Birthday Boy - Cover

Birthday Boy

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Bolo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A special birthday treat from his sister. His parents were away for his birthday

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

The pleasure of having his 16th birthday can be exciting, however Tim was OK about his day. It was a Thursday and his parents were away at a work function for the week. He was allowed a birthday party on Saturday with six of his friends.

Tim had just arrived home from school on this very hot day. His sister Tiffany (Tiff for short) arrived just a few minutes behind him. She is 12 months older. Tiff was one of the school “A” girls and always in the fashion of everything. Today she kissed her brother on the cheek and wished him a happy birthday. He thanked her and went to his bedroom to dispose of his school uniform and books. Tiff did the same but came out of her room with just a towelling coat. She asked Tim to put on the spa to use after dinner. Tim walked away to do his sister bidding.

They had a nice toasted sandwiches for dinner and Tiff produced a cup cake with a candle for his day. He was pleased with her actions and blew out the candle. He cut the cake in half and gave Tiff half, they ate the cake smiling. Tiff asked Tim to join her in the spa. He went to put on swimmers but could not find them. Tiff had already taken them out of his bedroom and hid them in her room. She yelled out “Just wear your birthday suit brother.” So to tease her he walked naked to the spa and entered. It was a lovely feeling being naked in the spa and he really enjoyed it.

Tiff walked out in the towelling robe, took it off and entered the spa, like him, naked. Now Tiff was a dream girl with blond, light brown hair all the way to her arse. A lovely c-d cup boob size, 178cm tall with an hourglass waist and a very small bum with hardly any cheeks. A dream girl.

Tim looked at his sister and immediately got a hard on. He had only just discovered the pleasure of playing with himself remembering some of the girls at school who, like his sister, were dream girls. Tiff immediately saw his hard on and smiled, Well actually looked surprised at his length and thickness. He was a lot bigger than the football team members she had sex with. She sank into the spa next to her brother and rolled to the side and again kissed his cheek. He tried to hide his hard cock with his hands.

Tiff held his hand and pulled it over to her pussy asking “have you ever played with a girl?”
Tim answered “No.” As she used her hand to show him what to do.
She replied “Tonight, birthday boy, I will show you.” She held his hand and fingers to rub her clit. Suddenly she came, pushed his fingers into her pussy and held it tightly as she bounced in the spa. He looked at her with wonderment, he had never seen a girl cum before. Tiff rested her head on his shoulder for a few minutes. After recovering Tiff asked “Sit on the side, out of the water.”

He sat exposing his very hard cock and tried to put his hands over it. Tiff stated “Are you ready to cum birthday boy?” Tim could not answer and nodded his head. Tiff removed his hands and engulfed his 9 inch cock down her throat. That was all he needed. He held her head and basically faced fucked his sister as he shot his load down her throat. She loved every minute of the face pounding with cum spurting into her mouth and throat. When he finished he let go of her head and slipped back into the water. Tiff lipped kissed Tim pushing his cum into his mouth. Tim responded to the lovers kiss and tongue flicked her tongue. They stayed like that for a few minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.