Victory Tour - Cover

Victory Tour

Copyright© 2023 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 35: Sunday, Sept 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 35: Sunday, Sept 16 - The continuing adventures of Gary Robinson and the gang from Best Summer Ever. How will our hero handle juggling playing football, his growing number of girlfriends and his senior year of high school? Let's find out! I'll try to post every Saturday, but don't hold me to that.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Marie and my mother again conspired to make sure I didn’t sleep too late, even on a Sunday. I needed to stay on schedule so I didn’t oversleep on a schoolday.

Marie did her part by frying bacon, the sound and smell of which forced their way into my consciousness. Mom was more direct, calling to make sure I was up. I’d made the mistake of telling her how much homework I had last night at the college game.

I took the path of least resistance and got out of bed.

“We’re going to have lunch at the club,” Mom said. “You can bring Marie if she wants to come.”

“I’ll ask her,” I said as I tried to wake up enough to get started on my day.

After hitting the bathroom, I put on a pair of cargo shorts and joined Marie in the kitchen. She was still wearing the T-shirt she’d slept in and nothing else. For some reason, it struck me as funny that we were both half-naked, me topless and her bottomless.

“Good morning, Daddy,” Marie said, reaching up for a smooch. “What do you have planned today?”

“Lots of homework, then football,” I said, sneaking a piece of bacon off the plate she was using to drain the grease.

“Go sit down,” she said, swatting at my hand. “How do you want your eggs?”

“Scrambled will be fine,” I said, “especially if you throw a little cheese in.”

I grabbed a tumbler out of a cabinet and poured myself some pineapple juice, figuring I could get that part of my day out of the way.

“I can do that,” Marie huffed. “I’m supposed to be taking care of you.”

“And you’re doing a very good job, baby,” I said, grabbing another smooch. “I don’t know how I’m going to make it when I go back home.”

Marie smiled, blushed and ducked her head at the praise.

“Go, sit,” she commanded. “It’ll be ready in just a minute.”

I did as I was told and Marie had a plate in front of me before I had a chance to get bored.

Properly fueled for the day, I put my dishes in the sink and went to get my backpack. Marie poured herself another cup of coffee and joined me at the table.

“My mother expects me at the club for lunch,” I said as I pulled my books and laptop out. “She said you’re welcome to join us if you want.”

“I don’t know,” Marie mumbled. “What should I wear?”

“Something nice, but it doesn’t have to be fancy,” I said. “A skirt and blouse or a little dress. You’ve been there before and done fine. I’ll probably wear slacks and an Oxford cloth.”

“I’d have to go through some things,” she said. “All my dress clothes are still packed up.”

“That’ll give you something to do while I do my homework,” I grinned. “And don’t forget underwear. Mom would be sure to notice. She seems to have a sixth sense for that kind of thing.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said. “But I was hoping we could have some time together before your football game.”

“Not until I finish my homework,” I said. “The game I want to watch isn’t until tonight, anyway. We’ll have all afternoon.”

“OK,” she conceded. “I’ll go pick something out.”

Marie had to get one more kiss before she left. I had to run my hand up under the shirt, cupping a buttock and tickling between her legs.

“Stop teasing me,” Marie whined as she pulled away. “We’ll never get anything done if you keep that up.”

“You’re right, baby,” I said. “Maybe you should remove the temptation.”

Marie reluctantly went about her business while I went over the Economics assignment I’d done Friday during detention. Satisfied there were no glaring mistakes, I got started on the essays for Western Civ and English IV. I’d made enough notes that I was able to meet the assigned word count for both without too much trouble. I padded the English a little with some info from one of the websites Aunt Karen had recommended the times she’d helped me.

While I’d planned to use one of those for Creative Writing, I ditched that idea and started on a piece about Saturday’s game. It was basically just a stream of consciousness about how I felt. I didn’t like losing, especially in such a fluky manner, and resolved to do what I could to make sure the team was never in a position where that could happen again.

To be honest, I didn’t realize how pissed off I was about the game until I started writing. The other guys must have really been torn up about it.

I barely noticed when Marie came in and started cleaning the kitchen. I was still typing when she left and came back a few minutes later with some freshly laundered and pressed clothes for both of us.

The little waif just stood silently next to me, reading over my shoulder as I finished up.

“Do you need to take a shower before you get dressed?” she asked as I saved the files to different thumb drives.

“Do we have time?” I replied.

“It’s still not 11 o’clock,” she said.

“We should probably get dirty first, then,” I leered evilly and reached out to grab her.

“Daddy!” Marie squealed as my hand again found its way between her thighs.

“Quiet,” I commanded as I stood and tightened my grip on her. “We don’t want Gladys Osborne calling Arlene again.”

With my fingers working on her from behind, I frogmarched Marie the few steps to the front room and tossed her on the bed. My shorts hit the floor before she stopped bouncing and I quickly joined her.

“Daddmph...” she started as I silenced her with a kiss.

I forced my way between her thighs and was soon in position. Marie groaned into my mouth as I shoved my dick all the way in without waiting to see if she was ready.

This was no slow, tender lovemaking. This was raw, animalistic fucking. I pounded Marie’s little pussy as grunts, pants, squeaks, squawks and squeals filled the air.

With the pace I was setting, I wouldn’t last long. That didn’t seem to be a problem for Marie as she began quaking in what seemed like one long, continuous orgasm almost as soon as she slicked up.

I let go with a roar, pushing deep and collapsing on top of the girl as I gasped for breath. We were both slick with sweat, though the T-shirt bunched above Marie’s tits had absorbed a lot. She clutched me tight with arms and legs, continuing to hunch up against me trying to find one last tremor before I shriveled up and slipped out.

