Victory Tour - Cover

Victory Tour

Copyright© 2023 by Alured de Valer

Chapter 14: Sunday, Aug. 26

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Sunday, Aug. 26 - The continuing adventures of Gary Robinson and the gang from Best Summer Ever. How will our hero handle juggling playing football, his growing number of girlfriends and his senior year of high school? Let's find out! I'll try to post every Saturday, but don't hold me to that.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Squirting  

I awoke to see a big green eye looking out from behind a canopy of coppery hair. It took a couple of seconds to get my bearings as Arlene gave me a smug little grin.

“Mornin,’ Sugar,” she said, kissing me on the tip of my nose. “I hope you slept as well as I did.”

“At least,” I yawned. “Best I’ve had in two weeks.”

“We’ve got some things to talk about,” she said, “but not what I told Claire. No hurry, though. We don’t have to be anywhere until about 10:30 or 11.”

“Oh?”

“We’re going out for brunch,” she said, “but right now I just want to snuggle.”

“I can do that,” I said, pulling her a little closer.

I must have dozed off as we cuddled because my next recollection was Arlene stroking me gently with her hand inside the fly of my boxers.

“I thought we weren’t supposed to be doing anything,” I mumbled as I came back awake.

“We can still have a little fun,” she grinned, bringing me to full hardness and pulling me through the fly, “just no pounding me into the mattress.”

With that, she bent down and reminded me just how talented she was orally. I dropped my head back on the pillow with a moan, gripping the sheets as she worked me over.

It didn’t take the redheaded goddess long to claim my offering. My butt was several inches off the bed as I pumped into her mouth. It was, I decided, the perfect way to start a lazy Sunday. If it hadn’t been for the need to relieve myself, I would have gladly spent the rest of the day in her bed.

A glance at the clock as I got out of bed showed it was after 9. I don’t know how long I really slept, but it was definitely more than I had since football practice started.

Arlene followed me to the bathroom, starting the shower as I took care of business. I stripped off the boxers and joined her under the spray when I was done, wrapping her in a hug from behind.

“How are you doing?” I asked as I nuzzled her neck. “Everything going OK?”

“So far, so good,” she said, sagging back against me. “I go for a checkup the day after Labor Day, then we’ll be getting on the road for our first trip the following weekend. Your mom already knows I want you to stay here while I’m gone.”

“Yeah, I thought she was a little too casual about me staying here last night,” I said. “It’s almost like she’s accepted what’s happening when I come over, even when nothing really happens.”

“I’ve made sure you’ll be taken care of,” Arlene said as she handed me her body wash and a scrubber. “My new housekeeper will see to it that you make it to school on time.”

I took the hint and put the items she’d given me to use. I worked my way up both legs, being careful not to get too close to her playground, but couldn’t resist placing a few kisses on her buttocks as I rinsed her clean.

“Careful,” she teased. “You know we aren’t supposed to start anything we can’t finish. Maybe after my checkup if the doctor gives me permission.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said as I moved above her waistline. “At least I can still have fun with these.”

I hefted a breast in each hand, making sure both were as clean as the rest of her.

“What would you say if I had my implants removed?” she asked. “I was thinking it would make it easier to nurse. I could always have them redone after I wean the little nipper.”

“You do what you think is best,” I said. “I’d be more worried about what affect the anesthesia would have on your pregnancy than the size of your boobs.”

“I’ve discussed that with the doctor,” Arlene said. “She said if I make it through the first trimester without any issues, she’d be OK with it. That would put us into early November.”

With the redhead squeaky clean, I soaped myself up and rinsed off. Arlene wanted to make sure my dick was thoroughly washed, as well.

“No telling where it’s been this weekend,” she grinned. “Was Little Miss Honeycakes walking funny when you took her home?”

“Not that I noticed,” I said. “You’d have to ask her, but she did make sure I wouldn’t be a threat to your virtue when I came back.”

“Honey, my virtue is the least of your worries,” Arlene snickered. “It’s all those little teenyboppers who should be guarding theirs. I understand there were a couple of new candidates trying to get in line.”

“And they can stay there, as far as I’m concerned,” I said, turning off the water and getting us each a towel. “There is no way I’m going to do anything with the freshman daughter of the football coach or the Amazon daughter of the superintendent. I’m lucky no one else’s father has come after me this summer. I’m not going to tempt fate any more than I already have.”

