True Brit - Cover

True Brit

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 5: Scrambled Eggs

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 5: Scrambled Eggs - Britney Foxx loved the Art of the Bet. More often than not those bets were lost, and she paid for it with dares that almost always ended up in her being naked and sexually challenged. One day a bet went too far, and she was locked into a long-term predicament. Sure, she could renege but where was the fun in that? Losing always turned her on. BET ON THAT! ANTE UP YOU FUCKS!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

31149-5-brit.jpg

After an eventful morning bus ride Britney Foxx took her time before first period to freshen up in the little girl’s room. Primping her long brown hair, using a deodorant stick and tiny perfume ampule from her book bag she was ready to get her day started. Her first two classes were English and History. During those courses she would have to do her best to conceal her persistent nipple hard on, no easy task with her blouse’s thin purple material, the circular lowcut cleavage sharing well-rounded mounds of flesh was not helping. With every step she took those fabulous melons danced a jig. After a few dozen wolf call compliments, she shrugged off her stress and resorted to pRIDE after her ride. However, there was always one complication.

During English, the teacher, Mr. Robert “Robbie” Phelps was a striking male and even she had a minor crush on him. He inspected her today on the sly, more often than not. This obvious notice had him boasting a tented set of grey slacks. The inseam swell convinced her to stare at it with a devious smirk each time he looked her way, nibbling a choice fingernail to share in her intrigue. He knew she was enjoying his bulge as much as he was her twin bulges. She would explore his further reactions more tomorrow and over the course of the next week. No words spoken between them, she certainly refused to hide her nips from him the remainder of class. She stretched quite a few times over the next thirty minutes. Belly button exposed between her shirt and white skirt she was quite the target of roving eyes. Not just Robbie’s either! Bulges all around!

Second period was less enjoyable, her history teacher Mrs. Erma Louise Donahue became attentive with a vision of distaste toward Brit’s shameless actions and dress code. On the bright side she kept her concern to herself and hadn’t bit Britney’s head off at least. Even though Brit was violating the school dress code by the shortness of her skirt, which just so happened to be well above her knees rather than touching them, everyone seemed fine by it. So far! If Erma was keeping her cool the rest of her teachers might just be fine with Brit’s attire. Being gorgeous did often earn praise more often than grumbles. Of course, said grumbles were more in relation to hard erections with no room to evolve. The male teachers would definitely spend more time sitting at their desks than usual. Darn it!

31149-5-top.jpg 31149-5-skirt.jpg

Going braless was a big NONO as well. Her fellow students drooled far more than any of them appeared to be offended by her cleavage. The other girls took note for sure and a number of them considered trying to beat the system like Brit starting tomorrow. A ban the bra movement might have just been started. Whispers at worst, a few approving thumbs up, a couple of wagging tongues had her eyebrows wiggling flirtatiously right back. She did love being eaten out. Those tongues WERE connected to some mighty fine hunks. Yep! Brit had her mind made up. More of the same in the coming weeks. Until she was ordered not to be so provocative she intended to express her appeal as often as possible. It wasn’t like she was naked, but she did have a few dresses in her closet that were definitely more revealing. Maybe! Just maybe!

Leaving Donahue’s classroom at the bell she ventured down the hall to her locker to drop off her books. She waited there until her brother’s new friend Styles reached her.

“Hey, sexy.” He grinned at her, collapsing his back to the locker beside her.

“Morning, Stud. Bring me breakfast?” She knew what was on its way and as crazy as it was it excited her just the same. “Have troubles getting it out of the house?”

“Naaa!” He cautiously retrieved a tiny egg-shaped vibrator from his shirt pocket and handed it to her. She examined it trying not to laugh.

“Eggs BeneDICKed.” There it was, she could not resist a chuckle any longer. “Pale blue? How old is this thing? Do they still make these?”

He offered a thumbs up, amused by her word play. “Awesome! No idea but it still buzzes. Go find somewhere to put that in.”

“Just cover me, or not.” Right out in the open! “I’ll insert it right here. I don’t have time to go to the restroom and do it.” Facing her locker Brit hiked the front of her white skirt and gently squatted at an angle. She then slipped the metallic egg up inside her pussy, doing her best to force it up toward her G-spot as far as the stem would allow. Once convinced it was deep enough, she stood up straight and lowered her skirt. “There that should do it.” She smiled and claimed her Algebra book before shutting her locker. “Snooze you lose! You should have volunteered to stick it up me.” Razzing him he frowned just before shrugging it off.

