True Brit - Cover

True Brit

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 1: Oh, Brother!

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 1: Oh, Brother! - Britney Foxx loved the Art of the Bet. More often than not those bets were lost, and she paid for it with dares that almost always ended up in her being naked and sexually challenged. One day a bet went too far, and she was locked into a long-term predicament. Sure, she could renege but where was the fun in that? Losing always turned her on. BET ON THAT! ANTE UP YOU FUCKS!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

brit-wild.jpg

“Come on in guys. My parents aren’t home right now so the crib is all ours. Mom’s never home she’s a model and dad is always out running around. He’s laid off so he’s slumming it. We can hang out for a couple of hours at least.” coaxed Lancelot Foxx. Not really his first name but he liked bluffing people into believing him. Chivalry was definitely dead in his eyes.

Lance Foxx and his family had moved back to the great state of Florida last spring. Eleven years away having transitioned in their youth to upstate Vermont. Florida was where their parents were born and raised so coming home was the right thing to do. The aging grandparents choosing the wilds of the Northeast and taking a risk on a lucrative business deal back in the 90’s left Keith behind with their own children, Keith’s parents, until that fateful day. The choice move from Florida to Vermont when Lance and his twin sister Britney were five was unfortunate, their great grandparents taking ill up in New England encouraged their folks into an impromptu relocation. Their father’s grandparents were well to do vineyard farmers but inevitably couldn’t care for their crops as they used to, thus a hopeful inheritance spoke.

Keith Foxx being the good son, only son, took it upon himself to rescue his grandparents. Wife Rita at the time was dedicated to him and went along. The more things change they say! Both grandparents passing on gave him the grapes but also left Keith saddled with unpaid loans and bills. Parents deceased and far too much debt Keith gave up and sold the vineyard cheap, paid what he could and ditched the vines. Besides that, Rita was missing Florida and the sunshine, the beaches, the hot guys. Yes, Rita was unfaithful as her kids grew older. To save their marriage Keith caved and inevitably agreed to return to the Sunshine State and resume their old haunts. To be honest Keith missed Florida too.

His parents prided him on trying to save the vineyard but didn’t give him hades for giving up. What his parents should have done, Keith did for them, so what could they truly say. So, yes, back to Spring Leak, Florida. Spring Lake! Inside joke! Swampy area but not as deep South as the Everglades. Not terribly far from Tallahassee but caught in between. Sadly, as soon as they settled into a cheap home Rita was gone more often than not. Excuses made, truth told, Keith let her do what she wanted, and he pretty much raised the kids. At least they were old enough to help fend for themselves.

For the children their transition was awkward to say the least after so many years away. Lance himself had difficulty making new friends. At age five before the move, he barely had any back in the day, a babysitter’s son at best. Seventeen when returning to Florida, now at eighteen for only a week and a bit of a rogue socially, the struggles left him hanging out with the outsider crowd. Not that he complained. After a rough year here, he recently managed to befriend fellow skateboarders Evan Daniels and Trent Styles. Even they had avoided him up until a few weeks ago under pressure of bossy jocks. Both young men his own age and stunted in height followed their school in alienating Lance for his shitty attitude and conniving persona. Each of them had yet to escape 5’5 status. Lance and his sister at least hit 5’6! So there! Sad when their dad was 6’2 and mother 5’7!

“Nice crib, Foxx.” Trenton Styles, but Styles was all that he cared to go by nodded while checking out photographs on the wall. Evan Daniels joined Styles in observing family portraits zeroing in on the one thing they knew better than Lance himself. Time to play dumb!

“Hey, Bro?” Styles perked up, “Who’s the hot chick?” As if he didn’t know!

“I think I’ve seen her around school.” Evan added, hiding a devilish smirk. Both boys were well aware the hot girl existed. Unlike Lance she was quickly popular around school, but being the nerdy outsiders they were, the boys couldn’t get close to her even if they wanted to. Lance was their secret way in.

