True Brit - Cover

True Brit

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 3: Sugar Daddy

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 3: Sugar Daddy - Britney Foxx loved the Art of the Bet. More often than not those bets were lost, and she paid for it with dares that almost always ended up in her being naked and sexually challenged. One day a bet went too far, and she was locked into a long-term predicament. Sure, she could renege but where was the fun in that? Losing always turned her on. BET ON THAT! ANTE UP YOU FUCKS!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

31149-3-sugar.jpg

As the second night of he and his sister Britney’s bet was coming to a close, Lancelot Foxx sat in the living room with his dad Keith. They were watching a baseball game together that was less than eventful for the team they rooted for. His dad drunk as a skunk had gradually drifted off in his side of the sofa. Unemployment allowed him to take advantage of his leisure time. His mother Rita showing up after a week away at work had long since gone to bed early to make up for lost time on the road. There was nobody awake to hound him about it being a school night.

Feeling devious the evil twin tiptoed from the living room and down the hall to his sister’s bedroom. He didn’t even bother knocking and just opened the door. Brit was brushing her hair in front of the mirror on her closet door and listening to music on her cellphone low enough not to disturb. Taylor Swift at the moment!

“Try knocking next time.” She frowns capturing his reflection and peering back over her shoulder at him. She knew she should have locked her bedroom door. Hushing her with an index finger to his lips, the subtle motion made Brit uneasy.

As he silently closed her door behind him, he invaded directly up into her space. Face to face he whispered,” Mom’s asleep in her bedroom. Dad is passed out on the couch.”

“So?” She grimaced.

He eyed her body noting the clothing. She wore low on the hip pajama pants with the Minion’s on them from the movie Despicable Me, and a canary yellow cropped t-shirt that alluded to her breasts. Too bad she had a lacy yellow bra hiding her pleasant freedom.

“Ready to obey me?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Now? I’m getting ready for bed. Can’t you wait until mom and dad aren’t home? We seriously can’t get caught. If we did then your bet is pretty much worthless.”

“There are copies of that masturbation video hiding I can still use even if dad did find the one on his laptop. You know he won’t accuse me; he’ll think you’re sending it to boys.” Even if it was obvious that she wasn’t the one who recorded it. Lance’s plan wasn’t full proof, but Brit hadn’t thought of the whole angle thing. His advantage for now.

“You suck Lance.”

“Not as good as you do. Wait! That didn’t sound right.”

She began giggling at his word malfunction. After a second to share their amusement Lance pulled out the elastic waistband of her pajama pants. She was wearing a matching yellow G-string with her pubes neatly spiking up and over the material. They like the bra were partially see through.

“Peeping Tom!” She frowned but didn’t bitch.

“Okay! Here’s where you prove to me that you won’t be disobedient.”

“Meaning what exactly?” His evil smirk made her expression go droll as he unexpectedly yanked her pajama bottoms to her ankles and looked up at her with a dark glint in his eyes.

“Step out of these, Miss Minion.” With an exhausted sigh, joined by a growl Britney let him remove them from her feet and hurl them into her closet. While he was down there her despicable, he held her upper thighs and placed his face directly over her canary in a hole mine, HIS! and inhaled her sweet scent. Freshly bathed and smelling of peaches and cream he rolled his eyes back. “Fuck you smell good. Making me want peach gobbler.” A flick of his tongue as if a lizard he stood up and went straight for that crop top. “Hands up Pardner!” Brush in the air he lifted her T-top up and off, her hair back to being a mess.

“You’re getting awful bossy, Buddy.”

“I own you if I remember correctly. I dare you to give me grief.” He turned his head with a clearing throat, “OHHHH, DAAAAD!”

“Seriously? Fine! Are we taking this to my bed or yours?”

“Nope! I want you to walk out into the living room and accidently turn the tv up loud. Tell dad you were just shutting it off and hit the wrong button.”

“Are you insane? Why don’t we just share that video with him now. If he sees me strutting around in my skimpy bra and panties, he will paddle my ass.”

“So, you’re disobeying me already?”

“Oh, my God, Lance! Do you want to get me grounded? If I do there goes your new friends controlling me for 48 hours.” Which was a sneaky good idea now that she spoke it aloud. Scratch that, her hormones were actually intrigued by the shared prospect. His friends Evan and Styles were growing on her. Not the cutest guys in the world but kind of fun.

