ve been wet since I came upstairs.”

Bob laughed and slid off the pillows until he was flat on his back.

Caroline shook her boobs giving Bob her best naughty look as she took hold of his cock and knelt over his hips. Very cute coming from the prim and proper wife of a pastor.

He reached for her chest taking both of her breasts in his hands as she lowered herself onto him.

Robert did his part, which wasn’t much as Caroline used her legs and hips. They fucked.

He pulled her down onto him and they kissed some more as he ran his hands up and down her back. Bob gripped her ass and sought her sphincter.

Caroline jerked and broke their kiss as he pressed a finger against her anal star.

“Hey,” she said.

“No?” he said.

“It’s okay. I was just surprised. Scott has never done that.”

“Just exploring. You feel like really fucking now?” he said as she took both ass cheeks in hand.

Caroline nodded her head and sat up.

They fucked. Caroline used her legs, and he helped by holding her hips and keeping his cock steady until he felt his nuts tighten.

“Inside or on?” he said breathlessly as Caroline leaned back. He palmed one of her breasts.

“Inside.”

He pulled her down again until they were chest to chest. A couple more thrusts of her hips and he shot his load.

Done, she lay on top of him not moving as he stroked her hair.

“That was great!” he said, meaning it.

“For me too.” She said sitting up and looking at his face. “Thanks.”

Caroline rolled off and he gave her a pillow. They lay quietly side by side, both catching their breath.

He had a question. “Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, go ahead and ask anything you like.”

“You were a bit cool with Jennifer on Saturday. Any particular reason?”

Caroline didn’t answer right away and turned on her side to look at him.

“I don’t know. Maybe seeing Scott with his hands all over her, just made me a bit jealous.”

Robert came to the girl’s defense. “She’s really nice,” he said.

Caroline ran a hand up and down his sweaty hairy chest.

“She works for him. And is around him all the time. What if someone notices something?” She said.

“I understand, but she is leaving to go back to school soon. So maybe it’s not a big deal?”

He understood her fear of being found out. But he also knew how a woman’s head worked, more emotions than logic on some days. Bob would just have to listen as she worked through it all.

“True. And she’s 20.” Caroline added.

Now he thought she was getting closer to the truth. Jennifer was half her age, young, pretty, and not shy.

“Okay so you’re not jealous of Cassandra or your daughter, are you? And you said you would be okay if Scott slept with JoAnn.” He said, challenging her.

Caroline played in his chest hair with her fingers.

“I don’t understand myself or my feelings,” Caroline said. “This is all so new. You were my second,” she answered.

“Ben, how does he fit in?” Bob said, laying everything on the table.

“You mean incest?”

“Yes, sleeping with your son. Does it bother you he was number three?” he said. Perhaps even looking for an answer to his own question about sleeping with his daughter and sister down the road.

“You ask good questions, and I don’t have answers. All I know is that I feel better than I have in years. My kids are getting along, and they mostly listen to Scott and me when we tell them to do something.”

Before they could say more, there was a knock where the door had once hung.

“Hey, dinner is ready,” JoAnn said from the doorway. “Everything okay?”

Caroline sat up, “Everything is fine. We’re just talking.” She replied with a glance at Bob.

“Okay,” JoAnn said and headed back down the hallway.

Robert caught the look she sent his way. Help her.

“Listen. I’ve been talking to someone, a therapist, down in Charlotte.”

“Really?”

“She’s great, a smart Jewish lady. JoAnn found her for me after I got back from Afghanistan and was being an ass.”

“You an ass? I don’t believe it,” she said sarcasm heavy in her voice.

“Believe it. I’ll give you her card. I know Rachel would be happy to talk to you.”

They were off the bed and heading for the bathroom.

“Thanks. And this was nice. Can we do it again?” Caroline asked.

“Of course. Maybe make it a regular date?” he said, meaning it.

Caroline was a couple of years older than him and had a great body. Once she loosened up, she was a lot of fun to be with.

“Deal. Now where do you have those baby wipes, I should clean up before we eat, and I go pick up my kids.”