“That’s my twin sister Britney. A senior and eighteen last week like me. Even I think she’s fine. You two buttholes have to know about her, every guy at school is hitting on Brit.”

“Set us up, Dude.” Styles joked with a hint of seriousness.

Rubbing his chin, ever the schemer, Lance cocked a brow, “What’s in it for me?”

Evan shrugged not knowing how to respond, “Eternal friendship?”

“Yea, no. It has to be worth my effort.”

Styles pondered his own way in, “You can date my sister.” He didn’t have one! Dumbass!

Evan chuckled, “You can date my mom. She’s a MILF!”

“I hear a shower. That’s Brit, she stayed home from school today. Hooky!”

“She’s in my third period class I think.” Styles pondered aloud, “Algebra.”

“Maybe! I don’t keep up with that shit. Stop acting like you don’t know her. Bitch that hot turns heads. Get’s those heads hard even. Hell, I get a stiffy around her.” Lance admired a photo of his sister from a past prom up in Vermont. Her long brown hair silky smooth and flowing over her tanned shoulders. Big blue eyes that cried seduction shot right through anyone viewing her picture. A bulging cleavage that her dress barely contained looked ready to topple free. Squinting, Styles thought he spotted nip slip. Guess not! Dammit!

Evan on his toes lifted up to look over Lance’s shoulder at that same pic, “Dang. Those tits must be double D’s.”

“38D! Trust me, I snoop.” Lance chuckled with a sly grin. “Her G-string collection is off the charts.”

“I’ll buy a pair!” Styles jumped at the possibility.

“You wouldn’t look good in them.” Lance chuckled, “Besides, you couldn’t afford a pair.”

“Have you seen her naked?” Styles enthusiastically asked.

“Hell, yeah! She even knows I did and let me watch. Busted her like three times now. Brit never locks her bedroom door. The last time I caught her masturbating she was having phone sex with the prom date in that picture. Sixteen at the time, that was just before we moved back from Vermont. It was awesome! She’s a screamer. Knuckles deep, Bro!” They boys were in awe of his report. Not quite true, he had witnessed something shortly after their birthday, but Lance actually kept his mouth shut on that one.

Brilliance struck Lance as he posed an index finger in the air then motioned for the boys to wait for him as he proceeded to head down the hall toward the bathroom. At the restroom door he listened to hear his sister humming as she showered. Hesitantly, he tested the doorknob and found it unlocked. “Bitch still doesn’t lock a door!” Easing it open he peered inside to see Britney through a foggy set of glass shower doors. Her body was perfect, lengthy legs even for her 5’6 stature. Firm belly, solid hips, and tight ass. It was difficult even for Lance not to want to whistle.

Carefully shutting the door, he returned to his buddies waiting out in the hallway. “Ten bucks each and I’ll let you see her in the shower. Gotta hurry, she’s washing her hair.” Both boys looked at each other as if in shock then began digging through their wallets and pockets.

Barely coughing up the amounts, they handed over the cash. Lance then headed back down the hall and motioned them to follow. At the door he listened again to make certain that her status had not changed. Convinced it was safe he opened the door and looked carefully inside at the same basic stance she had been in earlier. She was tilting her conditioner bottle now.

Guiding the boys to the door to peer in they nearly fell over at her nudity, even at how much the fogged-up glass offered. They were speechless and each hogging space for a better look. Watching her apply the conditioner and turn her back to them they saw her curvy bottom touch the glass on the door pressing into it lightly. On silent mode Lance snuck in behind his sister and made it look as if he were spanking her ass. Light palm prints patting the glass without her ever knowing. The boys wanted to do that too, so Lance took the risk and let them enter one by one to do the very same. Friends forever after that. Lance went so far as to take a cell pic to bribe the boys out of more money later. Finally, Lance forced them out of the way and closed the door.

Hurrying back to the living room they sat down and marveled over what they had seen. Lance sharing that photo added, “I think I’ll have this turned into a real pic and put it up there with her prom photo. I wonder how long it would be before she would even notice it.” Laughter was contagious.

