Victory Tour - Cover

Victory Tour

Copyright© 2023 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 23: Tuesday, Sept. 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23: Tuesday, Sept. 4 - The continuing adventures of Gary Robinson and the gang from Best Summer Ever. How will our hero handle juggling playing football, his growing number of girlfriends and his senior year of high school? Let's find out! I'll try to post every Saturday, but don't hold me to that.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting  

I slept very well with Marie in my arms. The orgasms probably helped.

Even so, I was up and moving a little after 6 and hit the shower. I’d just gotten a good lather worked up when I heard my phone ring. A few seconds later, Marie stepped into the bathroom to hand it to me.

“It’s your mother,” she said quietly as I turned the water off.

I reached for a towel to dry my hands before accepting the phone.

“God morning,” I said into the microphone.

“Just making sure you’re up,” Mom said. “Why did Marie answer your phone?”

“Because it was ringing and I was in the shower,” I said. “She’s about to cook breakfast for Arlene.”

“Uh huh,” Mom said, not totally buying my answer. “Are you coming home before school?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said. “I need to get my backpack and my car. Did Kacie go anywhere in it last night?”

“No, we didn’t get home from the club until after 9,” Mom said. “I told her that was too late to go for ice cream on a school night. She says you owe her a turn with it.”

I was eventually allowed to finish my shower, but not before most of the soap suds had dried on my skin. I could have used Kacie’s loofah to scrape the scum off. Maybe I could convince her to keep one in her little basket on the door.

I exited the bathroom to the sound and smell of bacon frying. Dressing quickly, I stepped into the kitchen and worked around Marie to put together a bowl of cereal.

“Are you going to be all right today?” I asked as I took the bowl to the table and got out of Marie’s way.

“I should be,” she said. “Mrs. Jenson wants to start packing for the trip, so that ought to keep me busy. And there’ll be some housework and laundry to do.”

I finished my breakfast and placed my bowl and spoon in the sink.

“Call me if you need me,” I said, “but understand that my phone’s turned off during classes. I may not be able to get back to you before this evening, but that doesn’t mean I’m neglecting you.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said. “Have a good day at school.”

I was on my way to the door when Marie called out to stop me.

“You forgot your juice,” she said, handing me a half-full pint glass. “Mrs. Jenson said to not let you skip a day even when she’s gone.”

I resisted the urge to explain the real reason for my “male health” regimen to the little waif and dutifully downed the serving. It’s a good thing I actually liked the taste of pineapple.

With a smooch, Marie pushed me toward the door and I was soon on my way home.

Parking in the carport, I went inside just long enough to get my backpack from my room and let Mom know I was heading straight to school. Kacie was right behind me as we went out to our vehicles.

I helped my sister adjust the seat of the Rover, getting a sweet kiss for my effort.

“Umm, pineapple,” Kacie said, licking her lips. “I think I still prefer cinnamon, though. But it’s good to know you’re still drinking your juice. I may have to see how well it’s working tonight.”

Rather than contemplate my sister giving me a blowjob, I had her pull far enough down the driveway so she had sufficient space to take photos of the four sides of the Rover. Making sure she had all the necessary documents, I told her which of the ladies in the main office had helped me register the Beemer and sent her on her way.

Since I had no need to arrive at school early, I took my time. Kacie was already out of the subdivision before I reached the street. That should keep me from getting run over by her in her quest for a parking sticker.

I had just enough time to hit my locker, which this week encouraged me to “Pummel the Panthers,” before first period. The morning classes held no surprises. There was a homework assignment in Economics and more reading in Western Civ. Mrs. Albracht accepted my essay in English IV by way of the thumb drive, but insisted I email it anyway so she’d have a way to check who was turning assignments in on time.

When I mentioned it took three weeks for my mother to receive an email from the school, my teacher said she’d still be able to note timestamps when files did arrive.

I figured I’d be better off relying on the thumb drive instead of the school district server.

Athletics went pretty much according to plan, too — lower-body lifting, quick look at video of the Panthers from last week, a more detailed review of the game plan — then we were hit with the three-week grade report. I was mildly surprised to be making straight A’s, but it was still early. At least I could keep the Beemer a little longer.

