Hand Is Trapped - Cover

Hand Is Trapped

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Bolo

Coming of Age Sex Story: My sister was entertaining three of her girlfriends when a problem occurred that needed my help. Being the horny gentleman I assisted and was well and truly rewarded.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Tegan came running into my bedroom yelling “Tom please help, Susan hand is trapped in Megan’s pussy and we cannot get it out?” Tegan was naked, her slim body and sexy B cup boobies have given me a hard-on. A massive hard-on.

With just my shorts on I walked into my sisters bedroom finding 4 naked nymphs. I kissed Megan, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I twisted her puffy A-cup nipple making her moan in pleasure. I reached down to her pussy and fingered her clit. This relaxed her grip. With my other hand I held her hand to my hard cock in my shorts. She came with an almighty orgasm that allowed my sister’s hand to be released.

Tina pulled down my shorts to reveal my massive hard cock. She gave it a rub. “Wow. Tom, what a lovely looking cock. Do you mind” as she was dropping to her knees. She engulfed it with her sweet little mouth and let her tongue wrap around my helmet. I held her head to steady myself.
“I’m about to cum!” I said.
My sister answered “Tina get off him, let us all have some.” I shot my cum all over the three girls’ faces and boobs, who were kneeling down. Megan was still out of it on the bed. The girls kissed and licked each other’s faces and boobs. That did not allow me to go soft.

Tegan grabbed my cock asking me to fuck her pussy. What a chance. I obliged by pushing my cock into her pussy. It was wet, hot and tight. I have always liked my sister’s friends and always wanted to have them. Looks like tonight I was going to get my chance. She was moaning in pleasure, with her arms wrapped around me. Her legs near her ears. Then she came. She bounced on the bed and almost pushed Megan off. Tina and my sister stopped Megan from falling.

Tina demanded “my turn” and knelt on the bed with her arse facing me. Like Tegan she was hot and wet. But she was a virgin. I pushed hard into her and broke her virginity. She did not scream but said, “Fucking finally I lost it!” She push back hard on me and was more fucking me than me fucking her. I shot my next load of cum into her pussy. She bounced on the bed with pleasure. I collapsed on top of her with the biggest smile on my face.

Then the surprise, my sister pushing me off Tina and sucking my cock hard and she mounted me. “I’m not missing out on any cum!” she said and rode me. I grabbed her tits and sucked on one. “Yes, yes, yes.” She spoke pulling my head into her B-cup boob as she did cum. I felt myself shoot more cum into her. I fell asleep exhausted and smiling.

I woke up 6 hours later with Megan riding my hard cock. I grabbed her boobs and she came. Tina moved Megan off me and started to ride my cock. I held Megan, well she held my hand in her pussy. She kissed me. Something I never expected. Tina was riding me fast and she came flooding my cock with her juices.

Tegan was next and sucked my cock and juices from my balls before she mounted me. My sister woke up and looked at me with her friends sexually happy. Tegan came and kissed me. My sister asked “Are you ready to shoot your cum over the girls?” I nodded yes. She moved the girls, under protest, onto the middle of the bed. My sister grabbed my hard cock and wanked me, making me cum all over the three girls. She made sure they got the spunk all over their tits and pussies. She had the pleasure of cleaning me at the end. Did this wanking make me soft? No way with my sister holding me and the sight of the girls laying there rubbing my cum all over their tits and pussies. Then to my amazement they started to lick my cum off each other’s bodies, tits and pussies with asses in the air.

I just had to insert my cock into those open pussies. I ended up having the four of them on their knees, arses high as I went from one to the other. Finally I was ready to cum again and I ended up shooting cum into every pussy. Not much but some. Most had cum in the process of me fucking them and their fingering. I collapsed on my sister’s bed exhausted and fell asleep for an hour.

My mum came into Susan’s room seeing the girls all naked on the bed. Luckily they heard her coming and covered me in the bed covers. Megan advised they were getting ready for a shower. Mum did know Susan was into girls, like she was at her age. She liked the view she saw of her daughter’s girlfriends naked and wished she could join them. Closing the door she realised I was not home. She thought well maybe I was out early getting some exercise.

I was uncovered and two of the girls attacked my cock. One engulfed whilst the other licked my balls. Megan presented her boob to my mouth and grabbed my hand to rub her pussy. My sister Susan whispered into my ear, “Well now you will be my party stud on any sleepover. Fuck I never knew you had such a beautiful big long cock. Anytime you need to unload it brother come and see my mouth or pussy.”

With those words I filled whoever mouth was sucking my cock. They spurted my cum all over my tummy and legs. Three of the girls gave me a tongue bath with Tina saying “Wow you cum a lot. I could not hold it.” I gently grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards me. I openly kissed her and pushed my tongue into her mouth. When she realised what I was doing she responded with our tongues enjoying each other’s juices. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and one into her arse, thumb on her clit. She came on my fingers and the kissing. The other girls did not realise as they were too busy licking up the split cum. She pulled my fingers out and collapsed on my chest. With her eyes looking at me she said “I’m fucked.” I smiled at her.

Susan said “Well we better have our shower. Tom can wash us and we can wash him.” They made sure mum and dad were not around and we moved into the bathroom. Well today was the best shower I have had in 16 years. 4 horny girls washing me from the top of my head to my feet all washing my cock and arse each. I washed each girl the same except for their hair. Susan did mention just to wet it. They would wash their own. I still had their boobies, pussies and arses to clean and lick after cleaning. Mum knocked on the door. “Girls, Susan, don’t use all of the hot water, leave some for Susan’s brother.” The girls all giggled.