“No, you’re just going to tempt every girl in school,” she smirked.

When we were dried off, I followed Arlene back to the bedroom and gathered my clothes. The pants would be good for another day, but I’d need to run out to the apartment for a clean shirt.

“Speaking of your new housekeeper,” I said as I pulled on the boxers and slacks, “she kinda overdid it on stocking up the apartment. There’s no way I’ll eat all those eggs and veggies before they spoil, even if I was staying here this week.”

“I’ll talk to her about it when she gets back,” Arlene said. “She’s off today. But I got the feeling she’ll be cooking for herself as much as you. She’s one of those morning people who thinks a big breakfast is the only way to start the day.”

I left Arlene to finish getting ready while I went to the apartment for a shirt. One thing I hadn’t really noticed last night was a rack of wire shelves in the little closet area with all my polos folded and stacked neatly on top. The second and third shelves held my shorts, cargo on one, Bermuda on the other. All my slacks and Oxford cloths were hanging on the clothes bar. Everything looked freshly laundered and pressed.

A check of the dresser showed the bottom two drawers had been cleared of everything but T-shirts and underwear. There were even a few pairs of socks that I didn’t remember bringing over. The top drawer still contained my trophy collection, which also looked to have been laundered and folded, along with the condoms and lube.

I’d have to do something nice for this housekeeper if I was going to receive this level of service.

Attired in a fresh polo, it was almost 10 by the time I returned to Arlene’s room. She was on the phone, dressed and made up, when I walked in.

“We’re ready whenever you are,” she said into the handset. “See you there in, what, 30 minutes? Sounds good. Ta!”

The redhead gathered her purse and everything she’d need while she was out, then looked at me as if asking if I was ready to go.

“Which car do we take?” she asked. “You’re driving either way, but we won’t have to mess with the seats if we take yours.”

“Top up or down?” I asked. “I wouldn’t want to mess up your hair so soon after you’ve done it up.”

“You’re sweet,” she said, giving me a little peck. “Down. It’s too nice a day not to take advantage of a convertible. I’ll just wear a scarf.”

Arlene made sure everything was in order, grabbing a refill of her coffee before locking up. I had the Beemer started and the top down as she came out the back door.

“I haven’t noticed Jed over here lately,” she said as she got in the passenger seat and buckled up. “Is everything all right there?”

“As far as I know,” I replied. “He’s been as busy as I’ve been the last couple of weeks with practice and school. He did say Erin and Keri are wanting a girls-only night once a week. It seems like they’ll take Fridays with games starting this week. Their club sports won’t be taking up as much of their time now that school’s started, though I think Keri will be playing softball for another month or so.”

I backed out of the drive and headed out of the neighborhood. Arlene directed me to the freeway, then toward the city. She’d decided on a fairly upscale place in the city on the northside that did a big spread for Sunday brunch. It was supposed to be pretty good, just not a place I’d frequent on my own. Following her directions, I pulled into the parking lot about 25 minutes after we left her house.

“Park here,” she said, directing me to a spot next to an Escalade that looked a lot like Jan’s.

It looked like Jan’s because it was. The blonde goddess got out before I even killed the engine. The BFFs were soon greeting each other with hugs and squeals, sounding more like teenagers than adults. I put up the top and set the parking brake before joining them.

“Lookin’ good, Gary,” Jan said, greeting me with a kiss that was more than a friendly peck. “What did you do to my daughter last night? She wasn’t moving very fast this morning. I had to leave her home.”

“Nothing she didn’t ask for,” I said.

OK, so Bethany may not have specifically asked to be fucked on the kitchen counter or sodomized, but her actions certainly indicated she wanted both to happen.

The two women each looped an arm through mine and directed me to the restaurant entrance. They chatted away about their upcoming trip as we got in line.

“Think our boy will be able to make it a whole week without us?” Jan asked as we moved closer to the hostess stand.

“He’ll be in good hands,” Arlene grinned. “My housekeeper will make sure he has whatever all his girlfriends don’t provide.”

That drew a giggle from both women. I wondered what they were getting me into, and if it would be a situation I was better off staying out of.

