The Naughty Girls Club No. 35 - Magnet - Cover

The Naughty Girls Club No. 35 - Magnet

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jessica and June and refrigerator shenanigans. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Squirting   Illustrated   .

Hi Jill, me again. I wanted to add a few things to my email of earlier. I suppose you could have guessed that after Peter left, June and I spent much of an hour kissing. Oh gosh does she kiss good. When we finally came up for air, she giggled and said, “Sorry about the coffee.” I shook my head and grinned. I said, “Sorry about interrupting you guys.” “Oh gosh,” she said, “You just made it better.”

“I loved watching you when he fucked you against the fridge,” I told her. “The way your toes curled when you came.”

“They do?”

“Uh huh.”

“Also something else came to mind.”

“What?”

“Refrigerator magnets. We don’t have any.”

“Do we need them?”

“In case we want to put a message up,” I said.

“What kind of message?” June asked.

“I’ll show you,” I said.

I backed her into the kitchen, until she was pressed against the refrigerator door. We kissed. While we kissed, my hand went to her sex. I took it slow at first, my fingertip barely grazing the soft pink cowl that covers her clit. My caresses were like slow moons, but when my finger smoothed its way into the snug warm sheath of her cunt she was already swampy.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-35-magnet-1.jpg

I finger fucked her for a minute or so and then retreated to her clit, but frisky this time, and when I when back to her cunt she clamped on my finger almost immediately, cascades of girl juice drenching my hand. “Look at me,” I told her. “Look at me while you come.” She did her best. I took her through four or five orgasms, until the froth of her cum covered my palm and she sank to the kitchen floor.

“Oh my gosh,” she groaned. “I like that message.”

“Yeah,” I said, “but...”

I took the sketch I’d made earlier, slathered the back of it with June’s stickiness, and pasted it to the refrigerator door. Then I helped her up so she could see.

the-naughty-girls-club-no-35-magnet-2.jpg

“Will it come off?” she asked.

“Never,” I said. “And you know what else?”

“What?”

“There’s so much room for more.”

Stay tuned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.