Victory Tour - Cover

Victory Tour

Copyright© 2023 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 42: Sunday, Sept. 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 42: Sunday, Sept. 23 - The continuing adventures of Gary Robinson and the gang from Best Summer Ever. How will our hero handle juggling playing football, his growing number of girlfriends and his senior year of high school? Let's find out! I'll try to post every Saturday, but don't hold me to that.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting  

I retraced my route through downtown as I took Kelli home, repeating the bit about circling random blocks as I proceeded toward the freeway. The head cheerleader was most definitely not pleased with being blindfolded to keep her from figuring out our location, but she never said a word the whole time. Of course, the alternative I’d given her was to walk home. I got the feeling she never willingly walked more than a few hundred yards at a time unless it was at the mall.

When I reached the freeway, I turned away from the direction we’d originally come and headed out of town a few miles, exiting onto a farm-to-market road that would take us back toward the lake. After a few more miles, I turned onto a county road that headed back to town as it started raining again. In the end, I approached Kelli’s neighborhood from the north when we’d headed south departing the area on our way to the apartment.

“We’re here,” I said, pulling into her driveway about 1:15 in the morning.

“Don’t bother seeing me to the door,” Kelli hissed as she removed the bandana we’d used as a blindfold. “You are going to pay for this, you bastard!”

With that, she got out, slammed the door hard enough to rock the car and stomped through the rain toward her house. I guess I was just too kinky for her.

I made it back to Arlene’s in about five minutes and went to check on the apartment. I found Marie laying on a towel in the middle of the bed, her legs and left arm secured by the restraints while she feverishly frigged herself with her right hand.

“Need some help, little one?” I smirked as I closed and locked the door.

“Please, Daddy,” she whined. “I can’t get loose and I’m afraid someone will try to take advantage of me!”

“Well, we can’t have that, now,” I said as I kicked off my shoes and began to disrobe. “What do you want me to do?”

“Fuck my bloody cunny,” she squealed as she shivered through a little death. “Please, Daddy, hurry!”

I dropped my shirt and slacks on the easy chair, grabbing the remaining condom out of the hip pocket, stripped out of my boxers and stepped to the bed wearing only my socks. I took just the briefest moment to deploy the condom in hopes of keeping my dick blood-free and climbed into position.

I slotted the head of my dick at her opening and slid in as Marie wailed through a big one.

While I’d dropped one load tonight, I’d had a few hours to recharge and seeing Kelli Thornton naked, spread-eagle and orgasming on this very spot just a little while ago had gotten me kind of worked up. I wasn’t going to last very long, but I don’t think Marie could have taken too much. She was pretty wound up herself.

With a groan, I unloaded into one of Marie’s orifices for the third night in a row. Not exactly taking her around the world, but it had been an experience that I’d enjoyed.

Marie clung to me with her one free arm and we exchanged little kisses that tasted of Kelli’s juices as we came back to earth. She eventually pushed to get me off her. I rolled onto my back and noticed my crotch was smeared with blood.

“We’d better get you loose and start cleaning up,” I said. “We’ll need to strip the sheets and we both need a shower.”

I just hoped I could stay awake through all of it. The day and night had caught up to me a couple of hours ago.

I released Marie’s left hand and we split the duty on her feet. The little waif quickly rolled off the bed and began stripping it as I headed for the bathroom, disposing the condom along the way and finally taking time to remove my socks.

Marie joined me just as the water reached a comfortable temperature and we wasted no time in soaping up, scrubbing and rinsing off.

“How’d you manage to get three of the four cuffs fastened?” I asked. “I didn’t think those ropes had that much slack.”

“It’s easy enough with a little practice,” she said. “If I’d had more time, I’d have been able to do it so I’d have been lying face down and you could have done my ass again. We made a pretty big mess with me being on the rag, but I haven’t come that hard in a long time, at least a week.”

We finished showering, dried off and returned to the front room. I dressed in a fresh pair of boxers and cargo shorts for the trip to the main house. Arlene wouldn’t care that I was barefoot and shirtless.

I grabbed my phone, turned it back on and made sure the alarm was set for 9 a.m. It was now almost 2 a.m. I’d probably need a nap at some point Sunday.

