The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

December 2005

Saturday Evening - Adam and Eve Redux

Robert lay back in the plush armchair, his elbows on the armrests, his hands on his partner’s hips. Pastor Scott’s wife, Caroline, faced away from him as she straddled his cock, her eyes on the big queen-sized bed. Slowly her tight ass rose up and then down on his cock, the muscles in her athletic thighs working hard as they fucked. Her pussy was warm, tight, a wet velvet sheath rubbing against his cock. Caroline’s perfume smelled good too, fresh like flowers.

Free of its clip, Caroline’s wavy blonde hair fell to her mid back as she sat up straight with her hands on his thighs, wiggling her ass on his cock.

“God, you feel good! Don’t rush.” Caroline said her eyes on the two couples on the big bed.

He agreed, no rush, his friend’s wife felt good on his cock. Better than good, great. From around Caroline’s back, he watched the foursome. Two older and two younger people entwined in each other’s arms. Everyone was naked.

“No rush. I’ve been waiting weeks for a chance to do this.” Bob said quietly in her ear as he placed both hands on her big pale white breasts and squeezed, making his point.

She smiled at his words. Caroline had been a little shy and unsure at first as they touched and kissed. She felt affirmed, he hoped.

Hands back on her hips, they found an easy rhythm, the noise of their two bodies slapping together telling. Soon they slowed and he pulled his partner further back into his lap, arms around her, kissing her shoulder and neck. His right hand found the V of her mons Venus his fingers searching out her clit through her pubic hair.

“Yes, yes, right there!” Caroline said as Bob’s fingers found her pleasure spot, his big cock still buried in her cunt. As they fucked, their eyes never left the bed and the foursome.

Robert was aware that for Caroline the two of them having sex was a big deal. She had pledged to be faithful to her husband. Tonight, in the eyes of God, she was sinning, willingly, with her husband’s permission and Caroline was not holding back. Neither was he.

Caroline turned her head slightly, “I never thought it would be so sexy watching them together.” She said, as her right hand found his, steadying his fingers on her clit, she moaned.

As he kissed Caroline’s lovely slender neck, they watched the two couples. Bob nibbled on the lobe of her ear as she shivered in his grip. A few feet from Robert his wife JoAnn was on the bed having sex. So was Caroline’s husband, Scott.

The moans of the young girl were loud, as she squirmed under the weight of her heavier, older partner. The man kissed the pink nipples of each of her small round breasts. Kneeling between her slender legs his hips pushing in and out, penetrating her. Not hard or rough but with care.

“Please, please, Daddy, ohhh, Daddy ... I love you.” The girl said into the man’s chest as she looped her arms around his neck pulling him closer.

Next to Scott and his daughter Sarah, JoAnn lay on her back with her young partner. The boy kneeling between her legs as he pressed his cock into her pussy, his young ass clenching as he did. Like Sarah, he moaned out loud.

“Fuck Mom, you feel so good!” he said as he tried to increase his pace as JoAnn smiled back at her boy.

Robert found this all very erotic and began to fuck Caroline again. He knew he had a bit of the voyeur in him, but this was extreme. Watching the other couples fuck, he thought of the conversation he and his son had just last night. A conversation that at first surprised Bob, but he soon understood the young couple’s thinking and the choice they made.


Earlier – Friday Evening

“Dad, can I ask you a question? It’s kind of personal?”

Robert glanced at his son in the passenger seat. He reached for the radio’s volume nob and turned down the music. They had spent an hour at a Christmas tree farm owned by one of his friends and were now headed home with their freshly cut fir tree in the bed of the truck.

“Sure, what’s on your mind?” Bob replied, eyes on the dark mountain road.

“Sarah and I have been talking,” Kevin said. “About you know the whole having sex thing.”

Bob didn’t say anything, just drove. He’d been waiting for this conversation.

“Sarah, she uh, was thinking that maybe it would be better if we um both had more experienced partners the first time.”

“I see,” Roberts said in his non-judging voice.

Interesting. He thought his wife might have had something to do with this line of reasoning, but he wasn’t sure. Bob knew JoAnn and Kevin spent a lot of time talking on the nights he shared their bed.

Kevin was quiet for a moment, “Sarah and her parents have talked, her dad is okay with the idea.”