After we were shown to a table and gave our drink orders, Arlene directed us to the buffet line. The joint offered all kinds of fancy dishes like Eggs Benedict with house-made Hollandaise sauce. It definitely wasn’t Grandma’s country breakfast.

We filled our plates and returned to our seats before Jan hit me with her news.

“I see my gynecologist this week,” she said as I shoveled in a forkful of something that resembled scrambled eggs. “I won’t be getting my shot.”

That stooped me in midbite. The blonde goddess had expressed a desire to have another child. My child. Going off birth control would be the first step.

Her announcement caused me to gulp. It just had the added effect of helping me swallow my food. I was lucky not to cough it all up.

“I take it you two have talked this over,” I said, wiping my mouth with a napkin.

They both nodded and grinned.

“With everybody?” I asked.

“I had long talks with Bethany and Claire,” Jan said. “Beth understands the situation and, if she doesn’t exactly approve, at least accepts my decision.”

“And my mother?” I asked. “I doubt she’ll be thrilled to be a grandmother at 40.”

“I told her I’d be using a sperm donor,” the blonde said. “Just like your Aunt Karen is planning to do.”

That must have gone over well. I had my suspicions about just who my aunt’s preferred sperm donor would be.

“How do we make this work?” I asked. “I’ll be off at college this time next year. It wouldn’t feel right leaving a newborn child behind.”

“You assume things will happen that quickly,” Jan said. “I won’t be able to get pregnant for a few months. It may take several tries.”

“It’d be just as bad leaving you behind while you’re pregnant,” I said. “It’s not like I could just pop home whenever I want if I go very far away. I’d really like to be there for the birth of my first child.”

“A lot has to happen first,” Arlene broke in. “You have to apply and get accepted to a college, then finish this year. If you go somewhere local, no big deal. And Jan has to actually get pregnant.”

“It’s not like you’d be leaving me in the lurch,” Jan said. “I’m secure enough financially that I won’t be asking for child support. And Arlene and I have discussed combining households. It’d be a lot easier and we’d both be looking to hire a nanny, anyway.”

“What do we do when Bethany decides she wants to join the mommy club?” I asked. “Her child would be a half-sibling to her half-sibling. We’d have to move somewhere like Arkansas.”

“Utah,” Arlene said. “One of those outlaw Mormon towns where they still practice polygamy. No one would notice one more family with plural wives.”

“And Beth’s in no hurry,” Jan added. “Meredith’s filled her head with enough horror stories of teen pregnancy to make her wait a few more years. We just have to make sure her implant stays up to date until she’s ready.”

I cast a quick look at the tables around us, but no one seemed to be aware of our topic of conversation. I did have a couple more questions I wanted answered.

“What name will this child go by?”

“Hammond, my maiden name,” Jan said. “At least at first. I’ve been planning on going back to it once Beth’s out of high school. My parents haven’t had any contact with me since I married Rusty, so they won’t care. If you want it to be Robinson, we can change it after you’re out of college.”

“And what role will I have in their life?” I asked.

“As much of one as you want,” Jan said. “I want them to know their father and, hopefully, have a better relationship than Beth has with Rusty. That might be easier with a boy than with a girl. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

“What if I say no?” I asked.

“I’d understand,” Jan said. “As long as you don’t go out and get someone else pregnant before you graduate. But my clock’s ticking. If this is going to happen, it needs to be in the next few years, whether it’s with you or a frozen straw from a sperm bank.”

“I’m going to have to think about this,” I said.

Again, this was a different matter than what I’d gone through with Marie Benson. Jan was asking me up front long before pregnancy was a possible outcome. I just had to decide if I really wanted to be a father at 17 or 18.

Somehow, I was able to continue eating as we discussed all this, though I did eat more once the ladies moved on to other subjects. We finished up and Arlene grabbed the check. I took it that Dr. Jenson was paying for our meal, whether he realized it or not.

We were on our way back to our vehicles when Arlene gave me another surprise, but nothing on the level of Jan’s.

“You head on back,” the redheaded goddess said. “Jan and I are going to the club. I may as well use that cabana while I’ve got it. Feel free to hang out at the apartment if you don’t want to go home. Claire’s not expecting you before supper.”

“What do I tell her about modeling?” I asked. “She thinks that’s what we’re talking about and she’ll be sure to ask.”

