The Adventures of a Slut Mommie - Cover

The Adventures of a Slut Mommie

Copyright© 2023 by StJohnGeneral

Chapter 8: Four Days with Kath

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Four Days with Kath - Late thirties woman comes under the spell of a hypnotist and embarks on numerous sexual adventures.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking  

Hello, readers. Kate Muggleton again. I am so happy you’re still with me, and I can’t believe how many people are still reading my adventures! It makes me feel humble that my story has touched so many. Let me remind you how the last chapter ended, and then I’ll continue with my story.

I’d dropped my husband and daughter at the airport so they could catch their flight to Sydney. They wouldn’t return until Sunday night, and I was looking forward to having plenty of time alone with my son. I’d stopped pretending I didn’t desire him and had eagerly embraced him as the second most important man in my life. As such, I hoped we’d spend a lot of time together making love, interspersed with some good old-fashioned fucking.

That plan lasted until about thirty minutes after I’d returned from the airport. My son explained that he had a plan to erase my pictures from Frank’s computer and cloud account. Unfortunately, his plan required me to distract Frank long enough for him and his friend Freddy to break into Frank’s house and computer.

‘Putting my head in the lion’s mouth’, as Tommy described it, I allowed Frank and his three mates, Tiny, Charlie and Jumbo II, to kidnap me from Bowen Hills train station. They took me to a private residence in Albion before taking me inside and to their Bdsm dungeon. They forced me to lie face down on a padded leather box and chained my wrists and knees to it.

I was made to blow Charlie and Jerry (Jumbo II) as Tiny raped my pussy, and later, Frank raped my ass. Then Jerry forced his enormous cock partway into my badly stretched pussy. But before he could force the rest into me, the door crashed open, and a police Tactical Response Team boiled into the room. Frank foolishly pulled a flick knife out and tried to cut my face, which caused one of the offices to fire upon and kill him.

As you can imagine, the shooting made Queensland and Australia headline news. Fortunately, my son and his friends had retrieved evidence from Frank’s computer that he and his cronies were involved in multiple kidnappings, rapes and child pornography. Hence, the media were instantly sympathetic to my case.

Tommy, Freddy, Phil and I were subjected to several court cases where the Crown made its case against the remaining trio of Evan (Tiny), Charlie and Jerry (Jumbo II). We four also had to attend the Coroner’s inquiry into the police shooting of Frank.

These events put an enormous strain on John’s and my marriage. John never was convinced that I’d been kidnapped. He accused me of going voluntarily with the four men and having five-way sex with them. After numerous counselling sessions and insistence from Tommy, Freddy and Phil, he accepted that Frank had blackmailed me and that I’d only gone with him to give Tommy and Phil time to hack Frank’s computer and erase my pornographic images.

Eventually, John admitted to the psychologist helping us that he’d had an ongoing, almost eight-year sexual relationship with his secretary and had so many illicit affairs outside his marriage that an accurate count was impossible. When the counsellor pointed out the hypocrisy of his position, he shamefacedly agreed.

On our way home, John apologised for not believing me and said he forgave me for everything I’d done. When we got home, John took me upstairs, and we made love for the first time since that night.

When we’d both climaxed, I burst into tears. Holding me tenderly, John assured me he hadn’t stopped loving me and was glad we were back on an even keel. “I cannot imagine life without you, Kate,” he said. “You’re the yin to my yang, the tail to my head.” Then he stated that he wanted us to live together long enough to be a disgrace to our children.

Giggling through my tears, I replied, “You can stick your (cock’s) head in my tail anytime you want, buster!”

Somehow, that broke the dam wall between us, and our love for each other flowed freely once more. We made love again, and all the old passion was there. When John came inside me this time, I screamed my orgasm as he roared his. I woke the following morning wrapped in his arms, and all was good in my world.

During this dark time, there was one highlight. John insisted I take the four-day break I’d organised with my best friend, Kath Loughlin. Kath had stayed in constant contact with me during my troubles, and she thought that getting away for those four days would be good for me.

Readers, the events leading up to those four days and what Kath and I did during them are the subject of this chapter. Please don’t judge me too harshly for what I did. As you’ll see, I went a little nuts over these four days, but please, try to remember that I’d endured a seriously traumatic event and was mourning the seeming end of my nearly twenty-year marriage.


Waking up on Monday morning to an empty bed, I lay there and wept. I’d picked John and Krissy from the airport the night before, and they were agog with the news that the police had shot someone they knew. I didn’t have it in me to confess in front of my daughter, so I remained silent during our trip home.

