Victory Tour - Cover

Victory Tour

Copyright© 2023 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 38: Wednesday, Sept. 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38: Wednesday, Sept. 19 - The continuing adventures of Gary Robinson and the gang from Best Summer Ever. How will our hero handle juggling playing football, his growing number of girlfriends and his senior year of high school? Let's find out! I'll try to post every Saturday, but don't hold me to that.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting  

I awoke with Kacie sprawled atop me, her hair tickling my chin and a leg thrown across my thigh. I don’t know which I liked better, this way or spooned up against her with a boob in my hand like yesterday. Both had their merits.

My sister groaned grumpily as I tried to extract myself from her clutches. The need to visit the bathroom was becoming rather urgent.

I finished my business, washed up and brushed my teeth before Kacie came staggering in to begin her day, which she started with a very nice kiss.

“Are you taking Sherry to school again today?” she mumbled as she leaned against me for support, pushing those fabulous tits into my torso.

“Am I supposed to?” I asked.

“I think she’s expecting it,” Kacie said. “She sure seemed to enjoy it yesterday.”

Well, it wasn’t that much of an inconvenience for me, taking me maybe 10 minutes out of my way. The only problem I could see would be if one of the other girls — especially Morgan — also wanted a ride to school. The roadster only seated one passenger.

I left Kacie to get herself ready and went to get dressed. I took the time to shoot Sherry a text — “Need a ride?” — and received an affirmative response before I could get my shoes on. She expected me by 7:30.

I grabbed my backpack and made my way to the kitchen for a bowl of cereal and a glass of pineapple juice. Mom seemed considerably calmer this morning as she sipped her coffee. Dad looked like he was still waiting for the caffeine to kick in.

“Are you ready for your test?” she asked.

“I think so,” I said, placing my bag next to my chair. “We spent the entire class yesterday reviewing and I’ll have time at lunch to give it one more look.”

“What else do you have planned for today?”

“Practice, of course,” I said. “I know we’ll have homework in Algebra II. Mr. Henderson’s already told us. Then it’ll be studying for Economics and English. Oh, yeah, Jan Metzger wants to have dinner tonight.”

That got Dad perked up.

“Where are you taking her?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I said. “She may want to fix something at her place.”

That was not something I should have said in front of my mother.

“I think you’ve already spent enough time at the Metzgers’ house this week,” she said crisply. “You can eat at the club, then you have to come straight home and get to studying.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said, taking my dishes to the washer. “I’ve got to go. I told Sherry I’d give her a ride to school again.”

Dad was making a show of counting something on his fingers. He was using both hands.

“That’s, what, seven dates already this week and it’s only Wednesday morning,” he snarked. “Do you even go to school?”

“You can ask my teachers,” I said as I picked up my backpack and headed for the door. “They can tell you how many times I’ve cut class.”

“You’d better not be,” Mom said threateningly.

“It was a joke,” I threw over my shoulder. “I wouldn’t have suggested checking with my teachers if I was skipping. See ya tonight.”

It was already in the 80s as I began the drive to Sherry’s, so I put the top down. I was ready for cooler weather to hurry up and get here. I could have worn shorts today, but had put on long pants again just in case Mrs. Parker might object.

I pulled up to the Parkers’ bungalow right on time, having caught most of the lights on the way, and got out to go to the door. I wasn’t even halfway up the walk when Sherry came out and down the steps.

“Bye, Mom,” she said as Mrs. Parker gave me a wave and a smirk.

Sherry had again thrown together a fashionable ensemble of skirt, V-necked blouse and matching knitted hat. I don’t know how many different head coverings she had, but there seemed to be enough to go with all her outfits.

“Hey,” she said, greeting me with a kiss and handing me her bag.

I held the door for her, noticing the enticing view down the front of her blouse, and went to stash her bag in the trunk.

“What did you say to Coach Wilkes yesterday?” she asked when I got in and buckled up.

“That she shouldn’t worry about me trying anything inappropriate with you on our date,” I said, cranking up and shifting into first gear.

Sherry giggled and swatted me playfully on the arm.

“I’ll decide what’s inappropriate,” she smirked. “But you did something to get under her skin. She warned us all that we should be careful around you, that you can be rather forceful.”

“When I have to be,” I said. “But I’ll tell you the same thing I’m going to tell your parents and have told parents of other girls I’ve dated — I’m not looking to score.”

“We’ll just have to see about who takes advantage of who,” she said, still smirking.

