Gnarly - Cover

Gnarly

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 6: Eat the Rich

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 6: Eat the Rich - Gavin "Gnarly" Reese was a Guitar God. Deity in the making that is. A bold move to Chicago in hopes of a career in the Metal scene, his fresh start began with finding shelter. A brownstone full of hot women presenting itself he jumped at the chance. As rough and tumble as the Iowa farm boy was, he found himself smothered by pussy and problems out the ass. Who needed sleep anyway. When you're dead, right? Rock hard! Play hard! As his granddad once said, "TAKE YOUR PICK BOY!" That he did!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

31126-6-smirky-gavin.jpg

Apartment 2B!

Gnarly Reese had successfully enjoyed his first night of truly good sleep since moving to Chicago. Stretching out on a nice firm Queen size bed with the Queen herself spooning beneath his arm he smiled with mad respect. His drop-dead gorgeous landlady Naomi Carpenter had spent the night after setting up the special delivery of furniture she had treated him to. He wasn’t certain he was worthy of such gifts but paying her back little by little, inch by inch you might say, was beneficial to the both of them. Earned respect on both sides of the kingdom gave new meaning to royally fucked. Slow an’ easy for hours on end.

Having been given a sizeable loan by her banking institution for renovations to her brownstone apartment complex, not to mention and extra $10,000 for unexpected services rendered, Naomi could not resist her Prince Charming’s needs. She had been caught having phone sex inside of all places for a woman to be, the men’s room at the bank. Caving to Gnarly’s dare she was encouraged to be bolder than ever before. How this Iowa farm boy managed to get her to do these crazy things was beyond her. She never realized what her life was missing before meeting the handsome rogue rockstar. While both insisted their relationship remain free spirited it was nice to have someone to wake up next to. Reaching for his cell to check the time his careful movement unintentionally revived her majesty.

“What time is it?”

“8:10 AM. Time for some black coffee.”

In response Naomi stretched vibrantly as his eyes wandered her gorgeous contours. The freshly laundered sheets slipping away revealed all of her body save for her succulent thighs. Perhaps that set of torn awry linen was saying they needed washed again. With a swift pull aside on Gavin’s part there it was. She dropped her jaw mid-yawn as Gnarly rolled over and ate her out for another five minutes of morning pleasure. She was flabbergasted by his hunger. A short route to her orgasm she cooed with her hands behind her pillow crushing it upward around her ears.

“So, that’s where I put the coffee creamer.” Gnarly winked, licking his lips after a tasty sample of liquid white weeping from her cunt. Snuggling her pillow, she tried to change the subject.

“This is your only weekend before starting that record store job. What’s on your agenda?”

“Breakfast for one. I’ll finish up the last two cabinet doors upstairs. You can start varnishing them tomorrow.”

“Breakfast does sound yummy. Seeing as your own cupboards are bare I’ll treat you to breakfast.”

“You’re spending an awful lot of money on a guy you just met.”

“If I were worried, I would not be doing it. You are working it off, correct?” She beguiled him while eying his dick. That proud bastard was still hard as a rock.

“It’s not my way being a kept man, Easy.”

“I’m not keeping you, Gnarly Reese. I’m well aware of your desire to be a free man. I’m just here until you kick me out.”

“Kind of hard when you own the place.” He grinned. “Unless of course you evict me.”

“I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Concerning the furnishings? That extra $10,000 the bank gave me was hush money. The loan officer didn’t want to lose his job.”

“Should have shaken him down for another $5,000.” He was joking, his smirk spoke volume.

“I felt like a prostitute as it was. Truth be told I only accepted that money for your benefit. You needed things to start your life over properly. Just consider this my welcome to the neighborhood.”

“I will pay you back.” He pointed at Naomi directly over her tummy as his tongue lashed her clitoris, “No arguments.”

“Do I look like a fighter to you?” Her expression was pure Nirvana at the sensations he was inducing. In asking that, she locked her feet over his shoulders to prevent his escape. Contradictory at best but she hoped to keep him close.

“More a lover.” Tongue sinking deeply up inside her vulva she arched her back, the balls of her heels digging under his armpits to anchor in her sailor.

“Absolutely! Kiss me you fool.” She beguiled him with her pearly whites then released her mooring so that he was on his own without encouragement. Breakfast in bed never tasted so good. Consenting to a warm bathing beauty orgasm she was pulling at her hair to cope with his appetite. “My bringing home the bacon deserved that reward. You most certainly like a hearty breakfast. That is like five times you’ve eaten me out since we stretched out on this bed to christen it.”

