Victory Tour - Cover

Victory Tour

Copyright© 2023 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 32: Thursday, Sept. 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 32: Thursday, Sept. 13 - The continuing adventures of Gary Robinson and the gang from Best Summer Ever. How will our hero handle juggling playing football, his growing number of girlfriends and his senior year of high school? Let's find out! I'll try to post every Saturday, but don't hold me to that.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting  

I really ought to quit fucking the night away when I need to get up early. I swear I’d only intended to go down on Marie to help her feel better after what I’d done to her Monday, but what’s a guy supposed to do when a hot, naked woman starts begging “fuck me hard, Daddy?”

I did voice my concern about aggravating her condition, but the little waif wrapped her legs around my butt and pulled me into her. I really had no choice but to give her what she wanted.

I paid for it when my alarm went off at 6 a.m., barely having the energy to shut it off and get out of bed. Marie looked like she was going to enjoy another lie-in while I went to run another 5½ miles plus 100 or so yards.

The groan as I forced myself out of bed seemed to echo through the apartment. Marie just snuggled a little deeper into the mattress as I opened a drawer for a fresh pair of boxers. I was fortunate to have shorts and a T-shirt at the apartment to wear while running and dressed in that, then stuffed some clothes for school into the gym bag. I hoped the odor of yesterday’s workout clothes had dissipated enough not to be a problem.

A cup of yogurt and some fruit would have to be enough breakfast for now. I’d have to finish early enough to swing by the cafeteria for more.

After packing up everything I’d need for the day, I kissed Marie on the cheek and slipped out into the muggy predawn gloom. There was already plenty of activity at the fieldhouse upon my arrival as preparations for the freshman practice were under way. I dropped my bags at my locker and headed out to the field to stretch.

Feeling loose enough, I began running as the freshmen and coaches began trickling out to the field. My legs felt dead, which I blamed in part on yesterday’s running, but mostly on last night’s activities with Kacie and Marie. My pace was noticeably slower, but I was able to get 10 gassers in before taking a break. With as much as I was sweating, there should be no trace of females on me now.

I figured I was averaging around 45 seconds per gasser, since my phone showed it was still not 7:30 when I finished my 40th. I pushed a little harder on the last 10. I really wanted to have time to hit the caf before first period.

Coach Tucker just nodded as I headed to the locker room after finishing. Pits and crotch received a good scrubbing in the shower and I felt confident enough that I could make it through the morning without being too offensive.

Since I already had all my books for my morning classes in my backpack, I wouldn’t need to go to my locker, giving me a few more minutes to grab a bite. I was munching on a breakfast burrito when I realized I’d not had any pineapple juice this morning. I’d better rectify that when I got back to the apartment this evening. I’d hate to miss out on any blowjobs because of a simple oversight.

The morning classes went as expected, including me struggling to stay awake after all the energy I’d expended in the previous 12 hours. Homework was turned in, lectures were given, notes were taken. Each class allowed us a few free minutes at the end, during which I studied my game plan to prepare for the test in athletics. In between classes, I was able to lighten the load in my backpack and get what I’d need for the afternoon.

The test on the game plan was a little more in-depth — not surprising considering who we were playing — so it took a little longer. Much like the math and science classes, there was little room for interpretation. You either knew this stuff or you didn’t. I was ready for a nap when I finished.

Coach Tucker made a couple of announcements regarding practice, went over our game day schedule and cut us loose at the bell. Since no shower was needed, pretty much the entire team and student staff hit the lunch line several minutes earlier than normal. I heard plenty of giggling from the girl student trainers behind me. At least I didn’t have anything to say today that Stephanie Tucker shouldn’t overhear.

Our regular group congregated at our regular table. Several guys seemed wound a little tighter than I’d seen them before, sort of like the day before our opening game but kicked up a couple of notches. I hoped the nerves would calm down before Saturday.

“This is our chance to make a statement,” Marshawn said in a serious tone. “We can show the rest of the district what we’ll be bringing to the table in two weeks.”