“Just means I get you that much more, that much longer.” He chuckled, “Now go wake dad up and if he doesn’t get mad sit and talk to him. Tell him you need advice about boys. He’s drunk on Southern Comfort, so he probably won’t even remember this in the morning. I saw mom taking sleep aids so she’s comatose.” Her jaw dropped, Lance had it all figured out. Playing spooked she was actually liking the idea more and more. Her dad was a beast at 6’4, 280, dark tan from working construction until laid off three weeks ago. The housing market in this area of Florida was not booming like it was. He was a burly Channing Tatum with a well-groomed goatee and brown hair a little longer than it should be, normally in a short tail. Sexy man for sure!

“Yeah, that will go over well. Are you trying to get me to turn daddy on?”

“Not trying! I want to see dad’s reaction to so much skin. You know you’re his favorite. He’s always hugging you.” A little too often now that it had occurred to her. He did love his kids and she was really the only one receptive of any real affection. Lance always tried to be too badass to show emotion. Keith was a darn good dad taking care of them while their mom was galivanting all over Florida now that Vermont was a thing of the past.

“With my clothes on. Not in my undies. Lance please! Besides, it’s not like daddy hasn’t seen me in a bikini, these are no ... different.” She looked at her reflection, “Well, they are see-through and smaller than my normal bikinis.” Mirrors don’t lie! “Uggggh! Fine!”

Gripping Britney by the shoulders Lance spun her around to march her toward the door, humping her ass cheeks as if fucking her along the way. At the threshold she tried to halt her exit and stomped her foot on his. “This could go bad. Why would you do this?” Play the game girl! Let him think he was pimping her out. In all reality Brit was wet where it counted. A daddy crush long ago but never acted upon was quickly resurfacing. She was an adult now so why not test the waters.

“Trust me.”

“Yeah, as if that’s ever been wise.” Fact!

He opened the doorknob and shoved her 125-pound form out into the hallway, 38D’s bouncing under the rush. Squealing for effect she felt a chill creep over her, proud nipples responding with mounting vibrance, stabbing that yellow lace outward for a nice set of canary perches. Hugging the hallway wall cautiously as if terrified, so not, she looked back to Lance at her door. He followed her quietly then paused to listen for his mother’s snoring through the master bedroom for safety.

Reaching the living room Britney Lynn took a deep breath before telling herself to just do it and get it over with. Shuffling without care in her Oscar winning performance she found the remote lying on her father’s chest, held there by his arm. Plucking it gently from his grasp she aimed the remote and blared the volume on a high 53. She shrieked quietly and immediately turned it down. Her back turned to her dad so that her butt was near his field of vision she even dropped the remote on the carpet and bent forward to pick it up. Britney’s yellow G-string buried deep inside her cheeks it was bare ass all the way, her thin narrow patch tightening up inside her labium. Her butt pucker preview was even easier to see. Hesitantly, without standing erect she looked back to witness her father staring at her groggily.

“What’s going on here Princess?” Keith Foxx shook his head to focus his vision in order to see her better. Southern Discomfort! Without pondering much on the gorgeous tight bottom inches from him his sweatpants rose high. A huge cock there was no mistaking its appearance on the scene.

“Sorry, daddy! I saw you asleep. I was just going to shut the tv off and go to bed. I know how you hate when we waste electricity now that you’re not working.”

“Thoughtful!” He nodded rubbing his chin staring at that butt pucker until she stood up straight and faced him. Now his eyes were drawn to that pubic hair tufting up and over her beak. PEAK! “So, what’s with you parading around like, Big Bird?” All she needed was a yellow feather boa to finish her Moulin Rouge act.

“Big Bird?”

“Yeah, all this yellow.” He waved a hand swirling it toward her as if a fashion designer.

“I grabbed a drink from the kitchen and noticed you. I really thought I could get back to my room without waking you.”

“It’s all good, Sweetheart.” He sat up and stretched trying hard not to look at her perfect body. Least of all her long silky legs and perky big tits. He was failing miserably but wouldn’t admit to it.

“Do you need anything before I go to bed?” She offered while nibbling her lower lip as she feigned a blush.

“Yeah sure! Grab me bottle of Bud. Get one for yourself.” At least he laid off the whiskey.