They both picked up that I was upset, and the conversation died. When we got home, Krissy whispered, “Nothing happened, Mom, if that’s what you’re worried about. I’m still a virgin. I tried to convince Dad to let me sleep with him, but he refused. The motel room we shared had two bedrooms, and Dad made me sleep in the other room. I tried to sneak into his the first night, and he firmly told me to go and sleep in my room.”

I kissed my daughter’s cheek and softly replied, “Please don’t hate me when you hear what happened.”

Concerned, Krissy asked what had happened, but I shook my head and said I’d tell her after speaking to her father.

I followed John up to our room and sat fearfully at my vanity as he unpacked. Eventually, he sternly said, “Out with it, Kate. What the fuck is up your ass?”

I explained what happened on Friday night, and John turned away from me for the first time since he took my virginity. I tried to hug him, but he remained stiff as a board and shrugged off my embrace. Taking his toiletries bag, John walked out of our bedroom and went to the guest room. I followed him, but he shook his head, shut the door and locked it.

Rolling out of bed, I dressed demurely and walked to the kitchen. John and Tommy were having a heated debate. Tommy’s eyes flashed, and his face was red, but he stopped talking when he saw me entering the room. John turned, saw me, angrily turned away and stalked out to the dining room.

Not knowing what else to do, I asked Tommy what he wanted for breakfast and then made it. Doubling what I had made for my son, I asked Tommy to take the extra plate to his father. Tommy returned a few moments later with a full plate.

“Dad’s stormed off to his new office over the garage, Mom. He says he doesn’t want breakfast,” Tommy explained.

Trying not to weep, I accepted the plate from my son and put it aside. When Krissy entered the kitchen, I offered it to her. Krissy took it happily and sat at the breakfast bar to eat it. Tommy sat with me as I described Friday night’s events. At the end of my description, Krissy hugged me and said she was glad I was safe. She hugged her brother appreciatively, kissed his cheek and thanked him for rescuing me.

Tommy tried to demur, saying if he hadn’t suggested it, the whole thing wouldn’t have happened, and I would have never been in that situation. Krissy disagreed, saying she thought the risk was worthwhile to ensure the salacious pics Frank had of me didn’t make the net.

After the kids had left to go to work, in Krissy’s case, and to his club, in Tommy’s case, I walked up the stairs to John’s new office. But when I opened the door, I saw John was in a deep conversation with his first client. Not wanting to distract him, I turned and left, hoping he’d come to find me when he’d finished.

Unfortunately, dinner time rolled by, and John still hadn’t come inside. I sent Krissy over to tell him dinner was ready, but he told her he wasn’t hungry. A few minutes after Krissy had informed me her father wasn’t coming in for dinner, John drove out of our garage and disappeared.

John didn’t come to bed Monday night, either. I took the spare key to the guest room on Tuesday morning and opened the door. Walking into the bathroom area where he was shaving, I confronted my husband.

“Do you want a divorce, John?” I asked. “You’ve fucked north of a hundred women, many of them after we married. I’ve been orally raped by two guys, anally raped by one, and vaginally raped by two others. But if, in your mind, my sins outweigh yours, then I guess that a divorce is inevitable. Do I need to return to my parent’s home until I can find somewhere to live?”

“Need your Daddy’s cock in your slut cunt, Kate?” John sneered. I slapped him as hard as I could and stormed out.

At the door, I turned back and said, “Fuck you, John. I am not without sin, but your high and mighty stance reeks of hypocrisy and false virtue. I did not purposefully seduce Frank and his three scumbag mates as you have seduced many women. They were only the price I had to pay to protect my privacy. How will your new business fare if your prospective clients can view pictures of my naked cunt online?”

I ripped the door open so hard that I tore some of the hinge screws out of the door sides. I was about to walk through it and slam it closed when John said, “Kate, wait!” Facing away from my husband, I held the door and waited. “We need, I need help to get through this, Kate. At the moment, I’m so angry with you that I can’t think. Intellectually, I know what happened wasn’t your fault, but every time I close my eyes, I see another man’s cock in your cunt, Kate, and I can’t stand it.”

“How do you think I’ve felt for the last nineteen-plus years, John?” I softly answered. “Every time you left, I knew you’d be nuts deep in Amanda’s saggy cunt virtually every night. The only times you wouldn’t have your cock stuffed up her sloppy vagina was when you were balling some other slut.

