Gnarly - Cover

Gnarly

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 7: Slide It In

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 7: Slide It In - Gavin "Gnarly" Reese was a Guitar God. Deity in the making that is. A bold move to Chicago in hopes of a career in the Metal scene, his fresh start began with finding shelter. A brownstone full of hot women presenting itself he jumped at the chance. As rough and tumble as the Iowa farm boy was, he found himself smothered by pussy and problems out the ass. Who needed sleep anyway. When you're dead, right? Rock hard! Play hard! As his granddad once said, "TAKE YOUR PICK BOY!" That he did!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Blond man, with long hair and beard, in a thoughful pose

Bankshot!

Hopping off one gear shift to jolt another. Gavin Reese started the engine of sexy ass landlady Naomi Carpenter’s sports car and hit the clutch. Following moaned directions to her bank as she played with herself it was a peep show while hitting traffic. Still rock hard, he hadn’t had time to fire off. His time was coming. Literally!

Reaching the bank Gnarly parked at a meter directly across the street to avoid a congested parking lot. Naomi dislodging her fingers from a very messy cunt opted to wait in the car to cool off over her hormonal escapades. In a hurry Gnarly dodged traffic like a football quarterback as he sprinted inside knowing his time was running out before the bank closed. Entering he located the new accounts area and was greeted at the counter by a lovely thirty something brunette with shorter hair and sparkling green eyes. Her curves were decent with a bit extra in the hips and bottom. Still extremely attractive. She had a cute tattoo of a circle of fire right over her heart the size of a silver dollar.

“Hi. I’m Joanie. How can I help you?”

“Morning Joanie.”

He eyed her tattoo beneath the cleavage of her black dress. She blushed slightly catching onto his glance. “My last name is Cash. If that gives you a hint.”

“Joanie Cash? Nice!” He smirked! “Burning ring of fire?”

“Absolutely. What can I do for you today?”

“I need to switch my checking and savings over. Just moved here from Iowa so my bank is still way over there in the cornfield. I’ve been using a debit card and a cashier’s check to cover expenses but it’s time to settle in. New job or three here soon I figured I needed to get things a little closer to home and make things easier.”

“We can do that.” She located the proper forms, guiding him through the process and let begin filling them out. Sensing Joanie staring at him for long moments he glanced up and offered a wink. That was all it took for her to hide sweaty palms and dare to ask what was on her mind. “Single Mister Reese?”

“You reading over my shoulder? Yeah! Asking me out?”

She flared her eyes at his sparkling gaze. Hopeful she took a deep breath and held it with her words escaping. “Would that even be an option?”

“I’ll think on it while I’m moving money.”

“Nothing like a man with money.” As she flirted another girl snuck up behind her sharing a quiet smile. This girl was short sweet and petite. A blond with a deep tan wearing a goldenrod-colored dress with boasting cleavage. Easily an expensive boob job. Those were the real moneymakers. Her melons were stripper quality. Safe to say they got her the job. He heard her whispering but focused solely on his paperwork. Then he heard Joanie’s return whisper which was more audible. “You’re so bad, Edith.”

“Edith?” Gnarly hesitated to look up at the blond, “Old fashioned name for a younger gal, ain’t it?”

“Edith Mooney but I go by Edie. Blame my parents.” She extended a hand over the counter offering a brilliant smile and a distinct amount of extra cleavage. Those melons were glossy ripe and almost shimmering due to lotion recently applied.

Pausing over his transfer application Gnarly cocked an eyebrow, “So, I’m in the presence of Joanie Cash and Edie Money. Two tickets to paradise.” He followed his flirting with a shared double wink.

Slyly Edie lifted her boobs which meant her golden dress slipping further down without toppling free. “I know I’m so out of order by saying this but, that would be these.”

“And those?” He pointed the tip of his pen at Joanie’s breasts.

“Oh, my Lord.” Joanie fanned herself. “Please don’t make me faint, Mister Reese.”

