Whispers in the Dark - Cover

Whispers in the Dark

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 2: My Fuck Me Pumps!

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Fuck Me Pumps! - After suffering a major defeat to the magic heroes of Earth, Circe is drained of all of her power. She seeks out a forgotten source of magic to replenish them so she can get her vengeance upon her enemies.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Oral Sex   Squirting   Body Modification   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Revenge   Transformation  

Circe had indeed got her powers back but like everything that spawns from Trigon’s dimension, the magic was corrupted. Circe’s power of change took more subtle forms now. No longer could she make her precious Beastmorphs. She did have the power to change people still. She had the power of corruption. She was about to test out her power on a mortal first.

She decided to go to Metropolis as her starting point. She needed to find someone with strength to counter her nemesis the Princess of the Amazon’s Wonder Woman. However, she did not want to go after Supergirl without testing out her powers. So, she decided to take interest in a less powerful price.

She did not know who she would choose at first, but then Lex Luthor contacted her a few minutes after entering the city. Which normally would not shock her but for some reason the feat left her quite impressed. One thing she had to get used to after obtaining these new powers was her ravenous sexual appetite. In fact, she wanted to sexually devastate every living person she came across. She wondered if this was how Succubi felt. In the end Circe responded with her normal manner, a magical message to Lex.

Lex Industry Towers

Ah Circe, you look um different.” Lex said taken a back at Circe’s new look.

“Well, I have been upgraded since I lost my Powers Lex, why did you need me, I thought Talia handled all of your magical needs?”

“I need your help. The Justice League is breathing down my neck and I am not sure I can hold them off this time. That nosy reporter Lois Lane is getting close to finding the information to bring me down. Without my legitimate industries to shield my operations I am doomed “Lex explained.

“On top of that Martian Manhunter is closing in on finding the White Martians I am hiding in my labs. Also, Superman’s Cousin Supergirl has decided to come to Metropolis. My resources are tapped. I made contact with you to inquire what would it take for you to reinforce my side?” Lex said.

“Autonomy, I will help you Lex, my only condition is I get to decide how I help you, you do not EVER order me, Do not EVER figure me as a tool in your Calculations, for now let’s say I will help you, just get out of my way, got it Lex?” Circe said burrowing her gaze into the image of Lex on the other side.

“Very Well, I will not get in your way, but I will need to be appraised of what you are doing, otherwise I cannot guarantee that my other plans will not interfere with yours?” Lex responded.

“Very Well, I plan on changing the dynamic in this town, by the time I am through my new magics will have the so-called heroes of Metropolis eating out of the palm of my hand at our beck and call” Circe said.

“I don’t believe you Circe, your magic before was very powerful and you were still fell by the magical forces of light. Including the Amazons” Lex reminded Circe.

“THAT WAS THEN!” Circe shouted before regaining her composure. “I am different now, and I will attack them in a manner they will not expect.” Circe said.

“Very well, Circe, perhaps a little demonstration, use your magic to take care of my Lois Lane problem and I will give you any monetary resources you need and a base of operations. You will also have the full backing of Lex Industries.” Lex offered.

“Very well it appears we have a deal. I will go at once to demonstrate some of my new abilities. Do not worry before the week is out you will no longer have a Lois Lane Problem. “Circe uttered before waving her hand and dissipating the magical connection with Lex.

“Well, it seems we are off to the daily planet.” Circe said as she waved her hand in the air and cast a spell that changed her wardrobe. Suddenly Circe was dressed as a corporate female career gal, complete with Christian Louis Vuitton shoes. Circe decided to make her hair a darker shade of red to a cherry red and curlier. She also decided to go sans stocking instead choosing to showcase her creamy pale legs.

Circe appeared in the lobby and immediate heads were turning at the sexy powerful woman clacking her 4-inch heels on the marble floors of the hallway.

Circe went into the elevator with a group of five other male executives and after the 33 floor ride to the Daily Planet Offices, she walked out of the elevator leaving a group of men having to wonder how to conceal with there now rock hard erections as they enter their workplace. Circe could care less. She walked straight to the receptionist desk and sat on the counter and leaned in and said, “I need to talk to your boss, is he in?” Circe said brushing her own hair away from her face.

“Excuse me, Mr. Perry does not see anyone without an appointment.” The brunette receptionist uttered back.

“Oh he will see me sweety, I tell you what, tell him that I am coming here at the behest of the board, and if he does not see me this instant I will see to it that this entire money pit of a newspaper will be put out of business permantly, or do you think he will not have to time to save this wreck of a newspaper.” Circe said looking straight through the receptionist with a glare so powerful it looked as if the receptionist might disintegrate at any moment.

“umm ... ummm I will walk back to see if I can get him for you.” The receptionist said as she walked out from behind the desk.

