Cindy Pulls a Train - Cover

Cindy Pulls a Train

by tunefulbob

Copyright© 2023 by tunefulbob

Erotica Sex Story: The heroine of The Turning Point and The Turning Point - A Sequel returns with a first-person account of her most exciting and fulfilling sexual adventure yet - making love to six guys.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Illustrated   .

I’m Cindy. If you’ve read my other stories, The Turning Point and The Turning Point, A Sequel, you know all about my obsession with big cocks. (I tend to like the men attached to those cocks as well; but my affection for the men doesn’t play a major role in my stories.)

Over the past four years or so, since just after I turned 40, I’ve been exploring the thrill of having all my holes stuffed with gigantic cocks. When I first began those adventures, I used to get pretty sore, and needed to take some time off between times to allow my pussy and my ass to recover. Over time, though, I have gotten more flexible and more resilient, to the point where I am amazed by what two of my holes can accommodate. My third sexual orifice, my mouth, does not have the same flexibility, I’m sorry to say. Cocks of the size I favor can only fit in an inch or so when they’re hard. But I do like to take in a big cock when it is soft and feel it get harder and harder in my mouth while I press my tongue rhythmically against that sensitive spot on the underside just below the tip.

My pussy’s elasticity is such that my husband, whose dick is average size, still tells me that he enjoys how tight I am. (No, in case you are wondering, my husband does not know about my sexual activities outside of our marriage. I plan my big events, like the one I’m about to describe, for times when he is traveling for business, which happens, fortunately, pretty often. When he’s home, I content myself with smaller, shorter afternoon gatherings, most often with my two best pals, Chris and Al, the guys who introduced me to the joys of being impaled by massive cocks. You can read about a couple of those sessions in my other stories.

A discovery from my first time with Al and Chris was that my cervix is one of the most erogenous areas of my body. My pussy is deep, so it takes about 8 inches of cock to touch my cervix. But what I especially like is a cock that is long enough to smash into me on deep thrusts, pushing my cervix up a few inches until it is pressed against other organs so that I feel the pressure on my diaphragm. There is something deliciously erotic about having my insides rearranged in that way, having a big man-pole deep in my vitals. A thick, long cock thrust deep into my asshole has the same effect and is also a thrill. And having a big cock in one hole and another big cock in the other, with one or both of them pushing against my diaphragm is the biggest thrill of all.

Al has been a guiding influence as I’ve explored the outer reaches of my sexual desires and capacity. He has also been my talent scout, finding men with big cocks for me to experience and enjoy. He carries around some pictures of me to show the guys what they can look forward to. Here are a couple of them:

sherry-12.jpg

sherry-10.jpg

sherry-11.jpg

sherry-15.jpg

A few months ago, Al suggested that we arrange for me to pull a train. (If you don’t know what that means, look it up in the Urban Dictionary! Or just keep reading, and it will all be explained to you.) Al had found several candidates for advanced-level sexual partners for me and suggested that I should spend a day with six or eight of them, enjoying everything they had to offer. In particular, he wanted to bring in a black fellow who was known as Rod, or Big Rod. His real name is Reggie, named for some old baseball star that his father had admired. His nickname came about when Rod was a teenager and his sports teammates saw in the locker room what he was packing. Al told me that Rod’s cock might be even bigger than Chris’s – and it was his fantasy to see Chris and Rod double-teaming me, especially if he could have his cock thrust into my throat at the same time. (Al has a big cock too, 8+ inches and proportionately thick. But unlike Chris’s cock, Al’s is a size that I can get into my mouth with reasonable comfort.)

I was enthralled with the idea of pulling a train with a team of big-dick men, especially one with the likes of Chris and Rod included! Al was excited by my response and said he would start making the arrangements.

I usually meet Al and Chris at my house for our trysts. My husband and I have a big, wooded property with a long driveway that curls around the house to a large, paved area in the back, in front of our three-car garage. It’s a quiet neighborhood, with houses on wooded lots set well back from the street. It’s not the kind of neighborhood where people drop by for a cup of coffee. But we do have a couple of neighbors who take long walks on the wide, country road that fronts our property. So, though the level of privacy is pretty high, it could be conspicuous if six or eight vehicles showed up at our house all at once. So Al thought he would get a suite at a luxury hotel that’s about half an hour’s drive from our town.