“Thank you, Daddy,” she panted as we came down. “I needed that.”

“We could probably use that shower now,” I gasped as I rolled off her. “Care to join me?”

Marie grinned and took my hand as I got off the bed. She stripped the sweaty T-shirt off and tossed it in the hamper as we made our way to the bathroom.

I helped Marie into the tub and got the water started. Despite having just dropped a load, I was still feeling somewhat randy. Running my soapy hands over a naked woman may have had something to do with it.

After making sure her tits were squeaky clean, I started working my way up her legs, washing away the come dripping down her thighs. From the way Marie squirmed under my touch, she was still a little worked up herself.

When I reached her buttocks, I molded them in my hands as I washed. Her breath quickened and she began to tremble as I scrubbed between her cheeks.

“We should make sure everything’s clean,” I whispered in her ear as I slipped a soapy digit past her sphincter.

Marie whined and turned to put her hands on the wall as I sawed back and forth. After a little of that, I added a second finger. By the time I wormed a third into her back passage, she was positively shaking and my dick had revived.

“Please, Daddy,” she whimpered.

Rather than tease her, I withdrew my fingers, crouched a little to get lined up and impaled her ass as I stood straight. I wrapped my arms around Marie’s waist to support her as her feet lifted up in the air.

Marie just groaned as I took her anally. I couldn’t withdraw much in this position and keep us both upright, but the little movement I could manage was enough for me. The way Marie shuddered and squeezed as a minor orgasm hit probably did more for me than my own efforts.

I don’t know how much time I spent plundering the little waif’s ass, but there was still enough hot water left to get us clean after I spewed into her bowels, helped along by Marie’s own orgasms. We were both panting for breath in the steamy room and trying to stand on shaky legs. It took a few minutes before we could resume washing.

“I’m going to be walking funny after that,” Marie wheezed as she got her breath back. “Everyone’s going to know what we’ve been doing.’

“And you’ll love every minute of it because you’ll know they’re all jealous,” I growled in her ear, causing Marie to shiver deliciously.

“You should wash with an antibacterial soap,” she said. “You didn’t use a condom.”

“There wasn’t one handy,” I said. “There’s a bar in the medicine cabinet. I’ll get it.”

I accomplished the task without getting too much water on the floor. Marie took the soap from me and made sure my dick was squeaky clean, even the piss hole. For a moment, I was afraid we’d start up again, but the cooling water helped change our minds.

I shut off the tap, grabbed a couple of towels and helped Marie to the toilet, where she leaked more of my come out of both holes while I brushed my teeth.

“I’m going to need a panty liner or a pad,” she said as she forced a glob into the bowl with an audible plop. “There’s no way I’ll get all this out of me before we have to go.”

“Need me to get you something from your room?” I asked after spitting in the sink.

“There should be some in the basket on the door,” she said. “Your girlfriends thought they should keep some supplies here just in case.”

That surprised me. Morgan, Kacie, Bethany and Staci typically didn’t visit the apartment at their time of month, but I guess it couldn’t hurt to be prepared.

Marie shooed me out to get dressed while she finished up. It was getting close to noon. There was no way we’d make it on time. Even though Mom hadn’t mentioned a specific time, I was pretty sure when she’d want to have lunch.

I stripped the bed, then dressed in khakis, an Oxford cloth and loafers, grabbing a pair of socks just in case Grandma was there. Marie came out and grabbed a little sundress off a hanger, taking it, bra and panties back into the bathroom. I would have offered to help, but we never would have gotten out of there.

I think she got dressed faster than I did, but it wouldn’t take long to slip into the dress. Fastening the bra probably took more time. Marie decided her slip-on sneakers would be good enough for the club. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail with a scrunchy and we headed out.

We arrived at the club about 12:15 along with a good chunk of the after-church crowd. The golf course appeared to be doing brisk business with groups on every hole I could see as we drove in.

All of my relatives, the Richardses, Pattersons and Ensberrys were in attendance. Danny Pomeroy was with Kacie and Keri Pipkin was with Jed, who still had crutches but had ditched the boot.

Kirsten and Kinsey muscled in to get hugs before Morgan and Staci could get their smooches. Kirsten was giving Marie the evil eye, but Grandma intervened by absconding with the little waif. I don’t know why, but my grandmother seemed especially taken with my submissive.

Grandpa and all the dads were dressed for golf. I gathered they’d squeezed in a quick nine this morning and were planning on spending the afternoon at the 19th Hole or the men’s lounge watching football. The PGA Tour was off this week in advance of the Tour Championship, followed by the Ryder Cup at the end of the month.

The girls, of course, were full of plans for Sadie Hawkins. Once upon a time, attendees had dressed as characters from the old “Li’l Abner” comic strip, but that practice had died out after the strip ended. Nowadays, girls put almost as much effort into their outfits for Sadie Hawkins as they did for Homecoming.

Marie’s choker drew immediate interest from Staci and Morgan.

“That is so cute,” Staci enthused. “I love Dolce & Gabbana.”

Kacie had to put her two cents in.

“I know the boutique where she got it,” my sister said. “We should check it out some day after school.”

I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but I should have.

Jed wanted to know if he could come over and watch the game tonight. Curfew wouldn’t be an issue because of the open date, but anyone who was late for school Monday would face consequences. He’d be in the neighborhood since he and Keri were planning to spend the afternoon in their room across the way. He even volunteered to spring for pizza again.

Mom stipulated that any football watching better be delayed until my homework was completed. I assured her that I was all caught up, but she advised me to give it all another look because there were sure to be mistakes in there somewhere.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.