“On a school night?” She squinted over the option.

“Oh, yeah! Right!” A shrug later he finished his thought, “One won’t hurt you. I have to work in the morning too. I took on a mowing job for gas money. Seeing as how your brother is too lazy to do it.”

“That’s the first time you have ever offered me a beer. Even in Vermont at the winery you never let me taste any. My being underage to drink.”

“Time to break a few rules. You’re at home and not driving or around any objecting people. Enjoy!” She pondered her father’s decision then grew giddy, hopping up and down on her toes, tits jiggling without restraint. Wiggling away knowing Keith was watching Brit went into the kitchen, returning with two bottles of beer. Handing him one she watched him open his bottle with a twist of his fingers. He then tilted the beer back while admiring her with narrowed eyes. That alone made her cunt squishy. Struggling to open her own beer Brit opted to lift it toward him with a helpless pout.

“Help me, Daddy.”

“Sure thing!” He claimed the cold brew after tucking his own bottle between his legs until his mission was over. Keith then handed it back to her watching her take her first swig but checking out his glass erection. He quickly realized that she was comparing the length and girth of the bottle with the side-by-side angle of his swollen erection. His dick was far longer than that tucked in bottle. Smirking over her examination Keith removed his sweating bottle from its huggy and joined her in her first drink. She grimaced at its taste.

“This is awful.” She admitted with a grossed-out expression.

Chuckling Keith swatted the couch cushion beside him. “Come over here and sit by your dear old dad.”

She fidgeted a bit to not appear so easy then did as he requested. She had goosebumps traveling her entire body as she sat down. Her eyes flared wide thinking to herself,” Oh, boy. I’ve succeeded in turning daddy on. That was easy.”

“So, how is school going? You never talk to me much these days.”

“I’m passing my classes. So, good I guess.” Nodding as he took another sip, noting her sudden shyness. Born actress!

“Something wrong, Princess?” She lowered her gaze with compressed lips to appear as if deciding how best to discuss boys with him. He had no clue she had ever even had sex.

“Daddy?” Time to share her eyes. Sparkle away, Princess Brit! “I need your advice.”

Keith again nodded, sensing her confusion. Hesitantly, he reached out and rubbed her back with a tender respect. “Ask away! I’ll do what I can.” His touch made her tremble, her flesh begging for further caress. In an unpredicted continuance he spread his hand’s nomadic tour from her shoulders to lower spine. It felt really nice. Yet awkward!

“There’s this boy I really like at school. A senior like me. Eighteen like me.”

“He as good looking as your old man?” He joked.

She laughed with a bashful glance his way. “Nobody is as handsome as my daddy.”

“Good answer! Go on. What’s the problem?”

“Well! He asked me out this weekend. He’s been asking me for a while now, but I keep telling him no. I do want to go out, but I’ve been making sure his intentions are good.”

“A parents dream. Good girl! So, how is this a problem?”

She sat her bottle like he did, between her thighs directly up against her canary covered clit. The chill caught her off guard and she squealed.

“No pants! I’m so stupid.” She giggled with a creased brow.

“Happens to the best of us. Go on, I’m listening.”

“Anyway! Even though he’s been patient I think he wants to get to first base. Possibly second.” His hand squeezed her neckline beneath her long brown hair. She loved his grip. “Wow! I didn’t realize my neck hurt until you squeezed it.”

“Did I hurt you?”

“No. It felt really nice.” She shifted sideways in her seat for a better massaging angle, “You can do that a few hundred more times.”

“Tight muscles?” He probed her back gently, “Yep! There’s a couple knots.” Brit tensed up at his fingertips kneading gently at her trouble centers.

“So, this boy is running the bases without going to bat?” Keith chuckled.

“I feel ready to experience small doses as long as he doesn’t go too far.” She winced at his strength then leaned her chin on her shoulder to glance back at Keith, “This feels weird talking to you about boys.”

“Better from me than hearing your mom. She would tell you to tighten that chastity belt.” Laughable and he knew it. For a very long time now Keith and Rita had hidden certain things from their kids. Namely their troubled marriage and Rita’s career moves.

“I know. I’m glad I came to you first, daddy.”

“Me too. I trust you to make the right decisions.”

“So, what should I do if he goes for second base?”