Marie gave me my new key, which I just stuck in a pocket, and pushed me toward the door so she could close up the apartment. I was running on fumes as I staggered through a light drizzle up the walk to the kitchen door, through the house and to the master suite.

“That was more than 30 minutes,” Arlene grumbled as I dropped my shorts and climbed into be behind her.

“Marie had a little trouble in the apartment,” I groaned as I snuggled close, “but we got it all taken care of.”

It’d just be one more thing for me to tell Arlene about in the morning.


My plan to sleep until 9 was done in by the ringing of my phone about 8:30. I rolled out of bed and dug it out of its pocket in time to answer before the call went to voice mail.

“Mornin,’ Mom,” I croaked.

“Wrong parental unit,” Dad said, sounding slightly perturbed. “I just wanted to let you know it’s too wet to do the yard today. You’ll have to get to it sometime this week, though.”

“Will Thursday be soon enough?” I asked blearily, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. “That’ll be the first day I can get to it before dark unless I skip study hall.”

“I’ll hold you to that,” he said. “It’ll take at least a day or two to dry out, anyway. We got nearly an inch this weekend.

“Listen, the real reason I’m calling is to ask why George Patterson invited me to come over this afternoon. You got anything to say?”

“There was a situation at the dance last night,” I sighed. “That kid from Cedar Springs showed up, but the school cops got him out of there before anything bad could happen.”

“Is that why George invited Bill, too?” Dad asked. “Are you going to need a lawyer?”

“I sincerely hope not,” I said. “I guess we’ll find out this afternoon.”

“Are you coming home before then?” my father asked.

“I don’t know,” I said. “Erin Aguilar wants me to go to church with her at 9:30 and then go eat after. I have no idea how long that might take.”

“Use protection,” Dad snarked. “I’d better let you go so you can get ready. Say hi to Marty for me. Some of the meat he sells may have been raised by your grandfather.”

“Yes, sir,” I said as the call disconnected.

“That sounded interesting,” Arlene smirked, leaning against the door frame with a coffee mug in her hand.

“I’ll tell you all about it,” I said. “Let me get a shower first.”

“I’ll join you,” the redheaded goddess said, setting her mug down on the vanity and slipping off the peignoir that was her only covering. “Sounds like you’ve got quite a bit to tell me about.”

I told Arlene of my Saturday night exploits as we soaped up, from dinner and the aborted date with Sherry to Billy Ray’s appearance and subsequent disappearance to Bonnie’s granting the hero’s reward to Kelli’s unsuccessful attempt to add to the count.

“At least you used protection with Bonnie,” the redhead said as we rinsed off. “There’s no telling what you could pick up from a strange piece. That’s why I don’t want you bringing in any outsiders. You wouldn’t want to explain to George Patterson and Meredith why Staci and Bethany need penicillin shots.”

The mere thought of being on the wrong side of either rich and powerful person made me shudder.

“As far as Kelli goes, you could face some trouble if she follows through on her threat,” Arlene continued, shutting off her showerhead and reaching for a towel. “I realize it’s her word against yours, but the authorities do tend to believe the woman in such instances until the man can prove otherwise. You might want to make sure Bill Richards is still on retainer.”

“It helps my case that she apparently told all the other cheerleaders and some other people what she wanted to do to or with me,” I said. “And there would be no physical evidence of an assault unless she went home and used a dildo on herself last night. I kissed the girl once and gave her a footrub. I never even tried to cop a feel.”

We dried off and Arlene went to her vanity to reclaim her coffee and begin her day.

“It’s almost 9,” she said as she brushed her hair while I pulled on my boxers and shorts. “If you’re going to be on time to meet la chica bonita, you’d better get moving. I’ll be having lunch at the club, so I probably won’t see you again today. Try to stay out of trouble.”

“I always do, but trouble has a way of hunting me down,” I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek before she started on her makeup. “Have a good day. Love you.”

“Love you, too,” she said before grabbing me for a more substantial kiss. “Now get outta here.”

The apartment was locked, but I had my new key in a pocket. It felt weird having a smoothly working lock instead of the sticky old mechanism on the original door.