“Yet, here I am, John. Standing before the only man I’ve ever loved, praying to a God I no longer believe in that you’ll get past my rape and learn to love me again. My rape, John. Not my affair, not my dalliance, my rape. I was raped, John, and you stand there accusing me of having an affair. Do you have any idea how betrayed by you I feel?”

“Find us a marriage counsellor, Kate,” John pleaded. “I don’t want our marriage to end, but I don’t know how to get past this.”

“Once again, I will do what you know you need to do,” I exasperatedly replied. “Do you have a preference for a male or female counsellor?”

“Male, please,” John replied.

“I’ll let you know when, John. But, in the meantime, do I phone Kath and cancel this weekend?”

“Four days at some retreat, right?” I nodded. “I think you should go, Kate. I promise to be here when you get home, but I can’t promise more than that.”

Convinced my marriage was over, I walked numbly to my room, lay on the bed, placed a pillow over my face and cried. Huge sobs racked my body, and I briefly wondered if death wasn’t a better alternative than facing the end of life with John. As I lay there, I heard the unmistakable growl of John’s Audi Avant backing out of the garage.

Stripping, I cocooned myself with the quilt and fell asleep. I woke sometime later, wrapped in strong arms. Initially, I rejoiced because I thought the arms were my husband’s, but I quickly realised that my son held what his father should have been. Rolling, I wrapped my arms around my son’s neck and wept into his neck.

“It’ll work out, Mom,” Tommy tried to reassure me. “Dad’s angry now, but he’ll soon remember how much he loves you and rejoice that you’re safe and still his.”

“Will he, Tommy?” I sniffed. “When Frank took those pictures, you yourself said that if your father learned I’d let Frank fuck me, he’d divorce me. Well, now he knows that not only did Frank fuck my dirty little whore’s cunt, he fucked my slut arse, too. And, as if that wasn’t bad enough, he knows I sucked off two other men and had two others inside my cunt.”

“You never use those words, Mom,” Tommy said fiercely. “Do not give up on yourself, even if it’s true that Dad’s given up on you. Dad loves you, Mom. I know he does. But even if he decides to be a hypocrite and divorce you, Krissy and I love you. We’re here for you, Mom. We always will be.”

My naked breasts pressed against my son’s leanly muscled chest, and as he moved, his chest hairs dragged across my nipples. The deep hollow ache in my chest needed filling, and Tommy’s hairs on my nipples fanned my arousal, and they hardened against him. Tilting my head back, I invited my son to kiss me. Tommy looked fondly down on me, and his eyes closed as our lips meshed.

My son’s erection throbbed against my belly, so holding our kiss, I rolled onto my back and spread my long, shapely legs. Tommy moved with me and quickly moved to cover my body. I reached between us and guided his rigid cock into my needy pussy. Tommy pumped into me with long, fluid strokes, and my climax swiftly approached. Wrapping my luscious thighs around his narrow waist, I thrust my pudenda up at his cock as I pulled him into me with my calves.

Kissing me softly, Tommy whispered, “I love you, Mom. Cum for me, please.”

My orgasm wasn’t my typically screamed one. Instead, it felt like it came from deep within my shattered soul. I climaxed again as my son spurted his seed against my cervix and burst into tears.

“Shh, Mom,” Tommy hummed. “It’ll be alright. I love you, Krissy loves you, and it’ll work out.”

“I don’t know if I can live without your father, Tommy. He’s my entire life,” I sobbed.

Tommy chuckled and teased, “And here I thought you lived for your children!”

His chuckle was so infectious that I grinned back at him. “I do,” I replied. “But your dad was and is always first.”

John didn’t come home that night. Krissy phoned him, and he said he was staying with his parents for a couple of nights as he tried to get his head together. To me, it sounded like the death knell of our almost twenty-year marriage. Of course, I put on a brave face for my children, but inside, I was a torn-up mess.

Wednesday morning, I had a session with Patrick, my personal trainer. Trying to forget my troubles, I wore my white leotard sans underwear, hoping he’d flirt with me again. We worked together on my core strength and flexibility before moving into the strengthening exercises.

Our final set of activities was for my cardiovascular health. They included thirty seconds of star jumps, thirty seconds rest, thirty seconds of crunches, thirty seconds rest, thirty seconds of burpees, thirty seconds rest, thirty seconds of up and down our stairs, and thirty seconds rest. After the final thirty seconds of rest, we returned to star jumps. Patrick usually puts me through this cycle three times, but giving up the cigarettes meant my lung capacity had improved, and he added a fourth set.