“I’m going out with you so we can enjoy each other’s company and see if a second date would be a good idea,” I said.

“I’m pretty sure I’d like more than one date,” she said rather seriously this time. “We’ll just have to see about the rest of it.”

“I don’t put out on the first date,” I said.

Yeah, except for Kacie, Morgan and Arlene — who had me before we ever even went on a date — Jan and Erin Aguilar. Did my afternoon with Keri count? I’m not sure my trip to In-N-Out with Fran Goldstein counted as a date or how Marie figured into things. But I’d definitely held out until at least the second date with Bethany, Staci and Erin Bennett and I didn’t even get to second base with Callie Dawson.

“Then you’re the only boy in the world who doesn’t,” Sherry said, resuming the smirk.

It didn’t help matters that the top button of her blouse, situated a little more than nipple-high, was undone, giving me fascinating glimpses as the fabric flapped in the breeze. Had Sherry been talking to Marie? At least I could see she was wearing a bra.

We pulled into the senior lot and made our way to my parking spot. I got the bags out of the trunk and helped Sherry out of the passenger seat, again enjoying the view down her top.

Before we began our walk to the main building, I made sure she was aware of her state of dishabille. She blushed prettily as she fastened the button, but didn’t seem overly distraught.

“Enjoy the show?” she asked defiantly.

“What little I saw of it, but I was trying to concentrate on driving,” I smiled. “I just don’t like the idea of one of my girls showing the goodies to all the other guys. I’m quite selfish that way.”

I don’t know if referring to Sherry as “one of my girls” was a smart move or not. I wound up with her tongue in my mouth and two really nice boobs pressed into my ribcage.

“We’ll see about a private showing later, then,” she husked as she grabbed my arm.

I ignored the stares of the people around us, most of them football players, and headed inside. At her locker, Sherry thanked me as she took her bag, then pulled me in for a much tamer smooch. Somehow, we still avoided notice of the teachers on hall duty.

“Same time tomorrow?” I asked.

“You better believe it, buster,” she grinned before sending me on my way.

I made it to my locker and back to Mr. Cochran’s room. Chuck Edwards sported a huge shit-eating grin, but just shook his head instead of making one of his normal hilarious comments.

We spent most of the class reviewing for the test with Mr. Cochran having us work some problems similar to what we’d see tomorrow.

Western Civ covered a little new material, but was mostly just wrapping up storylines about how the Carolingian Empire morphed into the Holy Roman Empire that lasted until Napoleon. We’d get into the Renaissance with Machiavelli and the Medicis in the second six weeks.

English IV was another case of reviewing for tomorrow’s test as Mrs. Albracht spent the entire period seated at her desk. Apparently, the twins were getting to be a load to carry around.

I made sure and took my algebra and chemistry books with me to athletics. I’d try to get today’s Algebra II assignment from one of the guys who had the class in the morning. I was taking a slight chance that Mr. Henderson wouldn’t give fifth period a different assignment, but my goal was to get as much done before the end of school as I could. Worst case, if we did get different homework, I’d have a little more practice on the type of problems we’d have on the test.

I had a hard time deciding what the worst part of athletic period was, the way Calvin Hobbs tried to make my nose touch the floor between my legs during the flexibility exercises or the ration of shit I got for the way Sherry Parker tried to get inside my shirt earlier this morning.

“What, one cheerleader isn’t enough for you?” Travis Murtaugh jibed. “You’ve got one hell of a stat line. No receptions but six girls kissed in the parking lot.”

“Five girls,” I corrected. “And one of those shouldn’t count. My sister kissed me on the cheek once. The rest of them ... what can I say?”

“Staci’s gonna cut your dick off,” Reggie Terrell laughed.

“Staci’s the one who set it up,” I said. “I never really had a choice. Anything that happens, she just has to live with it.”

“Morgan, then,” Reggie shot back.

“She’s probably the most likely candidate,” I said, “but she’s already told me I have to take Sherry out again after Sadie Hawkins. I think I’m safe with her. The one I have to worry about is Miss Wilkes. She’s had it in for me since the day we met.”

“What’d you do to her?” Mario Escamilla asked.

“Nothing, yet,” I said. “She objected to the way I dealt with Morgan at the pool one day over the summer. She thought I might be abusive and it only got worse when I went out with Staci.”

“You just need to throw her some of what you’re givin’ all your other girlfriends,” Reggie said.

