Gnarly - Cover

Gnarly

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 9: No One Like You

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 9: No One Like You - Gavin "Gnarly" Reese was a Guitar God. Deity in the making that is. A bold move to Chicago in hopes of a career in the Metal scene, his fresh start began with finding shelter. A brownstone full of hot women presenting itself he jumped at the chance. As rough and tumble as the Iowa farm boy was, he found himself smothered by pussy and problems out the ass. Who needed sleep anyway. When you're dead, right? Rock hard! Play hard! As his granddad once said, "TAKE YOUR PICK BOY!" That he did!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

31126-9-gnarly.jpg

Polishing off the cabinet doors in the third story vacancy Gnarly Reese focused a bit on the cabinet itself. Giving it an hour of perfected care, he removed the biggest portions of peeled paint before deciding to take a break. Long ago guzzling the remainder of his iced tea he took the empty glass down to the second floor resting it next to Crystal Balou’s apartment door. As he returned to the unoccupied apartment upstairs, he realized the time, and grabbed his hidden away items, the black sharpie he borrowed from Crystal and a butt plug swiped from Isabella Alcadore before heading up to the roof.

As his eyes adjusted to the bright light of the noon day sun, he rounded the stairwell shelter to spot the lovely blonde waitress Bethany Quinn, now off duty and sunbathing as she said she would be. The beauty was sprawled out on a large blanket face down on the rooftop with earplugs in her ear in order to listen to music. Her bikini top removed to avoid tan lines; she rested a little too soundly. Was she asleep?

31126-9-bethany.jpg 31126-9-sunbathe.jpg

Standing behind her Gavin rubbed his chin, eying her perfect heart shaped bottom with the inked words BIG TIPS ONLY, still vibrant on her tushy. She now had 50% written on the other cheek which made him chuckle, someone obviously added their own touch up. Noting a lotion bottle beside her he took the initiative to silently claim it and trickle some into his hands before kneeling down beside her. Hovering, he placed his palms on her shoulders and slowly began rubbing it in. She instantly smiled at his touch without even opening her eyes. She knew exactly who it was by his sweat and cologne. Mighty big hands made it common sense.

“I was wondering if you were going to make it up.”

“Always up around a pretty girl.”

“Here to give me my tip that you owe me?”

“I always keep my word. You just lay there and let’s keep you from burning.”

“You have really big hands Gavin. There’s no one like you.” Barely hearing him she removed her earplugs for better listening. He could make out the song playing which was an old Scorpions tune called Blackout. He loved the older hair bands. The newer bands on the scene were great but nothing compared to the class acts of the late 70’s early 80’s.

31126-9-blackout.jpg

“I’ll accept that compliment. No One Like You was a hit song on that Blackout album. You’re not listening to country music? You struck me as a Garth Brooks kind of gal.”

“I love Garth too. I was just in the mood for the 80’s bands.”

“Nothing wrong with that. I have a lot of 80’s metal on my Spotify playlists. Some things just never go away.” His hands migrated lower over her ribs, then down to her lower back. Gracing her with more lotion he untied her bottoms and pulled them free of her rather forcefully without even asking. She didn’t put up a fight, if anything her hips rose to assist him. The material grazing her clit had her at a nasal moan.

“Shit that felt good. I was hoping you might do that.” She giggled! “I finally realized what you wrote on me. Between you and the old guy who wrote on my other cheek I made $447.00 in tips. No way was I sharing that money with the other waitresses. I guess I should thank you.”

“No need. I’m going to help you make out like a bandit the rest of the week.”

“You are?” His fingers grazed her moist clam encouraging her to shiver with anticipation. “Mmm! Using my clit as a guitar pick?”

“Pick and choose! This tips for free.”

He drew forth saliva and dribbled spit down over her anal pucker, the action led to her eyes flaring wide beneath her sunglasses. His finger probing her button she grinned, still without looking back at him. “Tip as in fingertip?”

“Only for starters.” He lined the butt plug up and nudged it inside her hole. The pressure had her clenching her teeth through a giddy smile.

“What are you doing back there?” She laughed! “Defiling me with four fingers?”