“Can’t be having that. I need my money.”

“I’m right here.” Edie shivered and shook her breasts. “Ka-ching!”

Nodding with an impressed pucker he finished his paperwork in silence then slid it over. “I even signed my John Handcock. Show me the money!” So tempted, Edie looked around and gifted him a double areola slip without Joanie catching her. No bra beneath she was privileged around these parts. A swift peekaboob she tugged her dress back up and licked her lips.

Both girls noticed him lightly stroking the pen as if he would his penis. Eyes meeting between women, more fanning began. “It is warm in here today. I’ll need two things to prove your identity.” Joanie added, “So hot!” Edie touched both nipples through her dress material and made a hissing noise. He simply stared at them his eyes almost crossing.

“Driver’s License and Social?”

“Proof of new address as well.”

“Why? Are you two dropping by?”

“We can.” Edie jumped at the possibility. Joanie merely dropped her jaw blushing at her associate’s boldness. Not nearly as confident as the blonde bombshell Edie swallowed dryly.

“So, you’re saying I could be rolling in dough by banking on beauty.”

“You are so gorgeous.” Edie trembled nibbling her own pen before suckling on it like a straw. She envisioned herself smothered in hundred-dollar bills and luring this beast of a man into her bed of dinero.

“Take Me Home Tonight.” He sang with a horrible but amusing tone. “I don’t want to let you go ‘til you see the light!”

“I’m Sh-Sh-Shakin’!” Edie boldly juggled her 40G tits, mimicking Eddie Money’s song Shakin’. A nice dance for silicone, saline, whichever.

“Your turn.” He winked at Joanie. “Keep up, Ms. Cash.” Shivering, Joanie Lynn thought he said keep him up and awkwardly shook her 38C hefties as well. He chuckled over her trial run, but her bra kept the play minimal. “Nice. I meant a song reference.”

“Oh!” She pondered to breath then took the risk of singing the chorus of Johnny Cash’s song, I Won’t Back Down. It was the only one she could think of at the time. “Well, I won’t back down. No, I won’t back down. You can stand me up at the gates of hell. But I won’t back down.” More Tom Petty than Johnny Cash but it was a decent rendition.

“Good. Backing down on what you want is losing everything you hope to gain.”

“A philosopher.” Joanie smiled again fanning her cleavage.

“I don’t actually have my mail transferred over yet. My landlady is just outside. She banks here. Naomi Carpenter. She can attest that I just moved into her brownstone. Best I can do right this second.”

“I know Naomi.” Edie confessed. “She was here recently.”

“Right. Signing papers with her ex-Vincent, I think his name was.”

“I think we can let this slide, Joanie.” Edie looked hopeful as Gnarly sang again to Whitesnake’s song Slide It In. At the verse, “Right to the top baby.” Edie opened her mouth wide and made an expression of ecstasy, her left hand sliding over her tummy toward her bikini area. Gnarly of course looked then changed songs again to another off that same album. “So, take me down slow an’ easy. Make love to me slow an’ easy. I know that hard luck an’ trouble is coming my way. So, rock me till I’m burned to the bone. Rock me till I’m burned to the bone.” Edie was swooning while Joanie hesitated over her decision to cave.

Stepping away to do the necessary transfers Edie stepped around the counter and joined Gnarly as he leaned both elbows on the ledge. Eying her waltz he whistled under his breath as long bronze muscular legs danced toward him, her chest bobbing like a runway model. Alluring eyes glue toward his. All that was needed was a wind machine to toss her blond hair about.

“Care to have a seat? It might take Joanie a few minutes to get that transfer ironed out.” Even though the lot was full the interior of the bank wasn’t all that busy. She motioned him to a comfy sofa that the bank offered to its customers out of courtesy during waits. Nodding he moved behind her watching her supremely tight heart shaped ass shift from side to side. Plopping down in the center of the black suede sofa he looked up at her.