“Don’t even joke about that shi ... crap,” I said, looking to make sure Coach Bennett wasn’t paying attention. “I do not need to be involved in something like that. We’ve got enough distractions to deal with without it.”

My teammates, except for Jed and a few others from the cabana crew, were only now beginning to get an idea of just how complicated my love life was. At least none of them, other than Jed, knew about my involvement with my sister, Arlene, Jan and Marie. I needed to make sure it stayed that way.

Throughout all that, Calvin continued to twist my body into a pretzel, laughing at both the conversation and my groans of protest because of what he was doing to me. I at least got to pay him back for the physical part of it.

While Coach Bennett pushed us a little longer than usual since there was no film session today, we were done well before the end of the period. That allowed us plenty of time to shower and hit the cafeteria. Morgan was waiting for me outside the locker room when I exited.

“So why am I supposed to cut your dick off?” she asked in that too-sweet way of hers.

“The guys were giving me grief over Sherry Parker,” I said. “I had to explain that you told me Saturday wouldn’t be my last date with her.”

“Well, just keep up the good work,” the little brunette said. “I’ve heard a lot of comments about how much better she’s looked the last two days. Who knows? You just might make medical history as the boy who cures her.”

If it was only that simple, I thought as we reached the lunch line.

Because we arrived earlier than normal, the line was already backed up. I’d be lucky to get my meal before the usual time, but even a couple of minutes would be time I could use to go over Chemistry again.

The burger line seemed to be moving fastest today, so I got in that one. Our group congregated at our usual table and the guys immediately started back in about Sherry, this time directing their questions to Morgan. My little elf showed off her debate skills by turning the more personal ones back on the interrogators.

While they were having their fun, I pulled out my Chemistry notes and went over them one more time. As I expected, there wasn’t anything I hadn’t already committed to memory. I switched to Algebra II and began working the problems that I hoped were for tonight’s homework.

“Man, you spendin’ way too much time on studyin,’” Marshawn said. “You just need to do good enough to stay eligible.”

“If I don’t make straight A’s, my mother’ll take my car away,” I said as I continued to work. “The car gets the girls, the girls give you something to gossip about. I make one B, all y’all are bored to tears.”

“So, you make a B, you won’t be able to give my sister a ride,” Marshawn mused. “Gimme the dang book. You can hitch a ride for the rest of the year.”

Morgan tried unsuccessfully to suppress a snicker.

“You didn’t even have a car when we went on our first date,” she said.

“No, but that’s why I wound up with it,” I said. “If your dad hadn’t drafted me for the golf scramble so he could make sure I wasn’t off somewhere with you, I wouldn’t have hit that hole-in-one to win the car.”

“And you still haven’t let me drive it,” she said in mock consternation.

“I told you we need to practice driving standard on another vehicle,” I sighed. “I don’t need to burn out the clutch. Besides, I wanted to wait until your feet could reach the pedals.”

“Ya know, I still haven’t ruled out cutting off your dick,” Morgan smirked.


“Ya know,” I growled as I leaned in close to Morgan, “I still haven’t ruled out putting you over my knee. I’d hate to have to do it in such a public place, but you’ve seen me do it before.”

I just stared her in the eye, silently daring her to take things further. I swear I detected a nostril flare before she looked away.

“Get on with your studying, you savage,” she said. “You need to keep the car so I can ride in it.”

I ignored the questioning stares of my teammates as I worked another problem. With luck, Mr. Henderson would give us time in class to work on the assignment. If the Chemistry and Creative Writing tests didn’t take too long, I might even be able to finish before practice.

When the bell rang, I packed up, hugged Morgan and headed for Mr. Henderson’s room, where we went over the rest of the chapter before being given the same assignment as the morning class. I was more than half done before the end of the period.

I caught another break in Chemistry when the test was almost all multiple choice, consisting of a chemical compound with four choices for the answer. There were a handful of questions taken from lab experiments that could be answered in a sentence or two. There was enough time after I handed my test in to knock out a couple more algebra problems. It was beginning to look like I might be able to squeeze in more than dinner with Jan.

And Elise seemed to be in a good mood. Or at least not a bad one. The volleyball team won in four sets last night and was now all alone in first place at 5-0. There were two matches left in the first round of district, then they’d play everybody again with the home sites reversed.

“We should have swept them,” she groused. “I think too many of us were distracted by tests and Sadie Hawkins.”

I resisted the urge to ask who she was taking to the dance. From some of the gossip I’d heard, most of varsity roster that wasn’t already attached had me on their list of possibles until Sherry made her move.

