The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Cast of Characters

Erotica Sex Story: Cast of Characters - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Note, the first two chapters were originally Published as The Wilkins by KnightWolf on Asstr. I was impressed with this fun little piece of erotica and decided to update the story and add more chapters, now 14 and book 1 is complete. The story has been changed from the original to meet SOL age guidelines.

This list is for reference and not a complete biography.

The Wilkins

Robert ‘Bob’ – 36, Operation Manager, SFC Army National Guard. Father, married to JoAnn. Colt Combat Commander everyday carry.

JoAnn – 35, ER Nurse, mother of 4 kids. Petite figure, brown hair. Open-minded, discovered ‘the book’.

Kristy – 16, high school student. Petite like her mother with long dark brown hair, perfect round breasts 34 B/C. Daddy’s girl and plays high school soccer. Good with a 20ga. shotgun.

Kevin – 15, high school Student. Runs cross country and plays JV baseball. Prefers a 12ga. when bird hunting.

Jenny and Lynn – 14, Fraternal twins. Jenny brown haired with Lynn the youngest by 5 min, curly haired blonde, 4’8” and 4’7” respectively. Both still developing physically.

Hannah – 26, Robert’s youngest sister. 36 C/D chest, dark chestnut hair. Graduate/Ph.D. student in archeology at UNC. Likness to actress Rachel Weisz.

Oksana – 22, massage therapist from Ukraine with short dark hair, currently breastfeeding her 14-month-old daughter Aleksandra (Sasha). Married to Robert’s brother Chris who is in Afghanistan.

James ‘Jim’ – 62, Father of Robert, Chris, Hannah and two other children. Civil Engineer semi-retired. Vietnam Veteran. Served in US Army Special Forces, MACV-SOG. Married to Donna.

Donna – 57, Mother of Robert, Christ, Hannah and two other kids. Tall, blonde, and open minded. 5 years younger than her husband James. She and her husband have a special relationship.

The Millers

Pastor Scott – 40, Presbyterian minister. Tall, fit, receding hairline. Works at a church attended by the Wilkins. Originally from California where he went to Seminary. Father of 3 kids married to Caroline.

Caroline – 38, Married to Scott, mother of 3 kids. Tall and blonde, runners’ figure. Very protective will do anything for her kids.

Benjimen – 17, High School Senior. Tall with unruly mop of brown hair, shy.

Sarah – 14, High School student. Very pretty. Slender runner’s figure like her mother, small breasts 32B, dark auburn colored hair. Bob compared her to Emma Watson the actress from Harry Potter.

Becky – 5, youngest daughter. Very playful.

Others Cast

Cassandra – 15, Frumpy teenager, dark brown hair, compact body, large conical breasts 34D, beautiful singing voice, being raised by her grandparents Nancy and Frank who turned to the book for help.

Tess – 25, Graduate student at UNC friend of Hannah’s. Reddish auburn, slender girl next door looks.

Tommy – 38, Robert’s friend from Army Special Forces. Filipino he owns a dojo and teaches high school PE.

Dr. Jones – 45, Associate Professor and Department Chair at UNC Department of Anthropology. Hannah and Tess’s advisor. Owns a fedora and tweed sport coat, very charismatic.

Dr. Samantha Carter –37, Col US Air Force. Scientist and special friend of Hannah’s. Blonde and blue eyes, athletic figure, nice firm breasts, pilot.

Dr. Samantha Levenson Ph.D., author of the book Casual Family Nudity: The Answer to Today’s Problems. Adjunct professor of Anthropology. Frequent guest on cable news and daytime talk shows.

Jennifer Sinclair– 20, Church Youth Leader, University student (UCSB), slender figure with long reddish blonde hair. Special relationship with her parents.

Gwenevere ‘Gwen’ – 33, Robert’s old high school girlfriend, lead singer in band, Joan Jet vibe and look, newly returned to town with her son, single.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.