“Free lap dance instead of a toaster?” He chuckled, “I’m liking this bank more and more.”

“I wish I could.” She beamed eying his crotch, “Cameras I’m afraid. Otherwise!” A hint of lifting brows she merely stood over him and continued being friendly. “So, what brings you to Chicago?”

“Job opportunities are better here. So, is the music scene. I play guitar.”

“After that Whitesnake cover you’re definitely not country. Rock and Roll I bet.”

“Metal and 80’s stuff mostly.”

“I love rocking out. Dancing even more.” She clenched her teeth tempted to put her hands in her hair and dance for him. She found him beyond gorgeous. Frustrated she shook her hands at the wrists with a tender squeal. “You have no idea how much I want to gyrate over your lap.”

“I bet you’ve got plenty of moves.”

“You have no idea, Gavin, was it?”

“You were looking at my paperwork too.” He chuckled, “You cheat on tests back in school?”

“Always.”

“Call me Gnarly.”

“Just call me.” She expressed leaning over him to share cleavage that led to the upper portion of her abdomen. He shook his head briefly. Dropping her pen on the floor she carefully crouched to pick it up and parted her knees for a stunning secondary smile. Her pussy was literally perfect with no panties beneath. A pierced clit invited him to zero in.

“I might need a number to do that.” Before she could offer it his cell rang to the ringtone of Mr. Brownstone by Guns N Roses. Fitting now that he lived in one. “Gimme a sex ... sec! It’s Naomi.”

She turned her back to him looking for Joanie but hovered listening to him talk. She intentionally bent over to touch a potted tree removing a candy wrapper from it to which her ass cheeks gently exposed. The hem of her dress higher than he imagined was allowed he suspected she was sleeping with someone higher up at the bank. Likely the guy Naomi ran into in the men’s room and paid her for silence due to his behavior. A guy like that most likely made his rounds.

“Sup, Naomi?” He listened but admired Edie. “I won’t be much longer.”

“Put me on speaker.” Naomi giggled!

“You playin’?”

“Not yet. You will be though. You owe me, Gavin Reese.”

“Awww, hell! Turnabout is fair play, huh?”

“That it is.”

“Gimme a few more minutes. Waiting on Joanie to finish my transfer of funds and get me a few temporary checks.”

“Speaker. NOW!” She growled!

“I hear ya.” He activated the speaker. “You’re on Landlady.”

“How does it feel having someone else in charge of your hands, Gnarly Reese?”

Edie peaked an eyebrow hearing Naomi. Turning to face Gavin, Edie grinned with curiosity. He chuckled at her gaze. “Do your worst Easy.”

“Oh, my worse is still better than the best. Are people listening?”

“Yup! Edie Money is right here beside me.” Edie loved his nickname of her even if it really was Mooney.

“Hello Edie.”

“Hi, Naomi. How are you today?”

“Ohhh, just lounging in my convertible outside. My feet on the dash. Fingers in my lap.”

“She’s wearing a really short dress. About as short as yours. Little shorter, maybe.”

“Oh, really?” Edie almost laughed then gently placed her hands on her hips and sneakily lifted her skirt just enough to offer a hint of labia.

“The sun feels lovely on my legs. My very sexy legs.” Naomi invited imagination.

“Yup. Very sexy legs. Kinda like yours, Edie.”

Brunette with long hair, wearing a micro-shirt showing the bottoms of her tits, and an open ripped jeans

Edie exhaled a bit of adrenalin while flaring her eyes. Where was this going? All the way she hoped. Then it occurred to her again about the cameras. She knew that they also recorded voices but those would be harder to decipher.

“Edie?” Naomi called out.

“Right here.”

“Can you show Mister Reese to the lady’s room please?”

“Do I have time for this Easy? It’s getting near closing time.”

