The Naughty Girls Club No. 40 - Birthday Blowjob - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 40 - Birthday Blowjob

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: June asks Jessica to paint a very special picture for the birthday of the guy upstairs. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Hi Jill

Funny we were talking about cocks last time. Or I was. Anyway, June was obviously nervous last night. “What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Oh, nothing really,” she kind of stammered. “But you know Peter upstairs?”

“Sure.”

“Yeah, well, his birthday is coming up, and I was thinking about what to get him, something really really special.”

“Mm.”

“And, this is a little embarrassing, but I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind doing a painting of us. He mentioned one time that he thought your paintings were really special.”

“He did, huh?”

“Yeah. And I agree. Your paintings are so so good!”

“I’m glad you think so.”

June bit her lip in that adorable way she has. “So the thing is, do you think you could possibly do one of me giving him a blowjob?”

“Wow, June,” I went.

“Yeah, I know. Too much, right?”

“No, that’s possible. I was just ... I didn’t realize you were that ... that into him.”

“Oh gosh yes, I really am.”

“Okay.”

“You’ll do it? Really and truly?”

I nodded.

“That’s so great. So, um, do you need us to pose or anything? I mean I’m sure he wouldn’t mind, but it would kind of ruin the surprise.”

I nodded again. “No posing needed.”

“Oh gosh, Jessica. I’m so happy.”

She kissed me. It was a happy kiss. It turned into a sexy kiss. A very sexy kiss. And more.

So today I worked on the painting, cutting my Intro to Psych course. I think it turned out pretty good, but I was a little apprehensive showing it to June when she got home.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-40-birthday-blowjob.jpg

“Oh, I love it!” she exclaimed. “I love love love it. This is so perfect! I’m sure Peter will love it too.”

She was beaming. Then it was obvious a thought struck her. “Jessica, you got his cock just right. I had been wondering about that, but you like nailed it. And you only really saw it that one time.”

“Nailed it, huh?” I said, stalling for time. “That’s a funny way of putting it. But I have a great memory for cocks.”

“You really do,” June said. She paused again. “This painting makes me want to taste him right now. It’s so perfect.” She bit her lip again. “I guess you couldn’t have made my breasts a little bit bigger?”

“I could have,” I told her. “But remember what happened last time?”

“Right. And Peter’s told me he likes my breasts just the way they are.”

“He has good taste,” I said.

June grinned. “Yeah, and he tastes so good! I wish his birthday was right now. I wish I was...” She looked at me. A worried look. “You don’t mind, do you. That I feel that way about him?”

“I’m happy for you,” I said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.