Robert had to focus on the road, following the white lines, and not look at his son, lest his own perverted thoughts betray him. Of course, Scott was okay with the idea. Was his son offering up his girlfriend to his dad?

“What did you have in mind?”

More silence. “Umm, do you think Mom, would you know be okay with being my first? You know, go all the way? Sarah asked her dad and he said he would. People talk about how bad incest is, but we don’t care, we’re safe.” He paused “Her dad, said it would be like Adam and Eve, in the beginning, pure.”

Robert listened as his son talked and explained the two teenagers’ reasoning. He asked if it was okay with Bob, if he had sex with Mom, certainly not a problem for Bob. It came down to the fact both of them, Sarah and Kevin, wanted a good first experience. Not some inexperienced fumble in the dark and they wanted to share the moment with each other. At the Christmas party on Saturday, they thought it could be a good time to try having sex.

He went devil’s advocate for the moment, “You’re okay with her dad having sex with Sarah in front of you before you do? And Sarah, if your mom agreed would be okay with you being with her, first?” Robert asked.

“We know what we want is different but this whole family nudity program has opened our eyes to possibilities,” Kevin said.

Bob was impressed with the mature way his son had spoken about sex and what he and his ‘girlfriend’ wanted. JoAnn did most of the birds and the bees sex talks, so this was an unusual conversation for both of them. Progress as a parent? He hoped so.

“Tonight, you should talk to your mom. Just tell her what you want. I think she’ll be flattered.” He said in all honesty.

Robert knew there was little chance his wife would say no. With her family history, she would jump at the chance to ‘educate’ her son. To be his first.

If he was honest with himself, he was surprised JoAnn hadn’t done it with Kevin already. Robert had come close with Kristy more than once.

“Oh, and Dad, Sarah and I want you and her mom with us, as witnesses,” Kevin said as they turned down the street to their house.

“I can do that,” he said. The devil was still on his shoulder, he wondered who would get seconds on Sarah first, Bob or Kevin? He sent the devil back where he came from, for now.

“Thanks, dad, I was scared to bring it up, but you know the new rules about trust and no clothes it’s easier to talk with you and Mom now,” Kevin said as he watched his dad back the truck into the driveway.

Robert sat there for a moment after Kevin got out. Damn, this family nudity thing could really be working? On the other hand, little Lynn had a blow-up earlier in the week about her lack of boobies and that no one thought she was pretty or wanted to play with her like they did Kristy and Jenny, who had bigger boobies. JoAnn handled it well, sending Kevin off to play with his sister.

Kevin led the way at the front of the 7’ tall Fraser Fir walking backward. The big trees’ branches had been bound with industrial twine. With Robert at the heavier rear, they went around the side of the house and through the gate. Setting it down once then again before going through the rear sliding glass doors.

Robert was mildly surprised to see his wife and five other naked women sitting in the living room drinking wine spritzers while snacking off a veggie and cheese plate. His wife had done her part and an old white sheet was spread over the carpet and the tree stand was in place. He said hello to a couple of the women he knew. Sitting next to JoAnn was Stephanie the plain yet attractive mom of Kevin’s best friend Doug, she winked a Bob as he admired her sizable tits. Next to her was Jackie Jimenez, a dark-haired thirtysomething from church who taught tennis. He didn’t know the other two women. None of the ladies, all in their 30s or early 40s, appeared the least bit shy as Bob and Kevin gave their naked bodies the once over.

“Sorry honey I forgot to mention, we have a new women’s support group. Tonight is our first meeting.” JoAnn said as she stood watching them manhandle the tree, glass of wine in hand.

He just grinned good-naturedly. “Kevin, stop staring and come take this end,” Bob said even as he eyeballed all the lovely titties in front of him.


Bath Time

The warm bath water felt good easing the pains in her back, the classical music was soothing, and the scented candles smelt nice. The house was quiet. Bob was taking a shower upstairs getting ready to go out. The twins had been invited to a slumber party at Jackie Jimenez’s house. Ten hormonal naked teenage girls in one house did not sound like a fun night to her, more power to Jackie who took the twins with her when the women’s group meeting ended.