As you might expect, it was difficult to arrange a date involving so many men. It took a while – so I was very excited when the day arrived.


Check-in time at the hotel was 3:00. But Al talked the manager into agreeing to let us take the room starting at 11:00 if it was unoccupied the night before. Al was there on the dot and picked up a couple of key cards. I arrived a couple of minutes later, wearing sunglasses and a scarf over my head. I was also conservatively dressed, wearing a light gray business suit with a skirt that came down to just below my knees. My shoes were not so conservative – black pumps with four-inch heels. (In my shoes, I would be taller than some of the men who were going to enjoy me. But I wouldn’t be standing around in my shoes for very long!) My stockings were held up by a garter belt and were almost transparent.

Underneath the suit, my attire was calculated to send the message that I was ready to fuck.

sherry2.jpg

The suite was luxurious – a spacious common area with an attached bathroom, a full kitchen, and two immense bedrooms, both with large, attached bathrooms with huge whirlpool bathtubs. One bathroom was reserved for me to freshen up in, while the adjoining bedroom was our play area. The bed was huge – far bigger than king-sized – with stacks of extra pillows, for my comfort and to raise or lower my holes to the best height for the action that was taking place. The other bathroom and attached bedroom were available for my men to rest up in between orgasms and to get their balls restocked for the next time I would use one of my orifices for their pleasure – and mine.

The common area was set up to be a reception area. In addition to comfortable furniture for lounging, there were tables loaded with iced champagne and beer, various whiskeys, tasty finger foods and desserts, and plenty of coffee, both caffeinated and decaf.

Al had spared no expense to make sure we all had a wonderful time. He was admiring the arrangements when I unlocked the door to the suite and let myself in. Once I was inside, Al stopped checking out the food and the furnishings and turned his admiration to me.

Al had told the other guys to be there at 11:30. So we had a little time for some private play for just the two of us. I’ve known Al for years and years but had ignored his many hints about his sexual interest in me. I now regret those wasted years! So I try to make it up to him by having some one-on-one time with him when Chris, his employee and usual partner in filling my holes, is unavailable.

Al is in his early 40s and is a big, burly guy – about 6’1” and 240 pounds, I would say – most of it muscle. His cock is eight and a half inches long and proportionately thick. That is what I missed all those years! The shame of it is that I didn’t know how much pleasure he could give me until the day that I first experienced Chris’s much bigger cock – so poor Al never was the outstanding lover in my life that he could have been for years.

But he is a terrific lover, a guy who likes to please me and is very good at doing so. I’ve come to love him for his generosity as a lover and as a person. One conspicuous thing about him is that after he cums the first time his staying power is amazing. My consequent thought on this exciting day was that I would give him a quick blow job so that he could impress the other guys by outlasting all of them – even Chris, whose recovery time is almost zero. I gave Al a big hug and a passionate, open-mouthed kiss, then told him how much I appreciated his efforts to fulfill one of my remaining bucket-list fantasies.

His reply was classic Al: “You’re so very welcome, Cindy. I’m going to enjoy this too, you know, and am so grateful to be part of it!”

I stripped to my lingerie

sherry-1.jpg

then got down on my knees and began to unzip his pants. Unlimbering his cock was not easy since he was already hard. Once I finally had it out in the light of day, I took some time to admire it, holding it lightly in one hand and moving it in different ways so that I could see its length and thickness from different angles. “Mmmmmm – I love your big cock, Al. It’s beautiful and it gives me so much pleasure!” I took a couple of inches of it into my mouth and pressed my tongue rhythmically against the sensitive spot on the bottom near the tip.

