Alison's Awakening - Cover

Alison's Awakening

by alan14

Copyright© 2023 by alan14

Fiction Sex Story: Alison is worried about her son. She's was way too young when she had him, and she's always been fiercely protective of him. May too protective. She's most worried by his lack of girlfriends. One night she hears him talking in his sleep. He's clearly having a sex dream, and it seems to be starring her twin sister Jane. Alison goes in her son's room, he's got a huge erection, he's fast asleep, so she helps him relieve the pressure. Read on to see what happens next...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Size   .

Alison lay awake, listening to Richie, her son, mumbling in his sleep. The mumbling didn’t worry her, she had much bigger worries than that.

She worried that he’d been too sheltered, did she love him too much, smothering him, stopping him living a normal teenage life.

Did she do the right thing, sending him to a boys only grammar school?

He seemed healthy enough, he played sport, on the first team at school in both football and cricket; he was bright, top of most of his classes.

He didn’t date though.

That’s what worried her.

He’d never brought a girl home, never talked about girls. She’d searched his room top to bottom more than once and didn’t find a single girlie magazine.

She worried that he was gay.

She worried that she was worried about him being gay.

It was no use, she’d not get any sleep tonight, so Alison slipped out of bed and slid into her slippers, planning to go downstairs to make a cup of tea and log into her work emails. The beauty of working from home, she could work any time that suited her; only having to be awake for the bi-weekly staff meetings at 10am on Mondays and Wednesdays.

As a car drove past, casting its headlights across her room, Alison caught sight of herself in her mirrored wardrobe doors. She was naked, she always slept naked. She smiled, admiring her figure. She turned on the main light and looked at herself some more.

She wasn’t yet 30, almost certainly the youngest mother in Richie’s year, and she prided herself on keeping in shape. She ate well and only drank wine on weekends, so she’d kept the figure that so entranced Richie’s father when she was 14.

Alison closed her eyes for a moment as she thought about how life had brought her to this point.


She was the first girl in her year to get boobs. No that’s not true, her twin sister Jane also got boobs at the same time. By the start of Year 10 they both sported full, D-cup breasts and shapely behinds.

Jane wasn’t as daring as Alison, so she sensibly avoided flirting with the teachers; and consequently, avoided having a baby during her GCSE year.

Jane left school with good exam grades, and went on to college, afterwards she got a decent job. Alison dropped out of school after Richie was born. Luckily their parents were pretty understanding, and whilst they weren’t exactly overjoyed about Alison having a baby a few weeks after her 15th birthday, they weren’t angry.

Jane married her manager and fell pregnant soon afterwards. At her husband’s insistence she quit work to raise her own twins. As she was at home all day now, she offered to look after Richie so Alison could go to college.

This was Alison’s chance to change her life, and she grasped the opportunity with both hands, acing her BTEC Diploma in Business Management and subsequently, she secured a job at a large local employer, running their internal sales office.

Overall, Alison had a lot to be thankful for. She’d hit rock bottom when she fell pregnant at school, but she’d worked hard since. She had a good job, a decent salary, she lived in a nice, detached house with her wonderful son.


She opened her eyes and admired herself for a moment longer, her breasts were still full, no sign of them starting to sag yet, her tummy was still flat, her pussy was so pretty, though sadly neglected.

Was it time for her to start dating again?

Maybe introducing a new man to Richie would give him a male role model.

She loved working from home, but the one drawback was not meeting her colleagues often enough. Maybe she should organise a social, then she could see whether Phil in the export office was as nice in real life as he seemed on Teams.

Alison turned off her bedroom light, opening her door she wondered whether she should put on her bathrobe before going downstairs. Nah, it’s two thirty in the morning, she wouldn’t be making any video calls, just dealing with a few emails.

As she passed Richie’s door Alison heard something that caused her to pause, did she hear that right? She stepped closer and put her ear to the door.

“Oh yes Auntie Jane ... that feels so good...”

Oh my god, she thought, he’s having a dream about her sister.

Alison held her breath as she gently pushed the door. Richie is a very heavy sleeper, he once slept through a car crash right outside the house, only waking when the strobes on the emergency service vehicles started to pan across his bedroom window.