Most of those needing to get their grades up were on the freshman or JV teams. None of the guys on the varsity depth chart were in danger. The biggest name I was aware of was Scottie Pipkin, the JV quarterback I’d supplanted as holder on varsity. He was failing Geometry. It was no surprise to me he had Mrs. Gentry, who’d done her best to flunk me when I took the class.

It was maybe 10 minutes before the bell when Coach Tucker called me to his office. He had me take a seat and just stared at me from behind his desk for a moment, like he was trying to decide just how hard to come down on me for breaking curfew last night.

“Tell me about these ‘special circumstances,’” he finally said.

“A friend was upset after an unpleasant episode and didn’t want to be alone,” I said.

“And was this friend the girl Coach Wilson said was there?” he asked.

“Not a girl, an adult woman,” I said, “but, yes.”

“How old?”

“About 24, maybe 25,” I said. “I’m not sure when her birthday is.”

“What was the episode?”

“She was accosted by a sexual predator,” I said. “Someone who knew her. Apparently, biblically.”

“Tell me about it,” Coach ordered.

I explained how we were grocery shopping at a store she’d used for years, that I was along so we could get things I’d like for next week, and recounted the encounter with Phillip Reynolds. Coach listened attentively, trying to glean all he could from the details of my story.

“I talked to your mother,” he said. “She said the young lady is under your protection. What’s that all about?”

I tried to suppress a sigh. This was territory I really didn’t want to get into, especially with someone outside my immediate circle.

“I take it you took at least one psychology course when you were in college?” I asked, waiting until he nodded before continuing. “How familiar are you with Dominance and submission?”

“You’re not going to tell me you’re into whips and chains, are you?” Coach asked somewhat disbelievingly.

“I’m not,” I said, “but I got the feeling this fellow she ran into is. And in a big way. This is more about assuming control for another person. I’ve been told it’s a lot like raising a child, and in some ways she’s very childlike.”

The bell rang ending the period, but Coach made no move to dismiss me even though we could hear the sounds of players preparing for lunch coming from the locker room. Instead, he wanted to hear about how I wound up in the role of a Dom.

I told as much of Marie’s story as I could without revealing too many details, like names, places and the fact I’d been used as an unwitting sperm donor during the summer.

“Her former partner, who is also a sexual predator, encountered some legal trouble and is looking at some jail time,” I said. “Mrs. Jenson offered the young woman the housekeeping job and set her up with a therapist, but it’s going to take time. For whatever reason, she chose me to play the Dominant role in her life while she tries to get to where she can make a go of it on her own.”

“So, this isn’t your kink, it’s the young lady’s,” Coach mused. “But I will be checking your story further to make sure you aren’t trying to pull a fast one. And I still need to check things out on this apartment you’re using.”

“Yes, sir,” I said, wondering if I’d have enough time to grab lunch before fifth period.

“Give me 50 gassers for not being home at curfew. I have to show you that I’m the dominant personality in this program,” he said with a hint of a smirk. “It’ll be more If I don’t like what I hear about this situation, but at least you thought to inform us of your whereabouts. You can still hit the lunch line if you hurry, but don’t be late for your next class.”

“Yes, sir,” I said, rising to leave. “I trust you’ll keep this under your hat. The young lady doesn’t need to have to deal with any notoriety and there’s enough gossip about me around school as it is.”

“Understood,” Coach said. “It might help, though, if you’d quit collecting so many girlfriends.”

I just bit my tongue and went to get cleaned up. A quick rinse in the shower got me smelling clean enough to make it through my afternoon classes and I was dressed and out the door at 12:20, just enough time to grab a burger. Yet another Tuesday lunch I wouldn’t be able to enjoy.

I was surprised to find Morgan waiting on me outside the locker room door.

“What was that all about?” she asked as she fell into step with me.

“I spent last night at the apartment,” I said. “I wasn’t home for curfew and Coach Tucker wanted to know why.”

“And why did you spend last night at the apartment?” she demanded.

“There was an incident with Marie while we were out grocery shopping,” I said. “I really don’t want to go over it in public. I’ll tell you all you want to know when we can have a little privacy. Will this evening after practice be good enough?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.