Al’s cock began to swell up even more, stretching my mouth open. I began bobbing my head up and down, pushing the tip against the back of my throat. I’ve trained myself to take a cock to that point without feeling any impulse to gag. In fact, that spot has become an area of erotic sensitivity for me; sometimes I cum just from feeling the tip of a cock pushing against it. What Al experienced was an affectionate embrace of almost his entire cock on each of my downstrokes. I occasionally varied the sensations he was experiencing by taking his cock almost all the way out and swirling the tip with my tongue, again giving extra pressure to the underpart. All the while, I had one hand grasped around the base of his cock while the other hand lightly fondled his big balls.

Al began sighing and softly moaning when I first engulfed his cock with my mouth. And it was a matter of only a couple of minutes before I felt his ball sack tighten and his cock get even harder and longer. I pushed my mouth down and around his cock so that the tip was hitting the back of my throat on each of my pumps downward onto it. That triggered a mild orgasm for me and got me gasping for breath when my upstrokes permitted. Al started moaning and soon his cock was pulsing and spurting his cum into my mouth and sometimes directly into my throat at the end of one of my downstrokes. The quantity of his cum was amazing, even more than usual, and I struggled to swallow fast enough to avoid spilling even a single drop.

I’ve learned to love the taste and texture of men’s cum. Does that make me a cum slut? If so, I embrace the term. Some men avoid open-mouth kisses with me after they’ve cum in my mouth – though I swallow so thoroughly there probably isn’t much to taste. Al, however, has no hesitation about kissing me deeply in that situation. In fact, he lifted me up by the elbows from my kneeling position where I had worshipped his cock and kissed me long and deeply. And he said something I’ve heard him say before, “Gawd, Cindy, you give the most amazing blow jobs.” I love hearing that!

I remained in my lingerie as the other men began arriving as the time approached 11:30. So this is what they saw:

sherry-3.jpg

sherry-4.jpg

Tom was the first to arrive after Al. He’s a tall, slim guy – maybe 6’4” – and nice-looking in a nerdy, boyish kind of way, with brown hair and eyes. Tom is a software engineer and a recreational runner. Al told me that Tom is legendary for his stamina and staying power. As for his equipment, it was said to be built like he is – long (about 10”, Al had heard).

The next to arrive was a friend of mine, and a sort of mentor. Bob has helped my husband and me with retirement planning and estate documents. He didn’t really fit in with the rest of the group who would be playing with me that day – gray-bearded, smaller, slimmer – and far wealthier. I suspected that his cock was the smallest of the ones I would be accommodating that day. He was the guy, though, who paid most of the cost of the luxurious suite we were using, as well as the generous food service and booze. (Al had told me that he had insisted on paying a share as well. But he and Bob together had refused to let anyone else contribute, though all had offered.) Al knows one of Bob’s girlfriends. She told him that Bob is creative and adventurous in bed – and that he loves to please.

Shortly after Bob’s arrival, there was another knock at the door and another guy was admitted by Al. Rod is a huge, good-looking black man who has a commanding presence. He’s 6’6” tall and still weighs the same as he weighed during his couple of years in the NFL as a tight end – about 260. He’s in his late 30s and is part owner and general manager of a local distributor of beer and soft drinks. Al told me that Rod’s cock is about the same size as that of my favorite lover, Chris – more than a foot in length and massively thick. I had been looking forward to playing with him for a long time! The thought of simultaneously being impaled by Rod and Chris made me weak in the knees!

Chris was the next to arrive. He and Al are a team in a couple of ways. They are both plumbers, with Al the owner of the firm and Chris working toward becoming a partner. They have also teamed up many times over the past four-plus years to satisfy my sexual longings. I’m in love with both of them. My heart and my pussy both flutter when I see either of them. If my pussy flutters a bit more when I see Chris, perhaps my heart flutters a bit more for Al. Some of my response to Chris is because his immense cock has been the source of the most extraordinary sexual experiences of my life. Some of it is because he’s one of the most gorgeous men I’ve ever met or even seen in my whole life. As I said in my first story, “The Turning Point,” he is male-model gorgeous – 6’3” tall, with light brown hair, blue eyes, and a square chin. It’s a truly beautiful face. And his smile is so beautiful that seeing it makes my whole body react. I must add that some of my feelings for Chris also stem from the fact that he is just such a nice guy – charming, sweet, affectionate, accommodating, and kind.

