Victory Tour - Cover

Victory Tour

Copyright© 2023 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 20: Saturday, Sept. 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Saturday, Sept. 1 - The continuing adventures of Gary Robinson and the gang from Best Summer Ever. How will our hero handle juggling playing football, his growing number of girlfriends and his senior year of high school? Let's find out! I'll try to post every Saturday, but don't hold me to that.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting  

I think I overexerted myself in the postgame celebration with Kacie.

Both legs cramped up during the night, but I was able to get back to sleep without too much trouble. When I awoke a little after 7 a.m., it was all I could do to get out of bed. I was stiff and sore.

I didn’t think the guy I’d tried to block had hit me that hard. I realized I should have heeded Doc’s advice and stretched before going to bed. The only thing I’d stretched last night was my sister’s asshole. I don’t think that qualified.

I staggered to the shower and let the hot spray pound my body for a while, finally feeling things loosen up. After getting dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, I decided I’d better go to the fieldhouse for treatment. There was just enough time to get there by 8 a.m. Breakfast would have to wait.

I headed to the kitchen and told Mom my plans, grabbing a banana while I was there.

“Your father wants the yard done this weekend,” she said before I could head out. “You should get on that after you get back.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said, groaning inwardly.

Dad, of course, would be on his way to or already at the golf course. He had to get his game in shape for the club’s Labor Day scramble. With Grandpa as part of their foursome, I expected Dad, Dr. Ensberry and Mr. Richards to be in the money this time.

“Kinsey’s party starts at 6, but I don’t think it will last too long,” Mom said. “She’s having a sleepover with some of her friends. It wouldn’t hurt you to dress up a little.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said, thinking I could get by with my sport coat.

I made it to the fieldhouse to find about half the team on hand. I looked like everyone on the two-deep chart was there.

“What’s your problem?” Doc asked when I entered the training room.

“Just sore and stiff,” I said. “I didn’t stretch enough last night. And both legs cramped up on me.”

Doc directed me to a table, where one of the girl student trainers — Annabeth, if I remembered correctly — applied heat packs to my back and legs.

“So, who are you taking to Sadie Hawkins?” she asked as she laid the packs across my body.

Lying face down, I couldn’t see her expression, but it sure sounded like she was smirking.

“I haven’t been asked yet,” I replied, hoping Bethany wasn’t just taking it for granted that we’d go together.

That drew a snicker. I was afraid to think what these girls may be cooking up.

After 15 minutes with the heat packs, I was shooed out of the training room feeling much better. I went out to the practice field and did the stretching exercises I should have performed last night, then jogged a couple of laps to stay loose.

Morgan was waiting for me when I got back to the fieldhouse side of the field.

“What are you doing here?” I asked after she gave me a quick smooch.

“Helping Benny and Wil with the analytics,” she said. “Coach Tucker wants a complete breakdown so he can avoid being too predictable in the playcalling. They already had most of it done last night.”

Morgan went on to explain how the computer geeks had input each play with the playcall, down and distance, field position and result, then let their program sort it into various categories. About all they were doing today was checking against the game film to correct any mistakes.

“Did you know you had more impact plays than any nonstarter on offense?” she asked. “We scored on every possession you were on the field.”

Considering that I only held for extra points and field goals until the last drive, that part wasn’t surprising. I didn’t have the heart to tell her most of those scores occurred before I ever went in.

“Do you need a ride home?” I asked. “I’ve got to get back and do the yard.”

“No,” Morgan said. “We’re still going to be a couple of hours. I can get one of the guys to give me a lift.”

As long as that’s all they give you, I thought. From the way Morgan reacted, I may have said it out loud. Or maybe she just read my mind. Neither would have surprised me.

“You don’t have anything to worry about,” she snapped. “I’m not about to fool around with either of them while I’m waiting for my next turn with you. I doubt either one even knows what to do with a girl.”

Maybe not, but I didn’t want them trying to learn with one of mine.

I decided to change the subject.

“One of the girls in the training room asked who I was going with to Sadie Hawkins,” I said. “I get the feeling something’s up. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about it, would you?”

“Maaayyybeee,” Morgan grinned, “but I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s still three weeks away. You’ll probably have lots of offers before then.”

I just shook my head, grabbed another kiss and headed back inside. I decided to wait until I was done with the yard to shower, then swung by the O-line and D-line areas of the locker room to remind any cabana crew about Monday just in case and headed out.

I swung through the Rosa’s drive-through and got a couple of their breakfast tacos to hold me until lunch. They weren’t as good as Tia Connie’s, but they’d do. The alternative was to spend the better part of an hour to go by Familia Benavidez, and the day was already warming up. I needed to hurry up and get home before it really got hot.

I pulled into the carport a little before 10 and got straight to work. With any luck, I could be done by noon. No one else was home. Dad was golfing and Mom and Kacie were with Grandma getting the new vehicles.

When I was finished, I was more than ready for a shower. I just stood there for several minutes letting the cool water run over me.

After getting dressed, I mulled my options for lunch. The thought of a steak sandwich at the 19th Hole flitted through my mind, but I dismissed it quickly. The place would be packed. The pool snack bar would also be busy.

I’d just about resigned myself to fixing something when Mom called.

“Are you done with the yard?” she asked.

“Finished, showered, about to fix some lunch,” I said.

“Why don’t you come over to the new house,” she said. “We got some takeout while we were running around. You can eat with us and go for a ride with your Aunt Karen. She wants to show off her convertible.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said. “Be there in a little bit.”

I made sure I had wallet, keys, shades and a cap. There was no way Aunt Karen would leave the top up on a day like this. I slipped into my deck shoes, locked up the house and got on the road.