Marie had given the place a quick cleaning at some point, remaking the bed and taking my clothes from last night to launder. At least she’d placed all the contents of the pockets on top of the dresser. I’d be hard-pressed to go anywhere without my wallet and keys. I also noticed the ropes attached to the bed had been removed.

I took a moment to thread the new key onto my keyring and remove the old one. I placed it in the top drawer. It wasn’t exactly a trophy, but it held sentimental value.

After shaving and brushing, I dressed in slacks and another Oxford cloth. After a brief consideration, I decided to wear the sport coat, which had been here since Kinsey’s birthday party. The high was only going to reach the mid-70s thanks to the front that had blown the storms in. I wouldn’t really need a jacket, but wearing one wouldn’t be unbearable. And I was going to church.

I plotted a course to Holy Trinity on my map app, locked things up and got on the road. I pulled into a parking lot across the street from the sanctuary and went inside to wait for the Aguilars in the foyer. It was still drizzling intermittently and I liked to think I was smart enough to get in out of the rain.

The organist had just started the prelude when Erin came up behind me, poking my left shoulder and dodging to my right with a giggle. I followed the giggle instead of the poke to find her holding Liam’s hand. She was clad in a rather prim dress somewhere between tan and beige that hung a little below her knees with a navy cardigan covering her arms. The pretty Latina introduced me to her companion and we shook hands. He wasn’t totally limp-wristed, but I’ve had firmer handshakes.

“Glad you could make it,” Erin said, giving me a one-armed hug. “My folks are already inside. C’mon.”

The three of us entered the sanctuary, which had a single aisle down the middle with pews on either side and the altar up front. Erin led us to the pew her parents and two of her brothers sat in, pushing me in to sit beside her mother with Liam on her other side. I greeted Mr. and Mrs. Aguilar, passing along Dad’s salutations, and settled in for the service.

It had been a few years since I’d attended mass. Eddie Galvan dragged me along a couple of times when we were in junior high, so I wasn’t completely unfamiliar with how things went, but I still relied on Erin’s prompting to kneel at the correct times.

When it came time for communion, the priest seemed to recognize me as an outsider, if not necessarily a protestant. He tipped the chalice just enough for the wine to barely touch my lip, but I didn’t consume more than a few drops. I can’t say I was disappointed. It wasn’t a very good wine, not that I’m any kind of connoisseur.

At the end of the service, which came about 10:15 just like Erin had said it would, I followed the Aguilars outside. The weather had cleared enough that we weren’t in danger of getting soaked.

I was a little concerned when Erin’s brother Sean pulled me aside.

“Watch yourself with my sister,” he said quietly. “I don’t know what she’s up to, but I’ve got an idea. She and el maricón aren’t fooling anyone except for maybe my dad.”

“I told your mother back in July when she asked me not to see Erin again that I wouldn’t go behind her back,” I said. “I’m not going to do anything to get your parents mad at me.”

“I think my mother’s in on it with Erin,” Sean said. “Things’d be a lot simpler if you were Catholic.”

He left me standing there wondering if I shouldn’t just go home. Or at least back to the apartment. I could use a nap.

Erin said good-bye to her family and grabbed my arm. She and Liam would meet me at Familia Benavidez, she said as she led us to the parking lot.

I waited for the rush of parishioners to get out of the way before I cranked up. It would probably look better if we didn’t arrive together, anyway.

When I got to the restaurant a little after 10:30, Erin was waiting inside and Liam was nowhere to be seen.

“He had to go,” Erin said when I asked. “I think he’s got a date. He never really said.”

I really shouldn’t have let her talk me into this, I thought. Had I known Bonnie and Marie would each claim a load within hours of my agreeing, I might not have. Of course, Erin was nowhere as pushy as Kelli Thornton, who just seemed to assume I’d be only too happy to give her a ride. And I was aching for a chance to play with Erin’s deliciously fat nipples again.

I was fortunate that Prima Antonia wasn’t working, saving me from being subjected to more of her disapproval. Whichever of Arturo’s relatives was manning the host stand said she had the evening shift again.

We were escorted to a table and handed menus. I decided to go with the stacked enchiladas with a fried egg on top, giving me a little breakfast and some lunch at the same time. Erin snickered when I asked for pineapple juice to drink.

As we ate, I explained to Erin that I needed to get her home by 3 p.m. because of my appointment with George Patterson. It’d take me several minutes to get to his house from the Aguilar residence.