Beautiful as Chris’s face is, his body is more so – broad in the shoulders, slim in the hips, a six-pack tummy, and fabulous muscle mass and definition in his arms, legs, and ass. His cock, though, stands out, you might say, as the most beautiful part of him. It’s nothing less than amazing in its dimensions and its shapeliness. Well over a foot long, and as thick as a beer can, it’s also beautifully structured, with a cushiony tip that is perfectly in proportion with the whole – and that softens the insertions into my soon-to-be overmatched pussy and ass. From the tip to about the middle of its length, there is a nice taper that builds to the massively thick foundation. When that thickest part is inside of you, that is when you know you are really being fucked!

Oh – here is a picture of Chris’s cock, in semi-hard state:

chriss-cock.jpg

I love this picture, which I keep on my phone. At random moments, I pull it out to gaze at it and remember the delightful experiences associated with it. It’s too bad there’s nothing in the image to show the scale so you can see how massive it is; but it’s about a foot long here even though it isn’t completely hard.

The last to arrive was Jimmy, a black hipster who writes popular man-on-the-street pieces for African-American-oriented electronic and print media. A woman friend of Al’s who had met Jimmy while walking the streets in her neighborhood one day said that he is immensely charming. Within 5 minutes of meeting him, she had agreed to have sex with him. In the event, though, she had been so intimidated by the size of his tool that she had not been able to relax enough for her pussy to accommodate it, hard though they both tried. It wasn’t so much the length of it – perhaps more than 9”, she said – as the thickness. His cock was like a club, she said, with a knob-like tip that was the thickest part. Jimmy had been disappointed but was reasonably gentle about it. He told her that it wasn’t the first time it had happened to him.

As each guy arrived I gave him a hug and an open-mouthed kiss. Most of them cupped my ass in their hands and ground their pelvises into mine. I liked that.

After the initial greetings, the guys all headed to the refreshments tables and helped themselves to beer or champagne.

I headed to my bedroom and told them to follow along when they were ready. When I got there, I quickly disposed of my lingerie and stockings. So when they arrived, this is what they saw:

clara-2a.jpg

Then I laid on my side on the bed, with my legs pulled up and my backside to the door – and this is what became the focus of their attention:

cindys-loins.jpg

The first one in the room was Tom, the one with the long, slender cock. I sat on the edge of the bed as he let his pants drop to the floor and positioned his cock so I could grasp it and wrap my lips around it. It was slender enough that I could slide it into my mouth and to the back of my throat almost without effort. Since there was practically no resistance, he was able to push it against the back of my throat with a good bit of force. I gripped the base of his cock at the exact place that made the pressure exerted by his tip perfect for my own pleasure. It felt so good that I was soon bouncing my head up and down fast and hard. And soon I was cumming hard, sighing and moaning as I made love to Tom’s cock.

Meanwhile, someone had parted my legs and laid them on the bed – and I soon felt a tongue sliding from the bottom of my pussy to the top. When it started pressing against my clit, hard and rhythmically, increased a couple of notches and I moaned even louder around Tom’s cock, which was still tightly clamped between my lips. Soon Tom was cumming copiously, and I had to focus on gulping down the man-juice that was flooding my mouth. When he had finished cumming, and I had sucked the last droplets from his urethra, I pulled my mouth away and could see that it was Rod who was administering such beautiful sensations to my pussy and clit. He had stripped down completely, which allowed me to see the magnificent musculature of his arms, neck, shoulders and upper back. His muscles were huge but nicely proportioned, not cartoonish like those of roid-grown body builders. They rippled beneath his smooth, dark-brown skin like they had minds and lives of their own. It was a beautiful sight. And what this beautiful man was doing to my pussy and clit was amazing! The pleasure was so intense that I think I made a sound that was like a wail or even a shriek of delight. That led Rod to intensify his tongue-thrusts against my clit and to insert two thick fingers into my sopping wet pussy. Feeling the walls of my pussy stretched for the first time that day got me cumming still harder and kept me cumming for a long time, moaning and panting all the while.