Robert and JoAnn both got dressed again by the front door. Caroline and Becky had already left. He was going to the strip mall to pick up Kristy while JoAnn picked up the other three from the church, two different directions. He hadn’t had time to shower, he wore old jeans and a gray 82nd Airborne sweatshirt. He grabbed his black North Face fleece, a piece of gear courtesy of the ‘war on terror’ and remembered to ask his wife about Jennifer.

“Hey, can Jennifer come over tomorrow for dinner? We didn’t have time to finish our conversation this morning and she needs advice.”

JoAnn went over the weekly schedule in her head.

“Sure, normal time around 6 would be fine. The kids have stuff after school.” She replied.

“Thanks, honey,” Bob said.

Walking out to his truck, he pulled out his cell phone and fired off a quick text message to Jennifer.

JoAnn walked to the minivan a little distracted. She hadn’t mentioned the little scene with Scott and Ben at the dinner table. She would share the video with Bob later. What the Millers did at their home was really none of her business. It was just boys being boys, still, she would ask Caroline when the time was right.


Jennifer Comes

Thursday night’s dinner was meat lasagna from Costco, French bread, and a salad. Jennifer joined them. She commanded the attention of the kids as she talked about going to college in California. She asked questions in return of each teenager. Robert and JoAnn exchanged looks of approval with each other as they ate at the dining room table. Three adults and four teenagers, all naked, having a nice dinner conversation.

JoAnn suggested that the twins had some homework they could be working on as they finished up and suggested the older two kids put the dirty dishes in the washer. Without much grumbling, the kids did as they were asked.

Bob took Jennifer by the hand and led her to the den. She looked good, her long reddish blonde hair for once not tucked through a cap, hung down near her waist, full perky round breasts just waiting to be touched. Tonight, she chose to wear red lace panties. After what they had done together, the act of holding hands felt appropriate. JoAnn stayed behind supervising the cleanup of dinner and making sure the twins got started on their homework.

“Take a seat,” Bob said, directing Jennifer to his recliner.

She took a moment to look at the framed pictures and awards he had on the wall. Jennifer stopped in front of a framed photo of a group of bearded men dressed in mismatched uniforms holding weapons and an American flag. He went up behind her laying a hand on her ass.

“Where’s this?” she asked glancing at Bob as he ran his hand over her tight smooth ass cheeks.

“Afghanistan, summer of 2002, Bagram Airfield,” he said. “I’m in the back row second from the right.”

Jennifer leaned in looking closer. “Nice beard.”

“We had them for a while before some general in the Pentagon told us to shave.” It was a dick move by a non-Special Forces officer who hated the look of unshaven soldiers on the news.

“Well, I like the look. You’re a handsome guy,” she said, giving him a little wink as she turned toward the recliner and laid a hand on his hairy ass.

31263-11-image-1-chp-11-jennifer.jpg


“You ready to talk about that contract,” he said as he sat in the computer chair.

“Yes, let’s,” Jennifer said as she sat down and crossed her slender legs.

Robert had put the envelope on the computer desk, and he took the paperwork that he had read earlier.

“So, Air Force ROTC?” he said, watching her face. “Why?”

Jennifer took a breath “Service, I want to do something different, and I figure the military is the best way.”

He just nodded as she spoke, leaning forward in the recliner.

“Plus, starting next semester, I get a scholarship and will be less dependent on my parents,” she said sitting back. “What do you think?”

“Let me ask you. What are you hoping to learn or do in the Air Force? Do you want to be a pilot?”

“I don’t think I want to fly.”

Robert gave her his speech about leadership and learning to be a leader and not simply a manager of men and women. The value of being challenged by a person’s military service and having pride and comradery.

“I hear you, Bob. That’s why I asked. I want to be a leader. I just wasn’t sure about being an Army officer and the Air Force seemed a little more casual, civilian like.”

Bob waited a moment before sharing his reasoning about the choices she could make.

“If you’re not going to fly, you’re going to wind up a missile officer in some silo in North Dakota for four years or managing aircraft maintenance on some god-awful airbase in Kuwait. You will manage airmen, collect a nice paycheck, and be safe, but I bet you will be bored to tears asking yourself why you signed up. Or you can challenge yourself in the Army or even the Marine Corps. Hell, I wouldn’t say anything if you chose the Navy, at least you could drive a ship.” He took a breath just as his wife walked in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.