“That’ll still give us nearly four hours if we can get there by 11,” she mused. “How many times can you get it up in four hours?”

“I don’t know and today’s not the day to find out,” I said. “I need to be able to drive you home and make it through the rest of the afternoon.”

Knowing our time was limited seemed to spur Erin to action. She consumed her meal before I was even half done. She said she had to visit the ladies room and expected me to be ready to go when she got back. I made her deadline, but just barely. I was settling the tab with our server when she returned. She seemed rather impatient as I took a moment to arrange the change in my wallet.

It may be a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder, but I like to arrange the bills in order — George at the front, followed by Abe, Alex and Andy — all aligned the same way. Makes it easier when I need to pull out a specific denomination.

“Let’s go,” she demanded once I finished the task, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the door.

We pulled into my parking space just after 11 and were quickly inside the apartment. Erin slipped out of her sweater, draping it over the back of the easy chair as I hung up my sport coat.

“Undo me?” she asked sweetly, turning her back to me and lifting her hair off her neck.

I unhooked and unzipped, taking the opportunity to unfasten her bra while I was in the area. Erin turned and gave me a little kiss before grabbing a hanger and stepping out of her dress.

“Go get some towels,” she whispered as she removed her bra, placing it atop the sweater. “I’ve got to get out of these pantyhose.”

I ran my errand and returned to find Erin reclined on the bed clad only is some wispy panties with the radio playing Spanish love songs. She looked incredibly fuckable. The music just enhanced the atmosphere.

She got up to allow me to spread the towels and was soon unbuttoning my shirt with her tongue down my throat.

“I’ve been thinking of this for weeks,” she panted as she pushed the garment off my shoulders and went to work on my slacks. “Toys aren’t anything like the real thing.”

I took a moment to remove my clothes, dropping them in the seat of the easy chair, and grabbed a couple of condoms out of the top drawer.

“I told you you don’t need those,” Erin said as I joined her on the bed.

“Better safe than sorry,” I replied, figuring it would take too long to explain my dalliance with Bonnie.

Clad in only our underpants, we engaged in a wrestling match that featured lots of kissing, licking, petting and caressing. I was working over those fat nipples when Erin pushed me lower. She still had the navel piercing, to which I paid proper respect before sliding down a little farther. Gripping the waistband of her panties, I peeled the garment down her thighs to expose her thick thatch of pubic hair. Her scent indicated she was ready for the next step.

My arsenal of oral tricks went largely unused as Erin grabbed my head and pulled me close when I dove in. Just lapping at her labia, circling around her clitoral hood and occasionally snaking my tongue up inside seemed more than enough to set her off. She endured multiple spasms before releasing me and curled into a fetal position, allowing me room to breathe.

I took a moment to shuck my boxers, deploy a condom and pick a couple of pubic hairs out of my mouth before spooning up behind her.

“God, I needed that,” she wheezed as I placed little kisses along the top of her shoulder. “I haven’t had anything for the confessional except impure thoughts for nearly a month.”

After she got her wits back, Erin sat up and scooted over.

“I want to be on top,” she said.

We adjusted our positions and I helped her into the saddle. She wasted no time in grabbing hold and sliding down my shaft with a satisfied sigh.

“Ride ‘em, vaquera,” I moaned as she began rolling her hips and squeezing enticingly to the accompaniment of a ranchera song.

I don’t know if Erin had found anyone else to “practice” with since our last time together and wasn’t about to ask, but she had developed some different combinations that made the experience that much more enjoyable. The girl could flat out fuck!

I got my hands on her tits and again enjoyed toying with those fat nipples, wondering if her babies would even be able to get their mouths over them to nurse. With a shudder and a growl, Erin eased herself down so she was laying on my chest. Her hips went into overdrive as she wrapped her arms around my head. It wouldn’t be long for either of us now.

Erin latched on for a kiss to stifle her cries as the big one hit. Her internal gyrations were more than enough for me as I filled another rubber.

We just lay there panting, Erin’s weight atop me with her boobs pressed into my torso feeling somehow comforting after my encounter with Kelli. Where the cheerleader seemed to think a romp with me boosted her status, the girl now in my arms had no such motives as far as I could tell.