Jimmy had gotten onto the bed and was lying on his back beside me, with his club-like cock thrust into the air. I wanted to see what if felt like in my pussy and climbed on top of him, grasping his cock and positioning it against my pussy lips. I was about to push down onto it when he suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled them down and simultaneously did a hip-thrust that pushed his cock up – in a flash his big cock was in me to the hilt! My loins exploded with sensations as the walls of my pussy, my clit and the deepest part of my pussy were suddenly slammed by hard man-meat! The ferocity of those sensations rushed from my loins to my brain in an instant. I remember how I vocalized the sensations, first crying out with shock and pain, then giving a kind of OOF as his cock slammed my cervix and other organs against my diaphragm and knocked the wind out of me, and finally a moan of pleasure as endorphins flooded my brain. Once again I was cumming and cumming hard. Jimmy sat up and pulled my legs forward and around so that my feet were behind his back and all my weight was pressed down on both my clit against his body and my cervix against the bulbous tip of his cock buried deep inside of me. Jimmy grasped my ass with his big hands and began pulling my body onto his huge cock and then releasing me so that I slid back off him – and did that again and again while I kept cumming continuously.

Meanwhile Bob was kneeling beside me with his cock near my mouth. I grabbed the base of it and took most of it my mouth, while my back and forth motions on Jimmy’s cock helped to keep Bob’s cock sawing in and out of my mouth. Bob was bigger than I expected – smaller than Al’s but noticeably bigger than my husband’s 6” model. If I had encountered it before the éclaircissement I experienced with Al and Chris, I’d have described it as easily the biggest one I’d ever experienced. And I liked the feel of it in my mouth – sometimes bumping against the back of my throat. Somehow it enhanced the sensation of having Jimmy’s big club of a cock deep in my vitals. My mind exploded with the pleasure of having two holes filled and somehow feeling the pleasure those holes were giving to my two lovers.

After another minute or so, my attention was more strongly focused on Jimmy’s cock swelling and pulsing inside of me as he came. I could feel the pressure of his spurts of cum against my cervix. My orgasm, which had begun to wane, was brought back to a high level of intensity and only gradually came back down again. When Jimmy had finished cumming, he grabbed a pillow and leaned back to take a breather – but he continued to be a hard, massive presence stretching out my pussy. I was feeling drained and wanted to rest for a minute. I drew my legs back so that I was on my knees with Jimmy’s cock still filling my distended pussy. I then leaned forward and rested my head on Jimmy’s chest. Bob’s cock was no longer in my mouth. But I liked holding it in my hand and making sure he didn’t go away.

My ass was now easily accessible, so I was not at all surprised when I felt someone’s fingers pushing KY around and into my asshole. Soon the tip of a cock was at the entrance and sliding slowly in. From the slenderness of it, I knew it had to be Tom’s. It pushed into me easily, meeting almost no resistance from my anal sphincter. He began thrusting hard into me – and since my pussy was still distended by Jimmy’s hardness, the two cocks together gave me a serious sensation of satisfying fullness. I lifted my head from Jimmy’s chest and again engulfed Bob’s cock with my mouth. This was triple penetration – and it thrilled me! The very thought of it triggered another orgasm, though it was less intense than my previous ones. I would describe it as a sort of mellow orgasm, sweet and satisfying, like an orgasm in a dream, perfect in its own way.

My excitement intensified when I felt Bob’s and Tom’s cocks swelling in my mouth and ass. Bob’s was a little slower in developing, so I started bobbing my head enthusiastically to see if I could bring him off at the same time as Tom.

And it worked! These two more-easily-accommodated cocks pulsing and spurting inside of my mouth and my ass, coupled with Jimmy’s cock still stretching out my pussy, brought me to a new level of ecstatic orgasm! Bob’s smaller size seemed to make it easier to swallow the quantity of his cum, copious though it was. Not for the first time, I noticed that swallowing a man’s cum while I was orgasming around a big cock in my pussy made the orgasm stronger. Having that third, cock pulsing in my ass amplified it all the more. I wondered if I would ever be satisfied with mere double penetration ever again!