Finally looking back at him over her shoulder, she found Gnarly had the black sharpie pressed between his lips as he removed the cap. Holding it in hand now, he winked down at her. “Signature moves.” To the right side of the butt plug he used the marker to make a thick straight line from side to side between her cheek. “I’m going to rewrite BIG TIPS ONLY, but darker. Let it wear off on its own. Tan daily so the outline stays on there after the ink wears off. Show your ass to every fella you serve and collect the bankroll. The plug being round it’ll leave a big tan line all the way around your asshole. The marker just made it the letter G.”

“For Gavin or Guitar?”

“For Get in Line.”

“Not what I expected.” She frowned! “I wanted the tip of your dick but now it sounds like a financial gangbang.”

“Not today. Earn your tips the rest of the week, after that I’ll spend the night with both you and Sam.”

“Why Samantha too?”

“Because I cut her short yesterday in that vacant apartment. Just like I’m cutting you short today.”

“So, you expect a threesome?”

“I don’t expect anything. Invite me over next week.”

“Can I roll over and let you lotion my front?” After completing his inked mission, she rolled over anyway just so he could see what he was missing out on. Eying her from head to toe he took up her lotion bottle and stood tall. Posing the bottle over his crotch he squirted shots of SPF 10 out over her gorgeous body like a torrent of cum shots. She dropped her chin over his fabricated nut. “Oh, you’re just evil Gnarly Reese.”

“That I am!” He capped and dropped the bottle to her towel. “I have more cabinets to sand. Wear that butt plug for three more days even at work. Let the guys see it. Fantasies will cough up wallets.”

“What if they want to tip me their bigger tips?” She smirked!

“Then you sing the Scorpions song Can’t Live Without You off the Blackout album. That will keep them cumming back, front too. Either that or tell them you have to share with the other waitresses.” He chuckled! “Ain’t a one there outside of you worth touching. So, moneys all yours. Tips too.”

“Did you rewrite the 50%?”

“Nope. I wrote THANK YOU. COME AGAIN.”

“Oh, my God! I feel like a whore.”

“In denial?”

“No.” She laughed! “You read me like an open Penthouse magazine. Centerfold!”

“Didn’t think so. The J. Giles Band would love you. I’d slap your ass but let’s not smudge the ink. Have a good week, Quinn.”

“Miss you already.”

Ignoring her temptation, she briskly rubbed her clit with a devilish grin. He did enjoy the show for all of five seconds before he stood up to stretch and pop his back. Looking out over the other brownstones he spotted the two guys who were always using their telescope to check out the girls on the roof. They were both giving him a thumbs up. No reason to be uptight he smirked and offered a friendly salute. Let them have their fun. Abandoning Bethany to the bird watchers the men would zoom in on Beth’s naked sunbathing for the rest of her stay in the sun. They enjoyed her full-frontal cum shot immensely as she sensually rubbed it all in. She knew! She simply laid back on her towel rubbing in her lotion then masturbated as if she had no idea they were there. Woohoo! Enjoy Boys!

31126-9-scope.jpg 31126-9-lotion.jpg

Gavin headed back inside for another thirty minutes of sanding. Finishing up the cabinet itself, he cleaned up the dusty mess before feeling the need for a nap. Closing up shop he heard the sound of painful footsteps and sobbing. Concerned, he headed downstairs until seeing Vicki Chow in the process of bringing her bicycle up the flight. Instantly, he noticed her front tire rim mangled. She herself had a tear in both knees of her biking pants, bloody scratches on her calves.

“What the hell happened to you?” Gnarly reached her in a hurry, taking the bicycle from her grasp and letting her head on up the stairs first. Limping, she remained silent until they stood in front of her apartment door. As Gnarly sat her bike down to examine it, he knew the frame was hopelessly bent. Puffing his cheeks he looked up at her embarrassed shyness.

31126-9-chow.jpg

“Hit and run! I was on my way back from a delivery. A car came out of nowhere and slammed into me then drove off. I lay flat on my back in the street until a nice man helped me up and brought me home. No bones broke only wounds. I would not let him take me to the emergency room.”

“Looks like you’re just shaken up. I’d fix your bike, but I don’t think it will ever be the same. You might need a new ride Vick.”

“I have no extra money for a new bicycle.” She pouted, fumbling for her keys to unlock her door.

“You relax the rest of the day. I’ll figure out something. Need help inside? I can clean those knees for you if you have some peroxide.”

“I think Heather is home today. She is a Nurse.”