It took me nearly 20 minutes to get there thanks to hitting damn near every stoplight along the way. I pulled up to my grandparents’ second residence to find the driveway packed. Aunt Karen’s Mercedes and Aunt Patty’s Cadillac were parked outside the garage. The two Rovers were beyond that on the extension to the parking pad. The poles for a carport had been set around the edges. There was enough space for at least four large vehicles. Or maybe a tour bus-sized RV.

“Hellooo!” I called out as I entered through the garage. “Anybody home?”

“In the kitchen,” several voices responded.

This was maybe the third time I’d been inside the house, but the first since they’d gotten everything organized. I was careful as I passed the entrance to what would be my grandparents’ suite. The remodeling job had begun, though it was on hold through the holiday weekend, and indications of the work were evident.

I reached the kitchen, which was oddly placed near the middle of the house. I got the feeling the original owners wanted it there because it was readily accessible from all other parts of the house.

After hugging all my female relatives, Grandma handed me one of those heavy-duty paper plates and directed me to the line of pans on one counter. It looked like they’d raided Familia Benavidez and made off with enough enchiladas and tamales to feed an army.

“How’d your morning go?” I asked as I sat at the table.

Everyone tried to answer at once. I gathered that those taking possession of new vehicles were appropriately excited, particularly Kacie and Aunt Karen. Kinsey was ready to get her birthday party started. The guests for her sleepover would be arriving soon. Kirsten tried to not be overshadowed by her sister, letting me know she was already planning her birthday party, which was more than six weeks away.

As near as I could figure, we’d have the 10 family members, the Stirlings and enough of Kinsey’s friends to necessitate the use of one of the Rovers.

After a second helping of enchiladas, I allowed my sister to drag me outside so she could show off her new ride, the white one. I was impressed. The Rover had most, if not all, the bells and whistles, chief among them wifi, Bluetooth and satellite radio.

I spent some time fiddling with the GPS. Kacie wanted to input all the other Gang of Eight’s residences, like she didn’t know how to get to everyone’s house already.

Aunt Karen easily convinced me to go for a spin in her canary yellow SL. She sent a few minutes showing me how the roof mechanism worked. Once she had it stowed in its compartment, we loaded up and headed out of the neighborhood.

“Have you run into our favorite state trooper yet?” I teased as she steered toward the freeway.

“No, and I’d better not today,” she said. “I deserve at least one day of enjoying my new car without having to worry about that.”

We didn’t go very far, but my aunt opened it up when we got on the freeway. The Mercedes was a smoother ride than my Beemer and had more leg room, but I didn’t think it’d be as fun to drive. For one thing, Aunt Karen had opted for an automatic transmission. This car was meant for cruising down the highway in comfort. It would definitely be good for the fall foliage tour in Vermont.

As soon as we got back, Kacie took me for a spin around the neighborhood. She hadn’t gotten the Rover out on the highway yet. Mom had driven it back from the dealership.

The Rover was plush, but practical. Mom and Grandma had convinced Kacie to go with a faux-leather upholstery that would be easier to clean. The heated seats would be much appreciated on cold mornings.

“We should give it a proper christening,” Kacie said with a naughty grin. “That middle seat looks big enough and comfy.”

“Tired of the new-car smell already?” I replied. “Some of your friends might notice. Besides, the apartment offers more privacy than some makeout spot.”

We got back to the house as the first of Kinsey’s guests arrived. Kacie assured me she had my gift for Kinsey ready to go and I prepared to leave lest I be subjected to a horde of junior high girls.

I did take time to ask Aunt Karen for advice on the essay I had to write for English IV. She jotted down a few notes for me and listed a couple of websites that would be useful.

“You realize I’ll have to quit doing this for you if I agree to sub for Caroline when she goes on maternity leave,” she said.

“Are you going to?” I asked, again fearing the affect she would have on my male classmates.

“I’m considering the idea,” my aunt admitted. “I’m supposed to talk to Dick Stirling about it tonight. The timing works out almost perfectly. Caroline’ll be back in January, so I could still go to Europe with your girlfriend.

“The problem would be getting my place back east closed up and moving all the stuff here by the end of the year. But that’ll have to be after Momma and I spend a few nights there on our trips. It’s going to be a pretty tight window.”

Just before I left, Grandma got me away from the others and made a request, which carried approximately the same weight as one of Coach Tucker’s “suggestions.”

“Would you mind driving Kinsey to the club tonight?” she asked nicely. “It would mean so much to her. I’ll bring the whole bunch back here so you can get on with your date.”

“Sure, Grandma,” I said, knowing there would be less drama if I just went ahead and did it. “Tell her I’ll be here at 5:30.”

“Thank you, dear,” Grandma said, giving me a hug before sending me on my way.

With time to kill, I hit a carwash and vacuumed the Beemer’s interior. Wouldn’t want my cousin to get anything on what I’m sure would be a special outfit.

When I got home, I cleaned up and chose an Oxford cloth shirt to wear with khakis and my loafers. I’d have to swing by the apartment to get my sport coat. I don’t think I’d worn it since Kacie’s birthday.

I got dressed about 4:30 and grabbed a little snack, then headed over to Arlene’s to get the jacket. I left a note in the kitchen for Marie saying I’d see her for lunch Sunday and went to chauffeur my cousin to her birthday party.

While agreeing to drive Kinsey helped me avoid drama on one front, it created it on another. I parked out front and went to the front door. Aunt Patty answered when I rang the doorbell and let me in, telling me it would be “just a couple of minutes” before Kinsey was ready. The sounds of girlish activity emanated from the area of my cousin’s room while Kirsten and Aunt Karen kept me company.

Kinsey came out in a suitably demure dress and low-heeled sandals. Her hair had been styled, but she was free of makeup.

“Ready to go?” I asked, offering Kinsey my arm as her friends giggled in the background.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.