Gnarly - Cover

Gnarly

Copyright© 2023 by SZENSEI

Episode 5: rENTER SANDMAN

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 5: rENTER SANDMAN - Gavin "Gnarly" Reese was a Guitar God. Deity in the making that is. A bold move to Chicago in hopes of a career in the Metal scene, his fresh start began with finding shelter. A brownstone full of hot women presenting itself he jumped at the chance. As rough and tumble as the Iowa farm boy was, he found himself smothered by pussy and problems out the ass. Who needed sleep anyway. When you're dead, right? Rock hard! Play hard! As his granddad once said, "TAKE YOUR PICK BOY!" That he did!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

31126-5-gavin-flex.jpg

It was good to finally have a place to call home. Having just transferred the utilities over to his name via Naomi Carpenter he realized that he neglected to fill her in on his parttime job and possible secondary. Neither worth mentioning really but it was a start. Gas money at best currently. Retiring back to his apartment for a bit of afternoon alone time he showered to get the days sweat removed. Feeling fresh after drying off Gavin Reese walked naked through his inner sanctum and opened some windows to save on the power. Every penny had to count for him to stay in good ole’ high-priced Chicago.

Residing in a fairly quiet neighborhood he stood there in his rather tall window for the world to see. Loud and proud builds a crowd, his grampa always told him. Wise man Gramps! His nudity right this minute was probably not what grampa Reese meant but to Gnarly Reese it was his identity. In the amount of time standing there in deep thought he enjoyed the breeze. Only one car drove by without even looking his way, not that he would have hidden. Just as he prepared to step away from his exhibitionism a young mixed black woman with a brilliant, frosted afro walked by holding the reins over four big dogs.

An unplanned glance his way, she stopped cold in her knee-high leather boots and was nearly pulled off balance by her train of canines. Jaw drooping over seeing Gavin’s ten-inch schlong, well, eight without erection, she formed a beautiful smile. Speechless she shamelessly fluttered her fingers at him and called out to the dogs to sit. Gavin admired the control she had over them as all four took seats on the sidewalk without struggle. Crouching down, his penis now hidden, Gnarly leaned on his windowsill to say hello. “Maybe that’s a job in my future.” He related to her.

“Oh? They’re being nice to me today. Normally Clyde, he’s the Boxer, never obeys me.”

“I hope I didn’t freak you out. Stuffy in here I needed some fresh air.”

“I wouldn’t say you freaked me out.” She blushed fanning her cheek. “I can honestly say that was ... I’m Demitria, call me Do Me ... I mean Demi!” Better to change the subject. Flustered!

“As in Demigoddess?”

“I’ll accept that compliment, Mister Demigod!”

“Gnarly Reese! Nice to meet you, Demi. I guess I never considered dog walking as an occupation. I just moved here from Iowa so I’m scrounging up paychecks.”

“Surprisingly it pays well. It helps me get through college.”

“Nice! What are you studying? Besides me.”

“Well, I can’t study what you’re hiding anymore.” She laughed, “Sorry!”

“Don’t be!”

“Music theater at SAE Institute. I hope to be on Broadway someday.”

“I can picture that.” She had the biggest brown eyes he had ever seen. Her attire to go along with her boots was a tight cream-colored mini skirt and a caramel off the shoulder half sweater but made of lighter material. Her mocha skin was certainly accented by her color scheme. Not the hugest chest in the world at a 34B she still rocked the block. Gavin was gently stimulated, but women often did that to him. Standing up now that they were flirting, she would easily see a big difference.

“I can picture that too.” She palmed her mouth to shut herself up. “I don’t know where that came from.”

“You walk by every day?”

“I switch routes, but I might consider this block a bit more often.”

“Stop by sometime if you want to walk my dog.”

“You have a ... oh!” She giggled trying hard not to stare. “That kind of dog. Maybe! How can you not have a girl? You have more muscles than most guys do. Everywhere!” The dogs were getting restless. “Cocky! Stop being mean to Lola.”

“I hear that a lot.” He grinned. “That I’m cocky. Lola never complains though. No girl! I prefer staying single, less heartache if it goes too far South.”

“I so agree. I get asked out a lot, but I can tell right off what their intentions are. They want to throw roses and chocolates at me.”

“Not my style. Used condoms maybe.” Ego, but teasing!

“Now that I can work with. Well, as long as... “ She laughed. “I need to keep moving or I’ll be late getting these pups back to their homes before I need to catch my bus. Evening class tonight!”

“Love to hear the singing voice, Broadway. I play guitar so I might accompany you.”

“Really? You do look like a rockstar, the long hair and muscles.”