Susan replied “Yes mum.” I got out and dried each girl after they did their hair. My tongue personally checked their boobs and pussies for excess water. All three did cum. Susan was the last out. She had the pleasure of eight hands drying her. I tongued her boobs, Tina her pussy and Megan her arse. Tegan kissed her as she came as she moans loudly. I kissed all four girls.

Making sure the passageway was clear I ran naked to my bedroom and closed the door. I dressed in underpants, shorts and a mussel shirt. As I walked past Susan’s room I loudly teased her by saying “Breakfast is ready and I am going to eat it all!” I ran to the kitchen.

Without realising what I was doing I kissed mum on the cheek saying “Good morning mum, What’s for brekky please?”
She smiled at me, “Go and sit with your dad and I serve some bacon and eggs.”
I sat opposite Dad at the dining table. The problem was, I had a smile so big my dad asked, “Son, looks like you ate the Canary last night or got laid. Whatever it was, keep up the good happy attitude. The girls don’t know yet but Tina and Tegan will be staying with us for a few days. Possibility the week. Please don’t tease them, be good to them and your sister. They have a family problem to sort out.” I looked at dad, not believing what he was saying. It meant I would be laid daily or hourly for the week. Pussy galore.
“Yes dad, I promise not to tease them or my sister.” I answered.

Just then, my sister walked in. “What is this, you promise you are not going to tease me or my friends?”
I replied “Yes I just promised dad I would not. He has something to tell you.”
Susan kissed my cheek. “That is for the promise.” Dad looked in shock at Susan’s actions.
“Susan, that was nice, kissing your brother. Now girls please sit down. Megan sat next to me on one side with Susan next to her. Tina next to me then Tegan. Dad looked at the girls sitting close and around me. “Tina, Tegan, your parents have a family matter to deal with and they asked us to look after you for the week, we agreed. You will need to go home for some clothes. Luckily it is the school holidays. Tom has promised not to tease you and Susan whilst you are staying here. If he does, whilst we are at work, let us know. You four are old enough to look after yourselves during the day. You were very good last night and did not play any loud music according to the neighbours. Which is pleasing for us to know.”

Mum walked in with four plates on her arms, showing off her old skills, with a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast. Very nice. She returned with three more. We enjoyed a nice breakfast and much to the surprise of the parents, their kids were very sociable with each other. The girls were talking to Tom and he was responding to all. At the end of the breakfast Megan asked if she could stay over as well. They did know she is an only child so they agreed if her parents allowed. She hugged Tom’s arm, not Susan, smiling at him. She turned and looked at Susan and they hugged, smiling very broadly. Mum and Dad looked surprised.

Mum asked Susan to help with drinks. The girls all talked to Dad and especially Tom. Much to dad’s surprise, Tom was talking to the girls. He wondered what happened for Tom to talk to the girls. His daughter returned with the drinks and placed one in front of her brother and smiled at him. Mum came in with the hot drinks. Plans were made to collect some more clothes for Tina and Tegan. Tom offered to help in need. Tina accepted his offer, Tegan smiled and nodded her head. Dad thought what’s going on?

Tom went to his bedroom and the girls to Susan’s, Dad followed him into his room and sat on his bed. He asked “Are you and Susan OK?”
I replied “Yes dad we, no I helped her out last night and the girls were very friendly. I realised they are just like me. We talked for a while last night. It was fun. I realised my teasing was hurting Susan so that’s why I’ve promised to stop it. I’ll not stop joking, just the nasty teasing.”
Dad answered “OK son that is good to know. The girls were very friendly to you this morning. That would explain their actions. As you see, being kind does have its rewards.”
I replied “It sure does dad.” He left after that.

The girls were listening. Five minutes later mum went into their room and more or less asked the same question. They answered the same way saying how kind and friendly I was. They were surprised how helpful with the broken zipper. With his fingers he could easily fix it. He tried to look at our bodies and we did tease him. Tina mentioned. The girls all laughed. Mum left and spoke to dad. As the stories were the same they let the matter drop.

Tina and Megan walked into my room. Tina put her hands down my shorts and squeezed my cock making it hard. She kissed me. “I so want this cock in my pussy, are you ready to walk me to my home, fuck me, then carry my bag back here please stud.” She kissed me pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I returned the kiss and grabbed her arse crease.
I replied finally “Yes sexy buns, I’m ready for the four of you.”
Megan came over and kissed me also grabbing my cock after Tina released me. I walked towards Susan’s room and saw mum. I said “Hi mum.”

Looking in Susan’s room I asked “I’m ready as Tina just requested.” Hinting mum is hovering around. Susan understood, “We will be out in a minute Tom.” I walked out to the lounge with Megan. As she walked behind me she grabbed my arse, the devil. I had to keep a straight face in front of mum. The other problem is it made me hard and I was making a tent in my shorts. Mum noticed and smiled at me.

We walked to Tina and Tegan’s home to collect some clothes. There was a letter for mum and dad. Tina pulled me into her bedroom and insisted I fucked her on her bed. I did, a quick one. Tegan wanted the same, this time it took me a little longer to perform. Not that much longer. Then Susan and Megan wanted their pussies full of cum. Luckily I was young and did fill them within the hour.

On returning home I went and sat down out the back and fell asleep. My mum made a quick comment to the girls “Well it looked like the stud performed well.” and they responded “yes” before they realised who was asking. She did remind them she was 16 once and smiled.

I slept for at least an hour when mum woke me. Sitting down she said “I know you have become friendly, infact very friendly with Susan’s friends. Just don’t let dad see you with your cock inside any of those girls. I was 16 once and I know what those cock hungry girls are like. They are calling you ‘the stud’. As I said, don’t let your father find out. Nice package by the way son.” I was rock hard as she spoke. She walked away. Megan walked over and asked what my mum said. I told her. She put her towel over my shorts and wanked me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.