“Damn dude!” Evan laughed. “That was awesome! What does twenty bucks get?”

“Copy of this pic!” Lance chuckled then sighed over it. Time to switch tactics! “I don’t want your money guys. This was just a teaser.” He handed their money back. A bargaining chip for another time he strategized.

“Wow! Dude, you’re cool as hell.” Styles nodded.

“I know. Besides, I know how to sucker Brit. She’s extremely naïve. Might be I can sucker her into teasing you guys. If I do though, you can’t let on that I set her up.”

Evan smirked formulating his own plan, “I dare you to get her to come out here in a towel.”

“Dare, huh.” He chuckled, “Buy me lunch tomorrow.”

“He’s got lunch. I’ll buy the breakfast burritos the day after if you pull it off.” Styles added. “Her towel that is. Off of her body!”

“Deal! Wait until she heads for her room.”

Informing them to show some patience Lance activated his Xbox and quietly played “Grand Theft Auto”, while they waited. Ten minutes into their game they heard the bathroom door open up. Lance sat back with his controller and paused the game to effectively get his sisters attention.

“Hey, Brit? Come here a second. It’s urgent.” After a brief hesitation his darling sister shuffled down the hall toward the living room. The boys had dominated the sofa, each settling in on one arm of the couch, but out of her immediate sight.

“What’s wrong?” She pleasantly asked as she dried her hair with a smaller towel. Covering her lithe body was a broader towel that barely concealed her bulging chest, while also mischievously riding extremely high on her thighs. With her arms lifted to dab at her hair the body towel dared to show off her pussy in thin favors.

“Dad called. He said he was going out to the VFW, and we had to feed ourselves. He said you had cash for a pizza.”

Reaching the threshold of the living room Britney Marie Foxx entered without worry, still obstructed at first from her admirers. Once she realized they were there she froze in her step and gently dropped her jaw. No hurry to escape however she maintained her drying and even stepped out further so that the boys could see her better. Naive? Maybe it was her brother who was clueless!

“I didn’t realize you had visitors. Awkward!” Not enough to cut and run!

Evan spoke up fast, “No problem! We both have sisters.” NOT! “Seen it all. I’m Evan. This is Styles.”

She bit her lower lip playing it as nervous and slightly covered her chest with the handheld towel before shaking her wet mane like a pooch. While neither boy was truthfully her type, Brit did like showing off a bit as long as she found it fun. Obviously, virgins, their eyes weren’t even blinking.

“Hi.” She smiled then drolly scowled at Lance, “You could have warned me.”

“Guess so! Not, sorry!” He never was! “Wanna play GTA with us?”

Looking to her left she eyed the video game paused on the big screen TV. She loved playing video games. Gnashing her teeth she exhaled loudly, “Sounds fun. Let me get dressed really quick.” Examining both boys, she caught them looking at her with pitiful gazes of disappointment. “Virgins, I swear!” Her thoughts on the matter, “This could be hilarious though.” Rolling her eyes, she smiled at them.

“Okay! I can dress later. I’m covered, right?” Dumb brunettes! Them, not her! She marched straight for the entertainment center to locate a pink controller on a charging dock which rested on the lowest shelf. This required her to bend over to obtain it. In doing so her bare ass popped into view for the boys to catch a glimpse of her pussy lips and shadowy butt pucker. It was ever so brief. “Take that you geeky virgins!” Evil cunt! She and Lance were twins, both never fell far from the grapevine. Oranges now!

Their eyes popped out of their heads as she grinned sheepishly out of their field of witness. Standing up Brit twirled on the ball of her foot to face them. She then acted as if her towel was coming loose squealing faintly. Catching it meant dropping the smaller towel to her feet. Bracing the larger towel, she acted as if holding the controller made things near impossible. She chose to prop the controller beneath her chin while holding the towel against her cleavage. Once feigning adjustment, she scurried to the couch.

