The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

The following week - Gwen

Robert took a seat at the long white oak bar from where he could see the doors. He looked at the list of beers and ordered a Deschutes IPA from the friendly bartender. As she set his beer in front of him, the pretty brunette smiled at him and let him know it was ‘Taco Tuesday’ if he wanted to order. He said he would wait and glanced at the menu he had in front of him.

This saloon had been open for a year and had a good reputation as a friendly place for the non-college crowd to meet and relax. Good beer, excellent food, and soccer matches of all types on the bar’s TVs on the weekends. A friendly place to relax and meet a friend.

He had called his ‘old friend’ and she agreed to meet. Tonight, the day after he called, worked for both of them. Bob took the long way home from work, telling his wife he would not be home for dinner. Robert admitted to himself that he was a bit nervous. He had known she would be playing at Hells Bells on Friday. It was a small town and he had known she was back in the area.

“Hey,” Gwen said from behind him as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

He turned and slid off his bar stool in one smooth move.

“Hey, I didn’t see you come in,” Bob replied taking in the face of the beautiful woman in front of him.

Tonight, Gwenevere looked more like a hip soccer mom than the lead singer of a classic rock ‘n’ roll cover band. Less eyeliner, hair not as teased out. She wore a black leather jacket over her sweater. Her jeans were tight, and she wore tennis shoes instead of boots. A black leather purse hung from a strap over her shoulder completing her outfit. Gwen leaned in for a kiss.

Bob kissed her on the cheek, and they hugged. Gwen was taller than his wife, just a couple of inches shorter than his 5’10”.

“Sorry to surprise you. I was in the manager’s office going over dates the band could play here.” Gwen said as she and Bob took their seats at the bar.

“Cool. Let me know when you have a date,” he said casually pushing the menu in her direction.

“Not until January. They’re booked for the rest of this month.”

“That’s too bad, Kristy had a good time dancing on Friday and wanted to go again.” He said. True, Kristy had a good time.

His words made Gwen smile. “We’re playing Saturday night down in Blowing Rock if you want to come?”

“I’ll ask her.” He said already knowing the answer.

It was strange how two people who had not seen each other in over a decade could easily slide into talking like little time had passed. There was tension between them. The unsaid that would need to be talked about. He gave her the rundown. Graduating from college, meeting JoAnn, four kids, four years in the Army. Moving back to Boone, taking a job, joining a National Guard Special Forces unit. Gwen asked about Afghanistan, she had heard he had been over there. He told her.

They ordered tacos from the menu. The bar was gaining a reputation for its excellent Taco Tuesdays. He ordered three pulled pork and Gwen the same along with a second beer for each.

He asked about her journey. Gwen had moved away with her mom and spent time on the West Coast, finishing high school in Oregon. She played music and moved around until she got pregnant. Her ex wasn’t in the picture. She had moved back to Boone with her mom into the old family house. Her doctor father had left on a two-year medical mission in Africa and offered to let her mother live in the house again. Gwen, along with her son, had joined her. She had a job in graphic design at a local company and started performing as soon as she found a band.

Robert took it all in while watching her face. Animated and mostly open. He knew there was more. Just as he had more to say too. They came to a point where they were up to date.

He glanced around the busy bar but didn’t see anyone he knew. Bob covered Gwen’s warm hand with his on the bar top and left it there.

“I’m glad you’re back,” he said.

Gwen didn’t pull her hand from his. She looked at his face until Bob took his hand from hers. His heart was racing a little faster, just like when he was a teenager. Gwen had known him from his youth and had understood him, she had been his first.

“Me too,” Gwen said, not breaking eye contact. “What’s next?” she said.

Robert had thought about that. His first instinct was to keep Gwen to himself. But Hannah and Kristy had been at the bar.

“You should come by the house, and meet the family.” He said. With all that had happened in the last few weeks, he didn’t see an issue with JoAnn. Of course, she knew about Gwen, he had told her, but that was years ago when they first met.

“Really?”

“Yes.” He said.

Gwen nodded her head and smiled at Bob. “I would like you to meet my son.”

“I would like that,” Bob said, curious.

Robert paid the bar tab, and they walked through the crowded bar, and out the doors to the parking lot.

Tonight felt like a date. Gwen looked happy walking shoulder to shoulder until they were at her older model Toyota Camry.

“Hey, there is something I need to tell you.” He said suddenly realizing he needed to tell her.

Gwen stood by her open door. Sudden worry on her pretty face. “What?”

“My family is doing the family nudity thing. You know the book that Oprah and everyone has been talking about?”

Gwen’s face was neutral for a moment. Then she smiled. “I’ve read it, so has my mom,” Gwen said.