Edie eyed a large clock on the wall. They had barely over an hour. She knew Joanie would be back soon with his finished paperwork. More signatures required. Still her thoughts on this gave her the chills. Good ones at that.

“I can do that. Follow me, Gnarly.”

“Gladly.” He stood tall and carried his cell along with him. Every step taken made Edie sexier than the last. At the lady’s room entrance, which was right next to the Men’s, Edie stopped then realized Naomi had said the Ladies room. Swiveling on her heel she offered a confused expression.

“Don’t you mean the Men’s room?”

“No. You heard correctly. Trust me on this, Edie. Oh, and Gavin?”

“Yeah?”

“Is Edie as beautiful as I recall?” Stupid question!

Brows lifted he nodded with a pucker, “Drop dead gorgeous.”

As if Edie Mooney wasn’t wet enough that just sent trickles down her inner thighs. Smiling from ear to ear her hand rose to tease the ends of her long blond hair as if a schoolgirl.

“Why don’t you go on into the Ladies Room and find a cozy stall just like I did in the Men’s Room.” Her admission instantly found regret. Now Edie knew of she there in the banks Men’s Room. She needed to be more careful.

“Going in now.” He winked once more at Edie then vanishes. She could again hear him singing, “So take me down slow an’ easy. Make love to me slow an’ easy. I know that hard luck an’ trouble is coming my way. So, rock me till I’m burned to the bone. Rock me till I’m burned to the bone.” Leaving her behind Gnarly stopped to shake his head at the fem friendly bathroom. He did know a few others were working in the offices but outside of drive-thru tellers only Joanie and Edie were on floor level. Whispering a bit, he clocked Naomi. “Better watch your words, Easy. That extra cash won’t be hush money if you don’t hush.”

“Are you alone?”

“Looks it.”

“I know. I caught myself right after I said it. I’ll be more careful. Are you enjoying yourself? I know Edie is very attractive.”

“That she is.”

“Would you fuck her?”

“You gotta ask?”

“Yes. Tell me.”

“In a hot minute.”

“Would you like to invite her into your stall?”

“If I go back out there Joanie is going to be waiting.”

“Joanie? Yes, I recall her now. She’s rather cute too.”

“Curvy but worthy.”

“You have such a way with words, Gavin Reese. Into your stall, Young Man.”

“I’ll give you Young Man.” He huffed and moved to a stall then sat his cell on a toilet paper dispenser. Unzipping his pants, he tugged them to his knees. No boxers to follow he sat down on a toilet seat. Erection mighty he began stroking it.

“I heard the zipper going down. Are you fondling that Stratocaster, Guitar God?”

“More Straddlecaster! That I am.”

“Are you picturing Edie in front of you?”

“Picturing you with your legs on the dashboard. Why don’t you move one leg out over the car door and wiggle your toes.”

“I can do that.”

“Nice and wide!”

“Very wide. Anyone walking by can see right up my skirt.”

“Anybody walking around you right this minute?”

“I am at a parking meter across from the bank. On a busy street. You tell me.”

“Touching yourself?”

“Ever since you first walked into the bank.”

“Any guys take interest?”

“A few. Now more than before thanks to my leg out the door. Oh, this should prove interesting.”

“What?”

“A meter man. Writing tickets for expired meters.”

“Meter man? Ain’t that supposed to be Meter maid?”

“Not today. You forgot to put money in the meter by the way.”

“Awww, hell. Better hop out before he gives you a ticket.”

“I’d rather see if I can avoid a ticket by staying right here touching my very sensitive clitoris.”

“Daaaamn! That made Coverdale turn a deep purple.”

He heard the restroom door open then a stressed whisper. “Your papers are ready, Mr. Reese.”

“That you Joanie?” He chuckled.

“Yes.” She couldn’t help but giggle.

“Ask her to let you sign anything else there in your stall.” Naomi sighed, “He’s three meters ahead of me coming this way. Should I put my legs down, Gnarly?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.