“There’s a shoot you’ll be available for the weekend of your open date,” Arlene said. “We’ve also discussed something for the week of fall break. They should be able to work around your practice schedule. Morgan said Coach Tucker wants to do everything in the morning that week so the coaches can have most of those days off. That would give you from about noon to 8 p.m. or so.”

I got kisses from both women that probably drew notice from anyone nearby, but I wasn’t really paying attention. I held the doors to the Escalade as they loaded up, bade them good-bye, got in the Beemer and dropped the top as Jan pulled out. With no traffic around me, I cranked up and backed out, following the two women back to the freeway.

They must have been in a bigger hurry than I was as the Escalade quickly disappeared down the highway. It was only a little past noon, so I decided to head back to the apartment where I could think in peace. I would still have time to go over my reading assignments again this evening at home.

I pulled into Arlene’s driveway about 12:30 and buttoned everything up. No need to tempt that flock of birds that seemed to follow me around just waiting to crap all over my interior.

The door to the apartment was open and the sound of alternative music came from the radio. I was debating whether to enter and catch the intruder by surprise or call the cops when the screen door opened and Marie Benson came out.

“Oh, hey, Gary,” she said when she saw me. “Mrs. Jenson just called. She said you should be back soon.”


Marie looked a little less avant-garde than when I’d last seen her six weeks ago, but was still waiflike. She’d ditched the flip do and let her hair grow out to a little beyond shoulder length. She’d also changed her cat’s-eye glasses for wire frames.

She was clad in some kind of dark blue house dress that buttoned all the way down and slip-on sneakers. The dress had some kind of print that wasn’t quite floral, but some kind of weird geometric patterns that kind of looked floral from a distance. In short, she looked positively domestic.

“Why don’t you come inside?” she asked. “It’s getting kinda warm out here. Are you hungry? I was just about to fix some lunch.”

“Wait, what are you doing here?” I asked in reply. “I thought you went back to Elk City.”

“Just long enough to realize I could never live there again,” she said, holding the door open for me. “That place is so backwards, people there are heading back to the 20th Century. And that’s just so they can get to the 19th.”

“But what are you doing here?” I repeated as I stepped into the apartment.

“I’m Mrs. Jenson’s housekeeper,” Marie said as she closed the door. “Didn’t she tell you?”

“Only that she’d hired one, not that it was you,” I said, thinking I should head over to the club and have a long talk with the redhead. “How’d that happen?”

“I called Mr. Patterson a few weeks ago for an update on the investment pool and he told me Mrs. Jenson needed to get in touch with me about the modeling agency,” she said. “She’s one of the ones who was helping Armand buy out Julia. We got to talking and I mentioned I was looking to come back here, but I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I’m pretty sure I won’t be getting back into the modeling game, even if another agency had something for me.

“Anyway, Mrs. Jenson told me she was looking for a housekeeper and would be willing to give me a shot if I was interested. It sounded like a good deal for both of us. I get a place to stay, room and board and enough spending money to get by until the investment pays off. Mrs. Jenson has access to Julia’s contacts in the fashion industry and lots of things.”

I tried to process all that while Marie fidgeted under my gaze.

“There’s one more thing,” she said.

“What?”

“Mrs. Jenson’s set me up with a therapist to help me get over Julia,” she said. “They’re helping some, but we just started and it’s going to take some time. It’s scary being in charge of my own life after having someone else make all the decisions for me. Part of me still wants that. Mrs. Jenson offers me some structure without the sexual dominance. I think I miss that as much as anything.”

“I take it you don’t just mean someone who can jingle your bells,” I said. “You’re still a freaky little bitch deep down, aren’t you.”

Marie shivered at my accusation.

“Sticks and stones may break my bones,” she grinned impishly, “but whips and chains excite me!”

I just shook my head.

“I need a drink,” I muttered.

“Sorry,” Marie said. “Mrs. Jenson’s banned all alcohol in her home during her pregnancy.”

“Tea will do,” I said. “I know there’s a jug in the fridge.”

I headed back to the kitchen with the little brunette right behind me.

“Let me get that for you,” she said. “Mrs. Jenson said I’ll be taking care of you when you’re here.”

“I thought you were off today,” I said as I let her move past me into the kitchen.