Dropping into the cushion between the two lads she found the hemline of her towel over her lap to be riding even with her bikini area. Ignoring it she let the guys slyly capture shots of her clitoral hood and peach fuzz. Slick bitch! They had trouble keeping their eyes off of her toned legs and that soft shell taco. Stretching her legs out a tad she wiggled her toes. “I need to paint my nails.” The boys volunteered which made her wrinkle her nose at them. “Get me in, Baby Brother.” Lance took a few minutes to set up dual players and got her started. As the minutes passed the two of them raced a gauntlet of intersections filled with chaos. By all of eight minutes he grumbled and mentally bragged over how good he was at the game. Otherwise, their vocal silence was deafening. Music in the background was loud enough as it was. Styles and Evan were sweating bullets while saliva drooled from the corners of their lips. Here Kitty Kitty!

“I’m beating you, Lance.” She giggled.

“Not going to happen.” He claimed while having difficulty not looking over at his sister’s inner thighs. In her competitive actions her legs were dividing, dancing in her seat and even acting as if her feet were pressing an accelerator. The boys were getting some pretty good pussy shots, definitely a thin strip of brown pubic hair rising up from a tight little clit. For them a first outside of a porno. Neither boy had ever once had a girlfriend.

“Bet I do.”

“Bet you don’t.”

“How much do you want to bet?” She coughed laughing and dodging curbs on screen.

“No cash until I steal that pizza money dad gave you. Can’t bet what I don’t have.”

“Let’s make this interesting.” She paused the game. The boys took immediate interest in her wager quest.

Sitting up straight then propping one leg under her she stretched her arms up over her head, holding her pink controller behind her wet hair. In thought, she took time to look between the two boys for assistance. “Should I humiliate him?” Grinning at her evil glint they both feverishly nodded, trying hard not to laugh.

“Traitors.” Lance joked. He knew his sister was as crazy as he was even if she sometimes played naive.

This time Brit felt confident, “If I win you have to run around the outside of our house in your underwear.”

“Yea, right! Okay, I’ll bite. If I win you have to dance naked for my friends here.” Her eyes bulged out at his challenge which made her freeze for all of three seconds before darting glances between the two.

“Ummm!” She fidgeted before locking her eyes back on Lance, “Length of one song.”

“Nope! Three songs. And you have to really get into it.”

“Three? That’s like ten minutes.” More like twelve minutes! The guys mumbled and called her chicken. OH, HELL NO!

“I am SO NOT chicken. As a matter of fact, if I lose, I’ll give you both naked lap dances. But if I win not only does Lance run around the house, he has to give you two lap dances.” She then laughed hysterically slapping her right leg which fluttered her towel higher on her bare hip. Styles and Evan grimaced over the thought of Lance dancing and held their hands up in retaliation. Before they could vocalize their opinion, she beat them to a response, “Now who’s chicken?” She offered a guilt devising expression. Lance rolled his eyes, knowing well that he was going to win. Nine times out of ten he always beat her. “Do we have a deal?”

“Let’s race bitch.” She shivered with excitement and dropped her imprisoned leg back down to the carpet. Towel looser than ever, she didn’t care as it sagged over her swollen breasts. Game activated again, her hands kept so erratic that her towel crept down to her areolas, the boys sitting forward to garner looks at them. Ignoring their staring Brit forged on with whiplash moves that ended with her chest totally exposed and jiggling, nipples so hard they could burst.

The challenge endured for nine long breathless minutes before Lance defeated his sister. Leaping up triumphantly he jumped around like a fool. After a moment of index pointing egotism, he saw her covering her chest and faking a blush toward her drooling neighbors.

“Dance!”

She sat silent and expressionless for a full minute then lowered her gaze as if defeated. “Wow! That totally sucked. I thought I had you.”