“Just focus on one play at a time,” Jed replied. “If we take care of the little things, the big picture will come together.”

I had to suppress a laugh. It was like they were giving each other Coach Tucker’s pregame pep talk 48 hours beforehand.

“We’ll be fine as long as we’ve got our secret weapon,” Chuck jibed. “They won’t know what hit ‘em when Gary gets hold of ‘em.”

“I sincerely hope it doesn’t come to that,” I said as the rest of the table enjoyed a chuckle. “Their defensive line looks fast enough to play linebacker and their linebackers look fast enough to play safety. Jed’d better be on target with his snaps. Then all I’ll have to do is get the ball on the tee.”

Morgan, at least, wasn’t totally consumed with thoughts of the game. She decided I should pick her up at 6 p.m. Friday and take her to eat dinner at Familia Benavidez.

“We haven’t been there in nearly two months, since I came home in July,” she said. “If we eat early, you can have me home in time to make curfew.”

“I’ll warn Antonia,” Arturo snarked. “She won’t know what to think if you show up with a girl you’ve already taken there.”

I ignored the laughter of my teammates and focused on the girl I was supposed to be dating this week.

“Sounds good,” I said. “Do you have any ideas for Saturday?”

“Yeees,” Morgan said with a sneaky grin, “but it’s a surprise. Your grandparents have something in the works. You’ll find out soon enough.”

That piqued my curiosity, but I got the feeling I’d be better off to let Morgan have her fun. If Grandma was planning something, it wouldn’t do me any good to try to wheedle information out of the little elf.

We just sat there chatting, waiting for the bell to ring. I wouldn’t need to stop off at my locker until after Chemistry, so I had time to spare.

It was eventually time to resume the educational process and I said good-bye to Morgan with a hug, telling her I’d see her after practice. There’d be no study hall tonight since the freshmen and JV would be off playing their games on the road.

Algebra II was blessedly free of any autograph requests. We graded and handed in our homework, then spent the rest of the class reviewing the chapter for Friday’s test.

Chemistry had a pop quiz, which Mr. Debussy seemed to prefer instead of weekly tests, and a homework assignment that shouldn’t take too long. Creative Writing was just a lecture, but we’d have a test next week.

In fact, we were assured of having a test in pretty much every class since it was the end of the six weeks. At least it fell on our open date, which was one benefit of moving up the start of school by a week. If we’d gone with the original school calendar, we’d have been taking six-weeks tests the week of our district opener.

The downside was anyone who failed a class wouldn’t be eligible for that game. The silver lining was everyone on varsity seemed to be in good shape academically and should there be anyone who did fail, the coaches would have time to prepare a replacement.

The trip to the fieldhouse after school went quickly enough that I was on the field ready to go before Coach Tucker blew his whistle to start practice. There was still a lot of giggling from the girl student trainers when I went to get taped, but I didn’t think anything of it since one of the guys was attending to me.

Practice was practice. I worked some at both the U and V positions, fielded punts and took snaps in the special teams segment, ran gassers and huddled up.

“You’ve had a good week of practice, now it’s time to translate that into your performance in the game,” Coach Tucker said. “The hay’s in the barn. There’s not anything more we can do to prepare you for Saturday. Your job is to be ready mentally as well as physically. Now, break it out.”

We shouted “TEAM!” on three and headed for the showers. It wasn’t even 6:30 as I made my way to the car. Morgan said she’d catch a ride with Bethany, who was driving her mom’s Escalade, allowing me to get to the apartment a few minutes earlier.

That would allow me time to do my homework, study for my math test and still cuddle with Marie after supper.

At least, that was my plan.

I pulled into my parking spot at Arlene’s and hauled my stuff into an empty apartment. I cranked the AC, put my backpack on the little dining table and stepped into the kitchen to grab a drink. Marie had left a note on the door of the fridge stating that she was running some errands and should be back by 7 to begin preparing dinner.