Circe looked the woman up and down while she walked out of the room. Since getting her power back Circe was sexually ravenous.

A couple of minutes passed and a disoriented and disheveled receptionist came back out and said meekly, “Ma’am would you please follow me back to Mr. Perry’s office.”

“Sure, thing my little pet, I can see why Perry keeps you around. We might call for you later?” Circe said with a smirk as she strutted past the receptionist and through the door.

The Receptionist caught off-guard by the back handed compliment said,” Ummm I am not sure what you mean, I will be at my desk if Mr. Perry needs anything.

The Receptionist hurriedly paced back toward the front of the office. Circe smirked as she ate up every inch of the young secretary as she waltzed away.

“What is the meeting of this I have a newspaper to run” Perry thundered at Circe.

Circe quickly slammed the door and turned to Perry as her eyes glowed, “You do not speak to me that way, dog!” Circe said in a voice that just about everyone on the floor heard. The slamming of the door was sure to get the attention of eavesdroppers.

Perry promptly shut the shades as his face looked hotter than a furnace. The shades closed and the next thing that happened was a few yelled words then nothing. The office was quite until at the front desk a heavily panting voice called the front desk,

“Penny would you please come back to my office for a sec?” Perry panted through the intercom of the front desk.

“Yes sir, right away, are you ok?” Penny asked only to find the call had already ended. She was a bit worried but got up nonetheless. She straighten out her black dress, and walked back toward Mr. Perry’s office, her pale white flawless calves being showcased as she walked, all the other employees on the floor paid attention while they pretended to work.

Penny took a deep breath and opened the door, she immediately let out a gasp as she entered the door. Sitting on top of Perry’s desk was the woman that came by earlier, her legs were crossed in triumph. Kneeling completely naked on the floor was Perry who was in the process of cleaning Circe’s shoes with his tongue. Before she could leave or even properly react, Circe waved her hand and the door shut behind her.

The receptionist yelled for help as loud as she could. Unfortunately, for her, Circe had already placed a spell on the room. Indeed it was a powerful spell, you could hear a pin drop in the rest of the office floor, it was so quite.

“Now, now where were we? Oh yes, we are going to have fun Penny, see I do not like for my sluts to tell me no for anything, including seeing my property here, so you are going to make it up to me. We three are going to have some fun, and we are going to discuss our new arrangement.”

Penny visibly shook as Circe spoke to her, the only thing she could gulp out was a meek, “Yes Ma’am.”

“Good slut” I need your umm energy.

The Next Day.

I do not know why you want me to do this Perry, I am a writer not some tv bimbo. I do not need to tell people what they just saw with their own eyes, I want to show and tell them what they are unable to see face to face.” Lois passionately explained to Perry.

“I am afraid this is how it is going to be.” Perry said, crossing his arms making sure that he was not going to budge.

“Fine but I am going to tell HR and then I am going to start putting out feelers. Just remember that when you ask me to do this? So what is going to be Perry?” Lois countered.

The door swung open, and Circe walked into the room in her corporate guise.

“Hush Ms. Lane, you are going to do nothing. The fact of the matter is that although you and the ten people in the woman’s softball league you hang out with like those pantsuits, our viewership detests them. There are over 20 television networks, all have dress codes that forbid pantsuits. You and your agent personally requested to be able to break your new stories on live television as well as our paper. It was one of the benefits of staying when we took over The Daily Planet. Now I have taken the liberty to purchase you a dashing new outfit for your expose involving the corruption in the zoning board story you are about to print, tomorrow. It is outstanding work, and you should look your best when we run the expose on the 6pm news.” Circe explained.

“Excuse, me ... who are you?” Lois asked.

“She was sent from ownership. They are not happy with your ratings and feel you could do much better. Perry intoned.

“My ratings since when have my ratings been bad? I am the city’s most read journalist!” Lois angrily replied.

“Yes, that is like being the city’s, best rated blacksmith. Lois you are on television now. Looks matter and sweety you have them. Might as well flaunt them. We know your talented Ms. Lane we just want you to make this small little adjustment for us.” Circe said.

Lois stopped a second to consider her words. Then finally after weighing her options she said, “Fine, but do not expect me to dress like those bimbos on Fox News” Lois said.

“Good, Ms. Lane you should head to your apartment I had your outfit you are to wear today delivered there. I am looking forward to see the ratings for tonight’s expose on corruption” “Circe said.

“Now Perry I am off, are we still on for lunch?” Circe asked but gave him a look that indicated it was more of an order.

“Um ... yes, Ma’am I will be there do you want me to bring Penny?” Perry asked.

“No, we will not need notes taken for this meeting.” Circe said before turning on her heel and heading out of the office closing the door behind her.