Styles then hopped erect to gentlemanly offer her an arm. “To class with class, Milady?” She giggled and took his arm snuggling to his side for a moment. It made his day. Although some of the other students thought he was a dumbass. Yes, a few eyeballs saw Brit finger her twat. Let the rumors begin!

Within minutes they reached their upstairs Math class. There he released her arm and bowed as if she were royalty, giving her the cue to enter first. She shook her head at his dramatic goofiness and followed other curious students through the door. Her attire was still a big hit amongst the boys. As soon as she stepped over the threshold, she felt the vibrator unexpectedly roar to life inside her. So much for a gallant fucker!

The sudden seismic event stormed her nerves to the point where she yelped out loud and nearly lost her balance. Two big boys caught her and slyly copped a feel of her bare ass beneath that white skirt. Inside the door stood her teacher Mr. Beatty, a tall thin but somewhat fit man, bald on top with a band of hair as a crown. In seeing her shriek along with her equilibrium loss, he scowled at the boys for their hijinks, thinking they were the culprits. Nope! The boys bailed leaving her teetering in step.

Dan Beatty cautiously caught her arm out of concern for her pale expression. “Are you alright, Miss Foxx?” Looking him in the eye with an expression of ecstasy she shivered, trying to get used to the rampaging tremors within. A more powerful surge had her palming his chest without realizing she was stepping out of line.

“I’m okay. Sorry! I got lightheaded there for a second. I’ll be okay.” She smiled warmly at him as he looked down at her clawing touch, then over at her bulging cleavage. “Sorry again.” She quickly removed her palm from his chest. It was then that he noticed her nipples stabbing through her purple top. She immediately discovered a simmering glint of yearn in his eye.

“If you feel that way again. I would be happy to help you to the nurse’s office.”

“Thanks, Mr. Beatty.” Peeling away she slowly moved toward her seat eying Styles with a squint of “I’ll get you for that.” mischief in her gaze. He wanted to bust up. If not for Beatty watching her wiggle away, he might have.

With everyone now in their seats Beatty shut the door and headed back toward his desk. Dealing with a struggling erection he required a safe space out of everyone’s view of his lap. Sitting down he began his routine of going over yesterday’s homework. Step by step he went through the questions pertaining to their assignment and garnered responses.

Styles winked at Brit just before pushing the button remote in his pocket. The jolt of activation made her dramatically grip her desk with both hands. Holding her breath, eyes flaring, she gently whimpered and shifted her hips from side to side like she needed to go pee. Eyes around the room sensing her torment realized her emotional changes. This included Dan Beatty. He decided to take the risk of his own erection and got right back up from his seat to walk around the class. Casually strolling in and around Brit he continued going over the homework while monitoring her mental state.

She froze in her slouch holding her notebook under flared fingers. Lowered gaze, she turned pale then just as quickly rosy in the cheeks. Her shaking all over attracted Beatty into stepping directly up to her side to lightly squeezed her shoulder out of concern. Looking up at him with puppy like eyes he realized that she was trembling almost convulsing.

A warm smile toward him at first, she lowered her eyes to witness his concealed erection. Knowing she was studying its size it enticed him to hesitantly move on. With his back to her now, he heard a clatter. Turning he spotted Britney trying to pick up her notebook from the floor. She had difficulty as her legs became putty under the constant vibrations hitting her G-spot like lightning.

Beatty moved back to her and bent down to assist her in claiming her loss. As he did her legs parted giving him a bird’s eye view of her trickling pussy. On her chair between her thighs was a tiny puddle of her inspired juices. His eyes wanted to focus on her, but he knew the students would quickly realize he was staring right at her gorgeous pink cunt. Without another word he stood up and placed her notebook on her desk. She thanked him softly with a, “Thank you, Sir.” Ah! Respect!

He felt his dick tighten up behind his slacks searching for room to extend, encouraging him to make his way back to his desk. Seated again he was finally out of the direct eyesight of his students. This gave him time to try and lose his stimulation by shifting it about from the outside for comfort. Forcing himself to concentrate on the homework he tried his best to avoid looking at her, even though he knew something was going on by the whispers around him. On the final question he heard a shrill whine and a gasp of sanity’s bliss. This forced him to look her way.

Brit had her legs stretched out beneath the chair in front of her and was postured into a sunken position. Her eyelashes were batting erratically, lips trembling as she bit at them with a spontaneous look of desire. She decided to place her pen in her mouth to avoid biting her lower lip too hard.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.