Robert would leave soon to pick up Kristy from her seasonal job at a clothing store. The girl would need her own car soon. She was waiting for Kevin to get home from his Dungeons & Dragons game; she knew he had something to say.

JoAnn ran the hot bath water for a 2nd time after Bob left. She had been thinking about her husband. He had changed after 9/11 and the six-month-long deployment to Afghanistan in 2002 that followed. She was a nurse and had prepared herself and the kids. It was hard at first, he was distant and switched on all the time. He fucked her like it was his mission, getting himself off, then leaving. After a few months, she insisted her tough guy husband get counseling. He resisted at first, he was Special Forces and could handle it, nothing was wrong.

It was his dad, the Vietnam veteran who got through to him. Bob wouldn’t go to the VA for counseling, but they found an experienced therapist in private practice down in Charlotte. The Veteran-owned business he worked for had good health insurance and gave him time off when he asked. The counseling helped. Now her husband lived more in the moment, was present with them, more open, calmer, and less angry.

“Hi Mom,” Kevin said as he stood naked in the doorway. “Can I come in? I have something to ask you.”

Clearing her thoughts, she smiled and nodded at her handsome naked son. He was growing up, a little more hair on his chest and balls these days.

He took a seat on a plastic bath stool next to the tub.

JoAnn waited. Bob had given her a heads-up. She had also heard from Caroline, Sarah’s mom. She and Bob had talked about this moment and were in agreement. She had never had to ask her parents, it just was. Times were different now.

JoAnn watched as Kevin struggled for words as he stared at the soapy bathwater, not able to look at her face. That was sweet, his shyness. Kevin had made no secret since they first started playing games on the big bed that he wanted to fuck his mom. But she didn’t let it happen.

“Mom, Sarah and I have been talking,” Kevin said, finally looking at her.

“About what?” She said. JoAnn already knew the answer from Caroline and Bob.

“I was hoping that, you know, you would be my first.” He said his eyes again trying to penetrate the soapy water.

JoAnn had time to prepare her answer and thanks to Bob and Jackie they had some time alone this evening.

“Is that what Sarah wants?”

Kevin reached into the tub running his fingers through the water near her breasts.

“She wants to do ‘it’ with her dad first.” He said steering around the fact that the ‘it’ was the girl he liked having sex with her dad, first.

“I see,” JoAnn said, eyes on her son.

This was painful but important. Her son needed to be able to tell a potential partner what he wanted. She could help though.

“I’m going to get out of the bath and dry off. I want you to go up to my bedroom. Look in my top dresser drawer. Underneath my bras you will find an envelope. Family pictures from when I was your age. Have a look and I will be up soon.”

Kevin handed her a towel before he went upstairs.

JoAnn hoped that once Kevin had looked through the pictures, he would know her answer. Then they could really talk. They had most of the night. Towel wrapped around her chest, she locked the front door and sliding rear door, shut off the lights downstairs, and poured two glasses of red wine. Maybe, more than just talk?


“Dad, where are we going?” Kristy said her voice betraying some concern, as Bob went up Highway 321 and headed out of town in the opposite direction of home.

“Just a little detour,” Bob said as they passed the new family-friendly Boone Saloon and kept on going another quarter mile.

Shortly he turned into the almost dark parking lot of Hells Bells. Just a single streetlight and a partial moon provided illumination. Even with the windows up the loud sounds of rock music could be heard across the nearly full parking lot whenever someone opened the Saloon door.

Kristy watched him park between a Subaru Outback and a big Ford F-250. Setting the parking brake, he didn’t turn off the ignition.

“To answer your question. Your mom and brother need some alone time tonight. So here we are. A daddy-daughter date. You do like good music?”

Kirsty was looking across the parking lot, maybe seeing the half a dozen motorcycles parked out front, and a couple of people smoking by the door.

“I don’t think I’m old enough.”

“No problem. The owners know me and the bartenders rarely card.” Robert said reaching behind Kristy’s seat.

Bob placed a gift box in her lap that had a red bow on top.

“What’s this?”

“Open it”

Kristy wore a nice-looking pink sweater and blue jeans. Fine for a teenager working in a clothing store but not for an evening out.

He turned on the map light above her seat as she opened the box.

“Dad it’s lovely. You got this for me?”

Kristy said as she held up the black satin corset-style blouse.