“It was my wife’s idea that our family give it a try.”

“Okay,” Gwen said. “I had a nice time tonight. Thanks for the invite.”

“Thanks for coming, I had a good time,” he replied, his eyes watching her face.

Robert stepped inside her space, and they hugged next to her open car door. As he took her in his arms, he pressed himself against her. They stood together far longer than old friends who were just old friends should. When they finally broke after a quick kiss on the lips, his cock was bulging in his pants.

“I’ll see you later,” Gwen said as Bob closed her door.

He watched her drive off, then went to his truck and headed home to JoAnn and the kids.

Life was complicated and getting more so.


JoAnn was curled up on the couch in front of the TV reading Vanity Fair when Bob walked through the front door. He hung up his coat and took off his boots before he went into the living room where he began to undress.

“Gilmore Girls?” he said, eyes on the big screen TV.

JoAnn stirred from under her blanket and put down her magazine.

“Yes. A rerun from last season, so I’m reading.”

Robert watched as Lorelai argued with her daughter Rory, who was traveling in Europe, over the phone about some boy problem.

He had a ‘little thing’ for the slutty mom character. The actress, Lauren Graham, and JoAnn had the same prominent cheekbones and pretty smile.

The Amazing Race is next, season finale,” JoAnn said as she paged through the December issue of VF which featured a sexy cover photo of model Kate Moss.

“Sure. Let me take a quick shower then I’ll be back down. I’ll let the kids know.” he said.

“Okay. Oh, and how was your thing?” JoAnn asked, using the remote to mute Lorelai and Rory.

He had thought of his answer ahead of time. Be honest with JoAnn but don’t create any unneeded drama.

“Nice. Met up with an old friend from high school who just moved back to the area.” He said, taking his clothes and heading for the stairs.

JoAnn watched Bob leave and then got up. Time to pop some popcorn in the microwave. Watching The Amazing Race on Tuesday nights had been a family tradition for a couple of years now. This season’s ‘family race’ with teams made up of four family members each was kind of meh, not that exciting but it got their family together in one room for an hour.

Bob raised his voice as he hit the stairs. “Amazing Race in 10 minutes. Be downstairs when I get out of the shower!” he said.


They were an hour into the two-hour season final and everyone was bored.

The six of them were crowded onto the big L-shaped sectional with blankets on their laps. Two empty plastic bowls, that once held popcorn, sat on the floor.

Robert was having trouble keeping his eyes open. His daughter Kristy was lying across his lap blanket pulled up to her shoulders, asleep. Under the blanket, he had one hand on a teenage breast. On his left he had his arm around Jenny who was doing her best to pay attention but failing, her head resting on his shoulder.

Next to him, his wife was out cold. Kevin was under the blanket with her, his glazed-over eyes focused on the TV. On the floor in front of them, little blonde Lynn was wrapped in her pink Barbie blanket, unmoving.

Bob wasn’t unhappy. Closing his eyes, he smiled to himself thinking of Saturday. His parents had left after only a half hour. Just long enough to demonstrate they were okay with the family nudity program and get a few naked hugs from their grandkids. Two fingers of well-aged Macallan whisky in him and he had ‘pounced’ on fifteen-year-old Cassandra, determined to continue their lessons from the first time she came over. It was a pity Oksana was unable to attend the party.


The Previous Saturday Night

His wife and Caroline huddled in the kitchen conspiring about who knows what. He had heard Ben’s name mentioned. Kevin and Sarah came together in the wide deep elbow of the couch. This time Sarah, freshly deflowered by her dad, opened her legs to Kevin. Pastor Scott, his cock freshly clean, moved on Jennifer, his church youth group leader, wrapping his arms around her from behind and planting a kiss on her neck, even as his wife watched from the kitchen with a frown on her face.

Kristy surprised Bob by taking Benjamin by the hand and pulling him down on the couch with her next to Kevin and Sarah. Ben sported a hard-on. Kristy looked across the couch at her dad and Cassandra before turning her attention to Ben.

Hannah announced she was taking the twins to their bedroom to continue dance practice. She gave him a look he couldn’t read as he sat with one arm around the teenager already talking to her about what they were going to do with the short time they had left. He planned to fuck the teen, he felt relaxed. She was no virgin, having lost her virginity to an older boyfriend.

Bob cuddled with Cassandra. Fondling her big, close-set melons as he whispered in her ear telling her how pretty she was. In front of him in the center of the room near the brightly lit Christmas tree, Jennifer and Scott were doing a sort of dance as he tried to maneuver the twenty-year-old onto the couch.