In Creative Writing, I drew the state legislator who wanted to cut education funding. It was very easy for me to take a negative slant on that. I knocked out nearly 1,500 words in about 30 minutes, making sure to include a line about the need for raises for teachers being more important than whatever porkbarrell project the goober wanted to fund instead. That ought to score me a couple of brownie points with Mrs. Cohen.

That left me with enough time to finish the Algebra II homework before the bell rang. I made sure I had what I needed to study for Economics and English before trekking to the fieldhouse for what may or may not be our last practice of the week. I should have known I’d catch more shit about my love life.

“Man, I thought you were gonna make that girl wet her panties with that look you gave her,” Marshawn laughed as we got taped up on adjacent tables. “‘Put you over my knee.’ She really would pull out a sharp knife if you tried that.”

“I should have done that a long time ago,” I said. “I’ve told her more than once her daddy should have spanked her butt when she was little.”

It didn’t help that the girl student trainers in attendance were hanging on every word. I was sure Morgan would receive a full report before we ran gassers.

“Her father told me she has a forceful personality,” I continued. “I can either be more forceful than her or get steamrolled.”

“Howzat workin’ out for ya?” Marshawn cackled.

“I’m barely hanging on,” I admitted. “Imagine what it’d be like if I just let her have her way all the time.”

“You definitely crazy, man,” he said. “Just don’t try that with my little sister.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” I said. “I don’t want the good reverend calling down fire and brimstone on me.”

The linebacker just cackled louder at that and headed out to the field.

We did another segment working on the option. I was beginning to think we might incorporate the speed option into our regular offense with Reggie. The team had run that in the past, so it wouldn’t be any great surprise. Lining me up under center would definitely be unexpected.

The special teams segment saw more work on the starburst. The coverage unit was getting pretty good at accounting for everyone who might have the ball, even me.

Then Coach McEntire and Coach Ramirez got together.

“First return!” Coach Ramirez called. “Robinson, you, too.”

I could only imagine what they’d cooked up this time as I joined the huddle.

“OK, we’re going to try a variation on the starburst,” Coach Ramirez said. “Instead of taking a handoff, the wing getting the ball will come across about three yards deep and take a pitch. The other wing will cross a little deeper so they don’t collide. The deep man’s job doesn’t change. The spinner — that’s you, Robinson — has to lead the pitch man just like on the option, but the pitch will be a little longer.”

“This is the way Coach Royal used to run it with the Teasippers way back when,” Coach McEntire said. “The whole idea is the man getting the ball is at full speed when he gets it.”

“Everything up front will be the same,” Coach Ramirez said. “The left wing gets it on return right, the right wing gets it on return left. The deep man can keep it if the middle’s open, but that probably won’t happen. OK, let’s walk through this a couple of times.”

Coach Ramirez must have told Jeremy to ease off a little because the first kick came to Ronnell about the 5-yard line. I think that was the first of his kicks I’d seen not reach the end zone. Ronnell put the ball in my gut and I pitched once to each wing, Calvin and Dontrell.

Then we ran it full-speed.

The first time, we ran return right with Dontrell taking the pitch. He found a seam and was across midfield before being herded out of bounds. Coach Ramirez had praise for the return team and criticism for the coverage unit.

The next try went a little wonky. Coach Tucker huddled with Coach Ramirez and Fabrice subbed in at kicker. He sent one of his deep pooches directly at me, throwing off the timing on everything.

I probably should have called for a fair catch, maybe even tried to return it myself. I could have gotten a few yards before Marshawn decleated me.

Instead, I turned around to make the pitch and found no target. Calvin was lying face-down on the field, apparently the victim of a turf monster hiding under the hash mark. Dontrell wasn’t expecting the ball since the return was set up to go the other way. Ronnell, however, was carrying out his part of the play by running straight at me.

It was just an instinctive reaction on my part. I pointed to my right, which was where the blocking was supposed to be setting up. Ronnell veered that way and I hit him with a long pitch just as Marshawn slammed into me.

“You’re supposed to still have the ball!” the linebacker shouted as he pushed himself off me to join in the pursuit.

I was too busy trying to gather my wits after that to follow the rest of the play, but apparently Ronnell made a house call. I found that out when Coach McEntire helped me pry my face out of the turf.

“Where in the world did you come up with that?” he asked once I was back on my feet.

“It was the only thing I could think of to get the ball out of my hands,” I said once the bells quit ringing. “I just wish it’d helped me avoid that hit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.