“You even know what second base is?” Her father laughed.

“I know he will kiss me. I want him to. He might get handy. I’m not sure how I will react to that. How far is too far without going all the way?”

He exhaled loudly as his hand paused upon her opposite shoulder. The topic was suddenly close to home. “Why did you stop? I like your massage. I need one. Or should I let Jake from State Farm give me one? I’m kidding, his name is Jake though.” She offered a dumbfounded expression.

“Let’s hope this Jake doesn’t see you dressed like this when he tries to give you any massages.” Keith suggested as he gripped her biceps and carefully lured her from the cushion up into his lap. She bulged her eyes beyond his vision at feeling his monster erection right up under her bare bottom. The G-string was no help in padding the wrestling ten-inch plus. No wonder her mother fell in love with him.

“You asked for it, Princess! I’ll make you sleep like a baby.” He widened his legs to allow her space on the cushion he was seated on, knowing his beast was daunting. She was disappointed in the relocation but kept her act less hopeful. Once settled in he used both hands to give her a back rub.

“Oh, my God! That feels incredible. I remember when you used to give me backrubs as a kid. You always left welts. Please don’t leave welts.” She giggled then thought, “Unless they’re on my ass. Spank me daddy!” A girl could dream!

“I’ll try not to be so rough.” Please do! His eyes trailed her back directly down to her butt crack now that she couldn’t spy on his interest. His little girl wasn’t so little these days. With each squeeze she leaned further back into him. His thumbs prodded along up her spine until he reached her neck. To offer assist Britney pulled her long mane of dark brown hair around her shoulder and over her chest. This gave him easier access to her shoulders and neckline.

“Your old man doing a good job?”

“Heavenly!” She tilted her head forward, chin in her cleavage. Gliding his fingers back down over her bra clasp he rose back up until beneath her bra before pausing there.

“So, do you want Jake to do this?”

She shivered at his fingers loitering under her bra connectors. “If he is half as good as you. Maybe!”

“You do realize that second base usually means the guy gets your bra off, right?” Her eyes bulged wide while tensing up to make it look as if she were shocked. Hiding a reason to smile knowing Lance was watching she continued her own long game.

“Really? I always thought second base just meant fondling through clothing.” She nibbles her lip trying not to laugh at her portrayed naivety.

“Nope! Second base normally means getting the girl’s clothes off. Then the fondling begins.”

“Daddy? You stopped rubbing.”

He decided it best to knead her spine all the way down to her lower back. She bent forward to give him room to work. In doing so she realized then that she had given her father room to let his erection lean into her. Stunned by the feel of cotton held down over her butt crevice she remained in that position afraid to let him know she discovered him. He knew! The lap had no secrets even after he relocated her.

His thumbs continued pressing deep into her lower back. He eyed her butt crack coming into view as she bent forward even further, her left hand touching the carpet. Her right hand holding her beer bottle she decided to sit it on the coffee table to avoid spilling it. In her lurched over pose her ass lifted up from the cushion to offer a better look. Moaning at his thumbs digging gently into the upper tributary of her crack she was seriously shaking. Lower daddy, lower!

“How am I doing, Princess?” Fucking amazing!

“You found a tender spot.” She reconsidered looking too needy, fearing he might catch onto her ruse. It was better to play the dumb bitch card. “If you feel uncomfortable you can stop. I know this has to be awkward for you.” She suggested praying he would keep on the move. This mission for Lance was getting better by the second. Let her brother think she was spooked. Not even close!

“I’m fine. As long as you are.” He gnashed his teeth hoping that she would stay. As wrong as it was, he was enjoying her company.

“A little while longer then.” She agreed after spotting Lance in the shadows of the hallway. He waved at her to continue. Only Lance saw her roll her eyes and show her teeth like a rabid dog. The act was for both Foxx males.

“Good! Always glad to help.” Keith nodded as he gently slid his palms up her ribcage and to her bra’s shoulder strap.

“Daddy? Would you be upset if I let Jake get to second base?” He paused with fingers under her strap begging to draw it from her shoulder.

“That’s not my decision to make. You’re responsible. Just don’t make me a grandpa yet.” He had a good chuckle.

“I hope his hands are as gentle as yours are.”

“Me too. I’d hate to have to castrate him for abusing you.”

