Gnarly - Cover

Gnarly

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 8: One Track Mind

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 8: One Track Mind - Gavin "Gnarly" Reese was a Guitar God. Deity in the making that is. A bold move to Chicago in hopes of a career in the Metal scene, his fresh start began with finding shelter. A brownstone full of hot women presenting itself he jumped at the chance. As rough and tumble as the Iowa farm boy was, he found himself smothered by pussy and problems out the ass. Who needed sleep anyway. When you're dead, right? Rock hard! Play hard! As his granddad once said, "TAKE YOUR PICK BOY!" That he did!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

31126-8-pray.jpg

Gnarly Reese whipped through the hectic Chicago traffic like a pro. Even though Naomi’s car was not his kind of ride it was fun playing Dominic Toretto. Even better, it was a convertible, with the top down exposing the owner of the vehicle to anyone looking. He had locked his landlady’s clothing in the trunk forcing her to ride nude. Shockingly, she could not stop laughing. Nor could she stop touching herself.

“I can’t believe you did this to me.” She huffed with her seat reclined back. Her left foot up on the dash and her right over the outside mirror. To make matters worse, every time Gnarly stopped at a stoplight, he would toot her car horn to attract attention. He was enjoying her torment, knowing well that it wasn’t truly upsetting her in the least. Naomi Carpenter would later admit that she was having the time of her life. “I fucked a meter man at a parking meter with people watching. HOLY SHIT, GAVIN.”

“Almost home.” He chuckled gunning the automobile. “Unless you want to take the long way.”

“Are you calling me a Supertramp?” She reached over a palmed his tented inseam. “I so am!” Pinching his crown, she confirmed it for herself. “We’re going to cause an accident. Three different truck drivers nearly lost control when you pulled beside them.”

“And rubbing my dick doesn’t distract the driver? You waved at them and kept fingering yourself. Can you blame their loss of motor function?”

“No.” She giggled! “Where have you been all of my life Gnarly Reese? Don’t read too much into that. I’m just asking.”

“I’ve always had this effect on women.”

“Getting them to do whatever you want them to do?”

“Yep! With or without a guitar in my hand. As my grampa always said lift the pick and choose! Strings or stringing them along. Both strike a chord in my music.”

“I can somehow believe that. All I can say is, I’m very happy you that chose to be my tenant.”

“Falling in love?”

31126-8-carseat.jpg

“I wouldn’t go that far. Would you be upset if I said it probably wouldn’t take much to get there? I know how you feel about relationships, so don’t stress over my confession I know the reality behind your efforts. I’m not offended, nor am I going to try to get you to fall for me. I’m absolutely fine with our adventures.”

“Good to hear. I’m all in for those adventures. If and when I ever feel like settling down, I’ll keep you in mind.”

“I can honestly say that I’ve never felt more alive than when I’m with you. My ex-husband Vincent was boring. We pretty much only had sex once a week in our home.”

“Hey! Get those fingers back inside that pussy.” He noted her hesitantly coming down from her high. Back inside they dipped, triple digit diving. “You have one more in you.”

“As you wish, Mister Reese!” Pinky applied! “Did you have fun with Edie and Joanie?”

“Sure did! I might actually date Edie Money.” Mooney!

“Oh really?”

“Yeah.” He puckered with swagger! “She struck that chord in me I mentioned. When I say date, I mean drinks and social benefits. Nothing serious!”

“Plan on making her do things like I’m doing right now?”

“Probably things more daring than even you’re ready for.” He grinned taking a left away from the brownstone. She realized his turn, pointed with confusion then sighed. She wasn’t ready to go home anyway.

“What makes you think I can’t do what you want me to do? For that matter, what makes Edie more ready than me?” She was sopping wet with four fingers splattering her floorboard.

“Edie has a wild streak. Stripper ready.”

“Do I need to put a stripper pole up on the roof?”

“Not the worst idea.” He smirked! “Neighbors might tip you with $20 dollar paper airplanes. They could drop them in by drone.”

“As long as I get good money, I’ll consider that. That way I can practice. I’ll have my tenant Julia to give me pointers. She’s a dancer.” She whimpered a bit. “What about Joanie at the bank? Isn’t she a bit more of a plus model for your tastes?”

“What makes you think I’m that shallow? Little jump in the rump never chased me off. Joanie’s not bad looking at all. She gives a damn good blowjob.”

“I’m going to cum Gavin.” Again? Hell yes!

He looked in his mirror as he neared a stop sign. The street was fairly lifeless. Braking at the light he put the car in park and reached across her body to open the door. Her eyes trembled as to why he did that. Now when she was so very close to a wailing orgasm.