“Your mother suggested it. Put it on.” Bob said as he turned off the light.

“Now?”

“Yes,” he said as his daughter glanced at the parking lot.

Kirsty took off her seatbelt and pulled her sweater over her head.

She sat in her bra looking at the blouse running her fingers over the floral trim around the edges and the sheer material that made up the bottom half of the top.

“It’s nice,” she said.

“Take off your bra,” Bob said.

“What?”

Kristy looked at her dad. He nodded his head and reached behind her back as she sat forward.

“I got it, I can do it,” Kristy said as she undid her bra setting it in the empty box.

Even in the near darkness, he admired his daughter’s full, pink-tipped breasts.

Dressed in the black satin V-necked corset style blouse she looked just slutty enough, a bit of teen cleavage showing, perfect for this bar. But not too far over the top for a sixteen-year-old pretending to be a legal-age young adult. She would pass. Kristy took a scrunchy out of her purse and pulled her dark hair into a loose ponytail. Lipstick next while looking in the visor’s vanity mirror.

“You ready?”

“Let’s go,” she said reaching for her heavy coat. It was December and cold outside.

“Here, you can wear these.” He said, showing her a pair of cowboy boots he’d taken from her closet. “Leave your coat. I brought you another one.” He said as he showed her an old Levi’s Jean jacket.

“That’s mom’s,” Kristy said as she took the jacket JoAnn often wore when she rode on the back of his Harley.

Shutting off the engine, Robert got out and opened the passenger side door. He helped his daughter slip on her boots, tucking the legs of her tight jeans into the boot tops. In the darkness between the Subaru and his truck, he gave her ass a gentle squeeze.

“Hey,” Kristy replied, her voice playful betraying her teenage years.

Bob put his arm around her shoulders as she slipped into the jean jacket, and he was rewarded with a hand squeezing his ass in return.

Kirsty looked like his wife at eighteen, very pretty, maybe even better.

“You carrying tonight?” Kristy said as her hip brushed against his while they strolled to the Saloon door.

“Yeah,” he said. His Colt Combat Commander in a holster tucked in his waistband under his shirt. Tonight, he wore an old black Monsters of Rock 88 concert tour t-shirt. For the brief chilly walk across the parking lot, he put on his heavy black motorcycle jacket. Appearances were important even in a beat-up looking bar like Hells Bells.

Inside the door, he said hello to the bald heavyset bouncer who eyeballed them but didn’t card them as Bob paid tonight’s cover charge handing two $5 bills to a young woman behind a cash register.

The band was on a break as he pushed their way through the crowded bar until he saw a hand waving in their direction.

“Are we meeting someone?” Kristy spoke loudly in his ear, standing on her toes in the loud room that probably held 50 or 60 people tonight at the bar and tables.

Holding her hand, they made their way to the small round table where two young women sat near the small stage and dance floor.

“Hannah, Tess!” Kristy said rushing forward to hug each of them.

His sister and Tess both looked good. Buttons undone one too far on their colorful tight blouses their hair brushed out red lipstick on their lips. Rock and roll slutty. Perfect. Kristy hung her jacket on her chair and took a seat. Hannah eyeballed her niece’s revealing sexy new blouse.

“I like your top,” Hannah said glancing at Bob.

“I’ll get a pitcher of beer and be back.”


Kevin sat on the bed, his back against the pillows holding the stack of photographs in his hands. His cock stood straight up from the trimmed brown pubes that covered his balls. He looked up when JoAnn entered the bedroom.

JoAnn put the wine glasses on the table next to the bed. Then went to her dresser and took out the camcorder from the second drawer along with a small 3” tripod.

She set the camera on her dressing table which had the clearest view of the big bed. In the viewfinder, she watched her son flipping through the photographs as she turned it on, made sure the autofocus and lowlight settings were working, and pressed record. This was just a test run for tomorrow night. Earlier, JoAnn had shown a short outtake from the very first video she made to her ladies’ group; they had approved and taken notes.

JoAnn sat on the edge of the bed and took a sip of wine. Kevin was holding one photograph having set the others aside.

“What are you looking at?” she asked, knowing the answer.

Her parents had taken many pictures and even crude 8mm home video since she was small. Mostly typical family moments saved for laughter later in life. But not all.