“Ham it up, Carpenter.” He wiped his bearded chin on her thigh. Fed enough he launched himself back up and to her right side. No escape protocols initiated; Naomi Lynn reached over to grip his dick. Pulling him toward her he willingly followed. Drawn over Kate Beckinsale’s twin he nestled in kissing along her neck as she gently massaged his beast back to peak performance level. Free hand rolling fingers amid his long brown hair she whispered she strove to be recognized.

“I might not be a fighter in bed, but I am fierce when it’s required.”

“I have no doubts. So can I.”

He sensually made love to her for another thirty minutes. A frisky shower together led to a torn asunder curtain; rod included. Naomi would replace those as well. Once their hormones had subsided, they dried each other off and stepped from the tub. Cloaked in both the large towel and his larger arms they listened to the silence for a moment and simply embraced one another’s presence. A kiss to her shoulder accompanied by her left palm lingering upon his cheek they both realized enough was enough. She was very happy with this new tenant.

Suddenly they heard singing. Gnarly lifted his lips away squinting. Looking between each other they both realized the singing was just outside the door.

“Is that Isabella?” He started to wrap his towel around his waist when the bathroom door was kicked open. Isabella Alcadore, his Colombian neighbor across the hall barged in dancing. She had her earplugs in attached to an iPod that was tucked into her boy shorts. Her only other clothing was a t-shirt tied up over her belly button. In her hands was a laundry basket.

“What in the world?” Naomi held her smaller towel to her chest as Isabella danced about grabbing washcloths and stealing Gnarly’s towel from his waist placing it into the basket. His dick wagging about brushed up against Isabella’s grinds up on him. Singing to Shakira’s Hips Don’t Lie she was proving it. After a wink at Naomi, she danced back out into the living room and his bedroom. She gathered up every dirty article of clothing she could find, including the new bedding. Before she could be stopped, she marched right out the front door and headed for the basement. Gnarly followed her to his door planting both hands on each side of the threshold leering after the Colombian beauty.

“Well good morning to you too.” He heard a voice to his right. It was Regina Cowen his African American neighbor doing pushups in the hallway. Not once did she lose her timing even as she winked at his wagging penis. With all of this feminine stimulation he was getting hard again.

“She stole my clothes. Even my bed sheets.” Gavin didn’t shy off as he shook his head.

“That’s our Isabella. Compulsive as all get out. You should feel lucky she’s in a good mood. Doing your laundry keeps her busy.”

“She do yours?”

“Oh, hell no. I’d knock her on her tight little Colombian ass.”

Naomi in the meanwhile had gotten dressed and slipped out under Gnarly’s arm. At least Isabella didn’t steal all of his clothes, so she swiped a concert t-shirt promoting the band Whitesnake. “I’ll go talk to her about breaking and entering.” Naomi then glanced at Regina. “Good morning, Reggie.”

“Damn boy you move fast. You too girlfriend!” Regina smirked exerting herself with military style pushups, letting her hands leave the carpet and clap before going down again.

“Nice threesome.” He admired her aggressive strength. “Talking about your limbs.”

“I could say the same. If you ever need a spotter lifting that bad boy you just come knock on ole’ Regina’s door.”

“It ain’t that heavy.” He chuckled stopping Naomi from being hard on Isabella, “Let Izzy feel appreciated. I’ll find something to wear for breakfast.”

“You do realize she was wearing one of your concert shirts.”

“Damn! It did look familiar. Two thieves it appears.” He eyed the snake charmer. “Well, at least I know that one won’t get ruined.”

“Who are you kidding?” Regina hissed, “Isabella is going to toss that one in the washer too. That girl will sit nude on that washer until it’s done with the spin cycle.”

“I’m liking this brownstone more and more.” Gnarly saluted the ladies and left his door wide open as he went to figure out what was left of his wardrobe. As he did upstairs tenant Vicki Chow rolled her bicycle down the steps and past Regina and Naomi.

31126-6-naomi-redd.jpg

“Good morning.” Vicki shyly whispered moving past Gnarly’s door. A quick glance within she saw his bare butt and blushed. Hurrying away Regina just shook her head. Naomi tried not to giggle. Vicki was the cutest. Following Vicki down Naomi had every intent to change.

“We’ve got ourselves an exhibitionist.”