“I am,” she said, grabbing the tumbler I’d left in the sink and rinsing it out before filling it with tea. “But when Mrs. Jenson told me you’d be here this afternoon, I realized it’d be my only chance to talk to you before you come house sit in a couple of weeks.”

“And what do we need to talk about?” I asked.

“Just what we’ve been,” she said. “Catching up, reconnecting. Mrs. Jenson’s guaranteed me a year of employment if everything works out. I just got everything moved in. I’m not looking to do something that would make me have go back to Elk City again.”

I accepted the glass of tea and Marie pulled some items out of the fridge to whip up a salad. It looked a lot like the prepackaged deals she ate during our stay at the townhouse.

“Do you want anything?” she asked.

“Nah, I just ate with Arlene,” I said, “not even an hour ago.”

Marie finished making her salad, slicing up an avocado to top it off, and brought her dish to join me at the little dining table.

“I told Arlene that I thought you’d overstocked,” I said as she sat down. “It looks like you’ve got your own supplies out here, though.”

“Mine and Mrs. Jenson’s,” she said around her first bite. “It’s just easier to do all the cooking out here. This kitchen is plenty for two people. Mrs. Jenson’s kitchen in the main house has too many fancy gadgets, and she eats most of her meals at the country club, anyway. All I’ve cooked for her so far is breakfast a couple of times. I’ve had most of my meals out here.”

That could put a bit of a crimp in my dating program, I thought. Marie seemed to read my mind.

“Don’t worry,” she said. “I go out to eat sometimes. I won’t be in your way on the weekends, though you should let me know if you plan on coming over during the week. Mrs. Jenson said you’d have a little more free time without the morning practices.”

“What about the times I stay here?” I asked.

“I’ll make breakfast for both of us,” she said. “I believe you have to be at school by 8 a.m. I can get most of my housework done by noon and then go grocery shopping on Monday afternoons. Be sure to let me know if you want anything in particular. I’ll make sure there’s a notepad and pen next to the icebox.”

The conversation hit a lull as I let Marie finish her lunch. She was cleaning things up when I broached the topic that really concerned me.

“And you’re good with being around me?” I asked as she took her dishes to the sink. “After what Julia tried?”

Marie blushed, but didn’t try to avoid the elephant in the room.

“I won’t say I don’t think about us,” she admitted, “but that’s one of the things I’m working on. I mean, I still want to have children and you are the guy I’d choose for that, but I’m not going to try to do something you don’t want. Mrs. Jenson wouldn’t like that.”

“And if I did want?”

“Don’t tease me,” she whined. “The only reason I can say no right now is because I’m right in the middle of my period.”

“I’m not trying to take advantage of you,” I said, stepping up behind her, “but I’m not sure I can behave myself if you’re going to be out here on a regular basis. I’ve come to think of this as my private retreat.”

“Wh-what do you mean?” she stammered as I invaded her personal space.

“That I might be tempted to do something like this,” I said as I reached around her and undid the top button on her dress, then moved my hand to the next one.

“Please,” she whimpered when the second button came free, trembling as she gripped the edge of the sink with both hands.

“Please what, Marie?” I asked, popping the third button, exposing the top of her chest. “Please stop? Please hurry? Please have my way with you? Please make you my bitch?”

Another button opened, giving me enough room to slip a hand inside and stroke the inner curve of a breast. With the other hand, I began to gather up the back of her dress, pulling the hem above knee high. Her trembling increased, but I thought I caught a whiff of aroused female.

Marie’s breath becoming ragged, but she didn’t ask me to stop nor try to escape. I soon had the dress unbuttoned to the navel with the back raised almost to her butt.

“Tell me, Marie,” I said as I stroked from her belly to the bottom of her bra. “What do you want to be? My housekeeper? My bedwarmer? Mother of my child?”

The little waif gasped and shuddered violently, her aroma becoming more noticeable.

“Did you just come, Marie?” I hissed into her ear. “I didn’t give you permission to have an orgasm. What kind of punishment do you think that deserves?”

I slid the hand behind her under the dress and cupped a buttock, then pulled back enough to give it a little swat. It wasn’t hard enough to even leave a mark, but the pop and contact sent her over the edge again.

“Obviously, a spanking won’t do any good if that’s the reaction it gets,” I said. “You like it too much, don’t you, Marie?”