Chris, Al and Rod had been enjoying the sight of me making love to three men using all of my holes. They were all hard enough to defy gravity and point upward – Al most of all, probably because he was by far the smallest. I got my first sight of Rod’s amazing cock and could see Chris’s as well. It wasn’t easy to determine which was bigger – they were both amazing, though shaped a little differently. It seemed to me that they were about equal in length. They were also both extraordinarily thick. But Chris’s cock was thinner at the tip and then widened to be thicker from about the midpoint down to the base. I was determined to have a dp with them, starting with Chris in my pussy and Rod in my ass, and then have them switch. And Al would have the honor of filling the third eager orifice, my mouth.

I disengaged from Bob, Tom, and Jimmy and beckoned the substitute team members to join me. I got Rod to lie down on his back and crouched over his huge cock to begin the process of getting it into my ass. While, overall, Rod’s cock isn’t any bigger than Chris’s, the tip is thicker. And when it comes to anal sex, getting the tip of a big cock through your anal sphincter is the biggest challenge. On the plus side, the plentiful KY plus Tom’s load of cum in my ass assured that things were pretty slippery. And Rod added to that slipperiness by putting a thick coat of additional KY on his entire massive length and thickness. The final thing that helped was that, skinny though Tom’s cock is, it did serve as a door-opener, so to speak.

I grasped Rod’s cock and pressed the tip against my asshole. I wanted that big thing in my ass and wanted it now! At first, nothing was happening – I looked down and saw that the blunt tip of Rod’s cock pressed against my asshole and maybe just flattened it out a bit. But then I felt my asshole open up a bit, which felt nice and inspired me to further exertions. The soft tip of Rod’s cock took on a pointier shape as it was pressed against an opening that was too small for it. THAT was feeling really good! So I pressed down with all my weight – and Rod helped by stiffening a bit and pushing his weapon of destruction upwards. A little bit more of the tip got into me – and I could really feel it! In fact, it was beginning to hurt. It occurred to me that maybe my first assault on Rod’s cock should have been in my pussy, which is naturally more elastic than my asshole. But the sight of Rod’s thickness beginning to penetrate the tight sphincter muscle excited me. I really wanted that thick cock deep in my bowels! And I could feel my asshole stretching bit by bit to accommodate the mighty manpole that was pushing into it. So I continued to push steadily downward, supporting as much of my weight as I was able to balance on that one massive support. Suddenly, my asshole gave way and Rod’s cock was into me. The pain startled me and I yelped a bit. I also stopped pushing down and supported more of my weight on the balls of my feet. So the penetration stopped with about an inch-and-a-half of Rod’s lumber inside of me. I was panting from my exertions and from the pain of being stretched out beyond my limits. But the sight of having Rod’s cock actually inside of me, even a little bit of it, was so exciting! There was more than a foot of Rod’s cock still waiting to be fully taken in – and I wanted it all!!!!

After a momentary pause, I gritted my teeth and again put all of my weight into the effort. And since my asshole was already stretched out wide enough to accommodate Rod’s thickness, I began sliding slowly down and around the beautiful hunk of manliness that I wanted inside of me. The tightness of my asshole squeezed Rod’s cock with enough force that the progress was slow in spite of all the weight that one sphincter muscle was supporting. Things were far enough along, though, that I was able to let go of my handhold on Rod’s cock and straighten my body so that even more of my weight was pushing straight down. I no longer could see Rod’s cock entering my ass – but I could certainly feel it! The organs of my abdomen were palpably shifting to make way for Rod’s immensity! And I was sinking down more rapidly! The consequent feeling of fullness made me dizzy with delight – and I began to cum massively!!! When that happened, my asshole spasmed, and suddenly my ass was resting on Rod’s tummy and I gave a little OOF! as his cock bumped hard against my diaphragm and knocked the wind out of me!!!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.