By the time I’d moved through the rotation the fourth time, my thighs trembled with exhaustion. On my way down the stairs the last time, my legs collapsed, and I pitched forward. Patrick jumped in front of me to prevent me from crashing to the ground. Unfortunately, my weight and momentum knocked him back. To prevent from falling over backwards, he swung me and guided me towards the exercise mat.

As we fell, he rolled us, and I landed on my back with Patrick between my sweaty thighs. Patrick’s cock exploded to erect almost instantly and throbbingly pressed against my leotard-covered entrance. He pushed his arms under my armpits and, resting on his elbows, held my shoulder tops as he looked longingly at me.

I stared at Patrick’s lips, hoping he’d kiss me, but he just lay on top of me. Feeling his meaty cock throbbing against my entrance, I tilted my head back, softly moaned and pushed my pussy up at him. Patrick’s eyes hooded, and he groaned as my legs lifted and wrapped his thighs. I softly moaned again as I relaxed my hips and then pushed up at him again.

Suddenly overcome with lust, Patrick lifted onto his knees, urgently ripped his exercise shorts down, pulled my leotard’s gusset aside, and ploughed roughly into my soaking pussy.

Squeezing his hips tightly with my shapely thighs, I demanded, “Fuck me, Patrick. Fuck me hard.”

Patrick didn’t need any more encouragement than that, and he gripped me tightly as he pulled all but the tip of his magnificent cock out of my stretched pussy and slammed it back in. Almost at precisely the same time as Patrick’s pelvic bone hit my clitoris, his cock’s tip punched my cervix.

“Yes!” I grunted as he bottomed out in my tight pussy. “Yes!” I grunted again and then repeated, “Fuck, yes, fuck, yes, fuck, yes, fuck, yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeSSSSSS!” until my climax hit, and I screamed the last ‘yes’.

When I orgasmed, my swiftly clenching and relaxing inner folds blasted Patrick into paradise, and with a vociferous growl, he came inside me. When his big cock spat semen onto my cervix, I climaxed again.

As I came down from my orgasmic high, I thought I heard a soft groan from above me, but I couldn’t see anyone, so I threw it off as something else.

Patrick held me gently as he slowly rocked inside me until his wilted cock fell out of my cum soaked pussy. Then, kissing my pouty lips, he said, “I’ve wanted to make love to you since our first session, Kate. I understand if you never want to do this again, but I hope you’ll keep me as your trainer.”

Giggling, I joked, “Maybe you could reward every kilo I lose with another roll in the hay?”

Trying to be stern but failing miserably, Patrick replied, “Make it five kilos, and we’ve got a deal!” Then he chuckled and added, “I won’t come on to you, Kate. But if you want to fuck again, let me know. It might be better if you don’t ‘let me know’ by throwing yourself at me from three stairs high, though!”

I’d already let Patrick know that I’d be away for our Friday session. So after he’d tucked himself back away, he helped me to my feet, patted my bum, kissed my lips and said, “I’ll see you Tuesday, Kate. How about this —if you wear your white leotard, I’ll know you want to fool around. If you wear anything else, I’ll know to keep it in my shorts.”

I casually groped his cock and answered, “Deal!”

I watched Patrick tidy and gather his gear and showed him to the door. I couldn’t resist goosing him as he walked through the door. He jumped, laughed, and jogged to his car.

I walked upstairs to shower and found Krissy sitting cross-legged on my bed. “Thanks for the orgasm,” she said impishly. “But throwing yourself at him to finally get his attention? Mom, that’s just tacky!”

“I did not ‘throw’ myself at him, Miss,” I growled. “Patrick caught me when him making me do an extra set of stair climbs backfired on him, and my legs gave out.”

Grinning, Krissy replied, “You certainly took advantage of the situation, though! Patrick looked like he had a pretty sizeable penis, Mom. How did it feel inside you?”

Answering guiltily, I blushed and replied, “His cock is perfectly proportioned. At the exact same time his pelvis hit my clit, his cock’s tip hit my cervix. The twin sensations gave me an intensely satisfying orgasm. So, daughter, now that you’ve witnessed your mother proving your father right —that she’s nothing but a slut. What do you plan to do about it?”

“If I can’t convince you to make love to me, go to my room and masturbate as I relive your and Patrick’s coupling!”