Kevin handed her the color 4x6 and she gave him her wine glass.

“That’s you and your dad?” Kevin said more of a statement than a question.

JoAnn didn’t need to look. Her mom had taken the picture a week or two after her dad fucked her for the first time; after returning from the week she spent with her uncle. JoAnn had posed with her dad as they did things together. She had been young and not known better. Still, she had no regrets. She never got pregnant and never had an STD growing up.

“Yes.” She kept her answer simple. Let him ask.

“You’re having sex with your dad?” This time a question.

In the picture, she was on all fours on top of her parent’s bed on a sunny winter afternoon. Her dad was on his knees behind her, his big hands gripping her slender hips. A very young JoAnn was smiling in the direction of the camera.

“Yes,” she said watching Kevin who was intently watching her face.

He nodded his understanding. “Did you like it?” he asked as he picked up the stack of photos again.

She nodded, yes.

“How old were you and what about your mom?”

“Two questions. Um, I was younger than you. My mom, she was almost always around at first when I had sex.”

Kevin took a deep breath and then took a long drink of wine.

“Cool,” he started flipping through the other photos.

“There are pictures of you and your brothers having sex. A couple of girl cousins I recognize. Aunt Brooke, she looks young, like you she is with your dad, together with Grandpa’s brother?”

“I’ll explain, but first you have a question for me. Tell me what you want?”

She put a hand on her son’s thigh near his hard teenage cock.

Kevin was having a hard time looking at her but finally, he did, mostly focused on her tits.

“I want to have sex with you.” He said then added, “Dad said it’s okay.”

JoAnn suppressed a laugh. Of course, Bob said it was okay. But it wasn’t his decision.

“Okay, we can have sex. But not tonight, tomorrow.” She said. “In the future don’t be afraid to ask. Okay?”

“Okay,” Kevin said handing back the nearly empty wine glass.

“Now what else do you want?”

This time Kevin didn’t hesitate long. “I want a blow job from you, now,” he said looking at his cock.

“I can do that. Then I want to cuddle, and I’ll tell you a family secret.”

“Deal,” Kevin said as he relaxed.

JoAnn drank the last of her wine and went to the bathroom before returning to bed and her son’s cock.


Robert drank light beer from a plastic cup and watched the band play. He danced a little with Tess, then Hannah, near their table. The four members of the band did a decent job playing classic rock covers and pumping up the energy of the room. Wearing tight leather pants, the good-looking Raven-haired lead singer had a bit of the Joan Jet thing going on and that didn’t hurt. Underneath her tight black top and leather pants, he knew she had a smoking hot body. He watched her and waited. Near the end of the set, she noticed him watching her and after hesitating for a moment, smiled, and gave Bob the slightest of nods of recognition.

Kristy was popular with the older crowd in the bar tonight spending more time on the small dance floor than sitting down. She had good moves. She swayed her hips and arms, tossing her head as she sweated in the warm bar as more buttons on her new blouse came undone. Some of the men were a bit handsy as he watched but Hannah reminded him Kristy needed to learn to take care of herself and she did.

On the next band break, it was quiet enough for them to talk without shouting as Kristy went to the ladies’ room with Tess. Two-person rule enforced in this bar by him.

Bob kept an eye on the band and the lead singer, waiting. He turned his attention to Hannah.

“So, anything from your ex, Brad?” he said, the pitcher of beer empty.

Hannah had undone a couple more buttons on her blouse, revealing even more cleavage but unlike his daughter, she wore a lacy black bra, her heavy girls held up by the underwire.

“Nope, not a word,” Hannah replied. “Thanks for asking.”

Under the table, she placed her hand on his crotch and squeezed.

Bob leaned in close to his sister’s ear and returned the notion, putting his hand on her thigh.

“I want you,” he said in a low even voice lost to anyone else in the noise of the bar.

Their faces close enough to kiss, they didn’t.

“I know, I want you too,” Hannah said her hand massaging his cock through his jeans.

“When?” Bob said, watching his sister’s pretty face for any sign of doubt.

“I don’t know, I want it to just be us, but I don’t have much free time until the Florida trip. Can you wait?” Hannah said easing the pressure off his cock. At least she would be around for the party tomorrow night.

