AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 109

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 109 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“What’s wrong?” Cassidy asked, now concerned as I had led her into our room and then flopped face down on our bed.

I mumbled wordlessly into the mattress, and Cassidy got up onto the bed beside me and reached down, starting her own massage on my shoulder.

“Tiger, please don’t- I love you, Robbie. I really don’t want to see you like that first day. Please talk to me and don’t bottle it up. Radical honesty.

I sighed, which only just barely didn’t turn into a sob. Now that I wasn’t trying actively to be what she and Wanda wanted me to be, the guilt was ripping into my chest. And frustration that I felt the way I did, both then and now. I turned over so I was on my back, and Cassidy laid down crosswise on the bed so her head was resting on my chest and she was looking up at me.

“I’m so sorry, Cass,” I said, closing my eyes and breathing deeply.

“For what, Robbie?” she asked. “None of that was bad. It was hot as hell, and super sweet at the same time. You did everything you could to make her feel amazing and you succeeded. Plus the pictures looked amazing.”

I took one more breath, counting down from three in my head, but I couldn’t open my eyes and look into hers as I said it. “Cass, I think we need to stop. When I was holding her like that, after the orgasm, I almost told her I loved her.”

Cassidy didn’t move.

“I wasn’t thinking that. I wasn’t building up to it or anything. And it’s insane, and so fucking wrong. I’ve known her for all of two days and I’m in love with you. And she’s married to someone else, and everything we’ve been doing has been about sexual gratification and feeling good and we haven’t been romantic. But I felt it right there in that moment, and I almost said it, and I feel fucking awful for it.”

Cassidy shifted and crawled up over me so that she was laying on top of me fully, her arms hugging under mine and burying beneath me and her legs pulled up and straddling my hips.

“It’s OK, baby,” she said. Cassidy hadn’t called me ‘baby’ since she’d started using Tiger as her pet name for me. It had been a couple of years. I was always ‘Robbie’ or ‘Tiger,’ or very occasionally ‘Robert’ when she was being silly with an accent.

“It’s not,” I said, wrapping my arms around her as well.

“No,” she shook her head. “It is. I- I had a feeling this might happen. Baby, I never felt this way about any of the girls I was cheating on you with, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t going to develop feelings for the women you feel safe with. I know you. I know how big a heart you have, and how much you care about people that are close to you. Wanda isn’t a Madison, she isn’t some hookup. We, and you especially, are taking your time to get to know her, and care about her. Same with Becca. I’d say the same with Cattie, but that’s sort of different already.”

“But it’s wrong,” I said softly.

“It’s not wrong, it’s just different,” Cassidy said softly. “Do you love me?”

“I do,” I said.

“I have your heart, baby,” Cassidy said. “Like you said, you own me and I own you. I’m giving you permission to share your cock with any woman you want, and I’m giving you permission to share your heart with Wanda and Becca and Cattie, OK? If anyone else gets close, just tell me and we can talk about it. Obviously if you say it, it might be weird for them. So just ... show it. Be yourself, and they’ll know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.