Alison gasped as she saw her son; he’d kicked his duvet off and was lying on the bed in just his boxer shorts. What caught her eye was the bulge in his shorts.


Alison had never told a single person who fathered her child.

She wasn’t protecting his identity, there was no need, he was caught with another girl, even younger than she was, before Richie was born, she decided to keep quiet, so as to keep well away from any potential court case.

She didn’t tell anyone because she was a little embarrassed, Richie’s father wasn’t one of the hot teachers, he was late middle age, slightly overweight and smelt badly of cheap cigarettes and instant coffee.

He had one redeeming feature, a sizeable bulge in his trousers, and Alison being the horny slut that she was back then, took full advantage, flirting with him relentlessly until she had her chance one day when she was the only person with an after-school detention.

Detention was held in silence, she was supposed to contemplate the behaviour that led to the detention and write out all the ways she could avoid that behaviour in future.

This was not her plan for this detention session.

Her last lesson that day was PE, in her rush to dress after PE she ‘forgot’ to put her bra back on, she also managed to lose the top two buttons of her shirt.

In the detention room she sat at the front desk and rested her big breasts on the desk.

It took Mr Risley about 3 seconds to react, he closed the book he was marking and focused on Alison’s cleavage.

With her target suitably hypnotised, she crossed the room and locked door. Turning back to the teacher, she walked to his desk, opening the remain buttons on her blouse as she closed the gap.

Mr Risley’s eyes were fixed on Alison’s chest, he started to drool as he reached down, unfastening his trousers.

She paused, the reality of the moment struck, she was about to have sex with a teacher, which was wrong, and potentially dangerous.

She was horny though, and really wasn’t thinking straight.

Mr Risley stood, his trousers dropped and Alison stopped thinking altogether, her eyes locked on the thick, hard cock between her teacher’s legs and she took the last couple of steps and dropped to her knees.

His cock smelt funky, she had to brush her teeth three times afterwards to get rid of the taste. She was also very sore down below. She shared a bedroom with Jane, and her sister guessed what had happened as soon as she got home.

The only telling off she got for having sex with a teacher was the one she got from Jane before her parents returned from work. Jane didn’t say a word afterwards.

A few weeks later, Jane told Alison to take a pregnancy test. That night they shared a bed and cried themselves to sleep.

There was never any thought of an abortion, and their mother supported Alison throughout the pregnancy, driving her to ante-natal classes, buying her a pram and cot and baby clothes. When Alison was in labour, she took her daughter to hospital and held her hand throughout the 16 hours until Richie was born.

Never once did her parents ask Alison to name the father.


Alison was in a daze, without thinking, she stepped into Richie’s room and knelt beside his bed, she listened, his breathing was steady, he was in a deep sleep.

She looked at her son, his handsome face; luckily he looked more like Alison’s father than his own father; his tight body, the beginnings of a nice 6-pack, his shorts.

Alison stared at her son’s shorts for five minutes, listening to his breathing, trying to talk herself out of what she was about to do.

Eventually her horny side won, she reached out, gripped the waistband of his shorts and very carefully lifted, pulling them down slightly.

Her heart stopped for a moment when his cock twitched. She held still and listened...

“Do it again Auntie Jane...” he mumbled.

Alison let out the breath she was holding, she pulled the front of Richie’s boxers down and hooked them under his balls.

Pausing for a moment or two to see if he reacted, she could help herself no longer. Alison shuffled forwards and carefully wrapped her hand around her son’s thick, semi-hard cock. She could barely believe how big and heavy it was.

Thinking back, she remembered Mr Risley’s cock, it was one of the first she’d seen outside of the pictures on the internet, she didn’t have much to compare it to. Since then, she has seen many, many cocks, each one she mentally compared to Mr Risley’s. Richie’s is the first she’s seen that comes close to the 9 inches inside Mr Risley’s pants.

While she was thinking, she ran her hands along her son’s now very hard cock. She listened carefully, his breathing as still slow and steady, so she took the plunge, opening her mouth wide she took him deep.

Oh my god, she thought, surely I’m going to hell for this.

She worked Richie with her lips, tongue, cheeks and hands; he grew longer and harder, one day he’ll be as big as Mr Risley she thought as she reached down to massage his balls.

