The Naughty Girls Club No. 36 - Magnet Redux - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 36 - Magnet Redux

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Jessica awakens to find the picture of June she'd stuck to the refrigerator door had fallen. Apparently girl cum wasn't sticky enough. She'd have to find an alternative. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma   Fa   Consensual   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Hey Jill

Guess what happened? This morning when I woke up and went to the kitchen for some OJ the sketch I’d stuck to the door with June’s cum was face down on the floor. Although I immediately thought June had taken it down, I quickly realized she wouldn’t have left it lying on the floor. So I concluded her cum just wasn’t strong enough. I surmised that girl jizz is not as sticky as guy jizz. So there was only one thing to do.

I knew Peter went running in the morning. Five every morning I hear him tromping down the stairs. About ten to six he’s back. It was now a quarter to, so I didn’t have long to wait. I sat in the hall in front of his door, picture of June in hand. Sure enough, he appeared at his regular time. I held up the picture.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-36-magnet-redux-1.jpg

“Wow, that’s a nice picture,” he said. “That’s June, isn’t it? She looks really ... Did you do it?”

“We both did it,” I said.

“Huh?”

“I did the sketch. It’s what she looks like when you’re making her come.”

“Yeah, she does look...”

“Orgasmic?”

He nodded.

I asked him if he could do me a huge favor.

“Sure, I guess,” he said.

“I need you to autograph it, after a fashion.”

“Really? Okay. Let me go in and grab a pen.”

“Actually, we won’t need a pen,” I told him. “What we’ll need is a penis.”

He blinked.

“You want me to...?”

I’m not sure if he fully understood, so I spelled it out. “I need you to jerk off onto the back of the picture.”

It took him a moment to respond. “Why? This isn’t a paternity thing or anything, is it?”

“Nothing like that,” I said. I explained about the refrigerator and my theory about guy jizz being stickier than girl jizz.

“You want me to do it right now?”

“Yeah. The quicker the better, so I can paste it back on before June wakes up.”

“I don’t know about this,” he said.

“Please,” I begged. “What other use might your cum ever have besides making babies?”

He laughed. “Okay, I’m game. Are you going to watch?”

“I’m even going to help,” I said. “I’ll hold the picture.”

the-naughty-girls-club-no-36-magnet-redux-2.jpg

As it turned out, I had to help a bit more than that. Peter pushed down his shorts and set to stroking. He had a nice erection, but the cum wasn’t coming. I remembered what June did, so I snuck my hand down the back of his shorts. Within seconds of my finger penetrating his butt he gazzed. Shot after creamy shot of hot, sticky boy jizz.

“Thanks,” I called out, already hurrying downstairs to restick the sketch.

So far the adhesive properties of guy jizz are proving superior. One other thing I’m curious about: Will Peter squeal?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.