“He left his shoes upstairs.” At Vicki’s apartment door. With a snicker she and her bicycle hit the road. Even on Saturday she had classes in an hour and six miles to ride. Hello Kitty backpack over a gorgeous butt in a mini skirt. Traffic was at a standstill!

Finding a pair of jeans and a Harley Davidson t-shirt Isabella had missed he got dressed. No underwear to be had. Socks that didn’t even match were pulled on. Luckily his boots hid the fact. From there he brushed his hair out and pulled his mane into a lengthy ponytail. Shades atop his head he grabbed his keys and began to lock up. Stopping cold, key in the hole something dawned on him, turning to look down at Regina.

“I’m pretty sure I locked my door before Naomi, and I sacked up.”

“Don’t you mean shacked up? Ohhh! Gotcha! Better get used to it, Gnarly Man. Isabella could rob a bank, and nobody would notice anything but her perfect ass. She’s harmless. With no job she just gets bored. Can’t live by bed alone, if you get my drift.”

“Her cam shows?”

“That and her man. Well, her so called man. Once a week lover. Pays her bills though. Maybe I should find one of those.”

“Right! She did say she was a mistress.”

Naomi returned after changing into something nicer, a red dress with a belt around it, that flared out into ruffles in the skirt. It showed off her legs up past her knees. “Ready for scrambled eggs, Mister Reese?” She admired his clothing choices as she passed off his Whitesnake tee. Taking it he opened his apartment back up and tossed it in. From locking it up he pivoted and pointed a finger directly at the tip of her nose making her blush.

“Don’t be getting any ideas about buying me clothes. You’ve done enough.”

“Hey, I’m Easy.” She winked while fluttering her fingers at Regina. Gnarly in turn scowled at the fitness instructor and intentionally flexed a noble bicep to show off his masculinity. Regina merely looked down avoiding the situation all together. Her count was at 126 pushups. All of that up and down had her nice and sweaty.

“So am I!”

To herself of course!


31126-6-beth.jpg

It was a ten-minute ride in Naomi’s sports car, a red 2007 Saturn Sky convertible with a black interior. Pulling into an old-fashioned diner the place looked almost like fancy Airstream trailer, but huge. Puckering at both the unique looking restaurant and Naomi’s confined car he sat back in his seat, which was all the way back to accommodate his height.

“For an older model this thing rides good.”

“Low mileage! Wait! Are you referring to me or the car?” She lifted her sunglasses to address his comment.

“Both! Like I said you’re not much older than I am.”

“Let’s hear you say that when my mother visits.”

“She holding up like you?”

“Watch it, Gnarly Reese.” She frowned first then began rolling her eyes, “That woman hasn’t aged a bit since I was born. She even had a boob job when I was 12. Her lift blows mine away.”

“Well, now! That gets my motor running.’”

“You’re a free man, Gnarly.” She giggled, “Just don’t ask for a threesome.”

“You just ruined a perfectly good fantasy, Easy.”

“If I did that Easy would become Sleazy. Come on! This is where Beth works by the way.”

“Upstairs Beth? Ahh, hell.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothin’. Just met her and Sam up on the roof tanning.”

“Nude again?”

“Not that time at least. I figured they were the type.”

“Samantha more than Beth but one rubs off on the other.”

“You know there are a couple guys watching your roof with a telescope?”

“Oh, really? Do I need to dial 911?”

“Naww! They’re old enough to know better but dumb enough not to care. The sisters antagonize it.”

“Wonderful.”

“Let them have their fun.”

“Fine. You do realize I sunbathe up there too.”

“Do they watch you?”

“Come to think of it no. Now I’m offended.”

“Belly’s growling. Biscuits and gravy?”

“Too fattening. One egg and a piece of toast for me. I need to keep my figure.”

“Your figure is certainly worth keeping.”

“I know.”

She opened her door and stepped out before he did. Being taller he was more cramped in his seat. His door opened at her assistance he managed his escape. “Thought I was going to need the jaws of life.” Fireman equipment! “First time a gal has opened my door.”

“Don’t get too used to it.”

“No plan on it.” He slapped her on the bottom as she moved to shut the door. Eyes flaring, she seized up with a squeal, fluttering her skirt up to show off her barely hidden bottom. She wasn’t wearing panties. Somehow Gavin knew she would abandon those around him. He darted in front of her and returned the favor of opening the diner door. She grinned sheepishly and led the way. Skirt slyly lifted again she stuck her tongue out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.