“Is that you Auntie Jane?” she heard, and her heart sank, he’s awake.

She lifted off her son’s magnificent cock, “no honey, it’s me...”

“Mum? Your lips feel like Auntie Jane’s.”

“When did Jane do this?” She asked, trying to keep calm.

“We do it when I babysit her twins...”

Her heart thumping at this revelation, Alison turned to look at her son. His eyes were still closed, he’s talking in his sleep she thought, amazing.

“Is it OK if I carry on,” she asked.

“Yes please Auntie Jane.”

Well, I may as well finish what I started, she thought, as she ducked her head and resumed blowing her son.

Although she’d not had much practice recently, Alison soon brought all her skills to play and Richie didn’t last long. His orgasm was formidable, and she wasn’t able to swallow it all, but once he’d finished she licked him clean and tucked his penis back in his shorts.

She couldn’t resist kissing him on the lips before leaving the room.

Wide awake now, she went downstairs, made a pot of tea and logged into work.

Hours later, she was deep into a planning document when she heard Richie come into the lounge.

“Err, mum...”

“Yes honey, give me a minute and I’ll make your breakfast.”

“It’s OK, I can make breakfast, mmm, mum, why are you naked?”

“Ahh. I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to get some work done.”

“OK, I guess. Do you want a fresh cup of tea.”

“Yes please. You were talking in your sleep when I got up, it sounded like a fun dream.”

Richie blushed furiously, “ahh, what did you hear?” he asked, a note of panic in his voice.

Alison was feeling a bit fruity, so she pressed on.

“You were muttering nice things about my sister...”

Richie somehow managed to blush even more.

“Come in and sit down,” Alison asked tenderly.

“Could you put some clothes on, please.”

“Go fetch my bathrobe while I put the kettle on, we’ll talk in the kitchen.”

Alison stood and brushed past her son, deliberately touching his arm with her breast.

Good god, what’s come over me? She asked herself as she put the kettle on.

Richie averted his eyes as he returned, holding the bathrobe out towards his mother.

“It’s OK Richie, I’m not embarrassed about you seeing me naked. Your mum is proud of her body. I was thinking last night that I might join a dating app, see if I can’t find you a father.”

Richie blushed again.

“What’s the matter sweetheart, you’re being all coy this morning.”

“Mmm, did you ... err ... come in my room last night?”

“Tell me about your dream, about the saucy thoughts you were having about your Auntie.”

“Mmm, I don’t want to talk about it.”

“OK honey, we’ll leave it for now,” she replied, placing a bowl of cereal in front of her son, “I’m going to have a shower, make sure you take all your books to school.”

“Err, you didn’t answer my question.”

“What question was that honey?”

“Did you come in my room last night?”

“I’ll answer that when you answer my question,” Alison replied breezily as she left the kitchen.


Alison took her time in bathroom, waiting for the sound of the front door closing. As soon as Richie left the house, she returned to her bedroom and pulled her favourite toys from the drawer under her bed.

She slipped a plug in her butt before she started to masturbate with a big dildo. As far as she could work out, this dildo was the same size as Mr Risley’s cock. She thrust it in and out, faster and harder, all the while thinking about Richie.

Was he really fucking her sister, or was that just a dream?

Alison realised she wasn’t angry with Jane if she was screwing her son, and the same for Richie.

Christ, Jane was gorgeous. They sometimes fooled around themselves. Alison didn’t think she was bisexual herself, but Jane was.

Jane’s husband was over 20 years older, and she often complained he’d never really satisfied her in bed, so maybe she was screwing Richie after all.

With a pornographic vision of Jane and Richie swirling around her mind, Alison came hard.

Exhausted, she fell asleep with the dildo still buried deep inside.

She awoke to the sound of the bin lorry reversing down the alley behind the house, she checked the time, 13:05, shit, she’d slept for four hours, and her pussy was sore. ‘Remind me not to fall asleep with a dildo inside my pussy’ she thought as she waddled across to the bathroom for another shower.

Cleaned and refreshed, she dressed in a low cut sweater and jeans, then crossed the road to her sister’s house.


“Hey Ali,” Jane cried as she opened the door, “you look great!”

“So do you,” Alison replied, because Jane did look great in a fitted Hollister t-shirt that showed the bulge of her DD breasts to perfection.