He kissed Cassandra’s delicious neck, holding a breast in his hand, weighing it, squeezing, fingering the wide, hardening nipple.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” he whispered into her ear, licking her earlobe. She shivered in his grasp.

After only the slightest of pauses, she nodded her head and then took his growing cock in her warm right hand.

In the center of the couch, Kevin was on his knees, his face between Sarah’s slender thighs. Good, taking time for a little oral sex. Sarah would thank him for it.

Jennifer relented somewhat and pushed Scott back onto the couch before she slowly dropped to her knees, taking his cock in one hand. Scott was running his hands all over her body cupping her generous apple-sized breasts and rubbing her shoulders. Jennifer pushed and pulled until his hips were on the edge of the couch with his cock pointing at her face.

JoAnn watched as her husband, son, and an aggressive Scott claimed partners. Caroline was talking about Ben. JoAnn saw an opportunity to have some fun or at least create some fun; a memorable moment to end the evening. First, the kitchen timer.

Bob turned Cassandra sideways so he could get behind her and rub her shoulders. Though she wasn’t a virgin, he guessed he would need to work on her, ease into things, and calm her nerves. His wife then walked into the middle of the living room after dimming the room’s overhead lights by a good 50% until it was just the colorful glow of the Christmas tree lights and a couple of scented candles illuminating the room.

“Listen up,” JoAnn said as she held up the kitchen timer. “Let’s have some fun.”

The four couples stopped what they were doing and gave JoAnn their attention.

“Caroline and I will be your guides. Your Mistresses, just listen to us and obey.” JoAnn said warming to the idea.

She had everyone’s attention. Jennifer sitting in front of her had turned and sat up straight, her long reddish blonde hair twisted up on her head in an I Dream of Jeanie-type braided ponytail. Bob, Scott, Kevin, and Ben sat still and so did their partners, Cassandra, Jennifer, Sarah, and Kristy. All eyes on the two moms.

“Ladies, tonight your job is to ‘service’ the man who is in front of you. With your mouth, hand, or cunt.” JoAnn said choosing to use the most vulgar word for pussy.

JoAnn saw a minor look of panic pass over her daughter’s face, the only virgin girl in the room. The other three nodded, they understood from where they sat on the couch.

Robert felt his pulse quickening. This was going to be fun. His wife definitely had a naughty streak. Caroline stood off to the side holding a couple of long-handled wooden spoons from the kitchen.

“Gentlemen don’t think you are just going to fall on your partner and fuck. We, Mistress Caroline, and I will tell you what to do. Understand?” JoAnn said as she paced in front of the couch.

“I’ll set the timer, and you will have from 2 to 5 minutes. Then the girls will move clockwise, to your left.”

“Mom, how many times will we the girls go around?” Kevin asked.

“You should have two or three turns with each partner before the Millers and Cassandra have to go home. Good enough?”

Kevin nodded glancing at Sarah who lay next to him.

Robert was ready. He couldn’t read Scott’s face in the low light.

“Cassandra, you good?” Bob asked.

“Yeah, I’m with you first then go to Pastor Scott,” Cassandra said her voice nervous as she glanced at her Pastor rubbing the shoulders of her youth group leader.

He hugged Cassandra from behind as he watched his wife twist the timer’s dial and set it on the coffee table. JoAnn took a spoon from Caroline.

The timer was already ticking down.

“Begin. Ladies blow jobs for your partners until the timer stops.” JoAnn said she and Caroline began stalking the room.


Robert found the remote and shut off the TV. It was 10 o’clock on a school night and his family was dead to the world. Time to get everyone in bed. He reached for his wife’s foot and gave it a tug.

The two of them were in bed together by 10:30, with just one bedside lamp on. For once it was not a battle to get the kids to bed. Watching a boring TV show will do that. JoAnn turned off the lamp and snuggled up next to him.

He was quiet, lost in his thoughts.

“What are you thinking about?” JoAnn asked.

“Not much, just Saturday night.”

“Hmm, which part?”

Robert was thinking of JoAnn stalking the room spanking people with her wooden spoon including his first partner Cassanda.

“You and Caroline. Your Mistress routine.”

“Yes, that was a lot of fun.”

Robert didn’t say anything more. Soon JoAnn rolled away, and her breathing slowed. Thoughts of Cassandra’s young, almost virgin mouth on his dick soon made him hard.


Mistress JoAnn and Mistress Caroline

Bob gave all his attention to the fifteen-year-old as she struggled to take his cock into her mouth. She put her lips around his cock’s head. The young Ally Sheedy look-alike had a mischievous grin on her face that made his pulse quicken as she tried to please him. He sat forward and put his right hand on the side of her face brushing her dark hair aside as he held her head. They locked eyes as she bobbed her head as she sat up higher on her knees, trying.