“Save it for the hood of the car. Get out, run around the car twice then hop on the hood facing me. Squirt the windshield.”

31126-8-naomi.jpg

“Are you crazy? Car’s travel this street.”

“Now you understand why Edie has what it takes. I can promise you; she would do this at the snap of my finger.”

“You’re that certain?”

“Close your door.”

“No! I can do this.” Forgoing her next climax Naomi brought her overly numb limbs down from the dash, stepping out of the car. Shutting her door, she stood proudly and took a deep breath. Trying not to think about any eyes seeing her, she shuffled around the car twice, and did as he insisted. Climbing up on the warm car hood she positioned herself to face him. Fingers buried, she watched him put his arms behind his head and stare out at her. Four fingers shown to her she returned her wet digits back where they did the MOiST good. Their eyes refused to leave one another which enticed Gavin into shower her five fingers then making a fist. Her jaw dropped over his expectation. No words between them Naomi Carpenter took his challenge and with effort succeeded. “OH, MY GOD! This is the first time I’ve ever fisted myself.”

“Power to the people!” He chuckled! “To the wrist!”

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” Time ticking away with no traffic present she accomplished her feat of exhibition at an extremely contorted pose. After three minutes of terrorizing her cunt, Naomi Carpenter screamed at the top of her lungs, her ripped wide cunt gushing a fountain around her embedded fist and still shot all across her windshield. Slipping backwards on her soaked car hood, she went so far as to use her right foot to wipe her leftovers into a smear as if a human windshield wiper. Laughing at her achievement, she realized cars were starting to drive by coming from the other direction. Horns tooting and smiling. An elderly man in a bright red electric car sat at another corner at her right, with a loud voice he called out, “Nice hood ornament.” He sat idle grinning from ear to ear.

31126-8-fist.jpg

“Oh my God! My hand is stuck inside me.” She burst out laughing while swinging her leg toward the elder. With a bit of a struggle, she uncorked her body bottle and spilled her pent-up bodily fluids all over her fender well. “Eeeek! I’m going to have to wash my car.” Crawling from the hood on the driver’s side she fluttered her fingers at her voyeur and walked around the hood. Just as she started to open the passenger door Gavin hit the gas, leaving her behind standing like a brunette bimbo. Her jaw dropped as Gnarly turned onto the street beside the elder man and winked at the old timer.

“Mind give her a lift home?”

“I can do that.” After a bit of banter, Gnarly Reese was in the wind.

She screamed out his name like a concert Groupie in heat, then gnashed her teeth knowing that she was attracting even more attention to herself. Standing idle in the street she saw more cars coming in two different directions and panicked. Covering her front, she shivered until the old man waved her in. “He said to call you Easy Rider. Hop in Easy Rider.”

“FUCK!” Reluctantly, Naomi darted with a squeal, her large breasts whipping in circles during the duration of her run. “So crazy! So crazy! Bless you!” Joining him in the cramped electric car she instantly found herself claustrophobic as she gave him directions. Without permission he dared to plant his hand on her left leg near her upper thigh. Thankful for a ride Naomi refused to tell him no. That warm palm lay on her thigh, a pinky teasing her bikini area all of the way back to the brownstone.

31126-8-run.jpg

Reaching the street in front of apartment building she thanked the driver Jim Grimley, then guided him to the back parking area. Gnarly stood waiting with her dress and heels in hand, talking to the alluring sports fanatic Crystal Balou. Crystal stood in awe of Naomi’s predicament, yet hiding laughter the best she could. “At least she can’t complain to the landlady.” Crystal whispered to Gavin. “I mean she could but what good would it do.”

“Oh, I’m sure she’s bitching to herself for letting me get away with that stunt. Don’t give her hell for it. You might be next Uber Jock.” He grinned and teasingly tapped her ballcap down over her brow. Lifting her chin to look beneath her shadowed face she razzed him.

“I’m not that naive Rockstar.” Everyone seemed to call him that. No complaints, it was a fact.

Both legs outside of the electric car Naomi felt the old man stick a finger up her butt pucker before she could stand then chuckle over it. Fucking perverts! Jim then followed that up with a swift goose to her sloppy clam before finalizing his tour with a pinch to her tight little ass. Standing to avoid further groping she wagged an index finger and shut his door. “You behave! Thank you for the ride, Jimmy.”

“Anytime! I drive for Uber. Free rides if you leave the clothes at home.”

“I’ll keep that in mind. Have a good day, Jimmy.”

“Home James!” He busted up laughing! “That’s my call sign.”

