A Woman's Touch - Cover

A Woman's Touch

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Lou and Jon attend a private showing at an art gallery. The painting are all of women masturbating. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

“Do I need to dress up?” Lou asked Jon.

“Not necessarily,” he said, “but you might want to wear heels.”

“Why is that?”

“The floor,” Jon said. “The sound of your heels on the gallery floor is something I’d hate to miss.”

“Well, if I’m going to wear heels...” Lou said, a flirty smile coming to her face. “Might as well go whole hog.”

It was after eight when Jon led Lou into the gallery. “Are we early?” she asked. “The place is empty.”

“Private showing,” Jon said. “Nils gave me the key. The show doesn’t actually open until tomorrow.”

“Your artist friend,” Lou said, strolling into the gallery. “Yeah, I’d say very private.” She took in the dozen paintings, each of a woman masturbating. “These are...”

touch-1.jpg

“What?” Jon asked.

“Intense. Very intense.” She examined the paintings in more detail. “They make me want to...”

“What?” Jon asked.

“Come,” said Lou. I’m already...” She looked at Jon. “Aren’t you going to say ‘what’?”

“Wet,” said Jon. “You can, you know.”

“What?”

“Touch yourself. Come.”

“Really?”

“Sure. Just sit on that marble thing over there.”

“You really want me to?”

“I do.”

“Can you hold my dress?”

“Definitely.”

Jon helped Lou remove her dress. She sat on the marble plinth. “It’s not as cold as I thought it might be,” she said, her hand already dipping between her legs. “Jon, this is so...”

He watched her masturbate. Sometimes she used two hands. A few times she lifted one hand to her breast, circled her nipple, applying the moisture. Her eyes caught Jon’s.

touch-2.jpg

“I’m going to...” she announced. Her hands returned to her sex. “I’m...” Her leg kicked out. Her quiet gasp filled the gallery.

touch-3.jpg

After, Jon helped her dress. He held her hand, her fingers still moist, as they strolled from the gallery. “Whew!” she breathed.

“Yeah,” Jon agreed.

“What did you think?” she asked.

“I love you,” Jon said. “I love that you did that.”

“I know,” Lou said. “I meant about the sound of my heels on the gallery floor.”

“Oh Golly,” Jon said. “The only sound I can remember is the sound of you coming.”

Lou smiled. She touched her fingers to his lips. To his tongue. “That’s what I thought.”

Characters by Jon Eugene
Paintings by Nils
Illustrations and text by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.