“I haven’t met Heather yet. You go on inside and get off your feet. I’ll go see if I can rally this, Heather.” She nodded with a wince of pain and opened her door. Gavin left her bike in the hall as he turned away. She went on inside leaving her door wide open so that she would not have to return and let them in.

Down on the first floor Gavin stared at the three remaining apartment doors. He knew the fourth apartment was Naomi’s, but he had forgotten the order of tenants. A quick sprint to the front entry mailboxes he ran a finger over the tenant list. That helped a bit even if only their last names were highlighted. At least a first initial narrowed things down. Only one H. it had to be Heather Norton residing in 1C.

Hurrying back indoors to 1C he knocked on the door, hearing a television helped in knowing she might be home. Moments later the door locks were heard being released and presumably Heather Norton opened up. Heather was a short woman in her late 20’s, with straight brown hair almost bowl shaped. Her body was gorgeous in a single long white tank top, minus bra revealing a healthy C-cup. Oh, those extra thick nipples were certainly active.

“1C? IC I’m thinking.” He pondered to himself. “Maybe 1CU considering she’s a nurse.”

“Can I help you?” She smiled with alluring brown eyes sizing up his monstrous stature. “Please say yes.”

31126-9-zoo.jpg

“Heather?”

“I am. You must be gorgeous Gavin. Naomi mentioned you were hunky. Welcome to the building.”

“Thanks! Listen, this isn’t a social call. Raincheck on that. I hear you’re a nurse.”

“Darn! I was hoping you wanted to play doctor. Just kidding! What’s wrong?”

“Vicki upstairs got stomped on by a hit and run vehicle. She’s got some scratches and bruises. Do you have time to look her over? Help her get cleaned up, maybe?’

“Oh, no! Yes, give me one second to grab a few things.”

“Like pants?” He eyed her legs and low hemline.

“Why would I do that?” She charmed him with a paused finger. Leaving her door open she scurried to her bathroom for bandages and peroxide, bare ass shining brightly. Her cell in hand, Heather’s titties bounced about as she rejoined Gavin in the hallway. After closing her door, she purposely took the lead. Going up the stairs he watched her dart quickly, taking two steps at a time just so that her ass was right in his face the entire stride.

“Christ! No underwear. I love this building.” He mused out loud! “1C London, 1C France, for damn sure ain’t no underpants.” For a song writer that was not one of his best lyrics. Funny to him though. Heather did smirk, she loved showing off.

“Coming?” She turned at the top of the flight to face him, her clean-shaven snatch bold and beautiful.

“Definitely!” She smirked knowing full well he liked her bold flavor. “Obviously there is nothing shy about you.”

“I live a carefree life. I’m sure you will see all of me at some point. First things first.” Moving up behind her to the third floor he enjoyed her big steel blue eyes. Heather Norton who resembled actress Zooey Deschanel right down to bone structure, pivoted in step and pressed her bare bottom into his lap before marching directly into Vicki’s apartment.

31126-9-twist.jpg

“Vicki?”

“In the bedroom. Is Gavin with you?”

31126-9-vicki.jpg

“Right behind me.” She peered back to discover him literally body to body. Shivering she looked up at the much taller Gavin. “You’re quite tall.”

“You’re just short. Don’t worry about me, fix up, Vick.” He sized up her height as a meager 5’2.

“Maybe you should stay out here. In case I need to take your pants off.”

“You mean her pants off.”

“Did I?” Heather was a minx!

“Another time. Vick!” He pointed over her with a stern expression. “Doctors orders!”

“Yes, Doctor!” Nodding with gnashed teeth Heather turned to head into the bedroom. Within she discovered Vicki straining to strip out of her blue and black one-piece bicycle outfit. Beneath she wore a thin white lace bra and a white pair of narrow matching boy shorts. Vicki looked up with a painful expression that said it all. Her knees were ruby red from blood and opened scar tissue. Her elbows nearly as bad. Bruises on her back from a blunt fall, followed by a tumble.

“You poor thing.” Heather threw her medicinal preparations on the mattress and offered an assist in removing the uniform. Unzipped down it was dangling at her hips which led Heather to sit down a carefully peel the garment down over Vicki’s misfortune.

“The wardrobe is ruined too.” Vicki pouted!

“Don’t sweat it, Vick. At least you don’t have anything broken.” Gnarly stood in the doorway, hands in his pockets. Shirtless in jeans he had both women nibbling their lips. “Do you?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.