She giggled at his protective nature, noting his fingers cautiously prying at her straps as if struggling to massage that area. With a glare toward Lance, she spotted him motion for her to unhook her bra. She expressed a look of terror for his benefit. She wanted Lance to think that this was suicide. Then again, just because her dad had a hard on didn’t mean she wouldn’t get into trouble for going too far with him. She respected her father even if her desires were mounting. “I need to see how far this can go. I’m pretty sure dad wants this as much as I do, or he’d have stopped five minutes ago.”

Finally, she caved in as Lance showed her his cellphone. He had been recording their every move. She hated her brother more and more. The thing Lance hadn’t caught onto was that in doing this with her father successfully the video Lance had on his laptop was moot. It was honestly hilarious that his blackmail scheme was coming on so thick. Show her off! Brit really didn’t give a shit. Little Miss Innocent was only a facade.

“If my bra straps are in the way I can unclasp it and take it off. As long as you don’t think bad of me. I know it must be weird.”

He stammered a bit at her offer, his conscience telling himself no. But his lust was getting the best of him. After all, Rita barely gave him any attention these days. Hissing over his dilemma he couldn’t resist.

“Your decision Princess. It’s not like I haven’t seen more of you than anybody outside of your mom and the doctor.”

“If it helps you hit those knots better.” YESSSS! “I guess, I’m okay with it.” She needed a drink. Bud back in her possession she guzzled half as if showing him her stress but wanting to loosen up. Instead of sitting it back on the coffee table Brit held her beer bottle over her shoulder for him to hold. “Drink the rest! Bleeech!” The assist allowed her to reach both hands behind her and unclasp her bra. She then pulled the flaps to her sides, stopping there to appear as if indecisive. “On second thought, give that back I need the liquid courage.” Reaching for her beer she decided to take another swig.

“You’re lucky, I was ready to polish that off. Taste any better?” He asked while puckering for a silent whistle as his hands roamed her soft bare back, his grip deciding to become more intense. She couldn’t help but express moans of relaxation.

“I’ll finish it before you’re done. I won’t waste a drop.” His imagination went wild hearing that comment. Even she felt his erection flutter against her ass, tightening up.

“I’m going to at least drag these shoulder straps down over your arms. I’ll have a better grip with them out of the way.”

Brit shivered as his fingers guide them down over her biceps with almost a seduction tenderness. Her forearm held the cups in place but knew she intended to lose that bra soon. She reacted as if afraid to look over at the hiding Lance out of fear he might encourage her further. She even mumbled, “I dare you!” He was testing her as it was. The torment of his blackmail scheme smug in his expression made her want to laugh. However, she knew if she did that her father would feel that this was a game. He might even regress and feel as if it was his fault for going so far. The man was drunk!

Keith’s hands graced her bare shoulders and did his best to keep it clean by moving lower. Just seeing her this close to topless made him regret his perversions. Not enough to stop. Not yet. As Brit dared to glance at Lance her worst faux fear was realized. Her damned brother expected her to remove her bra completely. She made it look as if she had turned pale and closed her eyes in defeat.

“Daddy?” Her planned vacancy in motion she sweetly asked a favor. “Can you squeeze my shoulders and neck more? You can leave welts, I’m over it.”

“Absolutely! Lay back against me better.” He could literally bust a nut as she wiggled her ass onto the cushion seeking a closer proximity as she laid back against his shirtless belly. His thicket of chest hair tickled her back as he gripped both of her shoulders like a vice. The strength made her arch further back allowing his massive hands to move gently forward. His grip on her shoulders expanded to her clavicle. Brit propped her beer bottle between her breasts without thinking. She tensed up with his grip causing her to crush her 38D’s around the bottle’s circumference. Of course, with her bra cups being in the way it was less dramatic.

“I love you daddy.”

“Daddy loves his Princess.”

Eying Lance who was being an ass in motioning her to discard her bra, Brit slyly expressed her middle fingers to tell him to fuck off. He merely pointed at her with a threatening glare.

“Daddy? If you were Jake, would you find me pretty?”

“If he’s that blind he won’t find first base unless you get him a seeing eye dog.”

She giggled and patted his knuckles while maintaining both her beer bottle, her pulled forward hair, and her slipping bra. Her titties were collapsing beneath the wire, spiked nipples all that was holding up the lace.