She squeaked out something that may have been a yes, or maybe was just a squeak.

I moved the hand in front to the clasp of her front-closure bra. I was pleased that I was able to open it one-handed with no fumbling and fondled her perky tits. Her nipples were beyond erect. It took me a moment to realize her piercings had been removed.

“You know, Marie, this would be a lot easier if you didn’t wear undergarments in the apartment,” I said, rubbing my other hand over her panty-clad butt. “I’d appreciate having unobstructed access when I want. I’ll give you a break this time, being on your period and all. But the other three weeks, I won’t be so understanding.”

I released my grip on the girl and pulled the dress off her shoulders. It was loose enough now that I could let it drop to the floor, which she enabled by hanging her arms at her side, leaving her in an unfastened bra and a pair of granny panties. I hooked my thumbs into her waistband and began to slide the panties off her slender hips, letting them fall to join the dress, then eased the bra straps off her shoulders until it, too, joined the pile.

With her charms exposed, I stepped back close to Marie and unfastened my slacks. The sound of the zipper being lowered sent another shiver through her.

“Can we at least use the bed?” Marie begged.

I rebuttoned my slacks, then scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the front room clad only in her sneakers. The rest of her clothes remained on the kitchen floor.

“Don’t move,” I said as I dropped her on the bed, then went to get a couple of towels from the bathroom.

I made Marie roll to the far side of the bed so I could spread the towels, then quickly stripped. I was ready for action after the episode in the kitchen.

“What about my period?” she asked. “I’ve never done it when I’ve been on the rag.”

“We’ll just have to think of something else, then, won’t we?” I replied, reaching into the top drawer for the lube and a condom. “I seem to remember you denied me total access last time we were here, said maybe next time. Well, Marie, it’s next time.”

I tossed her the lube and deployed the condom. She at least knew what to do and soon had three fingers working into her back passage.

“You’re the only guy I’ve done that with,” she said. “I haven’t even used a butt plug since Julia got arrested.”

“I bet you’ll be able to pick it back up,” I said. “Just like riding a bicycle.”

Marie indicated she was ready, if somewhat less than enthusiastic. I joined her on the bed, applying a dollop of lube to myself before getting into position.

“Relax,” I commanded, popping her lightly on the butt again. “This’ll go a lot easier if you aren’t all tense.”

Marie exhaled as I put the tip of my dick against her little pucker. She was a little more difficult to enter than I remembered, but it still didn’t take me long to work my way in. The waif let out a moan as I slowly pulled back, then pushed in again.

“I forgot how big you are,” she gasped as I reached full depth.

“I bet you say that to all the boys,” I smirked as I slowly began stroking.

Marie may not have been prepared for what we were doing, but quickly got into it as I groped a boob with one hand and circled her clitoris with three fingers of the other. She clamped down on me and shuddered as we slowly but steadily picked up the pace. It wouldn’t take much more of that to get me to blow. Good thing I’d dropped three loads in the last 18 hours or so.

I held out as long as I could, but Marie knew how to coax an orgasm out of a man no matter which orifice was employed. I found myself anticipating the chance to get back into her pussy once she finished her monthly.

“Marie, are you on birth control?” I asked through gritted teeth as the inevitable drew closer.

“No,” she groaned as I started slamming her ass a little harder.

“Good,” I grunted as I let loose.

I guess I was going to have to give Jan a baby, after all. There was no way I’d be able to avoid impregnating Marie as long as my sperm were viable. It would just be a matter of time.

It took a while to come back to earth after that one. I carefully withdrew, fell to the side and pulled Marie into my arms as I recovered. She rolled so she was facing me and snuggled in.

“Would you really?” she asked meekly. “Make me your bitch?”

“Maybe not to the extent Julia did,” I said after thinking about it. “You’ll have to see where your therapy takes you. And I’ll be going off to college next year. It might be difficult to convince university housing that I should be allowed to keep you in the dorm. And there’s Arlene to deal with.”

“I think she knows,” Marie said, “or at least has an idea. She never came out and said you’re off-limits. I don’t think she would’ve let me do the cooking out here if she was afraid we’d wind up in bed together. She just said I was to take care of you in addition to my other duties. She never said what that might entail.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.