The world eventually returned to normal as I shriveled up and slipped out. Erin slumped off to the side, but stayed close enough to continue swapping kisses during our recovery.

“How long before you can go again?” Erin asked after a few smooches.

A look at the clock-radio showed it was not yet noon. I’d gone three times in about 14 hours and was in no hurry to dump another load. Or even get another erection.

“It’ll be a little while,” I said. “Would you like something to drink?”

Erin opted for whatever diet soda I had in stock and I rolled out of bed to head to the kitchen, disposing of the used condom along the way. I grabbed a sports drink for myself and chugged it down before I reached for her soda. When I went to drop the bottle in the trash can, I noticed an empty Diet Coke can resting on top. The one Kelli had drunk from last night.

Thinking I should prepare for any accusation the head cheerleader might make against me, I rummaged through the drawers and found a box of sandwich bags that Marie had purchased for some reason. Turning a bag inside-out, I used it to pick up the can, folded the bag around it, sealed the whole thing up and placed it in a cupboard. Now I’d be able to offer evidence I hadn’t drugged the girl.

I grabbed another sports drink and Erin’s soda and returned to the front room. We snuggled and sipped our drinks, chatting about school and the dance. I kept my comments about Billy Ray brief, saying that he’d dated Bonnie in the past and seemed to have a hard time letting go. Erin was also reticent in her remarks about Liam.

“He really doesn’t want to be a priest,” she said. “That’s all his mother’s doing. Papa says he has a really good head for business and would fit right in with our operation. As long as he doesn’t get caught with a guy, I think we can make things work.”

It all sounded rather mercenary in light of what Mrs. Aguilar had said about what Erin would inherit if she married a Catholic. I didn’t have room to talk, though, considering how I’d obtained a good chunk of my finances.

Erin excused herself to go potty again — I was beginning to worry a little about her bladder capacity — but that gave me a chance to check on Sherry. Since I didn’t have her home number, I decided to play it safe and called Mr. Parker’s cell.

“Hey, Mr. Parker, this is Gary Robinson,” I said when he answered. “I told your wife last night I’d like to check on Sherry, but she said I should call first. I hope everything’s well.”

“As well as we could hope,” he said. “Sherry’s resting quietly and shouldn’t be disturbed, but I’ll tell her you called.”

“Thank you, sir,” I said. “I realize it’s really none of my business, but just what was wrong? I’d like to know what to do if it ever happens again.”

“There’s really not much you could do,” he said, sounding rather beaten down by the whole situation. “Fatigue and loss of energy are just part of the fight she’s in. I think she may have pushed herself a little too hard this week with everything going on at school and the dance and all. She needs to get rested up before her next round of treatment. I just hope it’s not as hard on her as the last one was.”

“Thanks for the info,” I said. “Please tell Sherry the offer of another date will be there whenever she’s ready.”

“I will, son,” he said. “You take care.”

“You, too, sir,” I said before disconnecting.

By the time that was out of the way and Erin had returned, it was my bladder capacity that was becoming an issue. Maybe I shouldn’t have had that second drink.

“Who were you talking to?” Erin asked when I returned.

“Sherry Parker’s dad,” I said. “I wanted to see how she was doing after last night. He said she was resting and shouldn’t be disturbed.”

Erin pulled me into a hug and gave me a little kiss.

“That’s one of the reasons why so many girls want you,” she said, pulling me toward the bed. “They know you’ll treat them like they’re special.”

“Sherry is special,” I said as we snuggled close. “She’s trying to carry on with her life despite what she’s dealing with. All you girls are special to me in your own way.”

Erin sighed happily and gave me a squeeze.

“And that’s why I’m here,” she said.

The naked girl proceeded to take my mind off Sherry by taking me in her mouth and returning me to readiness. Her technique showed her lack of experience in the matter, but I was again reminded there’s no such thing as a bad blowjob.

I grabbed the second condom and suited up as Erin moved onto her back with her thighs spread. I was almost instantly in position, staring into those chocolate brown eyes.

“I hope someday we can do this for the intended purpose,” she whispered as she slotted me into place. “We’d make beautiful babies.”

“Let’s wait until you’re out of high school and married,” I said, sliding deep in one slow stroke.