“This is the best massage ever. Thank you, Daddy.”

“Had enough?”

“Never! More! More! But if your fingers are tired, I’ll understand.” Jekyll and Hide! On purpose!

He cupped his hands around her throat and squeezed while shaking her for amusement. As he jolted her, she threw her arms to her side and acted as if she was flailing. Laughing together she maintained her ruse allowing her bra to slip further down her chest. Waistband!

“I’m good. Better catch that bra before you lose it.” He was lifting his gaze to look up over her shoulders at her real estate. His dick was unbelievably purple behind his sweats.

She put a stop to her arm movement and left the bra dangling low over her tummy. Low enough to give him an awesome cleave shot even as he hands palmed her tits.

“As long as I don’t move forward any further it won’t fall on the floor. I’m holding my boobies, so you don’t freak out. Unless it makes you uncomfortable, I can put it back on.”

“Naw! Only if your mom or brother decide to wake up. It does look pretty compromising, but we know better, right?”

“Yes. We do.”

“Tell me more about Jake. Get as personal as you want.” Keith encouraged. His fingers probing dangerously deep toward her cleavage made Brit tremble. His thumbs were nearly at the top of her shoulders. She ventured as far back into his chest as she could get enabling her to look up over her bow at him. Time to lay it on thick. As thick as his erection along her spine.

“I can tell you anything?”

“Always.”

31149-3-britney-bed-ai.jpg

She looked down at his fingers creeping into the upper definition of her bulging breasts. Finally, she said to hell with it and removes her bra entirely, tossing it on the couch cushion to her right. This move made Keith stop and question her.

“Why did you do that?”

“I want to know if I can let Jake do this. If I can let my own father see me, then I think I can let him.”

Keith cracked his knuckles over her chest then returned to squeezing just her shoulders. His eyes observed her breasts swaying with each squeeze. It was beautiful. Her nipples taunt and stabbing toward the ceiling.

“You sure have grown.” He stuttered!

“Have I? Oh, you mean my boobies. They’re huge. Are you looking at them?” She tilted her head back to eye her father.

“Hard to miss, Princess.” He glared as Brit pinched her right nipple.

“I can lay on my tummy on the floor if it makes you more comfortable. That way my boobies are face down.”

“If you feel more at ease then go for it. It might be easier to work your lower back.”

“Okay.” She swiftly pulled away and sets her beer bottle on the end table beside them. Following that she stood up, strolled around the coffee table and sprawled out on the floor. Facing her sitting father, she smiled up at him, legs kicking upward at the knee.

“You might need a back rub after all this.” She giggled.

“Sounds like a plan.”

He realized that she was back to staring at his bulging sweats. Even as he sat forward to drop to his knees and crawl around the table to tower beside her. Her eyes gave her away. Keith knew his perversions were caught on too by her as well. At least she wasn’t screaming for help.

“Work your magic, daddy.” She sighed and stretched out more. Her legs wider than they once were. Her arms now folded under her chin. He began rubbing her shoulders before moving under her armpits, his fingers grazing the crushed swell of both breasts.

“I think Jake should get to go this far.”

She shifted her profile to smile up at him, “Really? You approve of my letting him see this much of me?”

“Sure! Just behave! It’s only touch, right?”

“Yes. I love being touched. Well, as much as I’ve allowed that is. Mostly legs.”

“I say experience it. Just save the sex until marriage.”

“So, totally naked is acceptable?” She wiggled for comfort on the carpet.

His hands reaching her hips on that question, Keith stopped at the thin spaghetti style strings to her G-string. He could see her shadowed butt pucker within the sunken cord, it just wasn’t thick enough to hide anything. Swallowing hoarsely, he looked around him and easily heard his wife’s snoring in the distance.

“Sure! Give ole’ Jake a show.”

“Oh, my God! I adore you, daddy. I will! He can see everything. Touch everything. No sex though, I promise.”

He decided it safer to move past her panties while gritting his teeth. He hesitated to touch her legs and realized that he would be overstepping their bond. She had faith in her father he thought. So far, he hadn’t done anything too taboo.

From behind her father’s profile Brit saw Lance telling her to remove her panties. She found herself loving the deception now. Her dad was surprisingly receptive to her story. His hard on was self-explanatory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.