After a shared pair of orgasms, Krissy lay with me on my bed, cuddling. Feeling maudlin, I sighed and sobbed, “I think your dad and I are done, baby girl. John can’t, or won’t, accept that I didn’t go with Frank and his mates just to have sex. He doesn’t believe I was raped and thinks I had an affair.”

“You just did, Mom,” Krissy quietly said.

“And I’m fucking you and your brother, Krissy,” I replied primly. “Does that count as an affair, too?”

Giggling, Krissy replied, “Only if I fail in tripping Dad between my gorgeous thighs and giving him my virginity!”

“That’s still your goal, baby?” I asked.

“Dad’s acting like an ass, Mom,” my daughter vehemently replied. “But he’s a dominant, sexy ass, and I still want him to be my first.”

“Unfortunately, honey,” I said sadly. “You’ll have to complete your seduction without my help.” Krissy stayed with me, and we slept with our arms wrapped around each other.

When I woke, I felt resigned that my marriage was at an end, and I resolved to enjoy my four days with my best friend. Trying to keep my mind off my troubles, I cleaned the house from top to bottom, changed the sheets in every room, including the ones in the guest room where John stayed, and cleaned the windows.

By the time I finished, it was time to make dinner. I had no motivation to do anything fancy, so I only did grilled sirloin steak with oven chips and eggs. Tommy enjoyed it, but Krissy split over half of hers off and added salad from a premade bag. I ate maybe two mouthfuls of steak and a few chips but couldn’t face anything else.

My son commented teasingly about how conservatively I’d dressed, but I chose to ignore it. After dinner, my kids disappeared, leaving me alone. I sat at the breakfast bar, drinking wine and wishing I still smoked. I checked the chamomile tea box but then remembered I’d thrown the packet out. I contemplated getting in my car, driving to the closest servo (petrol station), and purchasing some, but I knew I’d drunk too much to drive safely.

I woke early Thursday morning and made breakfast for my kids before kissing, hugging them, and saying I’d be back Monday morning. I didn’t pack much clothing because I thought that Kath and I could spend time buying a new wardrobe each. My friend was a gorgeous woman, and I thought I could encourage her to dress a little more provocatively than she typically did.

I realised that she couldn’t dress like that for the events she attended for Fox Sports News, but I thought she should have some sexy outfits to wear for her man. Our ages and marriage length meant we were in the ‘danger’ range. Neither of us was in our youth’s bloom any more, but we were in, I thought, the best years of our beauty. It has always seemed to me that, as a woman’s biological clock counted down the last few minutes, she blossomed and looked the most beautiful she ever would.

The problem is that our partners realised that our breeding years were ending, and men often sought younger, more fertile women as their partners reached this age. I hadn’t thought I’d face that problem because I knew John had had many extramarital affairs. And I’d accepted them as the price I needed to pay to remain married to a successful, sexually dominant man.

Check-in time was 10.00 am, and I planned to be there then. Kath wouldn’t join me until she had recorded the pregame sections for Thursday’s televised game. I wanted to check out our lodgings and then head into Landsborough to buy food and toiletries for our stay. We’d eat out for dinner each night, but we needed breakfast foods. Kath and I were careful with our diets. She because the camera added over four kilos (10 lbs) to her weight, and me because I didn’t want to look like my mother.

After I checked in and got the keys, I drove back down the hill into Landsborough and bought fresh fruit, almond milk, and acai berries for our breakfasts. I also purchased some lean steaks and salads in case we decided to spend a night in. If we didn’t, I’d take them home and freeze them to use for my family. Of course, that made me wonder if I’d have a family to return to. Trying to stave off another maudlin attack, I entered the local liquor store, bought several bottles of wine, packed everything into my car, and drove back to our villa.

Kath arrived around 4:00 pm. I greeted her at her car, and we exchanged a soft kiss. Then I giggled, picked up two of her many bags and said, “Which bag has the kitchen sink in it?”

Looking over her suitcases, Kath laughed and replied, “I guess I, ever so slightly, over packed, huh?”

“Not if you’re staying for a month, babe,” I teased.

After we’d brought everything inside, Kath wrapped her arms around me, kissed my down-turned mouth and said, “How are you doing, my love?”

Using a rare epithet, I replied, “Fucking awfully, Kath. John can’t handle that I’ve had another man’s cock in me, and he’s refusing to even talk to me.”