If Alison was completely honest with herself, she’d admit that she was jealous about Jane’s boobs, they were a little bigger than hers, and a nicer shape.

“Come in, I was just about to make some lunch.”

Jane whipped up a quick Caesar Salad, they took it outside to the patio, which overlooked Jane’s beautiful garden.

“Mmm,” Alison started after a forkful of the delicious salad, “this dressing is amazing.”

“It’s my own recipe, well not totally my own, I took Nigella Lawson’s and changed a couple of things,” Jane replied with a grin, “you look pensive, Ali, what’s the matter?”

“I didn’t sleep well last night, actually I didn’t sleep at all last night. I got up to do some work and I heard Richie talking in his sleep.”

“Does he do that a lot?” Jane asked.

“He mumbles a lot, but I can’t usually make anything out. Last night though, he mentioned you.”

Jane smiled, “did he now, I hope he was nice about me.”

“I think it was more about you being nice to him, when I pushed the door open he had a quite impressive erection.”

Jane raised her eyebrows, “it is impressive, isn’t it.”

“So you have been fucking him!”

“Once or twice ... you’re not mad are you?” She added quickly when she remembered they were talking about Alison’s teenage son.

“I should be, but I’m not, especially after I helped him get rid of the hard-on - he didn’t even wake, and thanked you afterwards.”

Jane sat back and laughed, “oh my god, Ali! You fucked your own son and he didn’t even wake up.”

Alison blushed, “I didn’t fuck him, I just gave him a blow job ... and to be fair, he is a really sound sleeper.”

“For a 14-year-old, he’s got the biggest cock I’ve ever seen...”

“Second biggest for me, I only fucked his father because I wanted to see the full extent of the bulge in his trousers.”

“I still can’t believe you fucked stinky old Risley.”

“We never talked about this properly,” Alison started, “you were so much more restrained than me, Jane. Whenever I felt the itch in my panties I just had to scratch it.”

“Was he your first?”

Alison looked sheepish, “Jason was my first...”

“Ali, you absolute slut, you fucked my boyfriend!”

“It was after you’d dumped him, and I think he just wanted to complete the set, so I thought you’d slept with him already.”

“What a twat! I didn’t sleep with anyone until Patrick.”

Alison was shocked, “you mean your husband was your first? The way you talked to me, I thought you were as randy as me.”

“I was sis, but I was also careful. I blew plenty of guys, and I’m surprised I don’t have muscles like Popeye from the number of handjobs I’ve given, but I was a virgin until my wedding night.”

Alison stared, open-mouthed at her sister, admiring her self-control.

“Don’t get me wrong, I’ve absolutely made up for it since then, which is why Richie has to babysit for me all the time, it’s not like I’m going anywhere with Patrick.”

“I guess you’d been screwing around a lot, just didn’t expect you to be fucking my child.”

“Hey, it’s only been a couple of times, and I’m really sorry.”

“How did it happen?’

“Mmm, kind of similar to your encounter with Mr Risley. I arrived home early one evening ... you know the blond tennis coach at the country club?”

“You mean Stefan?”

“Yeah, don’t waste your time with him, he pads his shorts, and he came before he was even inside me. Oh, and he’s not really called Stefan, he’s really Stephen from Bolton.”

Alison smiled, “Thanks for the tip, he looks pretty dreamy though.”

“Yeah, he looks good on your arm, but that’s about all he’s good for. Anyway, ruined date, so I went home early, and grumpy. I came in through the utility room, so Richie mustn’t have heard me come in. He was watching one of the films on Patrick’s favourite channel down the bottom of the programme guide...”

“So he gets all his jollies here,” Alison cried, clapping her hands, “I checked his room for porn, as I was a bit worried he was gay.”

“Sis! What does it matter if he was gay!” Jane scolded her sister.

“It doesn’t, I was just wondering why he never brings girls home.”

“Well, as I found out, he enjoys watching big tit lesbian porn. I was behind him for about five minutes, alternately watching the girls and Richie’s big cock.”

“What did you do, after watching him for a while?”

“Oh my god, this is so cringy. I slipped out of my shoes, then I crawled round the sofa and took that big cock in my mouth. The poor lad almost woke my kids with his yelp.”