“That’s my hope. I moved to Chicago to check out the music scene.”

“I’ll scope out the message boards at the college and see if anyone is looking for a guitarist if you want.”

“I’m not Broadway material. My idea of CATS is keeping them purring. Can’t hurt to see what’s out there, I guess. Let me know.” He decided to stand back up and share a full rock-hard erection. It was only for a moment before he unfortunately had to lean lower again in order to not have glass in his face when speaking.

“That is certainly out there.” She fanned herself again. “Want my number?”

“Just remember mine. 2B! Buzz me anytime.”

“I’ll do that.” She batted her lashes. “Bye, Gnarly!” With a coaxing the dogs led her away. Ten feet ahead she looked back to see Gavin stroking his cock. “Oh, my God! He’s gorgeous. 2B continued!” That monster cock would damage her vocal cords someday. Gavin stopped jerking while he was ahead. It was more a show for her anyway.

“At least she didn’t complain to the manager about the windows being too short.”

For the time being he opted to put his foray into streaking on pause and went to his bedroom. Sorting what few clothes he had with his laundry in Naomi Carpenter’s possession, he picked out a pair of camouflage cargo pants and nothing else. He needed something to contain his precious cargo after all. Besides the less he wore the longer he could go without doing laundry for himself. It was nice of his hot ass landlady to help him out. Payback would always be scratched. Another of grampa’s words of wisdom.

Finalizing his unpacking he carried any empty boxes out to the dumpster in the parking area to avoid clutter. Showing off his chiseled physique wasn’t his goal but it worked. Hearing a wolf call out of nowhere attracted by the clatter of the dumpster lid he looked around but couldn’t manage to locate the caller. Finally, he looked straight up toward the roof using his hand against the suns glare. There hanging over just enough to qualify as being safe were two extremely attractive young women. Looking alike save for their hair length the two blonds waved down at him. Both were in very narrow bikinis, one in red and the other in gold.

“Afternoon birdwatchers.” He called up waving.

“Hey tenant 2B.” The longer haired blonde in red waved vigorously, shaking her healthy chest without concern that they might fall free. It looked as if they might.

“Y’all the two sisters, Sam and Beth?”

“We are. I’m Beth.” The shorter maned blonde waved with a more restrained chest. It was fairly easy to tell that she was the shyest of the two.

“Which makes her Bob. I mean Sam.” Gavin chuckled using his hands as if trying to calm her breasts as if he owned them.

“They wouldn’t look as good on you.” Samantha joked! “Unless I was lying on top that is.”

“Something to consider.” He smiled trying to be suave. It worked.

“You should come up and sunbathe with us. Plenty of lotion.”

“Sun’s going down.” Gavin gave it some thought, “Wouldn’t get much of a tan.”

Beth looked up at the midday sun. He was right. They had just gotten home and wanted to utilize the sun as best they could. Worst case scenario they felt a nice relaxing breeze to wind down to. That and to strategically show off for the pervy guy’s next door. Using a telescope from their own brownstone’s rooftop to spy on them was as often as they could. The younger men didn’t even try to be casual about it, not when the girls kept waving. They might be the shy type but certainly not the sisters.

“Anyone free around noon tomorrow? Might come cozy up some sun with you then.” Gavin shopped the counteroffer. “Right now, I have to get ready and do some work for Naomi on the vacant apartments upstairs. I’ll try to keep the noise down.”

“Not if we can help it, Handsome.” Sam howled. “I’m the wild one.”

Shaking his head Gavin waved and went back inside. Readying his climb of the stairs to his second-floor apartment he heard Naomi’s door open and paused to look down the hallway. Out she came with a full box of detergent, a basket of clothes, and a tool belt hugging her hips. Same clothing as earlier.

“Sup, Easy?” He caught her attention as she headed his way. “That my load?”

“Hey you! It is! I was just bringing it up to say hello to Toolman Taylor.” Not the kind of load she wished she had in her honor. “Landlady bearing gifts. I bought you a box of Gain and did your laundry.” He knew that! “Once! Am I clear about that?” He nodded with respect, “Notice I used a black marker to scribble in a V between the A and the I to spell GAVIN?” He noticed smirking. Clever lady! “Spin cycle boredom!”

“At least that V didn’t replace the G. I know I can be vain on occasion.” He chuckled, “I was just telling the Blondie sisters I needed to head up to the 3rd floor and see what the damage was going to be.”

“The apartment or the sisters? Don’t hurt them, I need the rent.”

“Meant the apartment.” He stood amused. “Wanna run up with me and give me the lowdown on what you’re wanting done?”

“I can do that. You take these to your apartment while I go change again and give you a hand on the job.”

“Hand job?”