“Noted!” She walked around the hood then saw Gnarly tap his cheek then point at Jim. With a droll expression Naomi turned in step and walked back up to Jim and leaned in to kiss his cheek. As she did Jim slipped his hand under her and squeezed her breast. “Oh, for God’s sake! Grab the other one then you go home.” Sticking her chest inside the window Grim Jim motorboated her titties and kissed each nipple once before exhaling a heated breath.

“Afternoon delight!” Jim let her go and waved at Gnarly. Seeing Crystal he yelled out, “GO CUBS!” that prompted Crystal to lift her ball cap up and shake her own titties his way. Her Cubs jersey with no bra beneath it the play was vibrant. Gnarly nodded his approval.

“He could have said Go White Sox. Would you have taken the socks off?”

“That’s about all you’d get off of me Casanova.”

Ignoring Crystal, Naomi marched right up to Gavin in order to collect her car keys, heels, and dangling dress. Moving to lay her things on the trunk of her car she put on her heels to battle the gravel then set out manually putting her convertible ragtop up by hand. Gnarly did help her, convinced she remained naked to make a point. Crystal admired her luscious landlady and her near perfect body. Bold! This was a side to Naomi she had never witnessed before today.

“Evicting me yet?” Gnarly smirked with swagger.

Once she sat in her car to lock in the top and roll her windows up. Done! “Not at all. Hello, Crystal.” Naomi climbed out and locked her doors. At that point she decided to retrieve and slip her dress back on right in front of the blond.

31126-8-crystal-balou.jpg

Crystal Balou

“That’s something you don’t see every day.” Crystal wanted to laugh hysterically but chose the safer route.

“Sure, it is. Like I said your turn is just around the corner.” Gnarly winked reaching over to lightly flip Crystal’s ballcap brim up this time before heading inside. She peaked an eyebrow, before settling her cap back into place upon her forehead, then offered a I don’t think so expression. Still, she watched his chiseled godlike ass in those snug jeans with curiosity. As he left them behind, he halted at the opened back door and looked back. “You coming, Easy?”

“Eight fucking times Gnarly. That’s enough for one day.”

“Wow!” Crystal giggled with an impressed glint. “TMI!”

“You be quiet.” Naomi pointed at the blond threatening her with a sly grin. “You go Uber.” Crystal finally lost it, Naomi giggling right along with her. They would talk about her adventure for the next fifteen minutes. Crystal certainly found it all interesting. The bank antics had her wet in the inseam. Two bank tellers at once? Nice!


Trudging up the interior staircase of the brownstone leading to his second-floor apartment, Gavin stopped cold at the highest step. Frowning, he noticed his front door was ajar. Looking over at his neighbor Isabella’s door, spotting it in a similar fashion, he knew either they were both broken into, or he had a Senorita dancing naked in his apartment. The scent of tacos filled the air from her place. Instead of heading to his own apartment, he stepped inside hers, it was only fair.

Snooping a bit, as she often did, he happened to note a plastic container of still warm food. His belly was growling as it was. “Looks like the Taco Belle went all out. Spicy!” With a pucker he picked up the Tupperware and carried it past her bedroom. Looking in, he found a well-made bed with colorful blankets. Her closed laptop, sitting on a nightstand meant no camgirl shows today. At least for the moment, but with adult toys lined up neatly on a towel atop her dresser she was ready. Noticing a bottle of lube, and a gem encrusted butt plug, he pocketed them. Borrowed! Gavin Reese was no thief. Mischief maker at best! Taking his leave, he moved across the hall from her apartment to his own.

Tapping his front door open with the toe of his boot, he located his sexy as fuck intruder. There she was Isabella Alcadore, dancing as she put away his clothing. Pristinely folded at that. She wore a loosely tied along both hips’ white bikini bottom, that dipped within her butt crack dramatically, and a cut off black t-shirt. Wearing her iPod plugs she could only hear her music. Her sweet hums were erotic as hell. Moving to his kitchen, he sat the food container on his counter and popped the lid. Using a paper towel, one of the few things he had in abundance, he reached in and snatched up a taco. Inhaling it his eyes rolled back into his head. Fucking delicious! Ai Caramba!

Watching Isabella sway her hips made him nearly choke on his food. That perfect ass with a tad bit extra in the booty shaking, was equally as appetizing as the taco he devoured. Mouth full and chewing he wiped his greasy hands on the paper towel, tossed it on his counter and slowly stepped up behind her. He waited until she bent over to place his neatly pressed jeans into a bottom dresser drawer. Hand primed for a downward swat the gentle giant struck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.