“Whatever! You don’t even have a driver’s license.” Lance located a set of prerecorded songs from the game archives and started one from the band Five Finger Death Punch. The song was called Under and Over It. Britney blushed as if embarrassed over falling for the bet. The thing was she intended to lose anyway. Horny since using the showerhead before the boys got home, she found her desires amplified. Her toy hiding out in her bedroom waiting seemed less desirable now that she knew there were boys to tease. This was much more fun to watch them drool and get hard. Shaking her head as if defeated the brunette beauty forced herself to stand up, leave her controller on the sofa and move out in front of them. Feeling sly she proposed a thought that she knew wouldn’t go over but would look as if she wasn’t loving this.

“You never said I had to dance in front of you Lance. Go to your room or I won’t do this for them. It’s too weird in front of my own brother.”

“Nope! Seen you masturbate loads of times before. Dance, Bitch!”

“Dang it, Lance.” She growled and began swiveling her hips, reaching her arms up over her head to toy with her damp strands of hair. The music became hypnotic as she closed her eyes. Before long she untied the towel as she turned away from them to hide her full-frontal pose. Using it as a shield pulled taunt at full rectangular length it shielded her. Sunlight through the picture window did offer a perfect silhouette of every curve. Lifting the towel higher Britney revealed her bare ass shaking her cheeks like a professional. Wolf calls and laughter joined Ivan Moody’s musical rants until the song ended.

The boys wiped drool on their sleeves and gave Lance their approving nods of respect as another song jumped right in to replace the former. Stillborn by Black Label Society was a tad tamer so Brit altered her faster gyrations. Peering over her shoulder at the boys she smiled and licked her lips. Soon after she eyed Lance and stuck her tongue out at him before expelling, “I despise you.”

“Whatever.” Lance laughed, “Shut the fuck up and dance.” Reciting lyrics he sang, “Waiting here so long, for you.” She sneered at his yearning of her. Lowering the towel back over her cheeks she unfolded the width to display her bare hips from the left profile. Closing out she taunted them with a view of her right hip and full leg. The boys sat forward as they stared at her with pure lust. Cloaking herself in a wrap she turned to face Evan and Styles and stepped within three feet of their knees. She then bent over in front of them and loosened her towel to give them a reasonable titty shot. Then both breasts were revealed, full cleavage dangling made the boys bulge their eyes. Standing up she shook her tits, spinning them about in a lively manner.

“Like that?” She moved back in whispering from Evan’s ear then over to Styles for a second opinion. Nodding, both young men hoarsely confirmed a verbal “Yes!” as they stared straight at her dancing chest. In response she shook her tits even harder. Leaning closer she forced Evan to sit back so that she could crawl into his lap and straddle him, her towel hiding her cunt from her cute belly button down. Evan had an instant hard on as she wiggled in his lap. “Somebody has got a woody.” She giggled. Looking to her right she spotted Styles erection lifting his inseam. “Two for one!” Three if she had bothered to check out her brother’s.

Trembling hands roamed her hips over the towel as she arched forward to press her chest directly into Evan’s face. In the process, she released her grip on the towel and decided to let the burden stay or fall of its own decision. Chuckling to himself Lance snuck in behind her and pinched the towel, ripping it out of her possession. “Stop hiding!” She looked back squealing at her loss but laughed regardless. Evan began kissing between her tits which felt kind of good. While Evan snuggled between her mounds, he inhaled her scent and sighed loudly even licked at her flesh. Britney Marie flared her eyes at his tender moment and palmed his scalp to hold his face there as she winked at Styles. Lured in by her playful response, Styles tossed her pink controller aside and moved to the middle of the sofa to caress her leg.

“Fuck you’re hot!”

soft-soap.jpg

“I know!” She sighed over Evan’s exhaust pelting her tummy. Challenging herself to proceed she began rolling her wet cunt along Evan’s crotch, feeling his erection smothered along her labia. Her writhing hips made Evan groan with a hormonal necessity to touch. With his groan came his hand moving down her spine until it reached her bare bottom. Sliding fingers beneath her cheeks he gripped them and helped in her seesaw effect, forcing Britney to squeal with a case of the giggles. Darting a glare at her brother Lance eying his friends pawing her up she shivered. “Your friends are getting brave. Shouldn’t you be defending my honor, Little Brother?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.