“There is that too.” She winked. “But again, you wanted to be the handy man. I’ll gladly watch.”

“Plan on wearing those ripped up jeans?”

“Oh, no! Those hit the dumpster earlier. No hope for those.”

“Shame! How’d I miss those when I tossed out my boxes? You looked good in those jeans.”

“There was nothing left of them after ... I am not blushing.”

“No, but I was thinking of helping with that color by reddening up those cheeks.”

“We are not going to get any reno done when you make offers like that.”

“Always later, Easy.”

“True. I’ll consider it. How did the job hunting go?”

“I did forget to fill you in earlier, didn’t I? I landed a part timer at a record store uptown called Pinky Floyd’s. Not sure how long I’ll keep that, parking and gas will eat up a whole paycheck. Pretty much just using that as a way to see what the music scene is here in the city. The Pinky part of the store is in a girl band called Milkbone. Strangely enough, I actually ran into her lead guitarist Mavis at a tattoo parlor.”

“Small world! Getting a tattoo? Matching butterfly like mine, perhaps?”

“Yup! Only my wings aren’t saying Fuck Me, they’re going to say Fuck You.”

“I love a man who has a way with words.”

“I’ll fill you in more upstairs. Let me grab some shoes, I went out all barefoot to unload some torn down boxes.”

“Gloves.” She pointed out, she took off her tool belt and draped it over his folded laundry, “You need gloves.”

“Never liked condoms. Takes away the sensation.”

31126-5-guitar-gods.jpg

“Me neither but that wasn’t the kind of gloves I was getting at.” She faintly blushed retreating before it got worse. “I’ll be up shortly.”

He and his laundry detergent returned to his apartment. There he put on a ratty pair of tennis shoes and started to grab a t-shirt before changing his mind, opting for comfort. That and he knew the sisters were going to show up at the vacant apartments for proper introductions. Ego took over knowing they would eat up his muscular bod. The only thing he put on otherwise was a grey bandana.

Locking up he began to head upstairs when he heard struggling footsteps from the first floor. Expecting Naomi, he turned to discover an Asian beauty carrying her bicycle upstairs. She had a bicycle helmet atop her long black hair which was braided into a tail. A skintight pink, purple, and white riding suit showed of her curves. Nice body for certain.

“You must be Vicki. Need some help hauling your ride up?”

Looking up at him she grinned shyly, “I’m used to it.”

“Respect! Just offering.” He winked, “2B!” He directed her to his door with a majestic nod. “I’m heading upstairs to work on Naomi’s vacant apartments so I’m going that way anyhow.” He tempted her. She had ridden many miles today, so the offer was accepted.

“Careful of the walls.”

“Wouldn’t want to have to re-wallpaper those.” He smirked lifting her bike up high on his shoulder and balancing it. “My name is Gavin. You can call me Gnarly.”

“Hello, Gnarly.” He let her go up the next flight as he followed. Yep, a really tight ass. She was in damn fine shape. She knew he was looking at her bottom and smiled the entire flight. He was a man. Of course, he was looking. Reaching the top floor Gavin lowered his burden and let it roll on the hallway rug. As she unlocked her door opening it, he managed a peek inside. A bonsai tree on an end table was the first thing that caught his eye. Asian décor everywhere within view.

“I can take it from here. Thank you, Gnarly.” She shyly lowered her big brown eyes.

“Any time, Vic! If you ever need anything don’t be too shy to ask.”

“Thank you.” She hesitated at the door, “I need a hot bath. Asian pear oil calling my pores.”

“Nice pear! I mean pear oil is nice.” He nearly blushed himself.

Giggling faintly, she covered her mouth with her fingers. Using her teeth to peel her riding gloves off rather sensually she removed one. “See? I’m already undressing. Goodnight, Gnarly.” Her door easing shut once her bike was rolled inside, he stood there staring at her door with an instantaneous erection. Nothing new for him.

“I swear, you and your gloves.” Naomi stood behind him wagging a pair of leather work gloves. “It must be a fetish.”

“Sneaking up on me, Easy?”

“Quite easily when your attention is glued to my renters. Over here, Romeo.” She directed him toward the vacancy across the hall. With a jingle of keys on a ring she opened up the apartment. The air was stale a bit being closed up with no windows open. The apartment was not quite as spacious as Gavin’s abode, but it had character. Leading him to the kitchen she pointed out his first assignment. “Sandpaper the cabinets so I can stain them. The toolbelt has a screwdriver to remove the door hinges. There are sandpaper rolls over on the counter. The power is off in these two apartments so I can’t offer air conditioning. Open a window, just remember to close it before you leave.”