“You can’t believe he’s been faithful to you, do you, Kate?” Kath asked. “There’s no way he spent all that time that close to his secretary and not fucked her.”

“Amanda informed me that they were intimate, Kath. She thought I’d freak out and confront John at the party we were at. When I told her that she was merely a convenient receptacle for my husband’s sperm and that he’d never leave me for her bony ass, she tried to convince my kids that she was about to become their stepmother. When Tommy told her that a ‘cum bucket’ would never become his father’s wife, she flipped out and left the party.”

Giggling, Kath said, “Tommy always did have an earthy prose.” She waited to see if I’d say anything else, and then she added, “John’s being an idiot. He’s holding you to a standard that he can’t achieve himself. Even if you did have casual sex with those four guys, they wouldn’t add up to a quarter of the women he’s fucked.”

I questioned how she could know that, and she replied, “John has skited off to Mike about how many women he’s fucked, Kate. Mike asked why he would do that, given how he had the most beautiful woman any of us know waiting eagerly at home for him. But your husband replied that it was his right as a man to fuck as many willing women as he could.”

“It is,” I bitterly responded. “Kath, you know I’ve never been bothered by John’s many affairs. I recognised early on in our marriage that he would fuck others, but I always knew he’d come back to me. But now that’s been broken. Frank fucking Pritchard, and his tiny four-inch dick, has destroyed my marriage, Kath. But, if I weren’t such a fucking submissive slut, I would never have put myself in such a vulnerable position.”

Kath led me to the king-sized bed in the cabin and encouraged me onto it. Then, enveloping me in her arms, she replied, “What happened at the lumber yard occurred immediately after your first session at the clinic, didn’t it?” I nodded, and Kath continued, “Then the implanted ‘slut’ imperative drove your reactions, right?” I nodded again. “Then, Edgar fucking Fontaine is to blame for your reaction to Frank, Kate, not you!” Kath pointed out.

Kath’s ready acceptance of my crimes released most of my fears, and I burst into tears of relief. Kath hugged and kissed me as she slowly took my blazer mini dress off. She giggled and muttered, “Slut,” when she realised it was all I wore.

Standing, Kath stripped, too, and joined me on the bed. Pushing on my shoulder to indicate that she wanted me to roll, Kath moved in behind into the classic ‘big spoon’ position. We were lying on our left sides with my neck resting on Cath’s upper arm. She bent her elbow and stroked her long nails lightly over my right nipple.

“Relax, my love,” Kath crooned. “I’m going to make you feel good, and then we’ll sleep.”

My friend’s tiny breasts, with their diamond-hard, conically shaped nipples pressed against my back, and I moaned as her petite, soft hand stroked across my curved tummy and onto my clit. Turning my head back, I exchanged a gentle, loving kiss with her. I moaned again as Kath’s index finger slowly circled my thick button.

“I can’t believe we’re finally doing this, Kate,” Kath breathed. “I’ve wanted to for so long, and now that we are, it feels so natural and right. Cum for me, my love. Cum on my fingers, and we’ll sleep for a couple of hours before worrying about dinner.”

Kath added a second finger and began sliding them over my clit, along my wet slit and dipping them into my dripping pussy. Kath’s love washed over me, and a sensed but unacknowledged tension knot snapped. Surprised by the sudden intense feeling, my back arched, and I groaned out a deeply felt, shuddering orgasm. Almost immediately, I fell asleep. As I drifted off, I heard my best friend murmuring that she loved me and it would all be okay.

The sun shone warmly through the bedroom window when we first lay on the bed, but it was pitch black when I woke. I’d read that the units were so isolated that you’d need a torch to reach the walkways at night unless you’d left your outside light on, but I hadn’t fully comprehended what that meant. Living in the city as I did meant there was always some ambient light around, but it was totally black here.

A little freaked out, I rolled over toward Kath. She’d fallen onto her back and lay softly snoring. I knew the light switch was beside the door and had a dimmer switch, but I didn’t know how bright the lights were turned to. So I scrambled around on the bedside table’s top, searching for my phone. I keep the backlight on my phone turned right down because it wakes my husband otherwise. Turning it on, I held it up and saw my friend sleeping with her legs parted.

I could see Kath’s slit glistening with her arousal in the phone’s dim light. Mine swiftly flared to match hers, and I wanted to taste my longest-time friend. However, I worried that my diving onto her soaking pussy would freak her out, so I settled for moving between her toned thighs and covering her lean body with my lusher one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.