“I um better get going Sir” Lois said as she excused herself and headed home.

Lois’s Apartment.

Lois was shocked to see a couple of boxes on her bed with bows on top. She walked over to the box and pulled out the outfit that she was to wear that day. She looked at it, and thought it was still pretty classy. Although it was not a pantsuit, it was a smart dress and professional outfit. She nodded her head and finally resigned herself to the fact that she was just being overly sensitive about the entire request from Perry and ownership. The woman ... why did she not get her name. She did not even introduce herself.

She was determined to have a one-on-one interview with her after tonight’s expose. Lois got inter her lacey underwear that came with the outfit, as well as the smart blouse and blazer and nice skirt.

Lois did her broadcast and was feeling very sexy. The heels that she wore made her calves look impeccable. She quietly was enjoying the attention she garnered from everybody. All in all, she was feeling very fierce.

Later that Day

The broadcast was a runaway hit. There was talk around the tv station of a Pulitzer being given as well as an Emmy. Lois had to admit showing off a little skin was paying off huge dividends. After all what is the harm? It is not like she has not worn skirts before, even short skirts for Superman. This was not bad, and these heels made her feel ten feet tall, the looks that she got were flattering.

When she got back to the office the red headed executive from ownership came down to greet her.

Lois was determined to ask this time,” I guess I have you to thank for my newfound success? And I did not even get your name.” Lois uttered offering her a hand.

“Donna Milton, and I think it is time that we got to know each other better” Circe said with a grin on her face. Circe was the epitome of fetching, her creamy skin glowed in the black dress she was wearing, her red locks shaped her face as if she was some sort of actress from the 50’s, if Lois looked fierce, Circe looked ravenous. The minute she walked into the room, the stares that had been on Lois went right to Circe, and never left.

The woman walked with an air that indicated she was accustomed to power. Circe walked methodically with her black heels clacked on the floor before she looked down at Lois, and turned to the side as if to say, “After you”.

“Oh ... yes ... do you have a car?” Lois asked a little disoriented as she had just been awakened from a trance.

“Yes, one is waiting for us downstairs” Circe said as they proceeded to the elevator.

Dinner with Circe at Pantheon Café

As soon as Circe entered the restaurant, she was greeted by four waiter staff who escorted the pair to a private room in the back where there was a candle lit dinner. The atmosphere was more romantic than anything, but Lois was impressed.

Pantheon had been the hardest restaurant to reserve seats in Metropolis since it opened, and rumors was that it was extremely high class. Lois was thankful again for her outfit.

The pair sat down and although Circe was talking about her career all Lois could focus on was Circe’s body. She was becoming extremely aroused to the point where she did not pay attention to anything Circe was saying. Circe smiled. The glossy dark red of her lipstick almost sparkled Lois thought. Also, the woman’s purple eyes were enchanting to Lois.

Circe smiled and leaned forward, “Lois are you listening to what I am saying?” Circe said in a voice that was laced with lust.

“Umm ... no ... I ... just?” Lois fumbled.

Circe leaned forward and put one of her thin cream-colored fingers on her lips, and simply said,” Shhh ... I agree. Enough talk.” Circle declared.

Lois was left with her mouth open and before she could compose herself, Circe pulled Lois closer leaning forward to suckle slowly upon Lois’s lips. Lois for her part was somewhat surprised and then in very short order returned the kiss. She tasted good Lois thought to herself.

Circe expertly continued the kiss while sliding out of her side of the booth and moved over to the opposite side right next to Lois. She immediately went back to tasting as much of Lois as she could. Circe’s hand deftly found the exposed knee of Lois. If Lois was not currently closing her eyes to experience this hot kiss from Circe, she might have noticed the purple energy emanating from the touch of Circe. Lois felt a warm tingle travel up her leg and ring like a bell between her legs. Lois moaned before she widened her legs instinctively. Circe continued her mouthful appreciation of Lois’s face and neck when her hand had advanced its sensual storming of Lois body. Her touch finding that wonderful spot on the inside of her thigh. Lois now was getting overheated and wanted Circe so bad. Which would be odd if she thought about it since she was pretty sure she was completely heterosexual. However, at this moment she was pretty sure all she wanted was to be ravaged by Circe. She was gorgeous, her porcelains skin impeccable, smooth, lovely smelling and her kiss was pure ambrosia for her senses.

The sensual melee continued, and before long Circe was atop Lois with heads touching with one hand grasping at Lois’s silk panties and the other grasping Lois’s chin. Lois was fixated at Circe’s gaze, like a deer in headlights, if the deer wanted the car to hit her. Then with a swift tug Circe ripped Lois panties from her and snaked a finger right inside Lois’s sex, making sure to rub her clit as she restarted another wondrous tasting session of Lois’s lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.