“I thought you were going to help me.” He noted her clothing as a little too dressy, now wearing a black skirt to her knees with a lavender button-down shirt tucked in nicely.

“Other plans I’m afraid. My ex-husband Vincent just called and wanted me to drop everything and meet him at our bank. He’s signing loan papers so that I can finish the renovations. Merely a co-signer.”

“I thought you had plenty of money.”

“I do. But I have grand designs for this place.”

“Hmmm! You don’t need to buy me a bed and sofa Easy. I’ll find something cheap.”

“Calm down, Stud. I told you I would use your deposit to help you out. I’m not in debt up to my nipples.” She flirted with her chin touching her left shoulder.

“Listen! I’ve got your back, Easy. Anything you need just batt your eyes.”

“You had my back and my front. I know I can count on you, Band Boy.”

“You know what I mean. We’re friends, Easy. Loyal to a fault.”

“With perks. Loyalty there too.” She added. “I need to go. I’ll check in after. Keep your cell handy.”

“Why? Phone sex from the bank?”

Eyes flaring at the thought she shivered, “That sounds exciting. No! But I might need your assistance later if I manage to find you furnishings.”

He patted his cargo pocket, “On call.”

“A little more to the left.” Wink! In response he patted his tented crotch. “Mmm!” Leave Naomi! Leave! She fanned herself as she left. He refused to watch her wiggle down the staircase, just in case Vicki was spying through her peep hole.

Leaving the front door open Gavin’s first thought was fresh air. Opening two windows a healthy gust of fresh air blasted the interior. It made his pecs hard. Before turning away with a plan to activate his Spotify on his cell, he heard an incredibly sweet singing voice. Stopping long enough to locate it he realized it was coming from Vicki’s apartment. The song was in Mandarin, but the melody was beautiful. “She must be singing while taking her bath.” Spotify on hold!

Shaking off the mental visual he went to work removing the hinges on all of the upper and lower cabinet doors. Realizing he had no broom or dustpan he considered taking the doors to the roof and letting the wind blow away the sanded dust particles. Gloved up he decided Naomi could sweep up later after her meeting. Safety glasses on the sanding commenced! He managed to get through one cabinet door within thirty minutes when he heard footsteps coming down a rooftop staircase. Ignoring it he started on a second door when a familiar voice rallied his attention. Marching in uninvited Samantha came alone. “Sup dumpster diver?”

“Watch your step.” He nodded down at the cans of stain and sawdust on the linoleum of the kitchen. He chose that location as an easier sweep. Had he used the living room the dust would have clung to the creases of the wood flooring. He neglected to realize the breeze would totally make that generosity obsolete.

“I’ll just sit up here then.” She hopped up onto a tiny kitchen island that was one of the apartments features. Still in her red bikini Sam kicked her silky long legs in front of him.

“Not much tan there Sam.” He played coy, focusing on sanding from the floor.

“Tomorrow I’ll get an earlier start. You’re lucky, that’s my only day off.”

“Stables, right?”

“Yes! I adore horses.” She nibbled her lower lip wondering if he was hung like one.

“Groomer?”

“That and a few unsavory things. It’s a breeding stable so you can probably imagine the worst. I also help the vet Everett out when he needs me. Which is pretty often.” She giggled, leaning a bit to whisper, “He can’t stop staring at my tits.”

“Start wearing clothes he might change his tune.”

“That wouldn’t be as fun. He’s old but it is cute when he slurs his speech. I wear button downs with a snug bra that gives the filly’s a lift. Normally, I tie my shirt at the navel too. Booty cut denim shorts that show off my cute cheeks.”

“Sounds all Daisy Duke. Not much of a bikini there.” He winked but devoted his gaze to the job at hand.

“Lake girl! I grew up in the Ozarks. Beth and I literally lived in bikinis during the summer.”

“Why leave the hills and hollers?”

“We needed our independence after graduation.”

“St. Louis wasn’t closer?”

“Let’s just say we needed space between our folks and us. Mom’s new husband liked us more than her, so we had sympathy enough not to go there. Dalton is hot but that would have sent mom to the loony bin.”

“If he’s chasing you two then he’s chasing others. Your mom needs to kick him to the dock.”

“Mom won’t listen. She’s under his spell.” She adjusted her red bikini top a bit to be more revealing, any lower her areolas would slip into view. “What about you? Naomi said you were from Iowa.”

“Yep! Corn fields and tractor pulls.”

“Glamorous! She says you play guitar.”

“Ole’ Easy giving all you gals the details?”

“E-mail! It’s her way of letting everyone know who they’re living around. At least she didn’t rent to a Peter Griffin.” She chuckled slapping her leg.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.