“Yes, just like that.” He said as he supported her head while she sucked on his dick.

Cassandra had told him she didn’t have much experience. He could tell.

Soon, the kitchen timer dinged. He helped her up. Kristy, his beautiful daughter, took her place settling down on her knees in front of him.

Caroline appeared behind Kristy, wooden spoon in hand.

“How was Cassandra?”

“Excellent,” he said to the Mistress, not wanting to cause any trouble. He smiled at the woman he had just fucked as she tried not to smile back.

Mistress Caroline placed the tip of the spoon on Kristy’s shoulder.

“Suck his cock. Go down as far as you can on your dad. Get him ready.” Caroline said before turning her attention to her husband and Cassandra.

The words coming out of the mouth of the Pastor’s wife sounded vulgar and naughty; not expected.

Kristy did as she was told, making him hard. She’d ‘practiced’ on him just the night before as he lay in her bed with Hannah next to them.

His daughter was no deep-throater yet. She did her best, massaging his nuts with one hand as she went down on him to the halfway point with short quick bobs of her head, up and down for the duration of the timer. A quick kiss when she finished leaving him with a nice hard cock.

Next, his wife brought Sarah to him and JoAnn had them switch positions.

“Get Sarah ready, use your mouth.” Mistress JoAnn commanded as she stood next to him.

Bob looked at Sarah’s moist mat of dark pubes. She laid back on the couch and spread her legs open in a very unladylike way.

“Hi,” Sarah said with her arms at her side as she watched him place his hands on the couch on either side of her hips.

“Hi, Bob said grinning at the pretty teen.

She looked delicious. Her brown hair was still a rat’s nest of dark curls resting on her shoulders, cheeks, and chest sweaty and flush. Bob put his mouth on the studious Hermoine Granger’s pussy. First licking her pubes then his tongue found her slit, her hips jerked when he found her clit, and a hand steadied his head as he ate her almost virgin teenage pussy. Her juices flowed while his cock throbbed down between his legs until the kitchen timer dinged again. 3, 4, 5 minutes he didn’t know but his time with her went fast.

He gave her ass a little spank as she went to be with her dad. Slender newcomer Jennifer joined him taking Sarah’s place on the couch.

Bob watched her face as she stared back at him while opening her legs. Her skin was pale, her breasts a nice firm handful with prominent pink nipples. What little hair she had between her legs was shaved close showing off her swollen cunt lips.

This time it was Caroline who knelt and whispered in his ear. “You get to fuck her. I know you want to, my husband certainly does, but you can have her first,” Mistress Caroline said before she leaned in to speak to Jennifer.

“I’m going to let Bob here be your first tonight. He has a big, wonderful cock.” Caroline said knowingly before she turned back to the room.

The two of them didn’t speak much as he knelt in front of her.

“Turn around, get up on your knees,” he said, “It will be easier on us both.”

“Yes, Sir.” Jennifer said, her eyes challenging him.

As Jennifer turned around and placed her arms on the back of the couch and stuck her ass out at him, he stood and glanced around the room.

Sarah had joined her dad. Scott was sitting on the edge of the couch with his daughter in his lap facing away. She saw Bob’s eyes pass over her and gave him a weak smile as her dad got ready to fuck her for the second time tonight.

He heard JoAnn twist the dial. Kevin and his sister were lying in the deep part of the couch facing each other. Kevin’s slender hard penis between them. Out of the corner of his eye, Cassandra and Ben lay together, already kissing. His wife said something to Kevin who pushed his sister back as he kissed her open-mouthed with one hand down between her legs.

“Go!” JoAnn said.

Robert didn’t need the bang of a starter pistol. He was already in motion spreading Jennifer’s small tight ass cheeks until he saw her pink. With his right hand, he placed his big knob at the opening and began to push into the wet opening. She was tight and pushed back using her arms and legs.

When he was inside her he put his hands on her hips and pressed in further. He was big and she had a small tight vulva. Tight and wet and she wasn’t resisting. A moan escaped her lips.

“Go on, Mr. Wilkins. Fuck me!” Jennifer said, turning, her double braid bobbing behind her head.

He did as he was told. 5, 10, 15 strokes then he rested and did a few more. Reaching under her he ran a hand over her breasts. Then hands back on her ass until the timer went off. Jennifer dropped her head as Bob leaned back, his cock making a popping noise as he came free. JoAnn was at his shoulder her hand in the small of his back.

“Pace yourself,” JoAnn said to Bob, watching as Jennifer sat down on the couch fanning herself with her hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.