I was pulling my books out when there came a knock on the door. I answered it to find Stephanie Tucker. She was holding her tablet and fidgeting nervously. I heard what sounded like a vehicle backing out of the drive, but couldn’t see anything.

“Can I help you?” I asked warily.

“Hi,” she said. “I was hoping we could visit for a little while. I’ve been wanting to talk to you since school started.”

My mind raced as I tried to stall for time. The last thing in the world I needed right now was for Coach Tucker to find out I’d allowed his daughter into my secret hideaway, which obviously wasn’t very secret.

Then I realized it might be better if she was there as long as I wasn’t. At least Marie had made the bed and picked up the place at some point.

“Come on in,” I said, stepping back to allow her entry. “Would you like something to drink?”

“Do you have any Diet Dr Pepper?” the little freshman blushed.

“Should,” I said, heading back to the kitchen. “Have a seat.”

“This is a nice place,” Stephanie said, looking around. “Do you live here?”

“I stay here on occasion,” I admitted as I retrieved a soda from the fridge. “I’m house sitting for the owner this week.”

I set the can on the table close enough she could reach it yet still avoid making physical contact with the girl.

“I’ve got to get something out of my car for homework,” I said, indicating the books on the table. “This should only take a minute or two.”

“OK,” Stephanie said as she popped the top on her drink.

I had my phone in my hand as I stepped out the door, quickly scrolling through my call list looking for Coach Tucker’s number. I made sure the door was closed and moved up the walk a couple of steps before tapping it.

“Hello,” Coach Tucker said when the call connected. It sounded like he was driving. “What can I do for you Robinson?”

“You can help me get my butt out of a jam, sir,” I said. “Your daughter showed up at the apartment. I have no idea how she found it.”

To call the ensuing silence icy would have been an understatement. Antarctica would be considered balmy by comparison.

“And just where are you?” he finally asked with more than a hint of menace.

“Out in the driveway,” I answered. “I told her I had to get something from my car. She’s sitting at the dining table with no one else around. I’ll be able to see if she comes outside. There’s only the one door.”

“You stay where you are,” he ordered. “I’ll be there in a couple of minutes.”

“Yes, sir,” I said. “Go ahead and park in the drive. Mrs. Jenson’s still out of town and I wasn’t planning on going anywhere.”

“Will do,” he said before disconnecting.

The lights must have been with him or he was already extremely close — probably both — as Coach Tucker’s pickup pulled into the drive before Stephanie came looking for me.

“She still in there?” he snapped as he got out.

“Yes, sir,” I said. “Just go on in. The door’s unlocked.”

Coach stormed down the walk, but paused and took a deep breath before going in. Stephanie’s surprised yelp seemed to indicate he was not the person she was expecting. Arlene really did need to get the place soundproofed.

I just leaned against the hood of the Beemer and tried not to pay attention to the paternal shouts emanating from the apartment. I didn’t move until Marie came around the corner of Jed’s room with whatever shopping she had.

“You probably shouldn’t go in there,” I said as I caught her attention. “We’ve got a family crisis that I’m trying hard to stay out of.”

“What’s going on?” Marie asked as I led her away from the doorway.

“A girl who is not supposed to know about the apartment came to visit,” I said. “Her dad is the football coach who was here last week.”

Marie shuddered a little at the mention of Coach Tucker’s visit. I guess he would be rather intimidating to someone like her.

“Is he here?” she asked.

“That’s not fair, Daddy!” sounded from the apartment, answering the question for me.

“Life’s not always fair!” Coach responded, sounding very coach-like. “That’s my decision. You’ll abide by it or I’ll see about moving you to another school.”

I half expected Stephanie to come back with “You’re ruining my life!” And she may well have, but I was quickly moving away from the noise.

Marie let us into the kitchen of the main house, totally isolating us from the confrontation going on in my lair. She unsuccessfully fought the giggles as she put a few things in Arlene’s fridge, which was practically empty.

“It’s not funny,” I said. “Every time I turn around, I get in more trouble with that man and it’s usually because of someone else’s actions.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.