“That’s pretty much what I did last night,” Alison replied, “I watched him for a few minutes, then dived straight in - oh yeah, I’ve just remembered something he said ‘your lips feel like Auntie Jane’s’”

“Oh really, that’s a compliment. I always thought you had perfect blowjob lips.”

Alison smiled at the compliment, “I never had any complaints.”

“Me neither,” Jane replied as she leant forwards and kissed her sister’s lips.

“I wanked myself to sleep earlier, but I’m still feeling horny.”

Jane reached for her sister’s hand, “we’ve got a couple of hours before the kids come home, care to join me upstairs?”

“Shit, Jane. I’ve never been able to resist you.”

“That’s because you love yourself, Alison, and I look just like you.”

“Pretty sure the same applies to you, sis.”

“Guilty as charged.”


Later, as the sisters lay in a tangled heap, their hair a mess, their faces covered in each other’s juices, Alison had an idea.

“You said he was watching big tit lesbian porn, was that a one-off, or did he watch it other times.”

“As far as I can tell, it’s the only channel he ever watches.”

“Mmm, would it be weird if I suggested we engineer a situation where he catches us in bed.”

“Yep, that would be weird,” Jane replied, “but I’m 100% up for it.”


After they’d showered, Jane phoned her friend Shelley, she has a daughter in the same year as her own twin daughters.

“Hey Shelley, I’m so sorry, I need to drive Patrick to the airport, would you be able to collect Rheya and Jess and look after them for a while.”

“That’s no problem at all, I’m taking Maisie to the cinema tonight, they can join us.”

“They’ll love that, I’ll PayPal you some money.”

“No need honey, it’s my treat.”

Jane rubbed her hands together as she cut the call, “we’re all set.”

“You seem awfully excited about sleeping with my son...” Alison replied.

“Once you’ve had that boy inside you, Ali, you’ll understand.”

“So he knows what he’s doing?” Alison asked, puzzled.

“Oh my god, that boy definitely knows what he’s doing.”

“So ... you don’t think you took his cherry?”

“Almost certainly not,” she told Alison as she chose some suitable boy baiting underwear.

“Holy shit Jane, in less than 24 hours I’ve gone from worrying about my son having no girlfriends to worrying if he’s sleeping with the whole street.”

“It’s a possibility,” Jane replied, matter-of-factly, “he has an uncommonly large penis, and any lonely housewife will snap him up in a heartbeat as soon as they see the bulge in his shorts.”

“I don’t know what to feel right now, sis.”

“Why don’t you hold off from rationalising your feelings until after this evening.”

“What’s your end goal here, Jane?”

“My end goal is to get you laid, then we show Richie that he doesn’t need to look anywhere else for sex than his mum, and his auntie.”

Alison turned to Jane, pulling her close, she kissed her hard, “shit Jane, we’re really going through with this?”

“We are, and after that kiss I don’t know who I want more, you or Richie.”

Alison smiled, “you’re less likely to get pregnant again fucking me.”

“Fuck that shit, Ali. I had my tubes tied as soon as I’d recovered from giving birth. Have you seen the size of Rheya’s head? It was like shitting a melon.”

“Same,” Alison replied, “16 hours of trying to push Richie out was enough to put me off childbirth for life.”


“Do you have any wine?” Alison asked a little later after they’d dressed, “I don’t have any at the moment.”

“Do you even know me? I always have wine.”

“Mmm, and do you have another of those t-shirts you wore before?”

“I’ve got a couple, why?”

“It looked good on you, and if today works, I might start dressing a bit sluttier around the house.”

“Are you calling me a slut, sis?”

“Well, if the cap fits,” Alison smiled.

“You’re not wrong, I suppose,” Jane laughed as she pulled a couple of white t-shirts from her drawer, “I think I’ll take you shopping at the weekend.”


“Shit Jane, I feel like a teenager again,” Alison told her sister as they walked over to her house hand in hand.

“You missed the best part of your teenage years looking after Richie.”

“Well, there is that,” Alison admitted as she opened the front door, “but I made up for it later, once I started college.”

Jane put one bottle of Sauvignon Blanc in the fridge, as Alison opened the other, they took the glasses and bottle upstairs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.