“I’ve waited this long. What’s another couple of weeks?” Bob said putting his hand back on the table as Tess and Kristy returned. Tess holding a pitcher of beer.

“Oh, can you take me to the airport on Sunday morning? Tess is taking my car back tomorrow.” Hannah said casually as she poured beer into his cup.

He nodded. Feeling used, but happy to skip church and spend time with her.

Hannah winked at him as she turned her attention to Kristy.

Bob drank his light beer and half paid attention to the girls’ conversation as the band got ready for their next set. He wasn’t even close to being drunk. He watched his old friend tune her guitar and glance his way.

“What did you say?” he said to his daughter suddenly aware of her words.

“What?” Kristy stopped talking as she sipped her beer. “You mean about the guy over there. He was asking about you and Hannah when we danced.”

“Tell me,” Bob said looking at the guy. He was dressed casually in a blue button-down shirt and jeans. Longish hair, in his mid-twenties he guessed, and he appeared to be alone.

Hannah gripped his arm then leaned in, speaking into his ear. “I think that guy is one of Brad’s friends. I might have seen him in DC.” Hannah said referring to her brief career as a stripper.

The guy who had a bit of Latin or Indian in his look was looking everywhere but at their table.

“Bob leaned in close to Kristy. What did you tell him?”

At the tone of his voice, Kristy’s happy face got serious.

“I told him you were my boyfriend. He asked if Hannah went to UNC, and I said I didn’t know.”

“Think, did he say ‘Hannah’, or did he just show interest in her?”

Kristy thought for a moment. “He just asked, he was acting like he might know her then asked me not to say anything. He’s looking at me now, smiling.”

Bob went with it. “Okay smile back,” he said. His daughter’s sixteen-year-old tits were almost falling out of her blouse, who wouldn’t look?

Tess was sitting quietly glancing at the bar as Bob explained the plan to them. There was no bar bill as they paid cash. He felt bad using his daughter, but it was low risk inside the bar. Time for some casual calculated violence.


JoAnn enjoyed young boys’ cocks, as far back as she remembered. She started out by laying on her stomach between her son’s legs. First kissing and licking the head and shaft. Taking time to massage his balls with her fingers. Kevin closed his eyes and put a hand on her head. She knew she had to be careful, or he would fire off his load prematurely.

“Mom that feels so good. So good!” Kevin said as he applied pressure with his hand on her head.

JoAnn was glad to hear it. To know she hadn’t lost her touch. It had been a couple of weeks since they spent the night together. And then she only gave him a hand job as he sucked on her tits. During the week the kids were dressed in the mornings for school and only naked for 3 or 4 hours each evening when they returned home. She left the kids to play with each other if they had time after homework and chores.

Her turn. She pulled off his cock. “Scoot down some.”

Kevin moved off the pillows and gave his mom a happy smile.

JoAnn put her hips over her son’s face and immediately felt him pull her pussy down onto his mouth as he pulled her ass cheeks apart. Kevin was proving to be a devoted pussy licker. She took his cock back into her mouth. It didn’t even occur to her that what they were doing might be wrong.


Hannah spoke up, “We have company.” As they all turned to see the lead singer pulling up a chair at their table.

The woman spun one of the old wooden chairs around straddling it and reaching for Bob’s cup and took a sip.

“Come on. Light beer, Bob are you getting old?” she said, her eyes on Bob’s face.

Robert glanced around his table, they were all staring at him, waiting for him to say something.

Up close with her teased-out black hair and dark black eyeliner, she looked years younger than 33ish. She had stripped off her jacket and wore a black leather bra with silver studs, showing off the couple of tattoos she had on her arms. She was beautiful and imposing.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friends?” she said.

Bob couldn’t find his voice at that moment.

She turned her attention to Kristy. “Who’s this? Your date, little young, even for you?” she said her voice playful and friendly as she stuck out her hand. While she acknowledged Hannah and Tess with a smile as they eyeballed this sudden intrusion.

Kristy automatically shook the hand, curiosity written all over her face as she waited for her dad to react.

Robert felt the old electricity surging through him, and he sat up straighter in his chair.

“Um, I would like y’all to meet Guinevere, we dated in high school,” Bob said, understating the facts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.