The thought of getting Erin pregnant didn’t scare me as much as I thought it would. Having had three other women, including my sister, express their desire to have my child while in this bed seemed to make the prospect more palatable.

Our second time was slower, yet more intense as we practiced for Erin’s “someday.” Her contractions increased in strength and frequency as I thrust steadily into her tight channel. The thought of converting and having her for myself flitted through my mind, but that would surely cause a shitstorm within my family.

Erin clutched me tight as she shuddered and groaned through another good one. That brought me close enough to the edge that I soon came with a loud grunt.

I must have dozed off after that one because I came to with Erin again poking me in the shoulder and giggling.

“Did I wear you out?” she asked with a grin as I came to.

“It’s been a long week,” I said groggily, thankful we hadn’t had a game to play.

“Come on,” she said, rolling out of bed and giving my arm a tug. “It’s after 2. If you’re going to get me home by 3, we need to get cleaned up.”

I followed a lush, swaying ass to the bathroom and joined Erin for a shower. She piled her hair atop her head to keep it from getting wet as I soaped and scrubbed both our bodies. I may have spent more time on her tits and pussy than all the other parts combined, but it wasn’t like I was watching a clock to make sure.

We got clean enough to not arouse suspicion and I grabbed a towel to dry us both off. Erin moved to the sink and examined the selection of combs and brushes in the little organizer on the door. She selected something from Morgan’s basket, saying they were close enough in hair color that no one should notice.

I went to strip the bed and put all the towels we’d used in the hamper as Erin tended to her hair. Marie would have a busy Monday with her grocery shopping in addition to doing all the laundry I’d piled up in less than 24 hours.

I was dressed and shod when the pretty Latina came out. After putting on her underwear, she carefully got into her pantyhose, trying to avoid getting a run. I helped her into her dress and zipped it up, remembering to fasten the hook as she again held her hair out of the way.

I made one more swing through the place to make sure everything was as it should be, handed Erin her sweater and hustled her out the door. It was almost 3 o’clock and I had roughly a half hour to make the trip to her house and get back to the Pattersons.

“When can we get together again?” Erin asked as I drove across town.

I pondered that for a moment. Having Kacie and Marie on the shelf at roughly the same time had made this week a good time to see Erin. I honestly hadn’t expected to use my submissive bitch as a comedump on three consecutive nights during her period, it had just worked out that way. I had no idea what life with her would be like if she became pregnant.

“How about the weekend at the end of fall break?” I suggested. “I’ll be staying at the apartment that week and it’s a home game. I may have a modeling assignment during the week and a date with Bethany that Saturday, but that Sunday should be free.”

“That’s a long time, but all your girlfriends only get you once a month,” she said. “The good thing is that’s right between my periods, so we won’t have to deal with that.”

I was again reminded of Kacie’s statement that girls got hornier at the height of their cycle. That helped explain Erin’s behavior. I’d have to make sure I kept it wrapped with her, even if she did have an implant.

We arrived at the Aguilar residence a few minutes after 3 and I escorted Erin to the door. I caught a break in that Sean didn’t seem to be around. I’d have a hard time explaining why I was the one to bring his sister home instead of Liam, her supposed boyfriend.

“See you at school,” she said, giving me a little smooch before going inside.

I returned to the car, cranked up and tuned the radio to the local team’s flagship station. At least I could catch most of the pregame show as I headed off to learn whatever George Patterson could tell me.


The pregame show went to its last commercial break as I pulled up to a surprisingly full front drive at the Pattersons. Mom’s X5, Grandpa’s Caddy and cars I recognized as belonging to Mr. Richards and Dr. Ensberry pretty much filled the pavement. I had just enough space to pull in behind the X5 and not leave the rear bumper hanging out into the street. If Mom wanted to leave early, I’d have to back out.

Mrs. Patterson greeted me at the door with a smile.

“You know where they all are,” she said, pointing me down the hall to her husband’s man cave.

I waved at Mom, Grandma, Mrs. Ensberry and Mrs. Richards as I passed the living room. They all had little plates of finger food and glasses of wine, chattering away about whichever topic had their interest.

If I was expecting a warm welcome in Mr. Patterson’s den, I was sorely disappointed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.